Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Is This Generation The Last?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam) (bismillah)

A very VERY close friend of mine who does never lie, she knows its bad and all that, so i trust what she says, you may not believe what im gonna say, but its true, so this very close friend of mine (shia by the way) said a few nights ago she dreamt something which she cant remember exactly what happened, all she remembers is this

so in her dream she found out somehow that this generation is the last (she thinks it meant last one before Qaim comes, not last one of all of humanity), and she was happy in her dream because then if this was the last one Qaim (as) would be coming soon so she was really happy in her dream.

Now, again i will say, some of you may not believe me, but seriously, its true, seriously, well those of you who believe me, better start preparing for Qaim (as), right? (just dont rush/skip in getting prepared/ready, that'll will ruin yourself).

NO RUDE COMMENTS/NEGATIVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!

• Veteran Member

(bismillah) (salam)

i know someone who dreamt of Imam Mahdi (as) last night...well not him in person, he was just mentioned in a confrontation between some wahabis and shi'a, where the shi'as were ''cursed'' as ''Mahdi'oon'', ie followers of Imam Mahdi (as) ....not sure how relevant that is, but this person (who is shi'i) has never dreamt of Imams or even their names before.

(wasalam)

Edited by thecontentedself

• Veteran Member

good luck, the 'hot topics' in the muslim world seem to revolve around masturbation, fornication with slaves, albinos, and fuzzy logic...and homosexuality of course....i think I might start my own 'sex education for shi'as' forum....la 7awla wala quwatah illa billah...

Edited by thecontentedself

• Advanced Member

good luck, the 'hot topics' in the muslim world seem to revolve around masturbation, fornication with slaves, albinos, and fuzzy logic...and homosexuality of course....i think I might start my own 'sex education for shi'as' forum....la 7awla wala quwatah illa billah...

For some reason people really like discussing about these things, its not bad, just shouldnt over do it (which seems to be the case)

Edited by FatimaZahra

• Advanced Member

Now, again i will say, some of you may not believe me, but seriously, its true, seriously

(salam)

I'm sorry, but Allah knows best

Avoid saying that our generation is definitely going to be the last for sure, but rather just say InshAllah.

Thanks

w/s

Çááåã Õá Úáì ãÍãÏ æÇá ãÍãÏ

• Basic Members

Salam,

Inshallah this is the last generation, and we will be with of the close ones to our Imam. Never has the Shia been so prosectued and oppressed in the history of shia. The world is finally against us as it's only a matter of time before the son of Fatima Zahraa (as) (as) is among us and gathering his army. We must ask ourselves if we are ready. If we arent and we truly arent then we must work on ourselves to stop haram, and stop the munkar and the makrooh, in order for us not to be ashamed in the presence of our Imam which is actually now and always. But he re-appears, he will not take anyone into his army. Can you imagine yourselves being good enough for the Imam (as)? How can we fight injustice on the battlefield when we cant evern fight injustice against our own souls. How can we fight the sinners when we are the sinning ones?

Inshallah our souls will be suitable to pure enough for our Imam (as) when he comes, but the fact everyone fails to realize is that he`s already here. He`s always been here. He knows who is truly mukhlis for his and Allahs cause and is constantly helping his helpers.

What more can i say????

Wasalam.

• Advanced Member

Bismillahi Irrahman Irrahiim

Anyone who appoints any time is a liar.

Abdul Rahman Ibne Kathir is quoted in Al-Kafi that he was present in the assembly of Imam Sadiq (a.s.) when Muhzam entered and said, "May our lives be sacrificed on

You! Please tell us when the affair that we await shall come to pass?"

Imam (a.s.) replied, "O Muhzam! Those who fix a time are liars, those who were impatient were destroyed and those who resigned themselves to the situation got salvation."

(Al-Kafi Vol. 1 Pg. 368)

Please stop this nonsense. Its insulting to listening you talk about things that nobody has knowledge, but Allah.

