Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I Want To Ask About Mutta

nadirkhan

• Basic Members

:unsure: Dear Firends Main ne kafi research ki hai Mutta (Contract Marriage) or kuch friends bhi hain mere jin se main ne is bary main pata kiya hai sab ney alag alag dalail diye hain so main ne socha kiyon na ap logon se pata kiya jaye mujhey itna to pata hai k mutta jis rat hota hai agar us rat ap wo mutta galti se apne kisi relative k sath bhi kar lo to baquol shia hazarat k ye gunah nahi hai lakin otherwise is tarha ki activity ko haram kha gaya hai or buhat si aesi family hain jo apne bacho ko mutta k liyen ijazzat nahi detin to phir ye halal kiyon hai or is mutta ki kitni sachai hai plz answer me be serious

• Advanced Member

unsure.gif Dear Firends Main ne kafi research ki hai Mutta (Contract Marriage) or kuch friends bhi hain mere jin se main ne is bary main pata kiya hai sab ney alag alag dalail diye hain so main ne socha kiyon na ap logon se pata kiya jaye mujhey itna to pata hai k mutta jis rat hota hai agar us rat ap wo mutta galti se apne kisi relative k sath bhi kar lo to baquol shia hazarat k ye gunah nahi hai lakin otherwise is tarha ki activity ko haram kha gaya hai or buhat si aesi family hain jo apne bacho ko mutta k liyen ijazzat nahi detin to phir ye halal kiyon hai or is mutta ki kitni sachai hai plz answer me be serious

Mutah Marriage http://www.al-islam.org/al-serat/muta/

• Basic Members

it is haram please use your intelligence Imams (as) have spoken against it but people ignore the words of Imams (as) because they want to follow their own desires here are the hadiths to prove it is haram but shia today just say they are weak because they want to follow their own nafs instead but in reality they are denying the words of masoom (as) and on judgement day when they will see the truth it will be too late for them

Amirul Mua'minin said: Prophet (s.a.w) forbade on the day of khaiber the meat of donkeys and mut'ah marriages.

(At-tahdheeb 2/186, Al-Istbsaar 2/142 & Wasael Al-Shia 14/144)

It was narrated by Abdullah Bin Senan said : I asked Imam Jafar Sadiq about Mut'ah and he said: "Don't filthy (defile) your self with it"

(Bihaar Al-Anwar 100/318).

Narrated by A'maar: Imam Jafar Sadiq said to me and to Suliman Bin Khaled: "I made Mut'ah Haram on you"

(Furoo AlKafi 2/48 & Wasaeel Shia 14/450).

Also he (Imam Jafar Sadiq(saw) used to rebuke and warn his companions against mut'ah

…… (Furoo 2/44), (Wasael Alshia 1/450)

Ali bin Yaqteen asked Imam Ali about Mut'ah and he answered : "What is mutah? and what has that got to do with you? Allah had compensated you with something much better" (he meant legal marraige)

(Furoo 2/43), (Wasael Al-shia 14/449).

Abdullah Bin Umair said to Imam Mohammad Baqir :Is it acceptable to you that your women, daughters, sisters, daughters of your aunties to do mutah? Abu Ja'far rebuked him when he mentioned his women and daughters of his aunties.

(Al-Furoo 2/42 & At-tahdheeb 2/186)

The Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said: " Certainly, Allah, Almighty and Glorious, dislikes or curses any man or woman whose intention of divorce or marriage is merely tasting the pleasure of it."

Al-Kafi, vol. 6, p. 54

• Advanced Member

:unsure: Dear Firends Main ne kafi research ki hai Mutta (Contract Marriage) or kuch friends bhi hain mere jin se main ne is bary main pata kiya hai sab ney alag alag dalail diye hain so main ne socha kiyon na ap logon se pata kiya jaye mujhey itna to pata hai k mutta jis rat hota hai agar us rat ap wo mutta galti se apne kisi relative k sath bhi kar lo to baquol shia hazarat k ye gunah nahi hai lakin otherwise is tarha ki activity ko haram kha gaya hai or buhat si aesi family hain jo apne bacho ko mutta k liyen ijazzat nahi detin to phir ye halal kiyon hai or is mutta ki kitni sachai hai plz answer me be serious

Quran says :

"[Forbidden to you] are married woman, except what your right hand possesses. This Allah has written for you, and all other women besides these are permitted to you, so that you may seek them out with your wealth, seeking chastity and not fornication. So when you have contracted temporary marriage [istimt'atum] with them, then give them their words. There is no sin on you for whatever you agree to after this. Indeed, Allah is Knowing, Wise.

Al-Qur'an, Surah An-Nisa, Ayah 24"

what do you say ?

wassalam

• Basic Members

1. Pehli baat to yeh ke tum Shia nahi ho

2. Ap ka is baat se kya matlab hai ke agar mutta ksi apnay relative se kar le ? konsa relative ?

3. Tum ne jis se bhi Sawal kiye woh tumharay jaise hi koi kam akal aur kam ilam walay hi hon ge .

4. Stallion ka reply ek mukamal aur positive hain us ke baad kuch nahi reh jata ..I M TOTALAY AGREE WITH STALLION

Edited by Aliraza63