Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shiasoldier786

Wali Amr Al-muslimeen: Poll

Rate this topic

Wow....I haven't had the fortune in the past of glancing over your postings. After your post above, I'd say its a good thing that sometimes first impressions are last ones. Thank you for alerting the sane on this forum of your profound levels of ignorance. I am sure the Mahdi would indeed be very proud of this most generous and selfless undertaking of yours.

Ya Allah

Salams,

Subhan Allah, when I read any of your pathetic posts I feel the same about you.

Salams and Dua's

thewave

Edited by Qaid313

Ya Allah

Salams,

Subhan Allah, when I read any of your pathetic posts I feel the same about you.

Salams and Dua's

thewave

aw, at least you read mine baby girl... HUBBE IS READING THIS THREAD, NIKKA DID U SEE ME m9 You 3 times in that corridor lmao holi

you kidding me...

aw, at least you read mine baby girl... HUBBE IS READING THIS THREAD, NIKKA DID U SEE ME m9 You 3 times in that corridor lmao holi

you kidding me...

LMAO!! guyyy you're lucky I was trying out my shotgun with the new scope I got instead of using my scar. I got you back once though. Haha that was hilarious though man! I didn't even know you were playing till you shot me and im like wth is that mo?! holyyy how embarassing :dry:

These Shia Taliban with an Amir al-momineen in all but name.

so who is your leader ? chose your own ameerul munafiqeen

Polls are meant for opinions. This isn't an opinion. This is similar to asking if one takes the Imam Mahdi (as) as their Imam, since Rahbar is his deputy.

We don't care how many people reject the Wilayat of the Imams by rejecting their deputy.

Hasan Sajjad

President

May Allah guide and forgive you for this insult to the Holy Imam (as). Oppressors cannot have any relation to Masoomeen.

^ Marbles, if he was your leader, then you would take his deputy as your leader as well. Unfortunately, you have failed to understand that, like the people of Kufa betrayed Hz. Muslim (as), you have betrayed Ayatullah Khamenei (ha).

His deputy? Who made the Supreme Leader of Iran his deputy?

I only recognise 4 direct deputies of Imam Mahdi.

lmao at the rate the current muslim ummah is getting itself rid of this blind fold of brainwashed ignorance, the self proclaimed righteous followers will be far and few between Inshallah. But then eventually they will be on sc claiming to belong to the extreme momin minority which signifies the end of times.

^ There you go. I have evened it up with poll at 20/20 at this humble moment. :lol:

Now's it's 21 NOs.

You know what that means though, right?

There are at least 21 ignorant Zionists, who take orders from MKO, CIA, and the devil himself, who are not true Shias, and instead are hypocrites and followers of Yazid.

There are at least 21 people, who are dumb enough to have been manipulated by the western media, and who are dumb enough to take PressTV as a reliable source for all true muslims.

There are at least 21 people on this forum that have a hidden agenda and are hoping to destroy Islam.

:D

Did I miss anything?

Oh wait...

If there are any Persians, who voted no, they must be a bunch of "bache gherti" or "bacheh soosool," who want a western lifestyle in Iran, and are supporters of green criminals, who are obviously not true muslims and are hypocrites.

I think that covers it all.

Now's it's 21 NOs.

You know what that means though, right?

There are at least 21 ignorant Zionists, who take orders from MKO, CIA, and the devil himself, who are not true Shias, and instead are hypocrites and followers of Yazid.

There are at least 21 people, who are dumb enough to have been manipulated by the western media, and who are dumb enough to take PressTV as a reliable source for all true muslims.

There are at least 21 people on this forum that have a hidden agenda and are hoping to destroy Islam.

Did I miss anything?

Oh wait...

If there are any Persians, who voted no, they must be a bunch of "bache gherti" or "bacheh soosool," who want a western lifestyle in Iran, and are supporters of green criminals, who are obviously not true muslims and are hypocrites.

I think that covers it all.

Yep, think so......

^ Can you ask one of them or him (as) himself a question for me?

You didn't answer the question. You said, "you would take his deputy as your leader as well". Now when did Imam Mahdi [a] make Sayyid Khamenei "his deputy"? It's a pretty simple question, so try not to avoid it this time.

As for your irrelevant questions, I don't mind answering them, even though they have nothing to do with this topic.

"Can you ask one of them" -- No, they are dead. Can Sayyid Khamenei ask them questions from me?

"or him (as) himself a question for me?" -- No, I don't have his contact info. But can Sayyid Khamenei ask him a question from me?

