Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia Matrimonial Services

Rate this topic

smk01

• Basic Members

Are you a single Muslim and finding it ever more difficult in meeting that someone special in your life, Perhaps you been divorced or a family member looking for that match ?

Try KISMAT the 1st mobile matrimonial service for the UK Asian Community .

We have 1000’s of matrimonial singles profiles registered.

Registration is 100% FREE and you can search, completely anonymously right away it's completely safe, secure and confidential.

Once registered just sit back and see your messages and matches come in. So say good bye to sitting in front of a computer or waiting for that call from the Marriage bureau no, you’re in control and you decide. You have nothing to lose and ever thing to gain.

Just call the FREE PHONE NUMBER :0808 204 6771 and listen to the simple instructions.

Once you have completed your profile and upload a photo too - Remember Membership is free and we don’t ask you to commit to a monthly payment, So what are you waiting for?

Your potential partner is only a phone call away.

if you have any questions or comments please email me on smk_01@hotmail.com or please call me on 0844 501 0010

My link

• Basic Members
On 12/1/2009 at 10:05 PM, askar_r said:

Uhhhh isn't this spam? What does this have to do with the discussion of Science/Tech/Economics?

This is a business, and no it's not spam!

I have launched the 1st mobile (Telephone) service to cater for the UK Muslims.

If this offends you i'm sorry.

• Advanced Member

This is a business, and no it's not spam!

I have launched the 1st mobile (Telephone) service to cater for the UK Muslims.

If this offends you i'm sorry.

lol It doesn't 'offend' me, it's just your post is complete advertisement for your business without any room for discussion.

Is Shiachat getting a cut of any profit you make? ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

banner.png

Salamun Alaikum

ShiaMatrimonial.co.uk is the first portal solely for matrimonial needs of the Shia community in the United Kingdom. Our aim is, Inshallah, to provide a rendezvous for marriage-partner seekers, who, after making initial contact with potential suitors can then continue their conversations about mutual suitability beyond this platform. There is a small charge to use the service which contributes towards the costs of running this website.

• 6 or 12 months subscription plans offered at affordable prices.
  • Visible subscription status to help you distinguish between serious & squatting profiles.
  • Privacy protection - guest users can only see a limited amount of your information.
  • Profile rating system.
  • Technical support for subscribed members

http://www.ShiaMatrimonial.co.uk

Edited by ShiaMatrimonial.co.uk

• 1 month later...
  • Basic Members

Your advert is lacking originality....I wonder where you got the 'inspiration' from!

Amjad, I have been on your website.

My service is telephone based (ie you can listen to the person and respond) yours is the normal standard service so tell me what is difference between yours and any other mothly subscriber based service.

we don't charge a monthly fee.

As for the Advert i think your jealous, you crack on with your boring web site

• Basic Members

banner.png

Salamun Alaikum

ShiaMatrimonial.co.uk is the first portal solely for matrimonial needs of the Shia community in the United Kingdom. Our aim is, Inshallah, to provide a rendezvous for marriage-partner seekers, who, after making initial contact with potential suitors can then continue their conversations about mutual suitability beyond this platform. There is a small charge to use the service which contributes towards the costs of running this website.

• 6 or 12 months subscription plans offered at affordable prices.
  • Visible subscription status to help you distinguish between serious & squatting profiles.
  • Privacy protection - guest users can only see a limited amount of your information.
  • Profile rating system.
  • Technical support for subscribed members

http://www.ShiaMatrimonial.co.uk

I've been on your site tobe honest it's boring and not with the current times!

Tell me what's the difference bewteen your site an any other matrimonial web site?

What do you do about scammers and passport chasers?

• Basic Members

Amjad, your quoute the following:

"There is a small charge to use the service which contributes towards the costs of running this website."

If I'm not mistaking to buy and host a domain is not more than £70 per year, and your charging £19 or £24.99 per person wishing to use your service....

I'd recomend you have a good look at your web site as it's flat (design and layout)

• Forum Administrators

OK guys, rather than have a number of new threads advertising services, with people from one going over to the other to have a pop at the competition, I've merged the two topics.

So you are going to have to get on with each other. If it turns into a ping-pong match, then it will put people off both your businesses.

• Basic Members

OK guys, rather than have a number of new threads advertising services, with people from one going over to the other to have a pop at the competition, I've merged the two topics.

So you are going to have to get on with each other. If it turns into a ping-pong match, then it will put people off both your businesses.

I'm not on here to cause problems or offence to any member or viewers.

Thanks

Amjad, I have been on your website.

My service is telephone based (ie you can listen to the person and respond) yours is the normal standard service so tell me what is difference between yours and any other mothly subscriber based service.

we don't charge a monthly fee.

As for the Advert i think your jealous, you crack on with your boring web site

smk10. why dont you offically give ad through shiachat banners rather than posting threads.

• 2 years later...