Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How Do You Deal With Boredom?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Since its my holidays from study, these days i have been so so so so bored. And 9 out of 10 times, bad things stem from my boredom. How do you guys deal with your boredom? seriously, and realistically?

When I get time, I read religious books, text messages to relatives/friends, home work, watching comedy programs, etc. (just to make sure not to involve in any sin)

Edited by Your-Best-Friend
  • Advanced Member

When I get time, I read religious books, text messages to relatives/friends, home work, watching comedy programs, etc. (just to make sure not to involve in any sin)

I guess your rite, and also part time work, and some sport and training. Only problem is, its much easier to write down than to apply ahhaha.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I wish I had holidays :(.... Professional life is killing me :(.. I want to go back to Uni :) .. Remember those beautiful days when I used to sleep at 6 in the morning and wake up at 5 in the evening .. Used to get fake doctor's note from Pakistan and used to commemorate Moharram four times a years , celebrate Eid thrice a year to avoid extra course work :( ... Enjoy this time bruv .. Sleep , chill watch tv , go out , do horse riding , go gliding . go travel....understand your religion ... read , write do whatever you want , before you enter the corporate world

Peace

Edited by labbaik_khamenai