Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
FatimaZahra

Contact With Imam Mahdi (as)

Rate this topic

(salam) (bismillah)

Is it true, that during the greater occultation, there are some people who are in contact with Imam Mahdi (as) besides the prophets who are currently alive? What i mean by in contact with him, is they get to see him pretty much whenever they wish too, or at certain times they meet, etc.

wasalam

I didnt mean if they have met him, i meant if they have contact with him, as in know of his whereabouts, are able to see him when they like, and those kind of things, not just incidents when someone meets with him and then later the person who met him realizes it was him. Contact just as the deputies of Imam Mahdi (as) in the smaller occultation had contact with him.

I didnt mean if they have met him, i meant if they have contact with him, as in know of his whereabouts, are able to see him when they like, and those kind of things, not just incidents when someone meets with him and then later the person who met him realizes it was him. Contact just as the deputies of Imam Mahdi (as) in the smaller occultation had contact with him.

Quite possible but they would not be acting as chosen intermediaries as the four na'ibs were during the Lesser Occultation.

No references, but you may be interested in reading:

http://www.islam-laws.com/marja/bahrululoom.htm

http://www.islam-laws.com/marja/allamahilli.htm

http://www.islam-laws.com/marja/SyedRaziIbneTaoos.htm

Quite possible but they would not be acting as chosen intermediaries as the four na'ibs were during the Lesser Occultation.

No references, but you may be interested in reading:

http://www.islam-laws.com/marja/bahrululoom.htm

http://www.islam-laws.com/marja/allamahilli.htm

http://www.islam-laws.com/marja/SyedRaziIbneTaoos.htm

(bismillah)

(salam)

I had a similar question and I thought, I could ask it here. Some people say that well, when you write letters to Imam Mahdi a.s. (ajf) and then let them float off into the sea, or bury them in the sand, he gets it. Some people say if you have any problems, write a letter to your Imam Mahdi a.s. (ajf) and then keep it under you Janamaz/ Prayer Mat. After a while you will get answer. Is this true can things like this happen?

I hope you dont mind FatimaZahra.:blush:

Please do reply,:)

Thank you.

when you write letters to Imam Mahdi a.s. (ajf) and then let them float off into the sea, or bury them in the sand, he gets it. Some people say if you have any problems, write a letter to your Imam Mahdi a.s. (ajf) and then keep it under you Janamaz/ Prayer Mat. After a while you will get answer. Is this true can things like this happen?

this is another source of imam mahdi My link but too bad in english section theres no jamkaran button, unlike in indonesian section

you know what.. in these books, i forget whether

Thaba’thabai, al-bahjatu fi man faza bi liqail hujjah, by Mirza Muhammad Taqi al-Almasi al- isfahani,or Anan keh Mahdi as ra Didand (they have seen imam mahdi) by: Abdul Husain Asy’ari

i read that we COULD meet imam mahdi in jamkaran mosque in Qum, iran, YES YOU N ME TOO

emm, i mean not a scholar could meet him too

the highest probability is when muharram come, at the mourning of imam hussain. Many times people see him there, but well, some aware n lots dont. but in any day, we could meet him, if we perform a special certain dua n namaz for quite long about 3 weeks or so there.

well, its depends on our condition, our heart, if our soul is ready to meet him, then we will meet him

they say that we have to free from every desire, free from ujb, anger, riya, envy etc (read more in irfan books to know, n work hard to get rid of it) if dont, dont ever dream of seeing him

but, i dont recall ever reading that you could send him a letter like that. too bad i cant find the book to ensure it btw let me re-write the books about meeting imam mahdi here

1. Anan keh Mahdi as ra Didand (they have seen imam mahdi) by Abdul Husain Asy’ari

2. tabshiratul wali fi man Ra’a al-imamal mahdi, by sayyid Hasyim al-Bahrani,

3. tadzkiratul thalib, fi man Ra’a imamal gaib, darus salam fi man faza bi salamil imam, by syekh Mahmud al-Maitsami al-Iraqi,

4. badai’ul kalam fi man ijtama’a bil imam, by sayyid Jamaluddin Muhammad bin Husain al-Yazdi

5. Thaba’thabai, al-bahjatu fi man faza bi liqail hujjah, by Mirza Muhammad Taqi al-Almasi al- isfahani,

<this is the one i read

6. al-‘Abqariyul hishan fi tawarikh shahibu zaman, by Syekh Ali Akbar al-Nahawandi.

