Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Is this wrong?

Rate this topic

OneNoteSong

• Veteran Member

No but every thing I try, no matter how hard I try or each different method I try, nothing works. i see people around me getting the rewards after trying the exact same things.

Recite this mantra 600 times before you sleep and you will reap the rewards.

Intrinsic not Extrinsic

Guest SignOfDawn

Don't justify your anger, but try to contain it, and find better ways to express it. It's not how you feel about others that matters; it's how you treat them in spite of it. As a friend would say "life must be understood backwards. But it must be lived forward." -Soren Kierkegaard.

• Advanced Member

Is it wrong to be mad at your parents for giving birth to you, instead of, perhaps, aborting you? I just hate life sooooo much now and I can't help but blame them for even having kids.

I am sorry to hear you feel that way.

You are a valuable human being to this blessed earth, and you will serve an important, remarkable purpose to someone at some point, within the fabric of this society.

Therefore the intrinsic value that lies within you will be projected through your actions, and ability to serve the members of this human race.

N.Eldon Tanner has said:

“Service is the rent we pay for the privilege of living on this earth”

No but every thing I try, no matter how hard I try or each different method I try, nothing works. i see people around me getting the rewards after trying the exact same things.

You seem to have adopted a reactionary mindset.

Be proactive, in every aspect of your life, not reactive.

Proactive people, work on the things they can do something about. The nature of their energy is positive, enlarging and magnifying, causing their circle of influence to increase. They do not blame circumstances, conditions of conditioning for their behaviour. Their behaviour is a product of their own conscious choice, based on values, rather than a product of their conditions based on feeling.

Reactive people, on the other hand, focus on the weakness of other people, the problems in the environment, and circumstances over which they have no control. Their focus results in blaming and accusing attitudes, reactive language, and increased feelings of victimization. The negative energy generated by that focus, combined with neglect in areas they could do something about, causes their circle of influence to shrink.

As Henry David Thoreau said:

“I know of no more encouraging fact, than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavour”.

Guest SignOfDawn

People who know the value of their worth don't crave for recognition. You may expect reward only for achieving what was necessary of you. What you ought to be fighting for is your right. It begins with their recognition and ends with your acceptance. The need for change lies within ourselves and others.

"The best change you can make is to hold up a mirror so that people can look into it and change themselves."-Charles de Lint.

Edited by SignOfDawn

• Advanced Member

Is it wrong to be mad at your parents for giving birth to you, instead of, perhaps, aborting you? I just hate life sooooo much now and I can't help but blame them for even having kids.

(salam)

In this specific case, getting mad and blaming your parents is a useless activity. Why don't you tell us the real problem. All the problems that you are currently facing may not be because your parents decided to keep you rather than aborting you.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah) (salam)

You have a setteling feeling atleast, that Allah (subhanatala) likes to test you. My life is going to good, I fear something bad will happen. I know their is a hadith that says if you praise Allah (subhanatala) you will not have a big calamity fall upon you even if everything is going too good. Still I can only fear the worst and pray for it not to happen.

• Advanced Member

Why blame them? Consider yourself grateful that you're born to them because I'm sure you in a comfortable position than those who are born in war-torn countries, those who are innocently jailed for years, those who are born with defects..

Be thankful. Embrace life.

You haven't failed, you've just discovered 1000 methods that don't work!! :) Hardship is Allah's gift!

You reminded me of Thomas Edison.

• Advanced Member

Salam I hope you are well. Don't worry we all go through our share of tests and have faith in Allah, as you may feel that all the doors have been closed but Allah will surely open a door for you. read ziyarateh ashura for forty days and dua alqama this will surely be a solution to all your problems try it and you will see. All the best and I will think of you in my du'as try and uplift your spirit

Yes it's not only wrong but also stupid. You are responsible of everything that happens to you.