The title of ''Wali Amr Al-Muslimeen'' doesn't mean we that we are comparing Ayatollah Khamenei (HA) to the infallible Imams in any way whatsoever, its just an acknowledgement to show that he is currently the best suited candidate to deal with the affairs of the Muslim ummah.

After the death of the Holy Prophet (SAWS), we argue the need for having Imams (as) to guide us. How different is that to having the need for a leader today, in the absence of the 12th Imam (ATF)?

The 12th Imam has asked us to follow the ulema during his absence, and Ayatollah Khamenei was elected by, and is supervised by the ''Assembly of Experts'', which is a body of 86 top elected Mujtahids...

The 12th Imam has asked us to follow the ulema during his absence

Please explain with references -- Imam Mahdi asked us to follow the `ulemah in what respect? For issues of fiqh, or in all issues, including non-fiqhi ones?

The Evidence

The evidence proving Wilayat al-Faqih, the Authority of Faqih may come from three distinct sources:

1. The judgement of reason

2. The examples and traditions of the people of wisdom and their accumulated experiences

3. The texts of the Holy Quran and the Sunnah.

A. The Judgement of Reason

The judgement of reason is based on the following considerations:

1. Man by nature is a social creature, driven to cooperation and social life.

2. Great differences and disputes may emerge among individuals due to different ideas, psychological characteristics, physical conditions and capabilities.

3. A great deal of conflicts take place among people because of differences of views, interests, aims, and ambitions, which may lead at times to violent confrontation.

In the light of the above, it is obvious that if people were to be left to themselves, the outcome would lead to corruption, discord, violence, chaos, and destruction of life and property. The only way, therefore, is to save the society through an authority, which can exercise effective control over the people's ambitions and runaway-uncontrolled desires. The Holy Quran relates the story how the angels expressed their doubts about the wisdom of the creation of Adam:

"And when thy Lord said unto the angels: ' I am about to appoint a deputy on earth,' they said: Wilt Thou place therein one who will cause corruption therein and bloodshed?". . (2:30)

Such reaction of the angels was, of course, justified in the light of what they knew about human nature. However, what they were ignorant of was God's plan to appoint spiritual leaders and guides to save human society from corruption and chaos and to establish justice. God answered them: " . . . I certainly know that which you do not know not." (2:30)

B. The Practice and Traditions of the People of Wisdom (Sirat al-'uqala'):

Since the dawn of civilization there has never been any human society without rulers and administrators. Whether voluntary or imposed, subjecting the society to the authority of a guardian or ruler has continued until the present age and will do so as long as civilized society continues to exist. All this we owe to precedents established by the people of wisdom, based on long and hard to achieve experience. In other words, experience, as well as reason; have taught us that every society needs a government and a governor. And having been convinced of its necessity the people of wisdom have practically confirmed the necessity of the existence of State. It is solid evidence the 'practice of the people of wisdom' (Sirat al-'uqald') has provided, which distinguishes it from purely rational evidence (dalil al-'aqli).

C. The Textual Evidence (Adillah al-Naqliyyah)

Textual or canonical evidence to the effect that society stands in need of a Wali, guide and leader, are found in abundance. What follows is just a small sample of the verses and Ahadith that provide such evidence.

1. Consider the following verse of the holy Quran:

"Mankind were one community, and Allah sent (unto them) prophets as bearers of good tidings and as Warner and revealed therewith the Scripture with the truth that it might judge between mankind concerning that wherein they differed".... (2:213)

It is indicative of the fact that there was a time when human beings had not yet formed complex communities. At that time, they had not yet been given any divine law (Shari’ah), and were left to conduct their affairs on their own judgement and commonsense. This state of affairs continued until men formed small communities. Then conflict between communities developed due to conflicting aims and objectives. There was the need for guardianship to remove these conflicts. Allah appointed His messengers and gave man the Scriptures, which contained comprehensive programs and laws for social life to solve their differences and to resolve their conflicts. There is no contradiction between what has just been said and the belief that man has never been without religion since his creation, because Shari’ah is part of religion not all of it. Religion consists of beliefs and certain forms of worship, and has been much the same since the time of Adam (a.s). Shari’ah is a collection of all the rules and regulations governing man's personal, social, economic, political and other affairs. According to the holy Quran and the traditions of the Ahlul Bayt (a.s) religion or Din has remained the same during all phases of human history. Islam, submission to God has always been the religion. "Indeed the (only) religion with God is al-Islam." ... (3:19). There are, on the other hand, five different Shari'ah's, beginning with that of Noah (a.s) and ending with that of the Prophet of Islam (s.a.w).