7. Sheikh Majlisi, may Allah bless him, had mentioned the names of those who've got Glory met Imam Mahdi during his ghaibat kubra, as contained in his valuable book Biharul anwar.

8. Sheikh Nuri in the book of al-Najmu Tsaqib also called a hundred stories about people who met Imam Mahdi and he chose as 58 stories from him and poured in another book Jannatul ma'wa.

n this is the masjid jamkaran 's website

Edited by ananda.zahra

i meant if they have contact with him,

yes, there was incident when one time treasurer of the qom institute (well you know..) is confuse how to buy winter clothes for students, and the institution didnt have enough money for it. then i think allamah em.. i forget, is say 'just trust me, i will tell to imam mahdi that we need help. i am sure he will'. then he go to jamkaran n something like that.. until one day, a merchant from Teheran is come to qom bring a big box of winter clothes, enough for the students.

as in know of his whereabouts, are able to see him when they like, and those kind of things, not just incidents when someone meets with him and then later the person who met him realizes it was him.

but i believe from what i read, they dont know his whereabouts, they just ask (pray to Allah) to meet him, and they meet somehow, AND that person really realizes that it was him. OR sometimes theres a person/some person just knock the door and tell someone to follow him, and he was bring to meet imam mahdi (as)

especially at jamkaran, manytimes some people realizes that it was him but they couldnt open their mouth in amazement. just froze.. like that.

Contact just as the deputies of Imam Mahdi (as) in the smaller occultation had contact with him.

i dont recall reading somekind of deputy but i think theres somekind of deputy, cos some ulama is contacted by someone that will bring him to imam by following him.. well, dunno, i just read it.. never experience it myself :lol:

(bismillah)

(salam)

I had a similar question and I thought, I could ask it here. Some people say that well, when you write letters to Imam Mahdi a.s. (ajf) and then let them float off into the sea, or bury them in the sand, he gets it. Some people say if you have any problems, write a letter to your Imam Mahdi a.s. (ajf) and then keep it under you Janamaz/ Prayer Mat. After a while you will get answer. Is this true can things like this happen?

I hope you dont mind FatimaZahra.:blush:

Please do reply,:)

Thank you.

Salaam,

of course i dont mind, i dont get bothered by questions :). Yes it is very true, i have done it, and actually you do the letter and just put in a well, or somewhere that leads to ocean (river, stream, etc.). He does get that actual letter, and it goes to him, and he reads it, its amazing, you write a letter, and send it to him, then he gets the exact letter you wrote on, too bad he doesnt always reply back directly :( the letter is called ariza, you can find how to do it on duas.org. I know a method that if you do this, you will for sure see Imam Mahdi (as) go to the mosque in kufa for 40 thursdays (it mightve been fridays) in a row, and on the 40th thursday you will meet him, i think the mosque in kufa theyre talking about is the famous mosque there imam ali (as) would go to, but allamah hilli (ra) did this before, and met him, but didnt realize it was him, because he met him as he was going into kufa on the 40th thursday

wasalam

Edited by FatimaZahra

this is another source of imam mahdi My link but too bad in english section theres no jamkaran button, unlike in indonesian section

you know what.. in these books, i forget whether

Thaba'thabai, al-bahjatu fi man faza bi liqail hujjah, by Mirza Muhammad Taqi al-Almasi al- isfahani,or Anan keh Mahdi as ra Didand (they have seen imam mahdi) by: Abdul Husain Asy'ari

i read that we COULD meet imam mahdi in jamkaran mosque in Qum, iran, YES YOU N ME TOO

emm, i mean not a scholar could meet him too

the highest probability is when muharram come, at the mourning of imam hussain. Many times people see him there, but well, some aware n lots dont. but in any day, we could meet him, if we perform a special certain dua n namaz for quite long about 3 weeks or so there.

