Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Muharram Jaloos in Manchester?

Rate this topic

• 4 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Ya Ali Madad

was there like a massive fight between a youngster and a older uncle ji after the jaloos, a relative of mine said the younger apperently sent laanat on the uncle ji who was standing there and then the youngster who were apperently from london ran away :S... and that a uncle called nadeem or something called all the matamis to his house even some who he never met and a relative of mine who went said that after all that matamdari and the touching masaibs the men were laughing and smoking all the dutty stuff :S

ali ali

• Banned

^^ why do pakis always add masala onto every simple story :angry: is the truth never good enough?

- one eejit caused a disruption by refusing to enter the courtyard with his halka even though the front courtyard was free and the jaloos was over and he knew full well the police demanded a tight deadline

- the same imbecile then refused to take the halka into the back courtyard where they were free to do matamdari as long as they pleased. this meant that the womenfolk had to walk THROUGH the men doing matam to leave

- the same moron then decided to send lanat on the commitee of 404 for banning azadari and azadars. even though they had just taken part in the jaloos.

- one uncle grabbed that mong and attemped to remove him from the courtyard (where he was banned from anyway)

- the idiots chamcha slapped the uncle

- in front off all the men in that uncles family.

- a hindustani choosa does NOT hit a punjabi uncle in front of his whole family and expect to leave in one piece.

and ill say this for the so called "mallangs". they all CLAIM to be followers of maula ali (as), that no one does ibadat like them, but all i saw was the sunnat of umar, the darpok b*tches, ran like cowards or froze and did nothing while their own boy was getting smashed to pieces.

that is the long and the short of it. it wasnt a riot, it was one trouble maker being taught a lesson he just doesnt seem to get. the same thing happened around 2001 as well.

• Banned

to be honest sis i couldnt care less if theyre nuseri or whatever. thats between them and their rabb may they find peace in whatever they believe.

the guy who started it hasnt got any followers any more. he is nothing but a massive fitnah in our community who has been exposed time and again

• Advanced Member

right then your from 404 then i'm assuming..... mashallah the alam they got outside is amazing haven't come across an idara that has a designated place for moulas alam mashallah amazing but oh well thats his bad then and surely if it was then same man wouldn't they do anything to teach him a proper lesson instead of him causing a tamasha at moulas jaloos? and giving 404 idara a bad name??

• Banned

yeah mashallah the alam is spectacular. Manchester is a very pro-shia city, with no less than 4 imambargahs within the small city itself, plus sunni brothers always support us and give free langar from their shops when we walk past in the jaloos.

i can see you dont know the full story. this is partially 404's fault as they have not really told the full tale of what this man has been doing.

this is his (brief) career with 404.

(1) arrived in 404 around 1994 sort of time, the mid 1990's

(2) gathered 3 or 4 followers, young guys, who helped him build and redevelop the imambargah, did great work for maula mashallah

(3) 404 purchased their own shabi of hazrat zuljenah (as), this man and others helped build a stable for him

(4) people liked him because of his simple life, azadari and positive effect he was having on the young men, he started gathering followers, and was given the keys to the idara as he lives behind 404.

(5) one of his followers was a former drug dealer. he started providing LSD drugs and marijuana to this man and his followers.

(6) towards the end of the 1990s, 404 employed the services of an iraqi aalim to be the resident maulvi.

(7) this man and his followers began disrupting jummah prayers by waiting outside the window until jummah started, and shouting lanats. not a bad thing, just a distraction from prayers

(8) more and more people started following him as his notoriety grew

(9) the resident aalim once saw this man and his followers smoking weed in the basement of 404. he asked them to stop, to which they swore at him. the aalim then left 404, saying that this man had now become waajibul qatal for the aalim, so if the aalim ever saw him again he would kill him

(10) they began revering the shabi of hazrat zuljenah, by collecting its faeces in a bowl, eating it raw, cooking it in food and rubbing it on their body parts for shifa. this is not a chinese whisper. everyone in 404 is witness to this.

(11) they began cursing every aalim 404 called every muharram

(12) he attempted to have 404 shut down by calling the fire brigade complaining about health and safety risks. the fire brigade took no action upon inspection

(13) he attempted to have 404 shut down by calling the local council, complaining that the place was rat infested. the council took no action upon inspection

(14) he attempted to have 404 shut down by calling the council again, complaining that there was no fire escape from the ladies floor. the council took no action upon inspection.