2. Consider another verse, which is similar to the one quoted above:

"We certainly sent Our messengers with clear proofs and revealed with them the Scripture and the Balance that mankind may uphold justice".... (57:25)

3. Also consider the following verse: "There were... Messengers with good tidings and warning, in order that mankind might have no argument against Allah after the messengers."... (4:165)

4. Al-Imam al-Sadiq (a.s) has said: "God is greater in majesty than that He should leave the world and its inhabitants without a leader and guide to uphold justice."

5. Al-Imam al-Sadiq (a.s) was asked, "Is it possible for God to leave a society without a guardian?" He answered: "He never did so."

6. Al-Imam al-Rida (a.s) has said, "The leader, the guardian, and the Wali of the Ummah is the means for protection of the faith and the guarantee for the integrity of the social structure, the development of the economy and the implementation of the Divine Laws. His existence ensures the security of the frontiers and enforcement of the laws of God; it procures the Divine rights, maintains the integrity of the faith, and safeguards the honor of Muslims. He may, however, cause sorrow and anger for the hypocrites and disappointments for the unbelievers. The Imam of the Ummah is the untiring shepherd of the people, a capable statesman and administrator of their affairs, whose will and determination are impervious to exhaustion and weakness."

7. Of the verses of the holy Quran dealing with the prophets and their authority over human society, there is the following verse dealing with God's appointment of Abraham al-Khalil (a.s) as the Imam and leader of mankind:

"He said: ' I have appointed thee a leader for mankind.".... (2:124)

And God, we are told, made David (a.s) His Khalifah, steward and bestowed upon him the authority over society: "David, We have set thee as a deputy on earth; therefore judge aright among people".... (38:26)

Solomon (a.s) asked God to grant him authority and dominion unsurpassed by any other man: ... "Bestow on me authority such as will not belong to any after me." (38:35)

He gave Moses the mission of forming a State extending over the eastern and the western parts of Palestine: "We made the nation who was oppressed to inherit the eastern parts of the land and the western parts thereof which We had blessed." ... (7:137)

http://www.islamic-laws.org/articles/waliefaqih.htm

Please explain with references -- Imam Mahdi asked us to follow the `ulemah in what respect? For issues of fiqh, or in all issues, including non-fiqhi ones?

Who else would you want to follow in non-fiqhi, political issues? Secular leaders who are clueless about Islam I guess.

The Evidence

Where exactly in that cut-and-paste job of yours does it say that "The 12th Imam has asked us to follow the ulema during his absence"???

Oh, that's right, it doesn't.

Who else would you want to follow in non-fiqhi, political issues?

That is irrelevant. You said, let me remind you, that "The 12th Imam has asked us to follow the ulema during his absence".

Now I'm asking you to back up what you said with references.

Show me where Imam Mahdi [a] has asked us to follow the `ulemah in non-fiqhi issues.

Where exactly in that cut-and-paste job of yours does it say that "The 12th Imam has asked us to follow the ulema during his absence"???

Oh, that's right, it doesn't.

That is irrelevant. You said, let me remind you, that "The 12th Imam has asked us to follow the ulema during his absence".

Show me where Imam Mahdi [a] has asked us to follow the `ulemah in non-fiqhi issues.

I didnt bother to read what the brother wrote, but somethings are pretty much logical and can be answered by asking a few counter-logical questions

1. Did Allah make Quran for ALL manking, in particular muslims? yes

2. Out of 100 ayats in the Holy Quran, 90 of them is about social or political issues, only 10 is about figh and personal issues. Should we ignore 90% of the Quran because Imam Zaman isnt here yet?

Also do you think that Allah would leave us without someone to take charge of these issues in the absence of Imam Mahdi?

No, that wouldn´t make sense. Issues such as Jihad, national security for a huge number of muslims, and other social issues should be under the control of a brave and smart faghi. it should be under the wilayat of a faghi(that himself is under control of other ulamas)

Take Iraq as an example now. Let´s pretend Ayatollah Sistani says to his followers to participate in Jihad. On the other side Moqtada and other ulamas say no, no jihad. The split it will cause would be ridiculous and make shias look humiliated and incapable. The system of Wilayat Faghi causes unity and determination as well. Of course you will find people who will go up against it, but when hasn´t that happened in history?