well, its depends on our condition, our heart, if our soul is ready to meet him, then we will meet him

they say that we have to free from every desire, free from ujb, anger, riya, envy etc (read more in irfan books to know, n work hard to get rid of it) if dont, dont ever dream of seeing him

but, i dont recall ever reading that you could send him a letter like that. too bad i cant find the book to ensure it btw let me re-write the books about meeting imam mahdi here

1. Anan keh Mahdi as ra Didand (they have seen imam mahdi) by Abdul Husain Asy'ari

2. tabshiratul wali fi man Ra'a al-imamal mahdi, by sayyid Hasyim al-Bahrani,

3. tadzkiratul thalib, fi man Ra'a imamal gaib, darus salam fi man faza bi salamil imam, by syekh Mahmud al-Maitsami al-Iraqi,

4. badai'ul kalam fi man ijtama'a bil imam, by sayyid Jamaluddin Muhammad bin Husain al-Yazdi

5. Thaba'thabai, al-bahjatu fi man faza bi liqail hujjah, by Mirza Muhammad Taqi al-Almasi al- isfahani,

<this is the one i read

6. al-'Abqariyul hishan fi tawarikh shahibu zaman, by Syekh Ali Akbar al-Nahawandi.

7. Sheikh Majlisi, may Allah bless him, had mentioned the names of those who've got Glory met Imam Mahdi during his ghaibat kubra, as contained in his valuable book Biharul anwar.

8. Sheikh Nuri in the book of al-Najmu Tsaqib also called a hundred stories about people who met Imam Mahdi and he chose as 58 stories from him and poured in another book Jannatul ma'wa.

n this is the masjid jamkaran 's website

:) I guess I'll have to read and improve in order to contact him. What is Irfan books? Please tell me I would love to improve for the sake of Allah and Imam Mahdi a.s. (ajf).

Salaam,

of course i dont mind, i dont get bothered by questions :). Yes it is very true, i have done it, and actually you do the letter and just put in a well, or somewhere that leads to ocean (river, stream, etc.). He does get that actual letter, and it goes to him, and he reads it, its amazing, you write a letter, and send it to him, then he gets the exact letter you wrote on, too bad he doesnt always reply back directly :( the letter is called ariza, you can find how to do it on duas.org. I know a method that if you do this, you will for sure see Imam Mahdi (as) go to the mosque in kufa for 40 thursdays (it mightve been fridays) in a row, and on the 40th thursday you will meet him, i think the mosque in kufa theyre talking about is the famous mosque there imam ali (as) would go to, but allamah hilli (ra) did this before, and met him, but didnt realize it was him, because he met him as he was going into kufa on the 40th thursday

wasalam

Yeah, that is the word used for the letters. Wow, you literally scanned every page of duas.org, lol! Yes it is amazing how he gets it, the exact same letter!! SubhanALLAH!

But I don't live near Masjid-e-Kufa!!

Anyways thanks for the answers both of you.

Still amazed at your fondness of duas.org, :squeez:. But seriously, the creators are doing a very decent job, may Allah fulfill all their legal desires.

Edited by syedabatool

(bismillah)

(salam)

Ariza - Letter to the Imam of our time

Translation of Dua-e-Ariza

I have written to you O my master, may His mercy and blessing be on you, seeking a favour from you.

I have complained to you for what has happened to me seeking solutions firstly from Allah

and then from you for a matter that has obsessed me.

