Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

ahlul bayt

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

i heard at a lecture yesterday but i kind of missed it

i thought i hears the lecturer say that on Allahs throne it is inscribed something like ahlul bayt and if you follow them you are in th light.

im not too sure what he said as it was a bit hard to hear im just wondering if anyone can confirm this

Salam.

• Veteran Member

(salam),

The closest hadith I could find was:

Qasim ibn Mu'awiyah said: "I said to lmam as Sadiq that the people of the Sunnah relate a hadith about the mi'raj, that when the Messenger of Allah was taken on the mi'raj, he saw upon the :Arsh: 'There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and Abu Bakr as-Siddiq.' He said: 'Glorified be Allah! They changed everything even this'!' He said" 'Yes', Then he continued: 'When Allah, the Exalted, created the 'Arsh, He wrote upon it: 'There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and 'Ali is the Commander (Leader) of the believers. He ordered these to be written on the water, on the Chair (Throne), on the Tablet, on Israfil's forehead, on the two wings of Gabriel, on the shoulders of the heavens and the earth, on the tops of the mountains, on the sun and on the moon.' Then the Imam added: 'When anyone of you says: 'There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah', let him say: ' Ali is the Commander (Leader) of the believers.'

- (al Ihtijaj, vol. 1, p. 230.)

It is also reported in Sunni ahadith:

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "On the leg of the great and sacred throne in the highest heaven is inscribed: "There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. I strengthened him with Ali and helped him through Ali."

- (Tabrani has recorded it in Kabir, Ibn Asakir has taken it from Abu Hamra, whose sources culminate with the Holy Prophet as appears in Kanz, vol.6. 158.)

wa (salam)

Basim Ali Jafri

• Veteran Member

(salam),

The closest hadith I could find was:

Qasim ibn Mu'awiyah said: "I said to lmam as Sadiq that the people of the Sunnah relate a hadith about the mi'raj, that when the Messenger of Allah was taken on the mi'raj, he saw upon the :Arsh: 'There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and Abu Bakr as-Siddiq.' He said: 'Glorified be Allah! They changed everything even this'!' He said" 'Yes', Then he continued: 'When Allah, the Exalted, created the 'Arsh, He wrote upon it: 'There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and 'Ali is the Commander (Leader) of the believers. He ordered these to be written on the water, on the Chair (Throne), on the Tablet, on Israfil's forehead, on the two wings of Gabriel, on the shoulders of the heavens and the earth, on the tops of the mountains, on the sun and on the moon.' Then the Imam added: 'When anyone of you says: 'There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah', let him say: ' Ali is the Commander (Leader) of the believers.'

- (al Ihtijaj, vol. 1, p. 230.)

It is also reported in Sunni ahadith:

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "On the leg of the great and sacred throne in the highest heaven is inscribed: "There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. I strengthened him with Ali and helped him through Ali."

- (Tabrani has recorded it in Kabir, Ibn Asakir has taken it from Abu Hamra, whose sources culminate with the Holy Prophet as appears in Kanz, vol.6. 158.)

wa (salam)

Basim Ali Jafri

(salam) (bismillah)

Jazak Allah khair. It makes me very happy to share a bit of Your knowledge.

May He give You more knowledge Inshallah. We really are in need of people like You

who give anwers to all our questions in only a moment.

Please tell me how do You organize all Your hadiths ? I need to learn it.