(bismillah)

It should come as no surprise that there will be some Muslims who will be opposed to the (political) leadership of Sayyied Khameini. This is merely history repeating itself. It happened with the infallible leaders and there is no reason why it should not also be the experience of the fallible leaders. If infallibles were not able to satisfy every soul how then should fallibles be expected to satisfy all inclination?

It happened during the rule of Imam Ali (as) with the Kharijites, it happened to Imam Hussein (as) when his followers, the Kufans, betrayed him and it is it is said to happen again at the time of the Imam’s (as) reappearance, where many who claim to be his followers will show reluctance to join him.

Sayyied Khameini is no doubt prone to error (i.e. it is possible for him) but certain decisions, such as putting a scholar under house arrest, should not be immediately and solely construed as stemming from unjust intentions – this is a simplistic and casual observation of things. An alternative possibility, which deserves equal consideration, is that such a decision could be based on wisdom and the greater good of the Islamic nation. As an example, non-Muslims consider the Islamic penal code to be harsh while Muslims, who are aware of the facts, strive to explain the underlying wisdom and reasoning. A child-like, casual and superficial review of Islam's penal code, on the part of some non-Muslims, is clearly not a conclusive analysis as far as we Muslims are concerned. In the same way, both fallible and infallible leaders will occasionally be faced with people who are either rebellious by nature or sincere but inattentive to facts and reality. So long as such a leader is not blatantly un-Islamic and un-Just then we ought to be more perceptive of the other possibility.

All in all, no person, however just, can satisfy all inclinations. Rather, it’s people who may need to reflect on rebellious inclinations and seek to understand the possibility of wisdom underlying the decision of a leader who is otherwise not blatantly un-Islamic and un-Just, such as Sayyied Khameini. Even if, for argument sake, we (or the assmbely of expert scholars) discovered that the leader was mistaken in some instance, this does not justify outright rebellion to his rule but criticism at most. If we were to apply this principle of rebellion so hastily and capriciously then it would be practically impossible for us to designate a lasting leader, whether fallible or infallible (due to misunderstanding).

apba

Edited by MajiC

Sayyied Khameini is no doubt prone to error (i.e. it is possible for him) but certain decisions, such as putting a scholar under house arrest, should not be immediately and solely construed as stemming from unjust intentions – this is a simplistic and casual observation of things. An alternative possibility, which deserves equal consideration, is that such a decision could be based on wisdom and the greater good of the Islamic nation. As an example, non-Muslims consider the Islamic penal code to be harsh while Muslims, who are aware of the facts, strive to explain the underlying wisdom and reasoning. A child-like, casual and superficial review of Islam's penal code, on the part of some non-Muslims, is clearly not a conclusive analysis as far as we Muslims are concerned. In the same way, both fallible and infallible leaders will occasionally be faced with people who are either rebellious by nature or sincere but inattentive to facts and reality. So long as such a leader is not blatantly un-Islamic and un-Just then we ought to be more perceptive of the other possibility.

Classic, simply classic. This is the all too familiar excuse for justifying any violation which is otherwise completely unjustifiable. This is the same excuse which is used to slander those who have been put to death for political reasons BECAUSE those rebels, 'the followers of Yazid', were the 'enemies of God, His prophet and His Imams'. It had to be done for the sake of wisdom and 'greater good' of Islam.

These same people would cry foul for the same human rights abuses if you only took the trouble of replacing Sayyid Khamenei's WF with someone else.

This also smells of patriarchy, loaded with the insulting assumption that common people are not adult enough or lack Islamic understanding to be trusted with leadership. Therefore, they need to be herded like a flock of sheep - and who else is best suited for this job save the self appointed custodians of Islam? This insult to intelligence would be considered benign and somewhat understandable if overwhelming majority of people in a nation were illiterate and uneducated. Those times have long gone and people are no longer simple minded fools.

Edited by Marbles

bahahahahah loving the polll results, quite surprising considering the amount of ignorant blind followers on this board.

Why is it always that people who do not think as you are 'blind followers' and 'backwards' or 'radicals'?

How come you are not a blind follower of those who oppose Islam and Ayatollah Khamenei? or only Muslims could be blind followers?

Maybe those who follow a few Ayatollahs see things much better than those who are opposing.

The poll result is simple and clear. Firstly, there shouldn't be such a poll...secondly, most Shias outside the ME and SA regions (Shichaters) know and study the work of Ayatollah Sistani or Ayat. Fadhullah, and when it comes to these things...Shias who do not follow Khamenei, will not vote for him in this regard...same with those who do not follow a specific marjah.

