Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Jihad

Iran Fitnah Totally Exposed!

Rate this topic

Parents are Iraqi (moms family comes from Iran, but for the most part they are Kurds not Persians). I was born and raised in the states (alhamdulilah). That question better be out of curiosity, because my roots are hardly relevant here and I hope you don't intend on making them relevant. That would be a very stupid thing to do.

Im just trying to understand your viewpoint, I think that a lot of how we think is due to our upbringing (parents+culture+people around us etc).

You list your self as non usooli as well, so what does that mean then, can you explain that to me please?

Mighty stuff!

:D Indeed.

All we can say to the haters of Islamic Republic and the haters of the wali-e-faqih, is to watch the video between 3:40 to 4:36. This was a rally in respose to the rioters, and millions (as the vid shows) turned out in support of the Government, that ONLY in Tehran. May the hearts of the enemies of Imam Khamenei (HA) burn after watching the video. I assure you, we won't be seeing a so called "green revolution" anytime soon.

The actions of the rioters on the tragic day of Ashura has also exposed their reality.

Peace

Guest Zahratul_Islam

Keep on fooling yourself with the great and deep understading you have.

Well considering the fact that I didn't get it from a few loaded youtube videos and some rhetoric.. I will.

I'm just a bit curious. Have you been taught any manners on how to address scholars?

Why don't you and your friend Shibby teach me manners? Here is the thing shiaboy, I know I might not be the most civil person on this forum (hm) but unlike you I don't pretend to take the higher moral ground after applauding someone who curses shias that don't agree on WF. Lets just cut out the "manners" portion of tonight's self righteous lecture on cyber couresty. Please?

:!!!:

why would anyone wanna recite a prayer for a damned soul ? I mean if it is damned it is damned - have you been hangin' out with shaytan -e- buzurg or somethin' dude?

Nah.. just reading the posts of certain wannabe imams on this forum.

born and raised in the states...alhamdulillah? what are you smoking? it must be strong stuff...is it a special blend you got from americas new-old friend colombia? can you send some over across the pond? please?

cheers

Well whatever I was smoking was strong. I started imagining stuff like a great education, religious freedom, amazing academic opportunities, etc.

Im just trying to understand your viewpoint, I think that a lot of how we think is due to our upbringing (parents+culture+people around us etc).

You list your self as non usooli as well, so what does that mean then, can you explain that to me please?

I am sure we both come from equally conservative Iraqi families that are pro IRI.. and yet we seem to disagree. That is why it is irrelevant

Edited by Zahratul_Islam

Where do you live now and are you originally from Iran?

regards,

Well apparantly she really doesn't like Imam Khomeini.

I smell shirazi,,,,,or maybe montazeri,,,,,,,,,maybe even .................. never mind, dont wanna get banned by liberals.

OH snap,,,,sorry,,,,the person is apparently non usooli,,,lol dont even bother,,,,,!!!!

Edited by repenter

I just wonder how many of them (more educated, mature, adult than us) are on Shiachat and for this purpose i started another thread too. I have been inactive for a long time here. so far i see they are not more than a dozen or even less. ??? apparently these educated guys are more active on Internet ......... but i am pretty shocked to see them in a few numbers here ???

Edited by Jaf

AW NIKKAH is that the best you can come up with since she rationally keeps pwning the likes of you. I know its embarrassing but really is that what you have to resort to? You can do better, come again son

Ya Allah

Salams,

Are you and zahratCIA/CSIS dating, or related?

Salams

thewave

Guest Zahratul_Islam

Ya Allah

Salams,

Are you and zahratCIA/CSIS dating, or related?

Salams

thewave

Both. We are relatives who are dating and working for the CIA together (sorry to blow our cover cousin bona).

This isn't the rat hole village you crawled out of.. so I will take swipes at my "cyber reputation" with a grain of salt and a lot of amusement.