Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Returniste

Iran: Ayatollah Saanei Slams Government Policies

Rate this topic

786-92-110

Salaam

Bro ! please forget about these agents of InterNAZIonal Zionism cyberarmy soldiers, Let's just focus on the specific topics, there were a time i thought he worths something, but I realised later than sonner that the guy cannot live without a Zionist payment, so he just can't stop pooring the gibberish he of the zionist medias on this board !

I am ready to put my little finger on fire, if marbles can pass a month without posting from the guardian, bbc, or something. Be sure that the guy will be fired if he do not comply with the "rules of engament" !!! and with this recession in the west, there is no room left than working hard for his MASTERS, " work more, and earn more", that is capitalism.

I really don't care about marbles and alikes zionists garbages... only a notorious disbeliver can advocate secularism as if Imam Al Mahdi (aj) was not born or isalready gone (dead na ouzoubillah!!!). people like that, when the holy Imam ( aj) will reappears while they are living with their dear SECULAR SYSTEM, they will have nothing else to do than to find excuses to maintain their NEW WORLD ORDER of Nimrod, Pharoahs, Caesars, Chosroes...Mu'awiyya's rule, thus, they will keep confronting the Holy Imam's Wilaya (of our time as in 57:25)) and they will even ask him or his true followers for instance to compromise, "by force or consensus" ( what they are doing on this board with soft-war) so much so as to lem them rule the world with SECULAR "FREE-DOOM" !!!

As the Head Coach of the Satanic team is encircling IRI with terrorists murderers ( US led NATO International AL AHZAB Forces) from the right to the left, in front and behind...with sanctions and embargoes ; but they can't dare casting a single rock inside IRAN ( NARI jahannam for any arrogant and bully Invaders ) that is a clear proof -Al bayyinat- from the verse 5:54.

May our souls be sacrificed to help safeguard the wilayat al faqih hardly settled with the blood of the martyrs of the Islamic revolution under the guidance of Almighty God and the 12 Imam(as) with the leadership of Ruhollah Khomayni (rah)!!!

In Islamic government of our time, nowadays:

"Sayyid Ali Khamenei khayr'ul bashar, Wa man aba faqad kafar"

Ma'a Salaam

There there habibti. The nice men in the white coats will be along shortly with your meds.

Now that right there is a majlis only two people will be attending.

Ya Allah

Salams,

I will be attending, anyone with open eyes and a free mind can comprehend and see the rationale behind the words of Sheik Shabbirh (HA). May Allah curse you and your likes untill youm al- kiyama. BTW, change your name, you do not live up to being called Zahrat Al-Islam.

Salams and Dua's

thewave

I simply said that Shaykh Sanei wasn't on the Jame al-Mudaresseen list; it's pretty simple really.

Ok, good. Then everyone can go back to following Saanei :)

Actually I thought I would share a reflection of Grand Ayatollah Saanei's which is very non-polemical so we can all be happy:

The fundaments of Shiism are based on kindness, love, and affection as well as avoiding aggression, oppression, and crime. Man felt the detrimental affects of world war two with all his being and became disgusted with aggression, violence, and all that had been the cause of torment and persecution. Man has tasted the sweet nectar of justice and the observation of human rights. In the Shiite school, geographical borders, race, religion, etc is of no importance, but man himself is under the focus of attention in the true sense of the word.

This is apparent in our prayers too: “O God! Make rich all the poor, free all the slaves”. In this prayer, it is well evident that neither religion and geographical frontiers, nor race and sex are of importance here. This prayer is a clear manifestation of the Shiite Imams’ policy, and it is something that the Shiite culture is proud of. We must act and speak in such a way so as not to destroy all that glory with our own hands and take larger steps towards the stimulation and the correct advancement of the Shiite school.

Guest Zahratul_Islam

Ya Allah

Salams,

I will be attending, anyone with open eyes and a free mind can comprehend and see the rationale behind the words of Sheik Shabbirh (HA). May Allah curse you and your likes untill youm al- kiyama. BTW, change your name, you do not live up to being called Zahrat Al-Islam.

Salams and Dua's

thewave

Fascinating. Here are a few words I would not use to describe Shibby, his ilk, or his other accounts

free mind

open eyes

rational

Anyway, if Allah takes your dua or your curses seriously then I really don't want to go to heaven. I would honestly rather be slowly burning in the deepest pit of hell.

As for the nick, I will change it as soon as you become the "qaid" of the 313. No seriously, I promise. :angel:

Edited by Zahratul_Islam

Ya Allah

Salams,

Salams and Dua's

thewave

AW you must be Akbars age, add me on msn we can kill zombies together on xbox.

AW you must be Akbars age, add me on msn we can kill zombies together on xbox.

