Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rings

Rate this topic

FatimaZahra

• Advanced Member

(salam) (bismillah)

so at my center, i have seen three popular stones on rings, one which i dont know what it is, the first is red agate (aqeeq), second is turquoise, and theres another one (i see sheikhs and scholars where it) its like a transparent-ish white, or a frosty white, anyone know what it is? Also, i have seen women at the center wearing rings which have these 3 stones all on one ring, but the different stones are smaller of course so they could fit on the ring. Anyone know where to buy these?

• Advanced Member

(salam) (bismillah)

so at my center, i have seen three popular stones on rings, one which i dont know what it is, the first is red agate (aqeeq), second is turquoise, and theres another one (i see sheikhs and scholars where it) its like a transparent-ish white, or a frosty white, anyone know what it is? Also, i have seen women at the center wearing rings which have these 3 stones all on one ring, but the different stones are smaller of course so they could fit on the ring. Anyone know where to buy these?

If you know anyone going to Iraq, Iran, Syria or Pakistan ask them to bring you whatever stone you like or you can try some other muslim country. I also know there are some online stores but I don't know if the stones are real stones in that case, or if they really deliver for that matter.

• Advanced Member

(salam) (bismillah)

Salam, possibly the 3rd one is dur-najaf.

I know there is this place online that sells some rings.. don't know if they are really persian turquoise or aqeeq yemeni...

http://www.islaamicvisions.com/category_s/1.htm

I know a personal friend who has rings, and ein Ali pendants.. I will post a link up to the photo's in a little inshAllah.

Salam

Edited by MuhammadwuAli

• Advanced Member

Salam, possibly the 3rd one is dur-najaf.

I know there is this place online that sells some rings.. don't know if they are really persian turquoise or aqeeq yemeni...

http://www.islaamicvisions.com/category_s/1.htm

I know a personal friend who has rings, and ein Ali pendants.. I will post a link up to the photo's in a little inshAllah.

Salam

salaam,

dur najaf is it (pretty sure it is), thanks!

Edited by FatimaZahra