Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Magic done on my family

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Assalaam Alaikum, bros and sis I am confronted with a problem. I am sorry for this LOOOOONG post, but I really dont know where to turn to.

I'm a logical man, I am not superstitious but I do believe in black magic as described in some Quranic verses eg a part of the ayaat 2:102 "'We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic].' And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife".

My wife's family were acquintances of another family who lived nearby. My mother in law is a professor at a university in Pakistan where the eldest daughter of this other family studies, and she was the student of hers. She was a below average student, who barely came to class and did not study at all, and to no surprise she was failing that particular class which my mother in law (let's just call her MOM) taught. After the final she came crying to MOM and feeling sorry for her and her family , MOM let her pass with particularly good grades. You would think the girl's family would be greatful, instead they called MOM with a demand that she give the girl a top position in the class so she could get a medal, MOM strongly refused saying she couldnt take away a medal from a girl who actually deserved it and that she practically risked her career in just letting the student pass and too too with good grades. The girl and her family instead held a huge grudge against her and were very angry with her.

I believe the girl also had feelings for my wife's brother, who instead got married to someone else. MOM and her family sent invites to this family, but they rudely refused and didnt even attend the weddin even though they were friends for a long time. Over time MOM came to realize how shady these people were, and that they had accumulated a LOT of wealth through illeagal means etc. Anyways a year passed since my bro in law's wedding, and this family didnt even talk or contact MOM during all this time. All of a sudden one night, out of nowhere the father of that girl and the head of that family came knocking at MOM's house, demanding to see MOM as it was urgent. He found out MOM was at work so he rushed to her office and barged in. When MOM asked why he was there, he said he was just there "just to chek how she was doing" and then abruplty left. MOM was very perplexed by this, and a couple of days later she found some kind of wrapped up cloth with some strange things written on it (she could not make it out), she just threw this thing away. Ever since that night tragedies have been striking MOM and her family.

My bro in law got married to a girl who just seemed to be perfect. She was very religious, nice, respectful and caring, and they seemed to be a perfect match. However a few months after this particular night she just changed into a completley different person, and became disrespectful to MOM and her family and bro in law got divorced. My other bro in law and his sister developed psychological and physical problems despite the fact they were healthy throughout their lives. And worst of all, MOM got cancer which has spread badly throughout her body. Things got so bad that MOM even went to 2 different 'Mufti's who both told her that some bad spell has been cast on her family.

Now like i said before, I'm a logical man and am not superstitious, and my bro in law's divorce, the mental and physical problems of my other 2 siblings, and MOM's cancer could all be just very bad coincidences, however, THE ONE THING THAT I JUST CANT let go is why that man, the head of that family, after not speaking to MOM or her family for almost a year, suddenly appeared at MOM's house out of nowhere and then at her office 'just to check on her" and leaving immediatley, and that strange thing MOM found in her office with those verses written on it. I am convinced that something bad has indeed been cast on my wife's mother, and would like to know what I can do about it, what parts of the Quran should I recommend them t read an what duas and actions should we do specifically?

• Veteran Member

Assalaam Alaikum, bros and sis I am confronted with a problem. I am sorry for this LOOOOONG post, but I really dont know where to turn to.

I'm a logical man, I am not superstitious but I do believe in black magic as described in some Quranic verses eg a part of the ayaat 2:102 "'We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic].' And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife".

My wife's family were acquintances of another family who lived nearby. My mother in law is a professor at a university in Pakistan where the eldest daughter of this other family studies, and she was the student of hers. She was a below average student, who barely came to class and did not study at all, and to no surprise she was failing that particular class which my mother in law (let's just call her MOM) taught. After the final she came crying to MOM and feeling sorry for her and her family , MOM let her pass with particularly good grades. You would think the girl's family would be greatful, instead they called MOM with a demand that she give the girl a top position in the class so she could get a medal, MOM strongly refused saying she couldnt take away a medal from a girl who actually deserved it and that she practically risked her career in just letting the student pass and too too with good grades. The girl and her family instead held a huge grudge against her and were very angry with her.

I believe the girl also had feelings for my wife's brother, who instead got married to someone else. MOM and her family sent invites to this family, but they rudely refused and didnt even attend the weddin even though they were friends for a long time. Over time MOM came to realize how shady these people were, and that they had accumulated a LOT of wealth through illeagal means etc. Anyways a year passed since my bro in law's wedding, and this family didnt even talk or contact MOM during all this time. All of a sudden one night, out of nowhere the father of that girl and the head of that family came knocking at MOM's house, demanding to see MOM as it was urgent. He found out MOM was at work so he rushed to her office and barged in. When MOM asked why he was there, he said he was just there "just to chek how she was doing" and then abruplty left. MOM was very perplexed by this, and a couple of days later she found some kind of wrapped up cloth with some strange things written on it (she could not make it out), she just threw this thing away. Ever since that night tragedies have been striking MOM and her family.

