Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A Devastating War Between Israel & Hezbo

Rate this topic

Is this just a lot of war rhetoric or is something actually in the making...unsure.gif

*Israel is preparing to invade Lebanon with massive ground troops.

Israel will not spare any kind of weaponry, including phosphorous and cluster bombs.

Israel is secretly evacuating its northern region residents.

Israel intends to create a new security zone inside Lebanon, south of the Litani to enhance her long term occupation.

While the war of words is escalating around the clock between Israel on the one side and Hezbollah and Syria on the other, analysts in the Middle East and Europe strongly believe that war is inevitable and will break out within a few months.

In this scary context, senior Lebanese sources told the Saudi daily Al-Okaz that Hezbollah has announced emergency readiness in all areas of the country where it operates. Senior figures of the organization were asked to exercise greater caution in their movements amid fears they would be targeted by Israel. Hezbollah´s leaders are bragging that they are capable of defeating, humiliating and destroying Israel´s war machine.

Meanwhile, the verbal sparring between Jerusalem and Damascus continued over the weekend, even if in lower tones. The official Syrian newspaper Tishrin said in an editorial that "the threats from Israel make it clear that it intends to initiate a new war whose limits are unknown." The editorial added that "death and destruction may occur if Israel responds to the logic of some of its leaders, in whose veins flows crime. Damascus is ready for any path that Israel chooses, whether it is peace or war." The editorial's author is the newspaper's editor-in-chief, who wrote that the "logic of war and threats is the dominant logic in Israel. Talk of peace is chatter void of substance that is mere media propaganda. There is no real political decision for peace in the Zionist entity, despite promises of this, on the basis of restoring rights to their rightful owners."

Read more here:A devastating war between Israel & Hezbollah is on the horizon

Arabic article:http://www.10452lccc.com/h.geriafi07/hamid8.2.10.htm

Robert Fisk: The tree-lined bunkers that could change the face of the Middle East

• Veteran Member

seyyed hassan nasrallah just explained in detail why they are nowhere near ready to attempt any attacks against anybody. just threats and scare tactics, and the seyyed did a pretty good job at scaring them back, and then some!

video on al manar website.

(wasalam)

Edited by thecontentedself
  • Advanced Member

Greater Israel is the goal. They are determined to have ALL THE LAND between the Euphrates and the Tigris. The American people bankroll the pirate state with their tax dollars that the government takes from them Rahm Israel Emanuel runs the White House, how many are comfortable with that?

They cannot defeat Hezbollah on the battlefield so look for other approaches.

• Veteran Member

^

Here I am telling the Israelis today: If you hit Dahiyeh, we will hit Tel Aviv. If you strike martyr Rafic Hariri’s International Airport in Beirut, we’ll strike your Ben Gurion airport in Tel Aviv. If you hit our ports, we will hit your ports. If you attack our refineries, we’ll attack your refineries. If you bomb our factories, we’ll bomb your factories. If you strike our power stations we will strike your power stations.

Today, on the anniversary of Sayyed Abbass, Sheikh Ragheb and Hajj Imad I announce and accept this challenge. We in Lebanon as people, army, and resistance, are capable forcefully of protecting our country and we do not need anyone in this world to do this for us.

This is the full transcript: http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/full-text-of-a-sobering-speech/

^

Here I am telling the Israelis today: If you hit Dahiyeh, we will hit Tel Aviv. If you strike martyr Rafic Hariri's International Airport in Beirut, we'll strike your Ben Gurion airport in Tel Aviv. If you hit our ports, we will hit your ports. If you attack our refineries, we'll attack your refineries. If you bomb our factories, we'll bomb your factories. If you strike our power stations we will strike your power stations.

Today, on the anniversary of Sayyed Abbass, Sheikh Ragheb and Hajj Imad I announce and accept this challenge. We in Lebanon as people, army, and resistance, are capable forcefully of protecting our country and we do not need anyone in this world to do this for us.

This is the full transcript: http://www.normanfin...obering-speech/

Thanks

Any war with the Isreal would be very destructive, especially for the lebanese civilians. For how long must the shia of lebanon bare the brunt responsiblity and die so that the arab [Edited] countries can live in peace?