Wali.ul Amr ul Muslimeen? What's next? Ameer ol Momineen? This is getting out of hand and slipping into outright heresy and rebellion against our real master, Imam-e Zaman (ajf).

Edited by Bahadur Ali

Wali.ul Amr ul Muslimeen? What's next? Ameer ol Momineen? This is getting out of hand and slipping into outright heresy and rebellion against our real master, Imam-e Zaman (ajf).

Subhanallah. Do you really even know what the translation of the title "wali amr al-muslimeen" is? Calling Ayatollah Khamenei(HA) the guardian of the affairs of the Muslim Ummah in the absence of the 12th Imam, is outright rebellion? whooaa

What next? We should stop following scholars, turn Iran into a secular republic, and sit with out hands crossed, crying out Al-Ajal. :dry:

There is the following statement of the Twelfth Imam (a.s) which is part of the reply to a query by Ishaq Ibn Ya'qub and has been handed down to us as a Hadith’ "... As to the emerging cases, you should refer to those who are narrators of our Ahadith, since they are my authorized representatives among you, and I am God's representative . . ." (al-Shaykh al-Ansari, al-Makasib; al-Shaykh al-Saduq, Ikmal al-Din wa Itmam al-ni'mah.

Al-lmam al-Rida (a.s) has said: "We do not find any community or nation living and surviving without a leader and chief; they cannot deal without him with their religious affairs. God, the Wise, does not leave mankind without a leader; He knows that they cannot do without him and they do not have any support except from him. With his help they can halt their enemy, equitably distribute their gains, establish their prayer in congregation on Fridays and other days and protect the rights of the weak from being violated by the strong ones."

It is worthwhile to note that the hadith cited above is quite contrary to the allegations that Islam has been silent on the question of State and Government.

Wali.ul Amir ul Muslimeen? What's next? Ameer ol Momineen? This is getting out of hand and slipping into outright heresy and rebellion against our real master, Imam-e Zaman (ajf).

Why not Ameerul Mo'mineen? In what terms and conditions it makes it impossible for Muslims of today to have an Amir?

1. Did Allah make Quran for ALL manking, in particular muslims? yes

Agree

2. Out of 100 ayats in the Holy Quran, 90 of them is about social or political issues, only 10 is about figh and personal issues. Should we ignore 90% of the Quran because Imam Zaman isnt here yet?

No, we don't ignore anything from the Qur'an.

Also do you think that Allah would leave us without someone to take charge of these issues in the absence of Imam Mahdi?

Not only would Allah leave us without someone to take charge of these issues in the absence of Imam Mahdi [a], he actually did. The four special representatives of Imam Mahdi [a] during the minor occultation were appointed to get the Shi'ahs used to this condition, where we don't have an Imam or his representative to guide us in these issues.

The Prophet and all of the Imams have always asked us to take the scholars as our guides, rulers, etc.

Guides, yes. Rulers? Really? Where?

The Imam's never limited the role of the ulema to just fiqh, so what gives you that right?

Okay, so show me an example where the Imams asked us to take the ulema as our rulers? Go ahead. Just one example.

And why are you making the mistake of separating Islam from politics?

Why are you making the mistake of assuming that I am separating the two?

But every leader gives us access to him, are you saying the Imam has failed to do so? Even the ulema have representatives for themselves, but you are claiming the Imam doesn't have representatives for us? Is that practical to you?

Let me repeat the question, since you are intent on avoiding it.

You that we should "take his deputy as your leader as well".

Now my question is:

When did Imam Mahdi [a] make Sayyid Khamenei "his deputy"?

Go ahead, try answering it.

The Imams never limited the role of the ulema to just fiqh. The Imams are well aware of the facts that Islam is a way of life, not something limited to 5 times a day. If you forgo your political and social responsibilities, your fiqh is just a ritual. Even the essence of Jamaat namaaz, Jummah namaaz and other matters that are "only" related to fiqh have a very sociopolitical aspect.

What you don't seem to realize is that the Imams never asked us to refer to a single, particular `Alim for resolving issues in his absence. We were asked to refer to any pious narrator of aHadith (ÑæÇÉ ÍÏíËäÇ). So if you believe that these ulemah that we are supposed to refer to are supposed to guide us in all affairs (and not simply fiqh), then there is no choice but to accept that we can refer to ANY pious `Alim for non-fiqhi issues, and not just someone appointed in Iran for the job.