(15) he then instigated a fight around 2001/2002 on the 1st muharram, set up CCTV cameras beforehand to record it all (for evidence), changed the locks and barricaded 404 to prevent any momins entering. in muharram. they were then beaten to within an inch of their lives, and thrown out of 404. the court case which followed was thrown out of court because the judge believed he was the instigator, since he set up CCTV cameras beforehand.

(15) he sent an anonymous letter out to all the community in manchester insulting key members of the community, calling them things like ibn muljim, shimr, muawiyyah and so on.

(16) his sons and the sons of his brother in law were caught red handed - in the ACT - of sending abusive phone calls to community members, while standing in 404. him and his brother in law tried to intervene, and were beaten again. his nose and jaw were broken, as well as his ribs and a blacl eye.

(17) the next day the commitee of 404 confronted him. he admitted to his multiple attempts to shut down a maulas imambargah. he admitted to sending the letters. he admitted to everything.

(18) he was therefore banned.

(19) however, he has always been allowed to take part in the jaloos on shab e ashoor no matter what, and take out his own jaloos on bibi paak (sa) shahadat which ends at 404.

he has since spent every effort telling him that 404 are banning azadars because they are anti azadari, and putting lanat on 404 for banning azadari. pakis being pakis believe him.

azadari in 404 now is 50, 100 times better attended and with much greater riqqat than ever he was here

Edited by maula dha mallang

yeah mashallah the alam is spectacular. Manchester is a very pro-shia city, with no less than 4 imambargahs within the small city itself, plus sunni brothers always support us and give free langar from their shops when we walk past in the jaloos.

i can see you dont know the full story. this is partially 404's fault as they have not really told the full tale of what this man has been doing.

this is his (brief) career with 404.

(1) arrived in 404 around 1994 sort of time, the mid 1990's

(2) gathered 3 or 4 followers, young guys, who helped him build and redevelop the imambargah, did great work for maula mashallah

(3) 404 purchased their own shabi of hazrat zuljenah (as), this man and others helped build a stable for him

(4) people liked him because of his simple life, azadari and positive effect he was having on the young men, he started gathering followers, and was given the keys to the idara as he lives behind 404.

(5) one of his followers was a former drug dealer. he started providing LSD drugs and marijuana to this man and his followers.

(6) towards the end of the 1990s, 404 employed the services of an iraqi aalim to be the resident maulvi.

(7) this man and his followers began disrupting jummah prayers by waiting outside the window until jummah started, and shouting lanats. not a bad thing, just a distraction from prayers

(8) more and more people started following him as his notoriety grew

(9) the resident aalim once saw this man and his followers smoking weed in the basement of 404. he asked them to stop, to which they swore at him. the aalim then left 404, saying that this man had now become waajibul qatal for the aalim, so if the aalim ever saw him again he would kill him

(10) they began revering the shabi of hazrat zuljenah, by collecting its faeces in a bowl, eating it raw, cooking it in food and rubbing it on their body parts for shifa. this is not a chinese whisper. everyone in 404 is witness to this.

(11) they began cursing every aalim 404 called every muharram

(12) he attempted to have 404 shut down by calling the fire brigade complaining about health and safety risks. the fire brigade took no action upon inspection

(13) he attempted to have 404 shut down by calling the local council, complaining that the place was rat infested. the council took no action upon inspection

(14) he attempted to have 404 shut down by calling the council again, complaining that there was no fire escape from the ladies floor. the council took no action upon inspection.

(15) he then instigated a fight around 2001/2002 on the 1st muharram, set up CCTV cameras beforehand to record it all (for evidence), changed the locks and barricaded 404 to prevent any momins entering. in muharram. they were then beaten to within an inch of their lives, and thrown out of 404. the court case which followed was thrown out of court because the judge believed he was the instigator, since he set up CCTV cameras beforehand.

(15) he sent an anonymous letter out to all the community in manchester insulting key members of the community, calling them things like ibn muljim, shimr, muawiyyah and so on.

(16) his sons and the sons of his brother in law were caught red handed - in the ACT - of sending abusive phone calls to community members, while standing in 404. him and his brother in law tried to intervene, and were beaten again. his nose and jaw were broken, as well as his ribs and a blacl eye.

(17) the next day the commitee of 404 confronted him. he admitted to his multiple attempts to shut down a maulas imambargah. he admitted to sending the letters. he admitted to everything.

