Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Hindus Join Azadari

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
it would e good if anyone could provide names of any famous hindu personalities who do the poetry or even azadari? i told a Hndu mate about ths and he asked me for evidences, specialy poets and speakers, anyone?

Hindu : - Mathur Lucknavi

Sikh :- Sant Mohinder Singh Bedi

There have been many others in the past but I can only think of those two names at the moment.

Damn cow worshipers

[6:108] "And do not abuse those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they exceeding the limits should abuse Allah in their ignorance".

And please don't be rude. Islam does not approve of rudeness.

[5:8] "Let not your hatred of a people incite you to injustice".

(Please be advised that rudeness to anyone is a form of injustice).

Stay away from my azadari

Who are you to say that ?

Imam Hussain does not belong to you alone. Everyone has the right to remember him as they see fit.

• Moderators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Damn cow worshipers

They are mushrikeen, and this makes everything else irrelevant.

Perhaps you've misunderstood me. I'm not discussing their religious beliefs, or suggesting that this puts them within the fold of Islam.

At the same time, if any person wishes to commemorate the martyrdom of the Imam (as), and people of various religions/sects do so, we shouldn't be condemning or even judging them for it.

• Advanced Member

Damn cow worshipers

I wish you would read the relevant ayah of the Qur'an in this regard.

They are mushrikeen, and this makes everything else irrelevant.

No, it does NOT. For every good deed done, Allah DOES/SHALL compensate, regardless of the affiliation to religion.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, you can play with semantics all you want but Hinduism (or Vedic religion to be literally correct) is in practice a polytheistic religion. They not only believe Vishnu, Gautama, Hanuman etc are representations of God but gods themselves. The fact that originally the Vedic religion was monotheistic in essence has no bearing upon how it is practiced now. But the point remains. Hindus may respect, or even love, Hussain for one reason or another, like many other non-Muslims do, but they are infidels as per Islamic definitions none the less.

Wow I thought you knew better than that. I don't know what I was thinking.

• Veteran Member

I wish you would read the relevant ayah of the Qur'an in this regard.

Please share it with me, jazakAllah.

No, it does NOT. For every good deed done, Allah DOES/SHALL compensate, regardless of the affiliation to religion.

And (as for) those who disbelieve, for them is destruction and He has made their deeds ineffective.That is because they hated what Allah revealed, so He rendered their deeds null. (Quran 47:7-8)

And (as to) those who reject Our communications and the meeting of the hereafter, their deeds are null. Shall they be rewarded except for what they have done? (Quran 7:147)

• 6 months later...
  • Advanced Member
We might as well believe Buddha was a prophet too.

The Buddhist believe in a Non-Thiestic religion. To us the the ultimately reality is Allah, to them it is sort of like the the system, the space in which everything exists, the ground of all being. Maybe its just two ways of looking at the same thing

Emperor Wu of Liang asked the great master Bodhidharma, "What is the first principle of the holy teaching?"

Bodhidharma said, "Vast emptiness, nothing holy."

The Emperor asked, "Who stands before me?"

Bodhidharma said, "I don't know."

The Emperor did not understand. Bodhidharma then crossed the Yangtze River and went on to the kingdom of Wei. Later, the Emperor took up this matter with Duke Chih.

Chih said, "Your Majesty, do you know who that was?"

The Emperor said, "I don't know."

Chih said, "That was the Great Personage Kuan-yin, conveying the mind-seal of the Buddha." The Emperor felt regretful, and wanted to send an emissary to invite Bodhidharma to return.

Chih said, "Your Majesty, don't say you will send someone to bring him back. Even if everyone in the whole country were to go after him, he would not return."

Had read it on the internet a while ago and has been discussed on the forum too, don't have the inclination to look for Hindu Sources so pls disregard and accept my apologies for being lazy ! smile.gif

On second thought if i remember it was the Atharva Veda ........

This could also be a Hindu Ploy to gain the sympathies of the Shia Population via such articles on the internet or maybe new inductions made by Sadhus to please their uneducated followers.

Associating with a Hindu Scripture without sufficient knowledge in Sanskrit would be inadvisable in my opinion.

