Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Brass Tack.

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Zaid Hamid never backs up his outrageous claims with proof. NEVER EVER. Hes just a wanna-be demagogue who talks like he was told by Allama Iqbal's spirits of what he really thought. That is why i cannot take him seriously at all.

The founders of Pakistan were secular westernized men like Jinnah, included men like the Agha Khan, they were not interested in any ideology like the ones trumpeted by brasstacks. They were democrats in their outlook. Their cause was Muslim sepratism not a Khliafat

You people think you can jump in 70 years later and claim to the people the founders of Pakistan subscribed to your childish worldviews?

Bingo.

Apparently this Zaid Hamid dude got quite a hiding in peshawar :)

I don't get the bone of contention. Can you please elaborate? There is a lot of shouting in Pashtu.

Agha Khanism is perhaps the biggest fraud perpetuated in the name of religion

Maybe, but that is irrelevant to the matter at hand. It is a fact that the grandfather of the current Aga Khan was instrumental in the creation of All India Muslim League and rallied for a separate nation-state for the Muslims of India.

• Advanced Member

^^ So you became mod again :)

Congrats on the flip flopping :lol:

I don't get the bone of contention. Can you please elaborate? There is a lot of shouting in Pashtu.

Its not much audible due to the pendimonium level, but what I gathered from bits and pieces the students were acusing ZH of colluding with terrorists and justifying them and they also asked him to leave the hall.

Edited by sayedzeeshan
  • Veteran Member

Its not much audible due to the pendimonium level, but what I gathered from bits and pieces the students were acusing ZH of colluding with terrorists and justifying them and they also asked him to leave the hall.

Ok thanks. That's what I thought.

• 2 weeks later...