Hamas HATE hizballah in there hearts(only sayyid hasan cant see that), Is it really worth fighting so the shia hating palestinians wont have to feel ''left alone'' ??

If we want to beat isreal, we beat them economically and socially first...then any war would be much easier to win without having to use guerrila warfare.

Edited by inshaAllah
Inappropriate word
  • Veteran Member

Any war with the Isreal would be very destructive, especially for the lebanese civilians. For how long must the shia of lebanon bare the brunt responsiblity and die so that the arab scumbag countries can live in peace?

The Holy Prophet (SAWS) is narrated to have said, and I'm paraphrasing, that the ones who wake up in the morning and are not concerned about the affiars of his Muslim brothers, are not from us.

And Palestine is a scumbag Country? What about Masjid-Al-Aqsa?

Hamas HATE hizballah in there hearts(only sayyid hasan cant see that), Is it really worth fighting so the shia hating palestinians wont have to feel ''left alone'' ??

Shia hating Palestinians? A recent poll conducted by a leading American organization showed that the most popular Leaders in Palestine are Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Hassan Nasrallah, whose popularity even exceeded that of Hamas.

Seventy-one percent of Palestinians voiced support for Hezbollah's leader, Hassan Nasrallah. Recent PEW poll

Anyway, I'll also tell you, that one thing I found quite strange from the PEW poll was that the most popular leader in the Muslim world was King Abdullah of Saudi.

http://pewglobal.org/reports/display.php?ReportID=268

• Veteran Member

Any war with the Isreal would be very destructive, especially for the lebanese civilians. For how long must the shia of lebanon bare the brunt responsiblity and die so that the arab [Edited] countries can live in peace?

If we want to beat isreal, we beat them economically and socially first...then any war would be much easier to win without having to use guerrila warfare.

[Edited] israel as an idea is self-destructing and dead in the water (literally....any illegal settler who doesn't know how to swim needs to learn fast)...they're already socially boycotted by a lot of institutions and people all over the world are waking up to their genocidal madness.... this is the time for muslims to unite and finish the job, not come up with imaginary secterian ideas of old grudges....if your heart bleeds so much for your sh'ia, but you have little regard for other muslim brothers and sisters, then this is called asabiyah, and has no place in our religion.

Edited by inshaAllah
Kindly keep the discussion nice and friendly.
  • Advanced Member

The Holy Prophet (SAWS) is narrated to have said, and I'm paraphrasing, that the ones who wake up in the morning and are not concerned about the affiars of his Muslim brothers, are not from us.

And Palestine is a scumbag Country? What about Masjid-Al-Aqsa?

Shia hating Palestinians? A recent poll conducted by a leading American organization showed that the most popular Leaders in Palestine are Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Hassan Nasrallah, whose popularity even exceeded that of Hamas.

Seventy-one percent of Palestinians voiced support for Hezbollah's leader, Hassan Nasrallah. Recent PEW poll

Anyway, I'll also tell you, that one thing I found quite strange from the PEW poll was that the most popular leader in the Muslim world was King Abdullah of Saudi.

http://pewglobal.org/reports/display.php?ReportID=268

Salam alykum,

Looking at that poll our sunni brothers are politically dead, in genral they have more confidence in US the Nasrallah!!

• Veteran Member

Salam alykum,

Looking at that poll our sunni brothers are politically dead, in genral they have more confidence in US the Nasrallah!!

Bro, it depends. Im not too sure about how reliable the PEW poll was, and if these was any bias involved. However, there are many other previous polls done by independent organizations, and all these have quite consistently been stating the most popular leaders in the region are Hassan Nasrallah and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, even in sunni majoruty Countries like Egypt and Jordan.

Here is an extract from an article:

According to a poll by the University of Maryland, Hassan Nasrallah is the most admired leader across the Arab world, followed by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

The poll which covered some 4,000 people in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates has found that a majority of Arabs see the three - Nasrallah, Assad and Ahmadinejad - as the only leaders standing up against US influence in the Middle East.

