Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sn33ky23q

A Weird Dream

Rate this topic

last night i had a dream

i was fighting for either imam mahdi or imam hussayn it wasnt very clear all i know is that i was fighting for islam

the weird this is ive heard when imam mahdi returns all modern wepons would stop in my dream i was fighting and it was all punches and stuff not guns, swords, tanks etc. i killed 20 people and yeh i just woke up

ive always prayed that i can be one of the 313 that fight for imam mahdi. what is this dream telling me

is it a sign of somesort?

salam

last night i had a dream

i was fighting for either imam mahdi or imam hussayn it wasnt very clear all i know is that i was fighting for islam

the weird this is ive heard when imam mahdi returns all modern wepons would stop in my dream i was fighting and it was all punches and stuff not guns, swords, tanks etc. i killed 20 people and yeh i just woke up

ive always prayed that i can be one of the 313 that fight for imam mahdi. what is this dream telling me

salam

Ws

Left a message on your profile.

that DOESNT mean that you wont be. InshAllah you will. Make sure you prepare yourself accordingly, wish for his (al-Qaim) arrival every day and pray that it be hastened. Also remember to perform the needed supplications i.e Dua Ahad for 40 mornings to ensure that you get to be in his army.

um... it could be a sign u r playing too many video games! :angel:

inshallah it is a good dream... at least u were fighting for the right side

may Allah make us all on the side of the qaim (A)

your dream is just the subconscious projection of your wish to be one of the 313 that fight for him.

(bismillah) (salam)

Dont believe that! I asked about that once, cause i thought, maybe if you think about one of the imams a lot and fighting with them or whatever, you will dream that as it a result of your thoughts, and that dream really has no meaning, but no thats not true, dreams with imams and holy people are not just meaningless dreams EVER, or cant be produced out of thinking about them a lot either, it something which Allah shows you for certain reasons we dont always know,

(wasalam)

Dont believe that! I asked about that once, cause i thought, maybe if you think about one of the imams a lot and fighting with them or whatever, you will dream that as it a result of your thoughts, and that dream really has no meaning, but no thats not true, dreams with imams and holy people are not just meaningless dreams EVER, or cant be produced out of thinking about them a lot either, it something which Allah shows you for certain reasons we dont always know,

The proportion of muslims dreaming of imams and holy people is so huge that I HIGHLY doubt all those people dreaming are "special" people. The reason so many people dream about that is because they constantly think about it.

Allah doesn't "show you" things in dreams, dreams are nothing mystical, there is a science of dreams. Dreams tell information about yourself, it's not some kind of supernatural power showing you something every night. There is something that's called the "subconscious", we discovered that few decades ago.

that DOESNT mean that you wont be. InshAllah you will. Make sure you prepare yourself accordingly, wish for his (al-Qaim) arrival every day and pray that it be hastened. Also remember to perform the needed supplications i.e Dua Ahad for 40 mornings to ensure that you get to be in his army.

(salam)

What's du3a ahad ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anU4BIn0PeA

I listen to that one in particular, beautifully recited. If you keep listening to it, you'll start memorizing it automatically, and once you memorize it just brush it up with the grammar then you can start reciting it. The benefits of the dua copied directly from the 'more information' section of this video at youtube:

Imam Saadiq (a.s) narrates that "one who recites this supplication for 40 mornings; he will be accounted amongst the helpers of Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s). And if he happens to die before the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s), Allah will raise him up from his rave so that he may assist the holy Imam (a.t.f.s).For every word that he recites in this supplication, Allah will grant him 1000 good deeds and will erase from his scroll of deeds 1000 sins".

As the title suggests, this supplication is of allegiance (ahad) to the holy Imam (a.t.f.s). Its recitation every morning ensures the renewal of this covenant. The reciter finds himself under the leadership of Imam (a.t.f.s).The reciter beseeches All to include him among the helpers and aides of Imam (a.t.f.s) and to grant him the opportunity to attain martyrdom in his presence. Also, he requests Allah that should he die before the reappearance of Imam (a.t.f.s). Allah should raise him up from his grave so that he may assist him (a.t.f.s) in his mission.

There is a servent appeal to Allah to grant him the honour of seeing Imam (a.t.f.s). In this there is also an acknowledgement that the difficulties of this nation can be solved only by the reappearance of Imam (a.t.f.s) and that believers see it as being close while others deem it to be distant.

last night i had a dream

salam

it's a lovely dream Mashallah =) u shud feel good abt it

last night i had a dream

salam

this is a sign that you must stop playing video games.

last night i had a dream

salam

extremely beautiful dream...keep reciting dua e ahad... have faith on Mola ajfs....insha'Allah you'll be in his army.

last night i had a dream

salam

Peace be with You.

The hint, that no modern weapon can be used any longer, may point the Allah's wish, may he be glorified, that the appearance of the Mahdi will lead to a more or less peaceful revolution.

Allah May Bless You

Davud