(18) he was therefore banned.

(19) however, he has always been allowed to take part in the jaloos on shab e ashoor no matter what, and take out his own jaloos on bibi paak (sa) shahadat which ends at 404.

he has since spent every effort telling him that 404 are banning azadars because they are anti azadari, and putting lanat on 404 for banning azadari. pakis being pakis believe him.

azadari in 404 now is 50, 100 times better attended and with much greater riqqat than ever he was here

i think you shud let the judging to maula bro....that might be his brief career of your or others opinion but you cant justify until you get in person or evidence to support these allegations

also about the azadari in 404, even though there may be riqqat there but how can u be sure bibi's qabooled your pursa? thats something not for discussion since us humans cant make such judgements

once again only maula can judge one's niyat so theres no need to advertise these things since it only causes more politics and hatred within the shia community!

Edited by Musafir-E-Shaam
  • Banned

^^ bro there is a line between leaving maula to judge, and naiy hanil munkar. the evidence has been right in front of my face my whole life man, not only me but at least 20 - 30 of the other shia boys who have been raised going to 404. there IS no rumour, there is no gossip. we are the people who have seen everything first hand. theres not a single thing in my previous post that can be denied by anyone. seriously, speak to his people if you think i am making anything up. they were all there when the comitee confronted him and he admitted to everything.

he is such a harami he told the whole country he was banned because he was an azadar and 404 are anti azadari lol.

in my eyes, there is no difference between someone who tries to shut down an imambargah, and a nasibi. bro think. SHUT DOWN MAULAS GHAR. can you even comprehend doing something as evil as that?

i dont know if my ibadat has bibis qabooliyat, but i do know people have been saying 404 matamdari turned into a graveyard once he left. this is a lie. search kez110 videos on youtube and see for yourself how "empty" the hall is during matamdari. bear in mind the hall has been extended since this mans time, so there must be at least 3 or 4 times (easily) as many matamdars then when he was here, but he has spread rumours that the place is always empty in muharram!!!!

once again only maula can judge one's niyat so theres no need to advertise these things since it only causes more politics and hatred within the shia community!

yes i agree with this. thats why i havent said anything up till now about this topic, but if people are (again) claiming he is some mazloom baba who never hurt a fly and 404 are modern day yazeeds, well, then its waajib for me to speak

^^ bro there is a line between leaving maula to judge, and naiy hanil munkar. the evidence has been right in front of my face my whole life man, not only me but at least 20 - 30 of the other shia boys who have been raised going to 404. there IS no rumour, there is no gossip. we are the people who have seen everything first hand. theres not a single thing in my previous post that can be denied by anyone. seriously, speak to his people if you think i am making anything up. they were all there when the comitee confronted him and he admitted to everything.

well since u`ve witnessed this in person, u knw best

• Advanced Member

yam

thanks maula dha malang for explaining ths to me and yeah i wasn't aware of any of it and musafir e shaam is right in a way as well but oh well lets not start arguing over this and leave it to maula a.s

ali ali

Edited by sayeda-matami
  • 1 month later...
  • Basic Members

^^ why do pakis always add masala onto every simple story :angry: is the truth never good enough?

- one eejit caused a disruption by refusing to enter the courtyard with his halka even though the front courtyard was free and the jaloos was over and he knew full well the police demanded a tight deadline

- the same imbecile then refused to take the halka into the back courtyard where they were free to do matamdari as long as they pleased. this meant that the womenfolk had to walk THROUGH the men doing matam to leave

- the same moron then decided to send lanat on the commitee of 404 for banning azadari and azadars. even though they had just taken part in the jaloos.

- one uncle grabbed that mong and attemped to remove him from the courtyard (where he was banned from anyway)

- a hindustani choosa does NOT hit a punjabi uncle in front of his whole family and expect to leave in one piece.

and ill say this for the so called "mallangs". they all CLAIM to be followers of maula ali (as), that no one does ibadat like them, but all i saw was the sunnat of umar, the darpok b*tches, ran like cowards or froze and did nothing while their own boy was getting smashed to pieces.

that is the long and the short of it. it wasnt a riot, it was one trouble maker being taught a lesson he just doesnt seem to get. the same thing happened around 2001 as well.

AA bhi i wonder if you can help me i am trying to find out the number for Idara jaffaria in manchester on moss lane. I live in London and have heard about the Imam bargah and would like to speak to someone please can you help?

fabs