I am helpless in combating the problem and for that I have resorted to seeking help from Allah and from you.

Knowing the status you have with Allah.

I am confident that you will help me get the solutions to my problems swiftly and that you will intercede on my behalf.

I am helpless and moreover I am sinful:

so help O master and present this problem to Allah and I pray to Him that He will solve this quickly

and grant me victory and success in finding the solution to my problems.

(Write your personal wishes and problems in the provided space)

I am not able to carry or bear with it. Although I am responsible for the increase of my sins and

ignorant about my responsibilities (Wajibaats), from Allah which are given to me.

So help me O my master. Peace be upon you during this time of problems and sorrow.

presents my prayers to Allah before I compensate and before my enemies engulfs me. For you have shown me your blessings.

So I pray to Allah for great salvation and near victory with calmness from all fears,

for Allah is most high and does what he wants. Allah is sufficient for me from beginning and in my hopes.

Whatever Allah wish there is neither strength nor any power except in Allah the High, the Great.

*When dropping the Ariza in the sea, we normally recite the following,

addressing Husayn bin Rawh, the 3rd Na’ib of the 12th Imam:

“O Husayn bin Rawh, Salamun Alykum.

I bear witness that you died in the path of Allah and (hence), you are alive and are sustained by Allah.

I am addressing you in your life which you lead with Allah – this is my note and wishes to the master of the Era,

the 12th Imam (as), so please hand it over to him for you are indeed trustworthy”.

After this there are 3 links to 3 Arabic supplications (translation under construction.)

from this link: http://www.duas.org/arizatoimam.htm

→ This is my own recommendation. When you want to ask Allah to protect your family, friends and yourself, first ask for the protection of Imam Zaman AS. Yes, Allah SWT will protect Imam Zaman AS, but he should be at the top of your prayer list.

On 2/1/2010 at 7:16 PM, Hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Ariza - Letter to the Imam of our time

Translation of Dua-e-Ariza

I have written to you O my master, may His mercy and blessing be on you, seeking a favour from you.

I have complained to you for what has happened to me seeking solutions firstly from Allah

and then from you for a matter that has obsessed me.

I am helpless in combating the problem and for that I have resorted to seeking help from Allah and from you.

Knowing the status you have with Allah.

I am confident that you will help me get the solutions to my problems swiftly and that you will intercede on my behalf.

I am helpless and moreover I am sinful:

so help O master and present this problem to Allah and I pray to Him that He will solve this quickly

and grant me victory and success in finding the solution to my problems.

(Write your personal wishes and problems in the provided space)

I am not able to carry or bear with it. Although I am responsible for the increase of my sins and

ignorant about my responsibilities (Wajibaats), from Allah which are given to me.

So help me O my master. Peace be upon you during this time of problems and sorrow.

presents my prayers to Allah before I compensate and before my enemies engulfs me. For you have shown me your blessings.

So I pray to Allah for great salvation and near victory with calmness from all fears,

for Allah is most high and does what he wants. Allah is sufficient for me from beginning and in my hopes.

Whatever Allah wish there is neither strength nor any power except in Allah the High, the Great.

*When dropping the Ariza in the sea, we normally recite the following,

addressing Husayn bin Rawh, the 3rd Na'ib of the 12th Imam:

"O Husayn bin Rawh, Salamun Alykum.

I bear witness that you died in the path of Allah and (hence), you are alive and are sustained by Allah.

I am addressing you in your life which you lead with Allah – this is my note and wishes to the master of the Era,

the 12th Imam (as), so please hand it over to him for you are indeed trustworthy".

After this there are 3 links to 3 Arabic supplications (translation under construction.)

from this link: http://www.duas.org/arizatoimam.htm

→ This is my own recommendation. When you want to ask Allah to protect your family, friends and yourself, first ask for the protection of Imam Zaman AS. Yes, Allah SWT will protect Imam Zaman AS, but he should be at the top of your prayer list.