My bro in law got married to a girl who just seemed to be perfect. She was very religious, nice, respectful and caring, and they seemed to be a perfect match. However a few months after this particular night she just changed into a completley different person, and became disrespectful to MOM and her family and bro in law got divorced. My other bro in law and his sister developed psychological and physical problems despite the fact they were healthy throughout their lives. And worst of all, MOM got cancer which has spread badly throughout her body. Things got so bad that MOM even went to 2 different 'Mufti's who both told her that some bad spell has been cast on her family.

Now like i said before, I'm a logical man and am not superstitious, and my bro in law's divorce, the mental and physical problems of my other 2 siblings, and MOM's cancer could all be just very bad coincidences, however, THE ONE THING THAT I JUST CANT let go is why that man, the head of that family, after not speaking to MOM or her family for almost a year, suddenly appeared at MOM's house out of nowhere and then at her office 'just to check on her" and leaving immediatley, and that strange thing MOM found in her office with those verses written on it. I am convinced that something bad has indeed been cast on my wife's mother, and would like to know what I can do about it, what parts of the Quran should I recommend them t read an what duas and actions should we do specifically?

(salam)

I am sorry to hear about what is happening to your family. I would recommend, as I have been recommended, to recite Ayatul Kursi and surah fatihah as much as possible as they repel every calamity except death. Also recitation of surahs falaq and nas are very good for this sort of stuff. This may also be helpful http://www.duas.org/magic.htm

Hope that helps :unsure:

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Ok listen carefully brother. This is going into the realms of black magic and so you need to know a bit about what black magic actually is. Firstly black magic is the usage of certain rituals, rites, writings, ceremonies, practices, chanting etc in order to use and in some cases summon these extradimensional entities the Jinn. Now obviously its not going to be good Jinn, but the evil among the Jinn. The Jinn have varying classes which determine how powerful they are and thus how much damage they can do. Regardless they have good and bad among them. There are the Jann class who are the weakest and are not used particularly much in black magic i believe. Then there are the Shayateen who are quite powerful. Next the Ifreet class who are very powerful. The most powerful are the Marid Jinn who command legions of Jinn and therefore only usually repond to summoning by these sick black magicians in occult rituals. But this case of a ROLLED UP PIECE OF PAPER i have come across many times and unfortunately it is a form of curse. The writing which your MOM could not make out, again, i have seen in the cases i have read or heard being specific Quranic verses written in reverse. These damned practioners of black magic will write the verses of the Quran by rearranging the letters and writing them backwards in something najis, most of the time menstrual blood is used. The magicians themselves have to carry out the ritual in certain conditions. Then they chant during a ritual these words until the Jinn appears.

The Quran is the very word of Allah (swt). ANYTHING that shows such disrespect to Allah (swt) and coprises major shirk acts and draws the evil Jinn allied to Iblis (May Allah burn him in Hellfire) to that person. The curse written on the paper acts as a kind of contract or bondage, In return the evil Jinn will do what the person commands.

I think it is unlikely the cancer will have been caused by a curse (but Allah swt knows best) however no doubt the other problems may well be a result of a curse.

Firstly Allah (swt) is allmighty and nothing happens without his will and everything is a test. Seek refuge in Allah as much as possible in worship, fasting, reading Quran etc. This will inshallah help

Second try to consult a GOOD pro on this, Theire are many cons and fakes out there who are actually magicians themselves and charge a lot of money. Try to consult good books on this matter.

With regards to duas of course Ayatul Kursi, falaq, Naas are effective.

If someone indeed has cast a curse on your family then they only need to look into the Quran to find their damned fate:

"...that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew." (Quran 2:102)

It is very sad that wretched people exist that because of the love of Dunya, will sell themselves to eternal torment and burning in the Hellfire.

Inshallah i pray your situation will get better.

(wasalam)

• Advanced Member

(salam) (bismillah)

i have not got much to add except you need to actually be firm in your resolve.

for example there are hades that 7 dates first thing in the day protect from all magic and evil eye, and cupping (hijama) on certain days of the month protect.

what i am trying to say is when you recite ayatul kursi nas do hijama etc you must believe and have firm resolve.

don't let it (the conditions of the curse and magic)become normalized

if you can help it try to control yourselves so for example if a wife is becoming short tempered she needs to control herself and resolve to not let it effect her, because in the long term it is to ruin your life and life is made up of seconds your time is precious.

Otherwise if you are not firm 10 years will fly by. And even if it is gone you are mentally scared and believe it is still happeningwhen it isnt.

so take the offensive do everything and believe it will stop.

you all will have to work harder a good nature is not guaranteed anyone. if this woman was truly religious she would have fought the evil thoughts, I am not trying to judge you or upset you I am saying you cannot rely on your goodness you must struggle against shaytain rajim. He is your enemy you are in a battle for your life.

• 3 months later...