Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[merged] 2012-please Discuss

Rate this topic

AliSaleh

• Advanced Member

i have researched about 12/21/2012...it seems real to me...because 2012...12 imams...dec....12 month...and 1 more thing ... in the quran it says the day of qaymaht is going to be a friday...and i saw that 12/21/2012 is a friday...so what do you guys think...is this real...or not?

To decide the time of Zahoor-e-Maula Imam-e-Zamana ASWS AJTFS is HARAAM. Only the Almighty Allah knows it (not even known by Muhammad-o-Aal-e-Muhammad ASWS).

As you go through the Movie 2012, just read the predictions by Ms. Vanga (do you believe).....

2008 - Assassination attempts on four heads of states. Conflict in Indonesia. That becomes one of the causes for the start of WWIII.

2010 - The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.

2011 - Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere - no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive.

2014 - Most of the people in this world will have skin cancer and skin related diseases. (as a result of chemical wars).

2016 - Europe is almost empty

2018 - China becomes the new world power.

2023 - Earth’s orbit will change slightly

2025 - Europe is still barely populated

2028 - Development of a new energy source. (Probably controller thermonuclear reaction) Hunger slowly stops being a problem. Piloted spaceship to Venus deploys.

2033 - Polar ice caps melt. World ocean levels rise.

2043 - World economy is prosperous. Muslims are running Europe.

2046 - Any organs can be mass produced. Exchange of body organs becomes the favorite method of treatment.

2066 - During it’s attack on Rome (which is under control of the Muslims) U.S.A. uses a new method of weapons - has to do with climate change. Sharp freezing.

2076 - No class society (communism)

2084 - The rebirth of the nature.

2088 - New disease. - People are getting old in few seconds.

2097 - This disease is cured.

2100 - Man made Sun is lighting up the dark side of the planet Earth.

2111 - People become robots.

2123 - Wars between small countries. Big countries don’t get evolved.

2125 - In Hungry the signals from Space are received. (People will be reminded of Vanga again)

2130 - Colonies under water (advices from aliens)

2154 - Animals become half-humans.

2167 - New religion

2170 - Big drought.

2183 - Collony on Mars becomes nuclear nation and is asking for independence from the Earth. (same way as U.S. did from England)

2187 - Successfully two volcano eruptions are stopped.

2195 - Sea colonies are fully supplied with energy and food.

2196 - Full mixture between Asians and Europeans.

2201 - Thermonuclear reactions on the Sun slow down. Temperatures Drop.

2221 - In the search of Alien life, human beings engage with something very freighting.

2256 - Spaceship brings a freighting new disease into Earth.

2262 - Orbits of planets start to change progressively. Mars is undera threat of being hit by a comet.

2271 - Physic properties are calculated over, since they changed.

2273 - Mix of yellow, white, and black race. New race.

2279 - Energy out of nothing (probably from vacuum or black holes)

2288 - Travel through time. New contacts with the aliens.

2291 - Sun cools. Attempts to fire it up again are taken.

2296 - Bright flashes on the Sun. Force of gravity changes. Old space stations and satellites begin to fall

2299 - In France, there is a partisan uprising against Islam.

2302 - New important new laws and mysteries about the universe are uncovered.

2304 - The mystery of the Moon is uncovered.

2341 - Something frightening is closing in with Earth from the space.

2354 - Accident on one of the man made suns, will result in drought.

2371 - Mighty hunger.

2378 - New and fast growing race.

2480 - Two man made suns will collide. Earth is in the dark.

3005 - War on Mars. Trajectory of planets changes.

3010 - Comet will ram into the Moon. Around Earth there is a belt of rocks and dust.

3797 - By this time, everything living on Earth dies. But humans are able to put in the essentials for the beginning of a new life in a new star system.

P.S. She also predicted:

“Everything will melt away like ice yet the glory of Vladimir , the glory of Russia are the only things that will remain. Russia will not only survive, it will dominate the world.”(1979)

The prediction was made in Soviet times when just a few people were using the term “Russia”. It remains to be seen which Vladimir Vanga had referred to. There are three real candidates: The Prince Vladimir, Vladimir Lenin, the Vladimir Putin, or the future one.

• Advanced Member

i have researched about 12/21/2012...it seems real to me...because 2012...12 imams...dec....12 month...and 1 more thing ... in the quran it says the day of qaymaht is going to be a friday...and i saw that 12/21/2012 is a friday...so what do you guys think...is this real...or not?

(salam)

What does the "21" stands for? What is soo special about this number? :unsure:

• Advanced Member

Salam

I had stopped believing in all the conspiracy theorist purported hadiths by the Holy Prophet like :

There will be no Judgment—until very tall buildings are constructed.

(Reported by Abu Hurairah)

The Hour will not be established—till the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings.

(Bukhari)

another one was that arab bedoins will build such structure, and that one was very specific. Who would have thunk even 10 years ago that this would happen.

But now that i have seen a mammoth 828 metre tall structure, this dubai burj al khalifa... i seriously have started believing that these hadiths were correct.

just look at the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRxxv6AZ_xg

The sign of that day: A hand will be extended from the sky, and people will look and see it.