Thanks, lol. Yes you are right, and I have a similar question again, can we pray for him in the salat -ul-witr. I mean it is good to, but that is a dua in which you ask Allah to forgive the 40 persons, and Mashallah, Alhumdulillah, our Imam Mahdi a.s. (ajf) is sinless and a masoom, so can we pray for him??

Thanks, lol. Yes you are right, and I have a similar question again, can we pray for him in the salat -ul-witr. I mean it is good to, but that is a dua in which you ask Allah to forgive the 40 persons, and Mashallah, Alhumdulillah, our Imam Mahdi a.s. (ajf) is sinless and a masoom, so can we pray for him??

Salaam,

why not? The imams themselves repent, but i think if you know of other people you should say them, since theyre not infallible, but in the prayers dont forget to pray for his well-being! (i myself forget sometimes :()

Salaam,

why not? The imams themselves repent, but i think if you know of other people you should say them, since theyre not infallible, but in the prayers dont forget to pray for his well-being! (i myself forget sometimes :()

That is a very very dangerous statement and if you beleive it the same way... Inna Lillah e wa Inna ilaehe rajioon...

Imam sua is a guide, ateacher and a coach. The basic rule of coaching is that you demonstrate so that he pupils learn in the best way.

The prayers of Aaimma sua aj are not to be beleived as the prayers of a sinner. (Nauoozubillah)

About Meeting IMAM ajtfs in Occultation:

This is always possible in many ways. Here I quote a jist drawn from the thousands of the incidences I have read in different books, and from Holy Sayings of Masomeen sua aj.

• If some one performs a good job for Imam ajtfs, Maula ajtfs will bless him with his Ziarat as an appreciation
  • If some one becomes very sincere to Imam ajtfs, Maula ajtfs will start meeting him regularly.
  • If some one is serving the task of spreading the true Islam, Maula will teach him directly on important topics.
  • If some one will become a die heart lover of Maula ajtfs, he may be added in the regular servants of IMAM ajtfs. Remember; there are always wih Imam ajtfs 30-60 people, where ever Maula ajtfs lives or travels.
  • If some one purifies his Nafs to the highest grades, He can reach his Imam ajtfs when ever he wants.

Praying for IMAM ajtfs is not for the foriveness of the sins.

IMAM ajtfs himself hs desired for prayers. This Holy Saying is written in Sahifa e Mehdi sua.

ǘËÑæÇ ÇáÏÚÇ Á ÈÊÚÌیá ÇáÝÑÌ

So we have been asked to pray in abundance. In an other statement MAULA ajtfs said that we must start and end our prayers with the words

Çááªã ÚÌá áæáی˜ ÇáÝÑÌ

The prayer taught by Hz Jibrail a.s to Hz Yusuf a.s in prison, to get freed was also a prayer for IMAM ajtfs. Following is the wording of that prayer:

یÇ ÑÈ ãÍãÏ æ Âá ãÍãÏ (Õ)۔۔

Õáی Úáٰی ãÍãÏ æ Âá ãÍãÏ (Õ)۔۔

æ ÚÌá ÝÑÌ Âá ãÍãÏ (Õ)۔۔

So when ever you want to pray for Imam e Zamaan ajtfs, pray for his earliest Zahoor.

That is a very very dangerous statement and if you beleive it the same way... Inna Lillah e wa Inna ilaehe rajioon...

Imam sua is a guide, ateacher and a coach. The basic rule of coaching is that you demonstrate so that he pupils learn in the best way.

The prayers of Aaimma sua aj are not to be beleived as the prayers of a sinner. (Nauoozubillah)

This is always possible in many ways. Here I quote a jist drawn from the thousands of the incidences I have read in different books, and from Holy Sayings of Masomeen sua aj.