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

this conflict is more political than we think it is.. i mean those people from iran and iso (pakistan) are great and commendable.. but it's not like this conflict itself has a religious importance that i know of..shia or sunni or even non-muslims, most lebanese people (and i know a lot) say that their families back home and most people hate palestinians which religiously they shouldn't (hate maybe strong but they're not big fans of palestinians).. as far as hezbollah goes..it's really fascinating how a paramilitary organization has such a political power..if u talk to someone from lebanon they will tell u how much popularity hezbollah enjoys..nasrallah and his hezbollah are standing up to tyranny as humans and intellects..we should stop seeing this conflict as a muslims/jew or shia/sunni thing..the whole israel's existence (zionism) might have some significance but the siege of lebanon was merely a contemporary conflict..and fortunately it has been immensely successful (more so than the last ones) for hezbollah's side..they countered israel offensive and the maronites' continious efforts to destabilize the movement...as far as the topic goes, just by the use of this childish articulation u can tell that it's pure bs..Long Live the truth..!! Inshallah hezbollah shall be successful..

Edited by syed_murtaza
  • Site Administrators

^

Here I am telling the Israelis today: If you hit Dahiyeh, we will hit Tel Aviv. If you strike martyr Rafic Hariri's International Airport in Beirut, we'll strike your Ben Gurion airport in Tel Aviv. If you hit our ports, we will hit your ports. If you attack our refineries, we'll attack your refineries. If you bomb our factories, we'll bomb your factories. If you strike our power stations we will strike your power stations.

Any war with the Isreal would be very destructive, especially for the lebanese civilians.

The aftermath of the 2006 war was so great, that Hizbullah has vowed that if it was to be repeated, it'll be a last and final conflict, one to the death, thus the speech from Nasrallah. Israel has to take into consideration this fact, that one of the sides won't come out alive. Hizbullah can't afford, both socially and politically, to go through another limited war and being left with a clean up job. This time, Syria and Iran won't sit on the side-lines either.

The ball is Israel's court now. They have two choices:

Initiate another war once more risking full wrath and death from a group that's ready to die for its cause, that has new and farther reaching weapons

or

Remain stagnant, which inturn means, Hizbullah continue to stockpile weapons and grow in strength each day, thus being a more formidable force in the future.

It's a Catch-22, and they know it. Their only option was to take the path of clandestine operations, economically and politically, e.g. getting Mughniya and Mabhooh. They're having limited success with the assassinations, especially with the slaying of Mabhooh. They didn't think an Arab state could so quickly expose Mossad. Preparing these operations is cumbersome and long-winded, and getting effective results takes a long-time, time which is scarce.

It'll be interesting to see what their next course of action will be.

• Advanced Member

Salaam,

I still remember in 2007 when nasrallah (may God give him a long life) said that the biggest suprise is still to be reveled!! Wonder what it can be?

I can only think it's an effective anti-air (land to air) missles, since everything else has been done,. What do uthink it could be?

The aftermath of the 2006 war was so great, that Hizbullah has vowed that if it was to be repeated, it'll be a last and final conflict, one to the death, thus the speech from Nasrallah. Israel has to take into consideration this fact, that one of the sides won't come out alive. Hizbullah can't afford, both socially and politically, to go through another limited war and being left with a clean up job. This time, Syria and Iran won't sit on the side-lines either.

If that was to happen, I dont think Israel's allies would sit on the side-lines either.

The ball is Israel's court now. They have two choices:

Initiate another war once more risking full wrath and death from a group that's ready to die for its cause, that has new and farther reaching weapons

or

Remain stagnant, which inturn means, Hizbullah continue to stockpile weapons and grow in strength each day, thus being a more formidable force in the future.

It's a Catch-22, and they know it. Their only option was to take the path of clandestine operations, economically and politically, e.g. getting Mughniya and Mabhooh. They're having limited success with the assassinations, especially with the slaying of Mabhooh. They didn't think an Arab state could so quickly expose Mossad. Preparing these operations is cumbersome and long-winded, and getting effective results takes a long-time, time which is scarce.

It'll be interesting to see what their next course of action will be.

Israel can afford to sit and wait, it is developing more powerful weapons and defences also, as Hizbullah continue to stockpile weapons. Hizbullah may have rockets in the future that can target Israeli cities, but it does not have the means to launch a ground offensive war on Israel with tanks etc..., defending a place against tanks, by hiding and attacking with RPG's is far easier than launching an offensive against a country. If the only way to attack Israel is by rockets into Israeli cities, and hence targeting civilians, then that will open the door for Israel to reply in kind, with no quarter given in terms of destruction of Lebanese cities, unlike the limited attacks the last time. Dont think many Lebanese would welcome that!!.