Ya Allah

Salams,

Hmm, xbox, maybe if you spent less time playing xbox and defending the likes of ZahratCIA/CSIS, you could actually be a productive part of society.

Salams and dua's to the believer's.

thewave

Edited by Qaid313

Anyway, if Allah takes your dua or your curses seriously then I really don't want to go to heaven. I would honestly rather be slowly burning in the deepest pit of hell.

In His Name, the Most High

Only someone who doesn't genuinely have belief in Allah; someone who doesn't really comprehend and belief and accept that there is a judgement on the next day can say something as pathetic as this.

I pity you. Say what you want about me; abuse me; insult me no problem; Allah knows the reality of my situation; and I am satisfied with Him as my Lord.

Yet you - I challenge you; in front of Allah - that you do not have belief in the next day nor in heaven not in punishment and hell; which is why you can speak in such a light manner about the punishment of the fire; who's fuel is men and stones

May your mother weep for you.

Shabbir

Only someone who doesn't genuinely have belief in Allah; someone who doesn't really comprehend and belief and accept that there is a judgement on the next day can say something as pathetic as this.

I pity you. Say what you want about me; abuse me; insult me no problem; Allah knows the reality of my situation; and I am satisfied with Him as my Lord.

Yet you - I challenge you; in front of Allah - that you do not have belief in the next day nor in heaven not in punishment and hell; which is why you can speak in such a light manner about the punishment of the fire; who's fuel is men and stones

Shabbir

Bro I realize her tone is a tad harsh sometimes but underneath it lies no judgment on ones character or belief. All this while you, underneath your cloak of modest choice of words are able to challenge/assert what you have absolutely no right to. It is extremely surprising to me honestly since I always held even a modest level of islamic scholarship in very high esteem and gave you benefit of the doubt based on your credentials. It is funny how quickly ones perception can change and this time be disheartening at the same time.

All this while you, underneath your cloak of modest choice of words are able to challenge/assert what you have absolutely no right to.

What modest tone? :huh: Condemning people to eternal damnation is hardly modest!

Shabbir

First, you have accused her of casting slurs on you while in fact it is you who all the while have been doing it. Second, you have called a Muslimah kafirah; an unbeliever. You most probably haven't come across the hadith which says that a person who calls a Muslim/ah kafir/ah is him/herself a kaffir. Third, you have cursed her by wishing death to her and pain to her mother who you do not know.

Is this exhibition of manners remotely Islamic? The answer is a big resounding NO. So much for your hawzah education.

There is a surfeit of self righteous hypocrites in the ranks of Muslims no doubt.

I sincerely thank Allah Almighty for not making you a Wahhabi because launching fatawa of kufr is still less problematic than trying to blow yourself up in a mall full of kuffar.

In His name, the Most High

Salaams

I do not know of any Marja' Taqleed who agreed to Shaykh Sanei being a Marja' and source of emulation. Whether there was or not is frankly not relavent to me; as in Qum and Islamic Iran; where there is a Jame al-Mudareseen type organisation; they are the benchmark and they advise on whether a certain person is a Marja' or not. The investigations on Shaykh Sanei had begun a very long time ago; and like I explained in my previous post; these investigations do not happen willy nilly they are based on extensive research and analysis; and after giving the benefit of the doubt (Husn-e-Zann), so they do take some time.

Is there anyone within Jame al-Mudaresseen that people can make Taqleed of - no, are there people in Jame al-Mudaresseen who are capable of being followed should they release their Practical Laws Handbook and allow others to follow them - yes.

But that's the point you see. If there was a Marj'a in Jame al-Mudaresseen - people like you and your ilk would turn around and say that Jame al-Mudaresseen is favouring Ayatullah X since he's a member of it.

With Islamic Iran and the Righteous Ulema with you people; it's a no-win situation; you just want to find problems and you want to badmouth.

I pray that Allah reward you Justly for what you do.

How does one assert impartiality to an organization run by a former Iranian judiciary (ie, someone who has a history of working for the government)?

Furthermore, what exactly qualifies JM to be a "credible" organization with any authority whatsoever, aside from its geographical location?

It is interesting to me that the 6 ayatollahs on that list all happen to be of Iranian descent.

A brief assessment of the organization on any level would show just how limited the organization especially in terms of its membership and its supposed 'criterion'.

I am but a small student of Islam.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Its funny you say that, because the arrogance you portray in many of your posts signify the contrary. After all, what else qualifies you to damn those who disagree with your "political" views (if you can even call them "political") to hell, whilst you "pity" them as victims of CIA-funded brainwashing.

My eyes are open; alhamdu lillah. I stand by what I said. Deal with it.

The least wise are those who think they know something whilst being unaware of the fact that they know nothing at all.