Your first parograph in red is patently absurd and you must be the uneducated one. We believe all faiths are worthy and celebrate the lives of many great sages, not only Hindus and it is no ploy. The shame is Muslims don't view other faiths as we do.

The second paro in red has saved you from the fate of my praying to Kali to pay visit you. According to our mythology you would not like it. LOL

Finally no one should try and pervert the Vedas or any of our scripture. If our scripture had prophesized the comming of your profit we would not be Hindus today. So please, read our scripture but get your interpretaions from a Hindu pandit or scholar. If we tried to change how the Quran was read and meant to say we would be murdered for blasphemy, so give us due respect or Kali will come.

post-12376-0-08656300-1314053739.jpg

Just like Hussaini Brahmans in India, Sami Hindus in Sindh Pakistan also take part in Muharram processions and mourning rituals. They are fully Hindus but connected to the local Shia Muslim religious traditions. We even have Hindu zakirs [speakers] addressing congregations of mourners during Muharram.

Thats the beauty of India.

I remember while living in India how the local mandir used to send some people to pay respect to the mosque we used to go during Muharam. Sikhs would come too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

it would e good if anyone could provide names of any famous hindu personalities who do the poetry or even azadari? i told a hndu mate about ths and he asked me for evidences, specialy poets and speakers, anyone?

Hindu Poet Baswa Reddy

http://www.shiaazadari.com/2009/01/hindu-poet-baswa-reddy-tribute-to-imam.html

Kunwar Mahendra Singh Bedi Sahar

Sikh reciting Qasida of Moula Ali A.S

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

I can't speak for anyone else... but from my own experience (the hindu community in my town used to be invited to pay their respects on the night of the 10th every year), such things make me uncomfortable. Simply because when they came they used to, for lack of a better word, 'worship' the tabut. And I know some people will say, you don't know for sure that that's what they're doing, but believe me, I've spoken to some of them; they do believe that such things are divine and deserving of worship (not that hard to believe, considering that they believe that of most things).

It always made me feel like we were in some way 'facilitating' their practice of shirk. :donno:

Anyway, like I said, that's just my experience.

• 3 months later...

This isn't good.

This is poison. A kaffir is a kaffir, doesn't matter if they like Imam Hussain (as) or not, they are still spiritually impure.

This is why you see Hindu customs creeping into Islamic thought in India and to a lesser extent in Pakistan.

i think it is not correct on your part to speak like this on the lovers and followers of imam hussain as

Even if they are lovers (which they are not) how are Kafirs followers of the Imam (as)?

Who gives u the right to call some1 a kafir? ALi and his lover shouldn't be divided, On the night of Meraj. Allah gave Imam his will,Remember. (For ur nafs, O ali. I give u my will )

In the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, an important Hindu sacred text, a man asks a great teacher, "How many gods are there?" To this he is told, "3003." When he questions this answer, he receives the reply, "There are 33 gods." He asks again & is told, "There are 6." Not satisfied, he continues to ask & gets the response, "There are only 3 gods." Again he asks & is told, "1 and a half gods." After one final query, the teacher says to him, "There is 1 god." In the explanation that follows, the teacher tells him that the many are all ultimately manifestations of the one indwelling presence. (This is frm a Shia group) Also chek out Then came Hazrat Ali by a parsi journalist. Who was invited by imam ali to Najaf, no ayatollah or mullah had guts to stop him. What would u say to that? He was a parsi. :)

Edited by behayaat
  • Veteran Member

Who gives u the right to call some1 a kafir? ALi and his lover shouldn't be divided, On the night of Meraj. Allah gave Imam his will,Remember. (For ur nafs, O ali. I give u my will )

So hindus are not Kafir?

In the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, an important Hindu sacred text, a man asks a great teacher, "How many gods are there?" To this he is told, "3003." When he questions this answer, he receives the reply, "There are 33 gods." He asks again & is told, "There are 6." Not satisfied, he continues to ask & gets the response, "There are only 3 gods." Again he asks & is told, "1 and a half gods." After one final query, the teacher says to him, "There is 1 god." In the explanation that follows, the teacher tells him that the many are all ultimately manifestations of the one indwelling presence. (This is frm a Shia group) Also chek out Then came Hazrat Ali by a parsi journalist. Who was invited by imam ali to Najaf, no ayatollah or mullah had guts to stop him. What would u say to that? He was a parsi. :)

load of c.rap

So hindus are not Kafir?

load of c.rap

Its not good to call anything [Edited Out], u need to educate urself before jumping to conclusion. U hve no right to call anyone kafir, who loves ahlul bayt.

