Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Fatiha For Zuljenah's Father

Rate this topic

Ibn al-Hussain

• Veteran Member

(salam)

For those of you who have been on the forum since a while, would no doubt know sister Zuljenah - she had remained a moderator for many years as well.

Unfortunately, her father passed away yesterday night in a car accident and I request all the brothers and sisters to please recite Surah al-Fatiha for him. Sister Zuljenah has also requested for the brothers and sisters to pray Namaz-e-Wahshat for him. For the method of the prayers please visit: http://www.duas.org/wahshat.htm

Her father's name is Hassan Raza Shah.

Thank you all sincerely for your condolences. All I ask is that you pray he died instantly and did not suffer any pain, because it was a terrible accident. His car slipped on the ice, rolled over into a ditch, hit a tree on the driver's side, and went up in flames. This is no way for any human being to die. Please pray it was an instant, painless death and that his soul is at peace now. The burial will take place tomorrow most likely in Long Island and he will be buried in the same cemetery as some of his relatives. Thank you all again. I truly appreciate it.

Wassalam

• Advanced Member

We are from God and to Him is our return,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, sis. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

May God have mercy on his soul and grant you and your family patience.

Edited by SpIzo

• Banned

oh sister im so sorry to hear this, innah lillah wa innah ilayhi rajioon, my condolences

[1.1] All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.

[1.2] The Beneficent, the Merciful.

[1.3] Master of the Day of Judgment.

[1.4] Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help.

[1.5] Keep us on the right path.

[1.6] The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray.

[112.1] Say: He, Allah, is One.

[112.2] Allah is He on Whom all depend.

[112.3] He begets not, nor is He begotten.

[112.4] And none is like Him.

• Advanced Member

Innalillahi wa inna alaihi rajaoon

my condolences to sister zuljenah, may Allah give you and your family sabr during this difficult and sad time. i heard about the sad news from my mother just today and was very disheartened by it. i pray that your fathers sins are forgiven and that he is in peace now in his grave and under the constant protection of the Aimmah a.s., elahi ameen.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah) (salam)

Ina Lilahai Wa Ina Ilayhi Rajeoon

Verily for the Righteous there will be a fulfilment of (the heart's) desires [78:31]

My condoloences. Inshallah he is under the wings of wilayat, with Imamat serving him water and Naubwat providing him food.

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam) Inna lillahi wa inna elayhe rajioon~

Sis Zuljenah, my condolences to you, your family and friends on the loss of your dear father.

May Allah SWT comfort you and give you patience.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

For those of you who have been on the forum since a while, would no doubt know sister Zuljenah - she had remained a moderator for many years as well.

Unfortunately, her father passed away yesterday night in a car accident and I request all the brothers and sisters to please recite Surah al-Fatiha for him. Sister Zuljenah has also requested for the brothers and sisters to pray Namaz-e-Wahshat for him. For the method of the prayers please visit: http://www.duas.org/wahshat.htm

Her father's name is Hassan Raza Shah.

Wassalam

(salam)

To All** we belong and to All** is our return!

Our Lord! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire.

My condolences to sister Zuljenah and her family on their loss. May All** give them all patience before this loss. May All** give her father good in the next world, our true home.

(wasalam)

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Sallam,

Sister Zuljinah,sorry to know about ur Loss.I can feel ur loss very much coz i also just recently lost my Mother on 1st november 2009.So accept my heart meant condolences,May ALLAHA bless ur father a rewarded place in the companionship of AHLULBAIT A,S in His life of hearafter.ameen

Syed Qasim Raza,

Spain