• Forum Administrators

(salam)

I can't speak for Iran, but I sincerely doubt Syria would do anything if Hezbollah were attacked. Israel has even attacked Syria a few times over the past few years, and cross into their airspace regularly, but Syria does not respond due to their backwards military and fragile government. They also withdrew from Lebanon back in 2005 due to Hariri's assassination (which I suspect was carried out by the Mossad to put pressure on the Syrian presence in Lebanon). Previous wars with Israel have also turned out unsuccessful - I doubt they would willfully get themselves involved if a separate body was attacked.

• Advanced Member

It is almost impossible to predict who will change the course of the conflict. Right now as it stands Israel is losing ground day by day and the Arabs are painfully gaining it through self-reliance, unity, and hard work.

The pattern, in my personal opinion, has gone from Israel boldly pushing around premature Arab states to terrorizing those Arabs still directly under their dominion. They have grown preoccupied with fighting an internal conflict so to speak. Now Gaza is beyond their control and it makes me wonder who next will boldly grow outside of their grip of fear?

They tried to mess with Hezbullah in 2006 and in 2009 had a unified Lebanon against them. They tried to exterminate Hamas in Gaza in 2008-2009 and now have world public opinion against them. The real question is who will be next? I don't know.

In a region where inflated egos are quite common it will require the discipline of a united cause and vision. Inshallah it will come through political, economic, and social reform.

The middle east is a dangerous neighborhood and some Arabs are starting to see that transparency, hard work, education, and prosperity are the tools to strike back at their oppressors. If this gains further ground then we will see the defeat of Israeli apartheid.

• Site Administrators
I can't speak for Iran, but I sincerely doubt Syria would do anything if Hezbollah were attacked.
If Hizbullah was attacked, as Nasrallah said, the war would be on a scale not previously witnessed. The escalation therefore would be immense and there is a good chance Syria would step into the mix if they're about to lose a strong ally in South Lebanon. Syria has already signed a pact with the Iranians http://www.haaretz.c...es/1134474.html so if Iran steps in, Syria will (if they stick to the pact) be obliged to also. The stockpile that Hizbullah had built up in 2006 surprised the Israelis. Syria has done something similar. For atleast the past decade, they've been distributing rocket launching facilities all along the western boarder. The only way you're going to stop 50,000 rockets raining in on every major Israeli city from both south lebanon and western syria is to mass nuke the whole area, which they'll risk having to deal with the fall-out. And Israelis by nature love luxurious life too much, if a few katyusha's in 2006 got half-a-million of them into bunkers, you can imagine what would happen next time around. They'll all go back to NY and Eastern Europe in a blink of an eye.

Israel can afford to sit and wait, it is developing more powerful weapons and defences also, as Hizbullah continue to stockpile weapons. Hizbullah may have rockets in the future that can target Israeli cities, but it does not have the means to launch a ground offensive war on Israel with tanks etc...,

Missile shields are quite a few years off yet. They may be able to stop an intercontinental ballistic missile flying in from Iran, but they can't stop 30 low-flying surface-to-surface missiles at once just yet, that technology is way off, they're only in computer simulation testing phase so far ...

http://www.spacedail...shield_999.html

http://www.csmonitor...-missile-shield

http://www.upi.com/B...12741269887748/

The ground invasion would likely be non-conventional. If it were to happen, it'd take place from all sides, with militia sent at full-speed straight into major cities. Israelis can't fight urban warfare, so tanks and jets would be useless. This is an unlikely scenario though, what the Lebanese are satisfied with for the time being is the balance of power is shifted such that the Israelis can no longer bully, occupy, invade or steal resources.