A hindu who loves imam is way better than a sunni who believes in son of [Edited Out]s and so called the devil woman ayesha (LA). The ppl who killed imams were MUslims.. followers of Nabi.. what do u say to that? Weren't they hidden kafir ? Go bacche educate urself, learn somethings frm vedas.. they also hve names for our imams. like christains / jews have. ALso if u ve guts go Stop any non muslim frm entering karbala .. infact ask one ur beloved ayatollah.. ask them why they hve not issued fatwa to stop non muslims frm enterin karbala.. Ask in person.. u will see how their mouth stays shut.. bc They knw something which u dont knw.

A person who loves Imam cannot be a kafir!

http://smma59.wordpr...to-the-marsiya/

Must watch

Edited by behayaat
  • Veteran Member

Its not good to call anything [Edited Out], u need to educate urself before jumping to conclusion. U hve no right to call anyone kafir, who loves ahlul bayt.

A hindu who loves imam is way better than a sunni who believes in son of [Edited Out]s and so called the devil woman ayesha (LA). The ppl who killed imams were MUslims.. followers of Nabi.. what do u say to that? Weren't they hidden kafir ? Go bacche educate urself, learn somethings frm vedas.. they also hve names for our imams. like christains / jews have. ALso if u ve guts go Stop any non muslim frm entering karbala .. infact ask one ur beloved ayatollah.. ask them why they hve not issued fatwa to stop non muslims frm enterin karbala.. Ask in person.. u will see how their mouth stays shut.. bc They knw something which u dont knw.

A person who loves Imam cannot be a kafir!

http://smma59.wordpr...to-the-marsiya/

Must watch

Listen son. Its nothing personal. I never said kafir in a derogatory way.

If you are not on the true religion of Islam you are a kafir. Pretty simple really. You don't affirm your belief in the oneness of God, and the prophethood of Muhammad (s) you are a kafir. And idol worshipers are not even ahle kitab so they are najis as well. :)

Zameer Akhtar lool.. I am not wasting 10 mins listening to the sh!t shower that comes out of his mouth.

Listen son. Its nothing personal. I never said kafir in a derogatory way.

If you are not on the true religion of Islam you are a kafir. Pretty simple really. You don't affirm your belief in the oneness of God, and the prophethood of Muhammad (s) you are a kafir. And idol worshipers are not even ahle kitab so they are najis as well. :)

Zameer Akhtar lool.. I am not wasting 10 mins listening to the sh!t shower that comes out of his mouth.

Lmao .. 1ness of god and prophethood.. so ayesha/ abu bakr the whole team were a believer.. The killer of Ali, fatima hasan hussan abbas qasim .... Were the believer? If such ppl r the believer then im sorry but im a kafir. Its a waste of time talkin to u. u hve the same arrogant view that many sayyeds hve of being above all. Its a typical Indo pak dilemma.. A sunni who loves abu bakr is pak but a lover of ali is NAjiS what a concept... WEll im sorry I m najis ... A Sunni who loves AYesha.. is PAK but a lover of ALi is Najis... A sunni who loves UMAR is pak , but A lover of ALi is NAjis. WHAt a concept, WHat A way to divide True [Edited Out]s and TRUE lovers and I ain't ur son, Im a kafir who loves ALi but not a Muslim who loves UMAr/ abu bakr Uthman and AYesha (LA) .

If ZAmeer Akhtar is a fool then Im also a fool... So then why do u want to argue with a fool and a kafir ?

The heart that loves Ahlul Bayt cannot be a kafir.

The heart that loves Enemies of ALi cannot be a believer.

Oneness of God and acceptance of Prophethood is not complete without the love of ALi. So majority of muslim non shia population is not even muslim, now if u reverse that statement lover of ali are muslim.