So, again your claim about Sayyid Khamenei being appointed by Imam Mahdi's [a] to be "his deputy" is a complete lie. Because Imam Mahdi didn't appoint any deputies for the Greater Occultation. The sooner you come to terms with this reality, the better it will be for you.

There is the following statement of the Twelfth Imam (a.s) which is part of the reply to a query by Ishaq Ibn Ya'qub and has been handed down to us as a Hadith’ "... As to the emerging cases, you should refer to those who are narrators of our Ahadith, since they are my authorized representatives among you, and I am God's representative . . ." (al-Shaykh al-Ansari, al-Makasib; al-Shaykh al-Saduq, Ikmal al-Din wa Itmam al-ni'mah.

So you agree then that we can refer to any narrator of ahadith for any fiqhi/non-fiqhi issue, and not necessarily one particular `Alim, right? Because if you accept this hadith, which it appears you do, then this hadith gives explicit permission to refer to any narrator of ahadith, and not just one particular narrator. Hence, Sayyid Khamenei is not even the "Wali Amr Al-muslimeen" for all the Muslims in Iran, let alone all the Muslims in the world. He is only the wali for those who choose him as their wali.

Is the poll closed? I tried to vote and it said: [#10349] You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

So you agree then that we can refer to any narrator of ahadith for any fiqhi/non-fiqhi issue, and not necessarily one particular `Alim, right? Because if you accept this hadith, which it appears you do, then this hadith gives explicit permission to refer to any narrator of ahadith, and not just one particular narrator. Hence, Sayyid Khamenei is not even the "Wali Amr Al-muslimeen" for all the Muslims in Iran, let alone all the Muslims in the world. He is only the wali for those who choose him as their wali.

You conviniently ignored the other hadith narrated from Imam Al Rida (as)

Anyways, the point to bring up the above narration was due to your persistence in asking for a hadith in which the 12th Imam has asked us to follow scholars. And if these same scholars, the top learned mujtahids, who are part of the assembly of experts, elect Imam Khamenei (HA) as the leader, who are you to reject?

Leadership is confined to a single person, and in the absence of the 12th Imam, we need someone to assume that role. This however, doesnt mean that we are making a comparision between the status of Imam Khamenei (HA) and the 12h Imam in anyway whatsoever.

Al-lmam al-Rida (a.s) has said: "We do not find any community or nation living and surviving without a leader and chief; they cannot deal without him with their religious affairs. God, the Wise, does not leave mankind without a leader; He knows that they cannot do without him and they do not have any support except from him. With his help they can halt their enemy, equitably distribute their gains, establish their prayer in congregation on Fridays and other days and protect the rights of the weak from being violated by the strong ones."

Is the poll closed? I tried to vote and it said: [#10349] You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

You need over 50 posts to vote. :P

You conviniently ignored the other hadith narrated from Imam Al Rida (as)

No, I didn't. You said you would provide a hadith of Imam Mahdi [a], and I responded to that particular hadith. I'm not going to respond to your irrelevant additions.

And if these same scholars, the top learned mujtahids, who are part of the assembly of experts, elect Imam Khamenei (HA) as the leader

Then these scholars can follow Sayyid Khamenei all they like.

The hadith, in case you still haven't read it, allows us to follow ANY narrator of hadith. Hence, that very hadith proves that we can follow ANY `Alim, and not just the leader of Iran.

Leadership is confined to a single person, and in the absence of the 12th Imam, we need someone to assume that role.

No one is denying the need of a leader. Your argument is that Ayatullah Khamenei is that leader for ALL Muslims, which is an utterly preposterous argument. You can accept him as your own leader if you want, and no one has a problem with that, but try not to be silly and tell other Muslims who their leader is as well.

Someone50 wrote:

Why not Ameerul Mo'mineen? In what terms and conditions it makes it impossible for Muslims of today to have an Amir?

I have only one expression to qualifiy such statements: outright and complete heresy and blasphemy. This is nothing but complete satanic rebellion against God and His Hujjah, Imam-e Zaman (ajf).

Edited by Bahadur Ali

Amir al-momineen is a title reserved for infallible aimah.

Compare it with the title of Imam. The usage of Imam among Shia was also strictly restricted to the twelve Aimah.

Have you ever heard of Imam Al-Kulayni, Imam Majlisi, Imam Saduq, Imam Tabarsi? But now we have Imam Khomeini and Imam Khamenei. WOW. How about Imam Seestani and Imam Fadlallah?

Edited by Marbles