If Hizbullah was attacked, as Nasrallah said, the war would be on a scale not previously witnessed. The escalation therefore would be immense and there is a good chance Syria would step into the mix if they're about to lose a strong ally in South Lebanon. Syria has already signed a pact with the Iranians http://www.haaretz.c...es/1134474.html so if Iran steps in, Syria will (if they stick to the pact) be obliged to also. The stockpile that Hizbullah had built up in 2006 surprised the Israelis. Syria has done something similar. For atleast the past decade, they've been distributing rocket launching facilities all along the western boarder. The only way you're going to stop 50,000 rockets raining in on every major Israeli city from both south lebanon and western syria is to mass nuke the whole area, which they'll risk having to deal with the fall-out. And Israelis by nature love luxurious life too much, if a few katyusha's in 2006 got half-a-million of them into bunkers, you can imagine what would happen next time around. They'll all go back to NY and Eastern Europe in a blink of an eye.

Highly unlikely, they may like the luxurious life, but they are persistent and see Israel as their rightful home. They will wait it out in the bunkers and rebuilt again if necessary. I would not bet on Syria joining in either. What happened only recently when Israel attacked a possible enrichment plant in Syria and destroyed it, and the Syrian air defense went to sleep while Israel bombed it?. Syria did nothing. Iran has always being the one to point out it had never attacked another country first, Lebanon may be ally, but it will still be an attack on a country that has not attacked Iran directly. The US and possible other NATO nations will also join the war via aircraft carriers out of reach of attack and will inflict massive damage ( via cruise missiles and fighter jets ) on countries that are attacking Israel, not sure Al Assad wants his country flattened either, when they did not need to enter a war.

Missile shields are quite a few years off yet. They may be able to stop an intercontinental ballistic missile flying in from Iran, but they can't stop 30 low-flying surface-to-surface missiles at once just yet, that technology is way off, they're only in computer simulation testing phase so far ...

http://www.spacedail...shield_999.html

http://www.csmonitor...-missile-shield

http://www.upi.com/B...12741269887748/

It wont work against small rockets ( that are not very powerful ), but rockets needed to hit Tel Aviv from inside Lebanon will need to spent a lot longer in the air and fly higher.

The ground invasion would likely be non-conventional. If it were to happen, it'd take place from all sides, with militia sent at full-speed straight into major cities. Israelis can't fight urban warfare, so tanks and jets would be useless. This is an unlikely scenario though, what the Lebanese are satisfied with for the time being is the balance of power is shifted such that the Israelis can no longer bully, occupy, invade or steal resources.

Not on foreign soil or foreign cities, as local provide safe haven and places to attack from. Trying the same campaign inside of Israel where every person on the street is an enemy and will report the location of every enemy it see's is totally different. There is also a lot of open land to cross to get into the cities, unlike starting off the war in good shooting places from your own cities, with food and extra weapon stocks and ammo are the available the whole time. It would be a turkey shoot as they all move towards the cities, which are heavily guarded by outposts etc..., doubt even 50% would be make it their, and then every person they see is an enemy.

• Forum Administrators

(wasalam)

Yeah, I'm going to agree with brother Irishman. The alleged enrichment plant (it wasn't one) strike was only one of the few examples. Israel strikes something in Syria almost on a yearly basis, including military, government, and civilian institutions, and the IDF breaches Syrian airspace a lot more often than that. But of course, Syria would not dare to respond to these attacks on its country, because of its severely outdated and disconnected military. Much of their arms date back to the 60s and 70s, with very few "new" 80s and 90s era missiles. Israel also occupies the Syrian Golan Heights territory, which Syria has tried to get back a few times, but failed... diplomacy at this point is the only way the Golan Heights will get back in Syrian hands. Heck, they even withdrew their military from Lebanon because one politician was assassinated. They fear the international pressure tension causes.

Israel has already said that any action by Syria would result in the removal of the al-Asad Ba'ath government, which Israel is well capable of doing. The Asad cronyist family has more interest in staying in power than defending Hezbollah, a non-Syrian body in another country. If Syria chooses not to respond to occupation and strikes on their own country, then can you realistically think they would take part in the so-called "destruction of Israel" if a non-Syrian paramilitary group is attacked?

The very most I can see Syria doing in the future is support Lebanon or Hezbollah with their mouths, wallets, or providing Katyushas, but the Syrian military has no interest in getting involved.

As for Hezbollah, I think the best they can do is defend their country from the IDF, which is good enough. The destruction of their entire military with a few thousand guerilla fighters, no matter how trained they are, is not very feasible.