Edited by Ali Askari

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

InshAllah, this will be! Yes, we dont know the time, but we can start preparing, we need to any way. Maybe she is right, maybe Allah wanted to wake us up through her. But she didnt exaclty fix a time, like we have been given various signs, maybe the girl had signs in her dream. What ever the reason, FatimaZahra basically wants to be quick to prepare for our Imam Mahdi a.s. (ajf), whenver the reappearance may be. Allah know best and if He wants, He can change the time, surley He has power over everything. Our duty is to be ready for him! That is all we need to know.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

InshAllah, this will be! Yes, we dont know the time, but we can start preparing, we need to any way. Maybe she is right, maybe Allah wanted to wake us up through her. But she didnt exaclty fix a time, like we have been given various signs, maybe the girl had signs in her dream. What ever the reason, FatimaZahra basically wants to be quick to prepare for our Imam Mahdi a.s. (ajf), whenver the reappearance may be. Allah know best and if He wants, He can change the time, surley He has power over everything. Our duty is to be ready for him! That is all we need to know.

(salam)

As I said, it's best if we simply say InshAllah instead of saying for sure, for sure, this generation is the last

Do you agree with this?

w/s

Çááåã Õá Úáì ãÍãÏ æÇá ãÍãÏ

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

This quotation is from the book called The Life of Imam Al-Mahdi (A.J).

In this letter, His Eminence, the Master of the Age has addressed Shaykh Mufeed as the helper of truth and the caller to Allah with truth, which are some of the loftiest qualities of righteous people.

In this letter he has announced that his Shias should recite the supplication for the safety and release of His Eminence from oppressors and nothing would come in between the supplication from reaching the Almighty.

In this letter, His Eminence has commanded his Shias to observe piety and to keep away from disobedience of Allah. They must pay up their religious taxes. In the same way they should cultivate fear of Allah and obey Allah in the true sense. If they do thus no barrier would remain between them and His Eminence and they shall be endowed with the good fortune of seeing the Imam.

If you want to read this for yourself, go to this link: http://www.maaref-foundation.com/english/

Click on the tab called "Library" near the top of the page. Then click on the link called "Prophet and Ahl-ul-Bayt." At the bottom of that page click on the link called "12) Imam Mahdi (a.j.)" and two books will appear. These books are really interesting. Anyway, click on the book on the left side called The Life of Imam Al-Mahdi (A.J.). Scroll down to the chapter called "Letters of the Imam of the Time (a.s)." The above quote is from the second letter to Shaykh Mufeed. Also look at the chapter "Some brilliant legacies of the Imam of the Time." These are duas and ziyarats from Imam Zaman (AJ).

• Advanced Member

to those who consider what im saying as assigning a time for his coming, im just mentioning this dream for awareness (that his appearance could be anytime, late or soon), many seem to only think of his coming to be late, but im NOT saying hes coming in this generation, things can always change, so im not assigning a time, im just saying its possible this generation may be the one to witness his appearance, or maybe not, maybe the next generation, maybe in 500 years, i dont know, im just trying to say im not assigning a time.

• Advanced Member

Fatima,

There is a widespread misconception among the Shi'a laymen on this 'timing' issue, perhaps out of misunderstanding or ignorance. It's unfortunate that many of us among the common people, including those who otherwise feel quite informed on Islam, when confronted with the issue of reappearenc simply cite the hadith about impermissibility of discussing time and therefore abandon the subject as if that's all we can possibly say about the subject!

It is true that we are forbidden from setting a time; that is, an exact time. However, this does not imply the impossibility of identifying the epoch of his reappearence. In fact, it is a necessity that his followers know something about the imminence of the start of his movement. The proof of this is in the role of signs that are meant to progressively built this expectation among his core supporters.

On that note, there are many among the (learned) Shia who appear to hold the view that we are living in interesting times. If you understand arabic read Ayatullah Sheikh Ali Kurani's 'Age of Appearence' to understand why this view is becoming more prevalent.

apba