Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khamanei_Rahbar

KHUMAYNIS COFFIN

Rate this topic

You're sick,man.Why are ya spouting garbage our here?You're disgracing eminent Scholars of Islam.At first,ya were disgracing Ayatollah Sistani and now you're showing Ur concerns regarding Imam Khomeni.Stop posting anti-Iranian stuff over here.Use Ur brain and remove this pic right now otherwise I'll report it to the Mods.I wonder,why there are so many drunkards up-here?Come to Ur senses.

Astaghfurallah al 3ali al 3athem.

Allahuma 3ajel farajak ya imam al 3asr wal zaman.

I just wish to ask those people posting in the thread that the OP posted, if Ahlulbayte (as) were to read the words that they are using and see the slander toward learned and devoted scholars (even if they think they AREN'T learned and devoted scholars, to just ordinary people!) what would they think? Would they be happy with the way they are talking? Would they be happy with their akhlaq?

People need to wake up. They think that having love for Ahlulbayte (as) is enough, but they are SO wrong. If they truly loved them they would act like them, emulate them, not belittle their reputation by claiming to be their followers buy acting like kaffirs.

May Allah swt guide us all to the straight path.

You're sick,man.Why are ya spouting garbage our here?You're disgracing eminent Scholars of Islam.At first,ya were disgracing Ayatollah Sistani and now you're showing Ur concerns regarding Imam Khomeni.Stop posting anti-Iranian stuff over here.Use Ur brain and remove this pic right now otherwise I'll report it to the Mods.I wonder,why there are so many drunkards up-here?Come to Ur senses.

calm down, i follow khumayn (ra)........im asking what happened? it was a question, if youre gonna get emotional stay out of the thread.

Propogation of links from the fitnah forum Momin online are not allowed on ShiaChat. The forum is well known for its twisting of the Fatwas of the Marjas along with the insults to the institution of Marjiyyah hence please do not advertise their links on this forum.

And what you have posted is once again a twist to the actual story done by the fitnah mongers on the Momin Online Forum, who have done nothing but added their own lies as well to the situation to protray an image to attack the Marja in question.

Lastly, to the OP you should know that SC has a policy that already banned members coming back under a new id are banned again :)

Topic Closed.