Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

To All Mothers...

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I think I would like to bear it myself. It's a wonderful experience apart from the little woes that are forgotten the moment u feel ur baby move inside u and ultimately when u hold him/her in ur arms. :) I don't think Allah swt has given a greater gift than the gift of motherhood to a woman.

• 5 years later...
  • Forum Administrators

Salam. I agree. I would have the babies. I love my name, but my favorite name is Mama. biggrin.gif

• Moderators

I'm miserable while pregnant. I get as big as a hippopotamus without any additional muscle to carry the extra weight. I feel constantly tired and weak. I feel less capable than usual and that bothers me.

But its all worth it in the end. I'd keep it to myself.

Besides, I'm pretty sure most men wouldn't be able to handle pregnancy.

• Moderators

11:30 at night, and I'm just sitting and watching my 2-week-old breathe. He always has a sweet little smile while he sleeps. Would I feel the same way if he had been grown for his first 40 weeks by someone else, even someone I love?

And my sweet big girl three year old, and my two nearly grown up boys - the older they get the farther they detach themselves from me. No, I'd prefer to start out with them right next to my heart. They might not know it, but there will always be space for them there.

• Advanced Member

Pregnancy, I believe is a huge test by Allah(SWT) and requires a lot of patience. But then when you give birth to a baby, you get so close to Allah(SWT). And in the end it is all worth it. 

So yeah, I would like to keep this right given to me by Allah(SWT) all to myself.

Sorry hubby. :P

Edited by Sapphire
  • Forum Administrators

I believe Arnold Schwarzenegger got pregnant in the movie Junior.  It just can't work. 

A female by biological definition is the one who can bear a baby, and a male by biological definition cannot.  If a man could, he would cease to be male, and we would all be female. 

• Advanced Member

11:30 at night, and I'm just sitting and watching my 2-week-old breathe. He always has a sweet little smile while he sleeps. Would I feel the same way if he had been grown for his first 40 weeks by someone else, even someone I love?

And my sweet big girl three year old, and my two nearly grown up boys - the older they get the farther they detach themselves from me. No, I'd prefer to start out with them right next to my heart. They might not know it, but there will always be space for them there.

MashaAllah, how beautifully said!! 

I'm in awe of you sis Notme, just can't describe the beauty of your words..made the mother in me feel soooo proud once again!!!!