• Basic Members

salam!!...

aww..don't feel so low!...bad times occur with all of us..all we have to do is bear them with patience...and parents are never responsible for our bad times!...haha its just in our human nature to try and put the blame on sum1 else..instead of accepting it as our own..we all are like that..ur not in it alone..but ya i would always say never blame your parents for anything...its God who wanted u to be born and tested in this world...and thats why you're here..if ur going through harsh times..jst take it as a test that God is taking...He wants to examine your patience and faith in Him that whatever He has in for us is always beneficial for us in some way or the other:)..

So hang in there..and stay calm,....ask God for help in ur namaz....share your problems with him...read dua's and i am sure you will find a way through

• Basic Members

Salam Alaykum

It's wrong to get thinking in that way. You are a person created by Allah, isn't that an honour, brother? This temporary life is small but full of different problems that everyone can face. Difficulties are not same to all people nor in which ways they happen and which times they attack. We can get into some huge and small troubles, however, they are problems and we should straight ahead get solving them. An important point is that never in your mind think to abandon, to just give up, and let problems get victory. You should be aware that Allah has given you unspeakable methods to handle in life, but you have to investigate them and develope them in order to get the successful direction. You should be in contact with our God, a relationship with Allah will without any doubt result to success in your life. Our God will never leave you alone, so seek power and happiness from Allah and you will never go lost. Another point I want to mention is not making just a small problem huge, solve it directly, instantly, you are much huge than it, and of course in order to don't make it large in reality.

Waasalmu alaikum wa rahmatullah wabarakatuh

• Advanced Member

Yes it's not only wrong but also stupid. You are responsible of everything that happens to you.

Actually, no.

You dont know why the OP blames her parents for her existence. It could be that her parents gave birth to her, only to treat her like [Edited Out].

Edited by _jen_

• Advanced Member

Its totally disgusting to shift the blame of yours fall-through on Ur parents.Ya wanna turn Ur back onto them 'coz they were un-able to bless ya with the comforts and luxuries of life.Ya wanna blame them for giving birth to ya.For nurturing ya.For protecting ya in such a society, dwell-ed by blood-hounded ppl.Its an ignominious act to even think like that.I'm just bemused to find-out such a disconsolate-d behavior.Why are ya being a Pessimist?

I do agree that one can never be an optimist if he/she's not inwardly satisfied and socially happy but I dunno Wat is the reason of Ur pessimist attitude? If you're referring towards having financial problems then believe me this is the weakness of human beings to desire to have loads and loads of money.Its use-less.Ya shouldn't feel like dumping Ur parents for money.If you're leading a niggling life then Ur parents aren't responsible for that.

Why do ya hate Ur life so much?Ya can make Ur life happy or un-happy through Ur own acts,behavior or thinking.Ya should make the best efforts to make Ur life happy and a good one.Why you're thinking that its Ur fate to suffer troubles or to fail in life?Even if you're not successful in achieving Ur aims in life,ya should go on making efforts. Honest struggle in life is in itself a pleasure and would take ya a step a head towards positive thinking.Remember,ya should depend on Ur own abilities and capacities to succeed rather then depending on Ur parents for success.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah) (salam)

I know the solution to make you not feel like that, DUA TAWASSUL AND DUA YASTASHEER, theyre both on duas.org. Very VERY powerful duas, dua can change what is destined to happen even if it is certain to happen, except things that have been promised by Allah that they will happen, like for example the coming of Imam Mahdi (as).

Just make sure you have good intention and sincerity! (I know some people who are annoyed by being told to do dua for their problems, but seriously, its the best way)

(wasalam)

• Advanced Member

Allah (subhanatala) has a plan for us all. If you have just hit a mild hard stone in life then you will be able to climb over it, but you need a postitive attitude and Allah on your side.

The more you blame someone for your regrets the worse it feels to be in this world. You must be able to find something, someone, anything that makes you feel proud of yourself, that makes you look at things differently and praise it that you have it.

To be depressed is Haram on that action. You are torturing yourself and others around you with the feelings and actions you are taking.

I pray that all ends well for you and that one day you will realize that Allah (subhanatala) has planned all out and all will be well!

Drema