In the Name of God بسم الله

Asalaamu Alaikum

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Asalaamu alaikum wr wb

To everyone

I'm new here, I've joined some forums recently, but as soon as they get the slightest hint that I support Shi'a ideas then they call me Kufar. May Allah (swt) guide us all. I forgive them for calling me Kufar and pray Allah (Swt) forgives them and forgives me for my shortcomings.

Insha'Allah I will have a better experience here. I wish you all the most Salaam, you and your loved ones.

I look forwards to being a part of the community.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I was tempted to joke around and say "Hey Kaffir! Get out of here!" hahaha but joking can sometimes be taken wrong and have bad consequences.

Welcome to Shia Chat!

May Allah make this a great source of knowledge and wisdom for this world and the hereafter for you and other believers looking to get closer to Allah.

Peace!

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I was tempted to joke around and say "Hey Kaffir! Get out of here!" hahaha but joking can sometimes be taken wrong and have bad consequences.

Welcome to Shia Chat!

May Allah make this a great source of knowledge and wisdom for this world and the hereafter for you and other believers looking to get closer to Allah.

Peace!

haha thanks for the greeting, I don't get offended easily, especially by jokes. But I just get sad when I see people with hatred for one another.

Amin.

Peace