Edited by Qa'im
  • Veteran Member

Iran or Syria will not step into such a war officially. They do enough behind the scenes to back and fund various operations. In most cases this is what they have found to be the most efficient and effective way to form a resistance. Neither will any of Israels allies step into the war directly. A full scale war with multiple states involved is not what either side wants at this point, certainly not Iran or Syria.

If Israel take on Hizbullah again, itll probably be repeat of their last offensive with more casualties, more violence but the same overall drawn out result. Hizbullah will do what they do best, and that is resist, frustrate and drive the aggressors back. Hizbullah is no match for Israels armed forces and this isnt bound to change anytime soon. They are just in an advantageous position well placed to defend their territory. Israel will focus on actually deploying more troops into the area rather than firing from above, and this will undoubtedly mean more bloodshed on both sides. If things get too bad, Israel with just pull out. Israel might loose the offensive but in noway shape or form will this mean the destruction of Israel.

• Site Administrators
Yeah, I'm going to agree with brother Irishman. The alleged enrichment plant (it wasn't one) strike was only one of the few examples.

Actually when the Israelis flew in, Syrian radar detection systems did pick them up. That's why the Israelis had to drop their pay-loads and fuel-tanks and fly the hell out of there through Turkey (without even getting Turkish approval to fly through their airspace) http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1660477,00.html

"They dropped bombs over Syria and they dropped fuel tanks on Syrian soil," Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem said in Ankara Monday, while briefing Turkish officials on the incident. Turkey, which has strong military and diplomatic ties to Israel, described the overflights as "unacceptable," and has demanded an explanation from the Israeli government.
Israel has already said that any action by Syria would result in the removal of the al-Asad Ba'ath government

Removal of Assad means that the Muslim Brotherhood and Takfiri nuts come into power. That won't happen, especially the US won't allow it to happen.

• Forum Administrators

(wasalam)

Israel will focus on actually deploying more troops into the area rather than firing from above, and this will undoubtedly mean more bloodshed on both sides. If things get too bad, Israel with just pull out. Israel might loose the offensive but in noway shape or form will this mean the destruction of Israel.

I think Israel would have less interest in a ground invasion if they decide to strike Hezbollah again. Hezbollah is unable to target Israeli aircraft, at least not to a substantive extent, and most of Israel's casualties last time around were from troop clashes and anti-tank missiles. According to an article by Haaretz in 2006, 1 out of 10 of the Israeli tanks sent out to battle in Lebanon were destroyed. That's from what was officially reported. The point is, Hezbollah's got the homeland advantage, and Israel is not as used to fighting a guerrilla war, so they are more likely to rely on aircraft and artillery.

Although aircraft and long-ranged weapons are probably less affective against Hezbollah and more destructive to the civilian infrastructure, they'd lose a lot less troops and tanks by relying more on such weapons. I don't think the IDF believes it can wipe out Hezbollah in one blow, but the amount of destruction they caused in the 2006 war was enough to let Hezbollah think twice next time they plan to stage an attack on troops.

Actually when the Israelis flew in, Syrian radar detection systems did pick them up. That's why the Israelis had to drop their pay-loads and fuel-tanks and fly the hell out of there through Turkey (without even getting Turkish approval to fly through their airspace) http://www.time.com/...world/article/0,8599,1660477,00.html

I'm not saying the Syrian military wouldn't pick them up on their radars, I'm saying they wouldn't retaliate even if they did.

Removal of Assad means that the Muslim Brotherhood and Takfiri nuts come into power. That won't happen, especially the US won't allow it to happen.

I don't think so. The Muslim Brotherhood in Syria is no where near as strong, or influential, as it was in the days before the Hama massacre. Most of their members have been jailed, killed, or exiled, and the ones that remain now call for a democratic system in Syria rather than a shar'i system. The party is unpopular today anyhow.

Edited by Qa'im
  • Site Administrators

Trying the same campaign inside of Israel where every person on the street is an enemy and will report the location of every enemy it see's is totally different.