Yeh khula-uzzi kahbi saayebey emaan banke

aur kahbi deen e muhammad ke nighe baa banke

hamle islam per kerte hain musalmaan banke

Kahbi quran ko nehzo per chahraddetay hain,

Ghar kahbi Ahle muhammad ke jaladete hain... :)

Edited by behayaat
  • Veteran Member

Lmao .. 1ness of god and prophethood.. so ayesha/ abu bakr the whole team were a believer.. The killer of Ali, fatima hasan hussan abbas qasim .... Were the believer? If such ppl r the believer then im sorry but im a kafir. Its a waste of time talkin to u. u hve the same arrogant view that many sayyeds hve of being above all. Its a typical Indo pak dilemma.. A sunni who loves abu bakr is pak but a lover of ali is NAjiS what a concept... WEll im sorry I m najis ... A Sunni who loves AYesha.. is PAK but a lover of ALi is Najis... A sunni who loves UMAR is pak , but A lover of ALi is NAjis. WHAt a concept, WHat A way to divide True [Edited Out]s and TRUE lovers and I ain't ur son, Im a kafir who loves ALi but not a Muslim who loves UMAr/ abu bakr Uthman and AYesha (LA) .

If ZAmeer Akhtar is a fool then Im also a fool... So then why do u want to argue with a fool and a kafir ?

The heart that loves Ahlul Bayt cannot be a kafir.

The heart that loves Enemies of ALi cannot be a believer.

Oneness of God and acceptance of Prophethood is not complete without the love of ALi. So majority of muslim non shia population is not even muslim, now if u reverse that statement lover of ali are muslim.

Yeh khula-uzzi kahbi saayebey emaan banke

aur kahbi deen e muhammad ke nighe baa banke

hamle islam per kerte hain musalmaan banke

Kahbi quran ko nehzo per chahraddetay hain,

Ghar kahbi Ahle muhammad ke jaladete hain... :)

No need to get your panties in a twist.

Let me make it clear to you. Nasibis, and those who killed the ahlebait (as) are Kafir. And so are the Hindus.

I don't make the rules bud.

If ZAmeer Akhtar is a fool then Im also a fool...

:)

Edited by doobybrother

Let me make it clear to you. Nasibis, and those who killed the ahlebait (as) are Kafir. And so are the Hindus.

panties in a twist.. r u an undercover pedophile? u compare nasibies with hindu... did hindu ppl butcher imams ? noo did sunni ppl butcher bibi zahra imams and holy members ? yesss

• Basic Members

Hindus join Azadari in India and Christians in Iraq to express their respect for 'justice and truth' in the battle

of Karbala against the tyrant Yazeed, but Takfiri Wahabis and Deobandis send bombers to blow up mourners in

Karachi and Baghdad. What a shame!

31azadari_india.jpg

Hindus join three-century-long Azadari in India

By: Nizam Hussain

ORISSA, India: Hundreds of Hindus demonstrating communal harmony joined Ashura Muharram processions on Monday December 28 in Orissa as part of their years-long tradition.

The Hindus joined the processions at several places to mourn the martyrdom of Hazret Imam Hussain (as), grandson of Prophet Hazret Mohammed (pbuh).

To signify their deep grief, dozens of Muslim youth slashed their bodies with sharp weapons at Jatani town in the district of Khordha, some 20 km from here, while some walked on burning coals.

In the western town of Sambalpur, the tazia (replica of the Imam Hussain's shrine) was carried out by a Hindu family.

The family of Lal Mohan Padhihary has been taking out the procession for more than three centuries as their ancestors undertook a pilgrimage to holy cities of Makkah and Medinah and got their wish fulfilled.

'We have been doing it as part of our tradition which is hundreds of years old,' Padhihary said.

'At least 36 processions were taken out in coastal Bhadrak town, some 142 km from here.

'More than 15,000 people including hundreds of Hindus participated in the peaceful procession,' Haji Muhammad Abdul Bari, president of the Chauda Mahala Muslim Jamat, told IANS.

Only 2.1 percent of the state's total population of 36,706,920 are Muslims. Muslims and Hindu families are known to participate in each other's religious functions in the state.

In a Bihar village, dozens of Hindu families observed Ashura and took out a 'tazia' (replica of Hussain's shrine) in a procession.

'We observed Muharram and also took out a tazia procession along with the Muslims,' Lalan Choudhary, a resident of Thepha village in Siwan district, where the procession took place, said.

