Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Please Help Me Interprete A Dream I Had

Rate this topic

jenna-91

• Basic Members

I had a dream that i was sleeping on my fiance's bed an a bat came leeping at me out of nowhere. th bat kept trying to attack me until i got a hold of its wings, i did not want to hurt it so i chucked it back an ran into the bathroom door. As i was trying to close the bathroom door, the bat came flying in the bathroom and i kept hitting it away from me, the next thing i saw was my fiance's cat staring at me in the bathoom. The dream was quite wierd, it changed to a completely different scenery - i was 7 months pregnant with my fiances child and gave birth to this child but i had a haram-baby cos we are not married in real life. For some reason, in this dream, i remembered myself when i was staring at this baby ( i was also prematured and my mother gave birth to me at 7 months). Then in the dream, staright after i gave birth to my first child, i was pregnant with my second. My second child in this dream reminded me of my older sister. -- Throughout the dream, i was pregnant but never gave birth to this child? and i kept thinking about my sister in this dream.. Th scenery changed for the third time and i dreamt that i was in a dark place filled with sand. There were some graves there and an old friend of mine was in the dream.. he was in the dream but he was amongst the dead! he was walking towards me when all of a sudden a skeleton came tumbelling down from the grave. i woke up feeling sad and scared. i have no idea what this dream might be but i am currently depressed and willing to undertake any advice given to me. please help me interprete this dream as this could be a message from the almighty. thank you.

Salam,

The following is from my book which might help you interpret your own dream in sha Allah,

-------------------------

Dreams and Visions

Allah says in Quran 39:42

ÃÚæÐ ÈÇááå ãä ÇáÔíØٰä ÇáÑÌíã ÈöÓúãö ٱááøóåö ٱáÑøóÍúãóٰäö ٱáÑøóÍöíãö

ٱááøóåõ íóÊóæóÝøóì ٱáúÃóäÝõÓó Íöíäó ãóæúÊöåóÇ æóٱáøóÊöì áóãú ÊóãõÊú Ýöì ãóäóÇãöåóÇ ۖ ÝóíõãúÓößõ ٱáøóÊöì ÞóÖóìٰ ÚóáóíúåóÇ ٱáúãóæúÊó æóíõÑúÓöáõ ٱáúÃõÎúÑóìٰٓ Åöáóìٰٓ ÃóÌóáòۢ ãøõÓóãøðì ۚ Åöäøó Ýöì Ðóٰáößó áóÁóÇíóٰÊòۢ áøöÞóæúãòۢ íóÊóÝóßøóÑõæäó

Allah returns to Him the souls when dying or during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term. Most surely there are signs in this for those who reflect.

This verse shows that when one sleeps his soul (ÇáäÝÓ) leaves his body and enters dreamland while his spirit (ÇáÑæÍ) keeps his body alive because one of it functions is an energy gate to Allah, the energy Provider.

Any soul that is to die while asleep, not only its does not come back to the body but its corresponding spirit leaves the body too. Other souls come back into their bodies to wake them up from possibly their Rapid Eye Movement sleep state and back to this material world or domain.

If a soul is pure enough, it will remember what it has been allowed to see including future events in dreamland. Other less pure souls would suffer from interference from the Satan and his followers who corrupt their dreams or even worst reverse them.

This is why dreams of the Prophets are real visions into the future (ÑøõÁíóÇ) and must therefore be acted upon, while average people like you and I only remember distorted facts which is why many books written about dreams assume impure souls and thus try to interpret dreams inversely, and Allah knows best.

Ali

I had a dream that i was sleeping on my fiance's bed an a bat came leeping at me out of nowhere. th bat kept trying to attack me until i got a hold of its wings, i did not want to hurt it so i chucked it back an ran into the bathroom door. As i was trying to close the bathroom door, the bat came flying in the bathroom and i kept hitting it away from me, the next thing i saw was my fiance's cat staring at me in the bathoom. The dream was quite wierd, it changed to a completely different scenery - i was 7 months pregnant with my fiances child and gave birth to this child but i had a haram-baby cos we are not married in real life. For some reason, in this dream, i remembered myself when i was staring at this baby ( i was also prematured and my mother gave birth to me at 7 months). Then in the dream, staright after i gave birth to my first child, i was pregnant with my second. My second child in this dream reminded me of my older sister. -- Throughout the dream, i was pregnant but never gave birth to this child? and i kept thinking about my sister in this dream.. Th scenery changed for the third time and i dreamt that i was in a dark place filled with sand. There were some graves there and an old friend of mine was in the dream.. he was in the dream but he was amongst the dead! he was walking towards me when all of a sudden a skeleton came tumbelling down from the grave. i woke up feeling sad and scared. i have no idea what this dream might be but i am currently depressed and willing to undertake any advice given to me. please help me interprete this dream as this could be a message from the almighty. thank you.

Asalaam, u should consult with a nujumi or a faqheer(not those typical ones, but actually a true one ), its not right to act upon what nujumi tells u, but there is nothing wrong in just knwing what they tell u. If u can try to meet hazart Khizr (as) he helps everyone. Wassalaam

• Advanced Member

(salam)

pray istikharah to see if you should marrry this person

• Advanced Member

Salaam,

dont be worried, often a bad dream can mean something you would NEVER expect, like bad dreams can mean good, and vice versa, its not always the case, but its very possible, or it could be a warning for you about something that may have to do with if you should get married to your fiancee or not, thats happened many times for me (having a interpretation for a dream i would never expect), usually scholars know basic things about interpretation, go to a trustworthy and good scholar your know of, even if its contacting him by phone or email or whatever, contact him and ask.

Salam,

The following is from my book which might help you interpret your own dream in sha Allah,

Dreams and Visions

Allah says in Quran 39:42

أعوذ بالله من الشيطٰن الرجيم بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

ٱللَّهُ يَتَوَفَّى ٱلْأَنفُسَ حِينَ مَوْتِهَا وَٱلَّتِى لَمْ تَمُتْ فِى مَنَامِهَا ۖ فَيُمْسِكُ ٱلَّتِى قَضَىٰ عَلَيْهَا ٱلْمَوْتَ وَيُرْسِلُ ٱلْأُخْرَىٰٓ إِلَىٰٓ أَجَلٍۢ مُّسَمًّى ۚ إِنَّ فِى ذَٰلِكَ لَءَايَٰتٍۢ لِّقَوْمٍۢ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

Allah returns to Him the souls when dying or during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term. Most surely there are signs in this for those who reflect.

This verse shows that when one sleeps his soul (النفس) leaves his body and enters dreamland while his spirit (الروح) keeps his body alive because one of it functions is an energy gate to Allah, the energy Provider.

Any soul that is to die while asleep, not only its does not come back to the body but its corresponding spirit leaves the body too. Other souls come back into their bodies to wake them up from possibly their Rapid Eye Movement sleep state and back to this material world or domain.

If a soul is pure enough, it will remember what it has been allowed to see including future events in dreamland. Other less pure souls would suffer from interference from the Satan and his followers who corrupt their dreams or even worst reverse them.

This is why dreams of the Prophets are real visions into the future (رُّءيَا) and must therefore be acted upon, while average people like you and I only remember distorted facts which is why many books written about dreams assume impure souls and thus try to interpret dreams inversely, and Allah knows best.

Ali

to be safe from shaytans in your sleep and dreams, recite surah yaseen before going to bed, and offer the thawab to one of ahlul bayt (as)

Edited by FatimaZahra