Doubt it. A 10 yr old palestinian kid with a stone is enough to make an AK wielding Israeli soldier run for life. Civilians can't report anything to the military either, what are they going to do, call a 1800-REPORT-A-HEZBO military hotline or something? They'll probably just get an answering-machine message anyway "I'm sorry, all our operators are currently busy, they are on EL-AL flights flying the Isra-Hell out of here with the rest of the IDF, where you should be. If you somehow remain alive, please bring any gold we forgot behind with you. Thank you and Shalom." beep beep beep ....

• Advanced Member

Salam,

أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِأَصْحَابِ الْفِيلِ

Have you not considered how your Lord dealt with the possessors of the elephant?

Surah 105.

Just a reminder that, frankly isreal can build up any army it wants, and get the backing of whom ever it wants, Allah decides. Like in the 2006 war when a group of Religious men defeated the materially strongest army in the middle east. How? Like Nasrallah said 'You are fighting the Iman of the children of the Prophet and his Household, and his Loyal companians'.

Regarding the iron dome, that hollywood stuff (also according to Nasrallah). It has an immense cost, a katusha rocket is a couple of thousand, an iron dome rocket is $35,000-$50,000 per rocket, So a re-run of the 2006 war were 4000 rockets were shot will cost $140,000,000 - $200,000,000 not including the battries them selfs, and i can think of a couple of ways the iron dome could be evaded, shooting more rockets is one way. Further, the rockets wern't involved in stopping the ground army from entering lebanon, its was the Men of Hizbollah.

Regarding the suprises, i seriously think its anti air becuase everything else is reveled. Also hizbollah has stated that it has presision rockets that can target isreals military airports and command centers. Also lebanon is not unified so the involvment of there army might count for something.

And the issue of isrealis leaving the occupied land. During the 2006 war 500,000 left vowing never to return.

9 Iranian reveloutionary gaurds were also killed in 2006 war. And im pretty sure Iran will do more next time round, not offically i agree.

wallahu a3lem.

Edited by sarmad17

Actually when the Israelis flew in, Syrian radar detection systems did pick them up. That's why the Israelis had to drop their pay-loads and fuel-tanks and fly the hell out of there through Turkey (without even getting Turkish approval to fly through their airspace) http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1660477,00.html

http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/generic/story_generic.jsp?channel=awst&id=news/aw100807p2.xml

Also many reports that Syria's air defense was electronically hacked to disable it. Its not unhead of, and some countries have this technology.

Doubt it. A 10 yr old palestinian kid with a stone is enough to make an AK wielding Israeli soldier run for life.

Well that is not saying much for Middle East soldiers either, if Israel a tiny country with a small population which is sat in the Middle East for the last 60 years or more, in which most countries want it gone and yet not one army is capable ( a few have tried ) to defeat it.

Civilians can't report anything to the military either, what are they going to do, call a 1800-REPORT-A-HEZBO military hotline or something? They'll probably just get an answering-machine message anyway "I'm sorry, all our operators are currently busy, they are on EL-AL flights flying the Isra-Hell out of here with the rest of the IDF, where you should be. If you somehow remain alive, please bring any gold we forgot behind with you. Thank you and Shalom." beep beep beep ....

So a Israeli civilian today see's a foreign militiaman with an RPG or AK47 walking through Israel today but there is no way of reporting this, and this militiaman can carry on until he is seen by a soldier :lol:

Erm, maybe they can phone the police then and the location of this person will be passed on fairly rapidly to the army to stop this person. Or maybe that is well beyond the means of any society?

• Veteran Member

^ Bro, according to Haaretz, a single Iron dome missile costs around $100,000

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1142318.html

With Hezbollah itself having close to 80,000 rockets, it is not financially possible for the system to last, or be able to defend the Israeli borders for too long.

Edited by shiasoldier786
  • Advanced Member

^ Bro, according to Haaretz, a single Iron dome missile costs around $100,000

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1142318.html

With Hezbollah itself having close to 80,000 rockets, it is not financially possible for the system to last, or be able to defend the Israeli borders for too long.

Salam,

So that makes it $4,000,000,000 for the 2006 war. Mashallah these zionnist must pay up

• Site Administrators
Well that is not saying much for Middle East soldiers either, if Israel a tiny country with a small population which is sat in the Middle East for the last 60 years or more, in which most countries want it gone and yet not one army is capable ( a few have tried ) to defeat it.

Totally in agreement with you on that one :)