• If some one performs a good job for Imam ajtfs, Maula ajtfs will bless him with his Ziarat as an appreciation
  • If some one becomes very sincere to Imam ajtfs, Maula ajtfs will start meeting him regularly.
  • If some one is serving the task of spreading the true Islam, Maula will teach him directly on important topics.
  • If some one will become a die heart lover of Maula ajtfs, he may be added in the regular servants of IMAM ajtfs. Remember; there are always wih Imam ajtfs 30-60 people, where ever Maula ajtfs lives or travels.
  • If some one purifies his Nafs to the highest grades, He can reach his Imam ajtfs when ever he wants.

Salamun Alaikum,

I'll appreciate if you can mention some references for each of those items in the list you have mentioned. Specially if you can eleborate on the very last sentence of yours 'He can reach his Imam ajtfs when ever he wants.'

Ma'salam

Edited by sahkazmi

Salam aleikum Sister Spizo,

I wonder you always talk about meeting Imam (ATF) of the time so full heartedly and give thise examples of poeple who had suppousingly meeted him (ATF). Then I wonder can you provide any hadith that confirms that meeting the imam (ATF) is possible during the major occultation? I am sure we all know the letter that says if anyone says he had meeted Imam (ATF) then he is a liar. Then what is the hadith that sais othervise? Whitout hadith, there is only left testimonies of the common folks, as well the scholars. I find it doubtfull. Not because of I concider things to be possible or impossible by my own, but because of lack of evidences. Subhan Allah. So respected Sister, do you know any hadith that confirms that Imam (ATF) can be meeted personally at the time of major occultation?

May Allah bless you whti godo health, and clear guidance.

Fii iman Allah.

I wonder you always talk about meeting Imam (ATF) of the time so full heartedly and give thise examples of poeple who had suppousingly meeted him (ATF). Then I wonder can you provide any hadith that confirms that meeting the imam (ATF) is possible during the major occultation? I am sure we all know the letter that says if anyone says he had meeted Imam (ATF) then he is a liar. Then what is the hadith that sais othervise? Whitout hadith, there is only left testimonies of the common folks, as well the scholars. I find it doubtfull. Not because of I concider things to be possible or impossible by my own, but because of lack of evidences. Subhan Allah. So respected Sister, do you know any hadith that confirms that Imam (ATF) can be meeted personally at the time of major occultation?

Fii iman Allah.

This is a very common misinterpretation of the last letter to Aqa Abul Hasan e Samari.

The mistake we make is that we take just one line and not the whole lettr. This one line should be read with ref to the context.

Maula ajtfs said, there will be no deputy like you and any body who will claim that he met ME ajtfs, is a lier.

That shows any one who will claim that he is a deputy and meets Maula is a lier.

This is a very common misinterpretation of the last letter to Aqa Abul Hasan e Samari.

The mistake we make is that we take just one line and not the whole lettr. This one line should be read with ref to the context.

Maula ajtfs said, there will be no deputy like you and any body who will claim that he met ME ajtfs, is a lier.

That shows any one who will claim that he is a deputy and meets Maula is a lier.

Salamun Alaikum Kazim Malik,

I asked you earlier and after your last post I ask you again. What do you mean when you say that Imam (ajtfs) can be eaached anytime when one purified soul wishes? If you know the context of the last letter from Imam you referred to, it does clearly rejects the exact mind set that people would do something and then they'll get a guaranteed meeting with Imam (ajtfs). I'm sure there are instances from the past and present where Imam (ajtfs) have meet people (normal & special) but that meeting was with the favour of Imam (ajtfs).

I think what we should stress upon and I'm sure you do this in your posts is to ask people to be obedient to their Imam (ajtfs) by following the rules of religion. Once we are on the path of Ahlulbait (as) then the favours will come from them.

May Allah keep us with the teachings of Ahlulbait (as).

Ma'salam

Edited by sahkazmi

"...soon a time shall come when my Shias will claim to have met me. Beware! For the one who claims that, he has met me before the uprising of Sufyani and a call from the sky is a liar and a deceiver."