On the contrary, the most wise are the ones who don't know anything, and are aware of this fact. If you the responses to your posts properly, you'd see that they do not in any way perpetrate any kind of ideology, rather they just disagree with your painted portrait of the cult-like ideologies that you seem to propagate over and over in your posts.

Furthermore, it is important to understand that secularism is not, in any way, "anti-Islamic".

After reading your last post to Zahratul_Islam, I seriously encourage you to reassess your arguments and approach on this forum. Your audacity and ill-mannered posts only goes to show how much you struggle to defend such baseless arguments.

Edited by Mehvish

How does one assert impartiality to an organization run by a former Iranian judiciary (ie, someone who has a history of working for the government)?

Furthermore, what exactly qualifies JM to be a "credible" organization with any authority whatsoever, aside from its geographical location?

It is interesting to me that the 6 ayatollahs on that list all happen to be of Iranian descent.

A brief assessment of the organization on any level would show just how limited the organization especially in terms of its membership and its supposed 'criterion'.

Its funny you say that, because the arrogance you portray in many of your posts signify the contrary. After all, what else qualifies you to damn those who disagree with your "political" views (if you can even call them "political") to hell, whilst you "pity" them as victims of CIA-funded brainwashing.

The least wise are those who think they know something whilst being unaware of the fact that they know nothing at all.

On the contrary, the most wise are the ones who don't know anything, and are aware of this fact. If you the responses to your posts properly, you'd see that they do not in any way perpetrate any kind of ideology, rather they just disagree with your painted portrait of the cult-like ideologies that you seem to propagate over and over in your posts.

Furthermore, it is important to understand that secularism is not, in any way, "anti-Islamic".

After reading your last post to Zahratul_Islam, I seriously encourage you to reassess your arguments and approach on this forum. Your audacity and ill-mannered posts only goes to show how much you struggle to defend such baseless arguments.

We become upset; because there are munafeqeen amongst the members of this respected forum; they know who they are; they have but one agenda to take anything statement and turn it against the true Islam of Muhammad(S) and against Islamic Iran. Those people are the lowest form of life; and they are the cursed inhabitants of hell. I pity them; because they are given the truth; but like the Yazidite forces that faught our Master, Aba Abdillah al-Husayn(A); they are unable to see the truth on account of the excessive haram they have consumed.

May their mothers weep profusely for them.

Yes; I am harsh; because when dealing with munafeqeen and those who want to harm Islam; harshness is the only way; we have provided ample evidence; ample proof that those who are honest and objective can see and realise the reality of the situation; and understand that there is excessive psychological war against the true Islam of Muhammad(S) and against Islamic Iran.

I never see such venomous and convinces anger and instigation agaisnt reports about the activity and crimes of the Zionist Entity; or against the Amerikkkan Empire and it's allies. No I see silence in most cases; with a passing comment here and there at times from those munafeqeen. But come the true Islam of Muhammad(S), come Hizbullah come Islamic Iran, come our oppressed brethren in Palestine, Yemen and elsewhere; all I see is venom from the inheritors of Quttam and Hind, the inheritors of Abu Sufyaan and Muawiyyah.

It is well known that there are many people on this forum who are implanted and have a single agenda - to speak against and harm the true Islam of Muhammad(S) and Islamic Iran and the Righteous Islamic Leadership.

No I do not appologise for my harshness; infact I believe I am not being harsh enough.

May their mothers curse the day they gave birth to such enemies of Allah.

Whatever evidence we give them, whatever proof we give them, whatever logic we give them; they will not see the truth; because of the haram they have swallowed. Truely they are the most cursed, pathetic and miserable of creatures.

"To you your way; to us ours; and sufficient for us is Allah as a judge between you and between us; and He is the best of Judges"

(Quran)

Incidently; secularism is COMPLETELY anti-Islamic. In Islam the total authority - temporal and spiritual (if such a separation can even be made) is for Allah. We are not those "Muslims" who "render unto Ceaser what is ceasers and unto God what is Gods". Islam is the governance of Allah, by Allah for the sake of Allah. It is not "for the people by the people". Islam is infallible; people are fallible. We do not follow an ideology that is fallible because it is broken and imperfect. We follow the true Islam of Muhammad(S); a system that is infallible; that is from Allah; the Creator of the Universes.

To even suggest that secularism is not anti-Islam tells me how far you are from the true Islam of Muhammad(S). Secularism allows humans to equate themselves to God; and to make "laws" without reliance on God. This is the most baseline form of polytheism; the humanity being the partner to God; this is unacceptable and sickening. For you to suggest this; tells me how far from the true Islam of Muhammad(S) you are.