'It is an old tradition in our village that Hindu families observe Muharram,' he said.

His brother Ramayan Choudhary said that five tazias were built in the village for Muharram.

'Four tazias were built by the Muslims and one by the Hindus to prove that we also mourn martyrdom of Imam Hussain,' he said.

Sita Devi, a Hindu woman, said that in last one decade more Hindu families have been observing Muharram after one 'miracle' or another in their lives.

Cleric of the village mosque, Shamshul Haque, said: 'Hindus observing Muharram send a message of peace, harmony and brotherhood to others.'

In this village, Muslims and Hindu families participate in each other's religious functions, he said.

jafariyanews

[REMOVED]

Edited by Replicant
You are troll and I've disabled your posting ability.

So hindus are not Kafir?

load of c.rap

so you hate hindus who participate in matam but love the people who hate imam a.s.

brother please read this http://smma59.wordpress.com/2007/09/19/brahmins-fought-for-imam-hussain-in-the-battle-of-karbala/

let me ask u 1 question,do you think imam hussain a.s. is only yours or is he for all the humanity????

i was born a hindu and thats not my mistake

my thirst for truth has brought me here ...learned about the prophet pbuh&hf and imams a.s.

i love imam hussain a.s. and his message of sacrifice,determination,devotion,.....

so i do matam and fasting on ashura

and let me tell you brother people like you are the cause of hatred towards the religion of peace

you claim to follow the imams a.s. but i am afraid u r not for the fact that the imams would never behave this way and infact guide the disbelievers towards the deen,light

i hope you change your attitude towards the lovers and followers of the sons of fatima az zahra a.s.

aameen

ya ali madad

ya zahra

ya hasan

ya hussain

ya abbas ibn ali ibn abu thalib (peace be upon all of them)

• Veteran Member

load of c.rap

let me ask u 1 question,do you think imam hussain a.s. is only yours or is he for all the humanity????

i was born a hindu and thats not my mistake

my thirst for truth has brought me here ...learned about the prophet pbuh&hf and imams a.s.

i love imam hussain a.s. and his message of sacrifice,determination,devotion,.....

so i do matam and fasting on ashura

Why not just accept islam then? Either you think that that the Imam (a) was with the truth, or you just think he was a normal person, who just happened to have made a great sacrifce, but aside from that, he was some kind of mad man who believed he was the representative of God on earth.

matam has got next to nothing to do with islam, declaring your belief in the one and only God and the Prophethood of Muhammad (s) would be a good start towards showing real repsect to what Imam Husayn (a) sacrificed.

You seem to be heading in the right direction, may Allah guide you and give you the strength to make the difficult move away from the religion you were born into

Edited by Ali_Hussain

he was some kind of mad man who believed he was the representative of God on earth.

matam has got next to nothing to do with islam,

brother what i believe is that imam hussain a.s. is for the whole humanity;not just for a particular group or nation or sect

please donot cocoon him to yourself

i dont think islam would have survived if not for the sacrifice of the imam a.s.

so i dont think the day of ashura is next to nothing :realangery:

for me imam hussain a.s. is the best role model,inspiration,symbol of sacrifice,determination,devotion,love,purity,god loving ...............person

labbaik ya hussain

Why not just accept islam then?

You seem to be heading in the right direction, may Allah guide you and give you the strength to make the difficult move away from the religion you were born into

"ashadu la ilaha il Allah ashadu anna muhammad an rasool Allah ashadu ali an wali Allah ashadu ali an hujjatullah"

unfortunately,presently i am not a practising muslim

after i complete my studies ..settle down in life ill b practising muslim inshallah

but let me tell u 1 thing brother leave me aside as i am converting to islam but other people of different faiths - let them be christians,jews,hindus,sikhs,...who love imam hussain a.s. or ahlulbayt fatima az zahra ali a.s. hasan a.s. let them do so :mellow: coz imams are meant to b for the whole humanity not only for us isnt it?

our imams are universal they are for all humanity this is what i want to stress upon brother

as a matter of fact everybody has a right to love and follow the imams a.s.

labbaik ya hussain

ya ali a.s. madad

ya zahra

ya hasan

ya abbas ibn ali ibn abu thalib

• 1 month later...