Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

MSN - How do u check if your BLOCKED ?

smak786110

• Advanced Member

Yeahh yeahh... i know..... your all laughing at me , anyway, ! :cry:

hey.... anyone got any valid, VIRUS-PROOF method to check whether the person really blocked you ?

:cry: i wish instant messengers werent invented...!

block status check.. :blush: hope it helps..

• Advanced Member

i checked b4 i posted it.

I mean the search results are working fine... but most of the sites you cant trust them....

coz there is feature in MSN which if activated, people who r nt in ur contact list cant see your status if ur online or offline.

hmm msn used to be cool like 5-6 years ago.

truth is there is not a single msn block checker out there which gives you correct reading. they are all meant to make you more paranoid.

very very true ! :squeez:

• Advanced Member

I mean the search results are working fine... but most of the sites you cant trust them....

coz there is feature in MSN which if activated, people who r nt in ur contact list cant see your status if ur online or offline.

very very true ! :squeez:

:lol: I have another solution 4 u.. Try and hack into that persons email and c if ur blocked or not.. ;)

::DISCLAIMER::

Im only kidding dont ever attempt 2 do such thing u wont b able 2 4give urself later down the line..and it'z invading sum1'z privacy.I was only kidding..!! :unsure:

• Advanced Member

:lol: I have another solution 4 u.. Try and hack into that persons email and c if ur blocked or not.. ;)

::DISCLAIMER::

Im only kidding dont ever attempt 2 do such thing u wont b able 2 4give urself later down the line..and it'z invading sum1'z privacy.I was only kidding..!! :unsure:

Good Idea.

smak786110: Go on with snooping, i am there with you.

• Advanced Member

Good Idea.

smak786110: Go on with snooping, i am there with you.

hey..nice, most Indians are brilliant in IT !!! :P

:angry: Im very disappointed with U..tsk tsk tsk...

thn why did u give such advise..... ^_^

Isnt it when you're blocked, you can't send a message to that person? :unsure:

Never mind, that's incorrect. Sorry I cant help you :(

LOL !!

ofcourse u cnt send message to a person who blocked you......

^_^ you dont use messengers do you ??

• Advanced Member

hey..nice, most Indians are brilliant in IT !!! :P

thn why did u give such advise..... ^_^

LOL !!

ofcourse u cnt send message to a person who blocked you......

^_^ you dont use messengers do you ??

In fact I do, but what I was trying to get at is if you're unable to send messages to the person who supposedly blocked you, (e.g. you receive an error message when you try) then it kind of shows that, that person blocked you. Right? :)

• Advanced Member

In fact I do, but what I was trying to get at is if you're unable to send messages to the person who supposedly blocked you, (e.g. you receive an error message when you try) then it kind of shows that, that person blocked you. Right? :)

Nah. It doesn't work that way. If someone blocks you, you aren't able to see their status when they are online, they would appear offline. If you try to send them some message you will get the default message from msn as if the contact is offline. The way we do it in Pakistan is to go there and kick the heck out of the dude/dudette that is being suspected of blocking us; this resolves the matter amicably. :shaytan:

• 5 months later...