Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Time Of Calamities...

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I have been expelled from University because i mucked around too much last year and failed 7/8 of my subjects.

Iam extremely regretful of this and am in alot of pain every single day. There is a system called appeal, which means you can appeal the universities decision of exclusion. I have sent in a very comprehensive appeal, and am VERY enthusiastic to start uni, in fact i dont think anything can stop me now from getting Top marks if i were to be resubmitted. The thing is that because its a law degree, i hear the rules of appeal are more stringent.

What duas, prayers or islamic acts can i perform to get help from the prophet and his companions and Allah to overcome my problem and help my appeal win.

I have made nether for the Imam Abbas, in that i will save up 150 dollars from my part time job if the appeal is successful and give it to orphans.

I have been making dua nearly every day since i found out about the problem.

What else can i do to maximise the help from Allah??

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

I have been expelled from University because i mucked around too much last year and failed 7/8 of my subjects.

Iam extremely regretful of this and am in alot of pain every single day. There is a system called appeal, which means you can appeal the universities decision of exclusion. I have sent in a very comprehensive appeal, and am VERY enthusiastic to start uni, in fact i dont think anything can stop me now from getting Top marks if i were to be resubmitted. The thing is that because its a law degree, i hear the rules of appeal are more stringent.

What duas, prayers or islamic acts can i perform to get help from the prophet and his companions and Allah to overcome my problem and help my appeal win.

I have made nether for the Imam Abbas, in that i will save up 150 dollars from my part time job if the appeal is successful and give it to orphans.

I have been making dua nearly every day since i found out about the problem.

What else can i do to maximise the help from Allah??

(bismillah)

(salam)

Firstly bro i know how you feel. BUT couple of things

1) Dont panic. Bear in mind EVERYTHING no matter how difficult or involving tribulations and pain is part of the divine decree of Allah (swt). As Imam Ali (as) said that if it is not decreed even the best of plans will be destroyed

2) Just try to pray to Allah (swt) as much as you can. Anything and everything is good really. Quranic suras and duas.

3) Have patience (sabr). Hadhrat Yaqoob (blessing be upon him) suffered a huge test with having to wait for Hadhrat Yusuf (blessing be upon him). Hadhrat Ayoub (blessing be upon him) went through sever trials

Inshallah whatever is best for you will occur.

• Basic Members

(salam)

InshaAllah your ambitions and wishes come true, I sincerely recommend you to recite Ziyarat-e-Ashura. There has never been a time I have faced difficulties or needed the assistance of Allah(swt) greatly and recited this Ziyarat without being granted the mercy of Allah(swt). I suggest you recite it each night for forty nights. Stay positive and have faith in Allah(swt). InshaAllah what is in your best interest will happen. :)

(wasalam)

Edited by Saj 12
  • Advanced Member

Thank you all VERY MUCH.

I am now going to make dua for all of you, for the fulfillemnent of your well intentional goals, and your health, and the health of your families.

Salama alaikom

PS- the dua and ziyarat ashura is like cold water on my heart :)