Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shiasoldier786

Tijani On Ahmadinejad: Video Interview

Rate this topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0gluqWhf8E

(before you all jump on me: I'm only posting this to show that Shaykh Tijani, with all respect to him, is not an oracle, he does say some silly things sometimes. Not to say that what he said in the video posted by OP is silly either - just a side point really).

Edited by Redrum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0gluqWhf8E

(before you all jump on me: I'm only posting this to show that Shaykh Tijani, with all respect to him, is not an oracle, he does say some silly things sometimes. Not to say that what he said in the video posted by OP is silly either - just a side point really).

We disembarked in London airport, and I was walking behind him. As we approached the airport policemen, we were questioned about the reason of travelling to Britain. He answered by claiming that he came for treatment, and I claimed that the reason of my coming being to visit some of my friends. We passed safely and without any delay, toward the hall of bags delivery. Thereat I whispered in his ear: Have you noticed how taqiyyah be valid and possible at all times? He said: How? I said: Because we lied to the police, I through claiming to have come to visiting my friends, and you through claiming to have come for treatment, while we actually came for participating in the conference.
http://www.al-islam.org/tobe-truthful/

maybe he had a good reason for saying those things? :huh: maybe he was trying to obtain some benefits ?

Although Zardari is not an angel, but thousand time better than Musharraf, who to continue his rule accepted the slavery of Americans, and today Pakistan is on edge of destruction due to this Mujahid

Tijani is a good man, but is Sunni-influenced. His worldview of how religion ought to be is influenced by his Sunni background and has no bearing on the True Religion. It would be better for people such as he to stay quiet, and the deviant politicized 'shias' here would better serve themselves by listening to genuine scholars of the religion of the Holy Imams (as) like Ayatollah Hossain Waheed Khorasani, etc.