Incidently; secularism has been destroyed in Quran - you know the constitution of Islam; the manual of Islam; the divine guidance from Allah. You might want to read it and reflect on it.

Shabbir

Edited by shabbir.hassanally

The Imams and their companions went through much harder times then we ever will yet I have never red or heard of any incident where they would act ill-mannered, disrespectful or unethical because of it, so don't use 'the abundance of enemies' or 'the difficulties of the time' as an excuse to your detestable etiquette.

Honourable ettiquettes were so important to Imam Ali that it is narrated he has said "I prefer to be overcome whilst being just, rather than to be triumphant by being unjust".

Maybe we can all learn a lesson or two from how our Imams would conduct themselves in the face of their enemies...

We become upset; because there are munafeqeen amongst the members of this respected forum; they know who they are; they have but one agenda to take anything statement and turn it against the true Islam of Muhammad(S) and against Islamic Iran. Those people are the lowest form of life; and they are the cursed inhabitants of hell. I pity them; because they are given the truth; but like the Yazidite forces that faught our Master, Aba Abdillah al-Husayn(A); they are unable to see the truth on account of the excessive haram they have consumed.

May their mothers weep profusely for them.

Yes; I am harsh; because when dealing with munafeqeen and those who want to harm Islam; harshness is the only way; we have provided ample evidence; ample proof that those who are honest and objective can see and realise the reality of the situation; and understand that there is excessive psychological war against the true Islam of Muhammad(S) and against Islamic Iran.

I never see such venomous and convinces anger and instigation agaisnt reports about the activity and crimes of the Zionist Entity; or against the Amerikkkan Empire and it's allies. No I see silence in most cases; with a passing comment here and there at times from those munafeqeen. But come the true Islam of Muhammad(S), come Hizbullah come Islamic Iran, come our oppressed brethren in Palestine, Yemen and elsewhere; all I see is venom from the inheritors of Quttam and Hind, the inheritors of Abu Sufyaan and Muawiyyah.

It is well known that there are many people on this forum who are implanted and have a single agenda - to speak against and harm the true Islam of Muhammad(S) and Islamic Iran and the Righteous Islamic Leadership.

absolutely no one here has posted anything against the Islamic teachings of Prophet Muhammad. The moderators of this forum do a pretty good job in censoring blatant attacks toward the infallibles. Might I also take this opportunity to remind you that there were only 14 infallibles. None of the 14 include Ayatollah Khomeini, Khameini, or any of the people you so vigorously and blindly defend.

No I do not appologise for my harshness; infact I believe I am not being harsh enough.

May their mothers curse the day they gave birth to such enemies of Allah.

I think you're just trying to spite people now, and its working just so you know. I know I can be inappropriate sometimes in my posts, but even my stupid half-hearted comments I sometimes make in other threads in no way can top the undignified and baseless attacks you make over and over again.

I'll admit, when I was younger I did support WF and the policies of the Iranian government because I listened to the likes of you. There came a day where I simply could not condition myself to accept such irrationalities, and in fact, I do not think its possible for anyone to condition themselves that way as much as we try. I am certain it is the case for you too, or you would not need to continuously hope that our mothers are crying over our existences, damn us to hell and "pity" us.

Whatever evidence we give them, whatever proof we give them, whatever logic we give them; they will not see the truth; because of the haram they have swallowed. Truely they are the most cursed, pathetic and miserable of creatures.

I'm sorry, but where is your proof? I've read every single one of your posts in this thread, haven't found anything that one would classify as "proof".

Incidently; secularism is COMPLETELY anti-Islamic. In Islam the total authority - temporal and spiritual (if such a separation can even be made) is for Allah. We are not those "Muslims" who "render unto Ceaser what is ceasers and unto God what is Gods". Islam is the governance of Allah, by Allah for the sake of Allah. It is not "for the people by the people". Islam is infallible; people are fallible. We do not follow an ideology that is fallible because it is broken and imperfect. We follow the true Islam of Muhammad(S); a system that is infallible; that is from Allah; the Creator of the Universes.

Saint Augustine would reply that the City of God is too divine to be a material entity.

To even suggest that secularism is not anti-Islam tells me how far you are from the true Islam of Muhammad(S). Secularism allows humans to equate themselves to God; and to make "laws" without reliance on God. This is the most baseline form of polytheism; the humanity being the partner to God; this is unacceptable and sickening. For you to suggest this; tells me how far from the true Islam of Muhammad(S) you are.

Incidently; secularism has been destroyed in Quran - you know the constitution of Islam; the manual of Islam; the divine guidance from Allah. You might want to read it and reflect on it.

Shabbir

Do you even know what secularism means?

And yes, I've read the Quran. For some reason I couldn't find anything in there that has to do with the "point" you're trying to make ;)