As you see the context is actually talking abotu meeting, not being a deputy.

http://www.imamreza.net/eng/imamreza.php?id=3869

This is from the link Sister Spizo provided.

"If you ask for guidance, you shall have it; and if you pursue something, you shall find it."

(Imam Mehdi ajfs)

(Reference: Bihar al-Anwar Ch.51, P.339)

May Allah bless you whti godo health, and clear guidance.

Fii iman Allah.

I would suggest you to read " MULAQAT E IMAM E ZAMAN"

I would suggest you to read " MULAQAT E IMAM E ZAMAN"

(bismillah)

(salam)

This is not in English. Anyone have it in English?

Mulaqat e Imam-E-Zamana (a.S)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19767117/Mulaqat-e-ImamEZamana-aS

Al salam 3alaykom wa ra7mat Allah wa barakatoh

This may be true but I think that these actions should be fulfilled without the expectations of a the reward that is meeting with sa7eb al zaman. spreading islam for example should be an action done as a favor for Allah and Islam . although i do pray for the hastiness of imam mehdi's arrival, the purpose behind it is for the sake of islam and the annihilation of corruption.

Btw guys have you heard about dua el 3ahad. If you didnt i bet youll like this. this is a dua'a for the purpose of asking Allah for your revival after your death to fight for the imam mehdi. you have to read it 40 concecutive days after your morning prayers for it to work. It also gives you good deeds just reading it

(salam) (bismillah)

Is it true, that during the greater occultation, there are some people who are in contact with Imam Mahdi (as) besides the prophets who are currently alive? What i mean by in contact with him, is they get to see him pretty much whenever they wish too, or at certain times they meet, etc.

wasalam

Interesting question, i heard a majalis a couple years ago by Sayed Mahdi al Moderessi that theres 30 people who regularly keep in contact with Imam Mahdi (atf), not necessarily aalims, some of them are normal people but very pious and pure people, cant remember which majalis it was so ill try to find it, but i listened to it on www.hujjat.org if anyones interested

To contact with IMAM-E-MEHDI (A.J.F) you just need to keep full faith on HIM.... surely if you will remember HIM from deepness of your heart, HE will give response to your question,, i have tried this, but i got frightened on that time.... and i realize that i may not be able to see my IMAM (A.J.F) in front of me... i have no ability to do this, because i am a sinful person... but if you guys really want to contact HIM, then just remember him when you are in a pain, or you have some trouble which is unable to solve,, then go to a lonely place, and call your IMAM (A.J.F).. surely HE will come to you, and you can meet him on that time... but remember one thing to keep full belief on HIM... because to meet with IMAM MEHDI (A.S) is not easy for the persons like us... :)

I heard that there are a selected number of people who meet him regularly, but I don't think they'd know where he is, because nobody knows that but Allah. Also, I know that Imam Mehdi (as) said that whoever claims to have met him is a liar. I don't think those people go around telling everyone that they've met Imam Mehdi (atf), they just keep it to themselves.

^ we have a lot of pious scholars who met the imam.(Not organized a meeting but they recognized him walking in karbala (sayed bahrul uloom))

In fact , we meet him at least 3 times in our lives according to certain ahadeeth. Once when we come to life, once during the life time and once at the time of death.

All the people have seen the imam but did not recognize him

^ we have a lot of pious scholars who met the imam.(Not organized a meeting but they recognized him walking in karbala (sayed bahrul uloom))

In fact , we meet him at least 3 times in our lives according to certain ahadeeth. Once when we come to life, once during the life time and once at the time of death.

All the people have seen the imam but did not recognize him

this sounds intersting, plz post ur sources so we can all do further reading

thanks.

this sounds intersting, plz post ur sources so we can all do further reading

thanks.

inshaAllah . I don't remember where I've seen it .. i think it's in a book . I will look for it

the blue highlight was said in a lecture by sayed hussain al qazwini . Do you want the link?