(Ibn Hajar Haythami, Al Qawl a-Mukhtasar

fi 'alamat al-Mahdi al-Muntazar)

The sign of that day is a hand extended in the sky and people stopping to look at it.

(Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan

fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir al-Zaman)

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “That slave women give birth to their mistresses; and that you see barefoot, unclothed, beginning shepherds competing in the construction of tall buildings.”

JUST LOOK AT IT . I have never seen anything like this in REAL LIFE. Sure there have been many many many skys[Edited Out]ers throughout the world, but this one is just out of a fairy tale. Its like watching Saruman's tower in LOTR, or even Sauron's tower. Watching the video i feel like i am watching Gotham city in Batman or dark knight ...

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I am watching history channel and December 21 2012 is the end of the world as predicted by the Mayan's calendar. It is the day when the sun will be at the center of the milkyway galaxy (our galaxy). They are predicting a host of bad events happening.

• Advanced Member

Bad? Perhaps it'll be good? Who knows maybe Imam Al-Mahdi (as) will come to us on that day?

Honestly, it all sounds a bit ridiculous, everyone believing in this. Since when could they predict the future? Even if that is what Allah (swt) wanted, He may still change it.

(salam)

I am watching history channel and December 21 2012 is the end of the world as predicted by the Mayan's calendar. It is the day when the sun will be at the center of the milkyway galaxy (our galaxy). They are predicting a host of bad events happening.

Mayan's see December 21 2012 as the end of a world but also the beginning of a new one. They do not consider it the apocalypse.

TV is never a truthful source for such deep and ancient matters.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

(bismillah) (salam)

The fitna in Iran will stay for 2 years after it starts, Iraq will never come to peace until Imam (as) comes. 1/3 of the world will die from war and another 1/3 will die from hunger and disease. I believe that 2012 will be a major sign, because mayans were good at astrology, but their are still many signs to happen.

Oh and p.s to everyone, I will listen to the lecture again, but in a lecture I heard, there will be a red flash in the sky, and when you see it, you should store food for 1 year, because you wont be getting any for a while.

• Advanced Member

I don't think so because as Allah says Quymaht can come at any time it can come right now it can come in 2012 and at any other time, but Allah also said in the Quran that man will go through the stars in to first Assman and beyond that. Man has not yet gone through the starts, Allah is hicmat walla

• Advanced Member

Please read these:

:cry:

55:32Soon shall We settle your affairs, O both ye worlds!

55:33. O ye assembly of Jinns and men! If it be ye can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, pass ye! not without authority shall ye be able to pass!

55:34 On you will be sent (O ye evil ones twain!) a flame of fire (to burn) and a (flash of) molten brass: no defense will ye have:

55:37. When the sky is rent asunder, and it becomes red like ointment:

If you're counting all of these (Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny? ) verse from 55 u got europen calender 2011- 2012, but I do not remember how it calculated.

All the electricity goes off and all satelite goes off and big solar storm attack earth 2012 :cry:

Video: http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Video: http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

* Solar cycle 24 just got started a few days back. The sun announced it with a major solar flare (Big Flare Portends Beginning of Solar Cycle 24).

Solar flares rise and fall on an 11-year cycle, and last year marked what scientists thought was the solar minimum. But through the beginning of 2009, the sun stayed unusually quiet. That changed yesterday, when a major sunspot appeared on the backside of the sun, where it was captured by NASA’s STEREO instrument.

“This is the biggest event we’ve seen in a year or so,” said Michael Kaiser, research scientist with the heliophysics division at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. “Does this mean we’re finished with the minimum or not? It’s hard to say. This could be it. It’s got us all excited.”

People have been counting sunspots since Galileo first observed one in the early 17th century. Through the 28 cycles that have been well-documented, stretching from 1745 to today, the average cycle length has been 11 years, but shorter and longer cycles have been observed. (The polarity of solar storms also alternates, so technically, a full cycle is 22 years.)

For unknown reasons, the current solar minimum has lasted longer than normal. “It’s been a long solar minimum, the longest and deepest one through the last hundred years, but not out of the extreme ordinary,” Kaiser said.

* The next solar maximum is in 2012. Will we see Corona Mass Ejections (CME) like that of 1859? FirstScience.com reports :

Scientists are finally beginning to properly understand a historic solar storm in 1859. One day, the storm, which was the most potent disruption of Earth’s ionosphere in recorded history could happen again.

Newly uncovered scientific data of recorded history’s most massive space storm is helping a NASA scientist investigate its intensity and the probability that what occurred on Earth and in the heavens almost a century-and-a-half ago could happen again.

In scientific circles where solar flares, magnetic storms and other unique solar events are discussed, the occurrences of September 1-2, 1859, are the star stuff of legend. Even 144 years ago, many of Earth’s inhabitants realized something momentous had just occurred. Within hours, telegraph wires in both the United States and Europe spontaneously shorted out, causing numerous fires, while the Northern Lights, solar-induced phenomena more closely associated with regions near Earth’s North Pole, were documented as far south as Rome, Havana and Hawaii, with similar effects at the South Pole.

What happened in 1859 was a combination of several events that occurred on the Sun at the same time. If they took place separately they would be somewhat notable events. But together they caused the most potent disruption of Earth’s ionosphere in recorded history. “What they generated was the perfect space storm,” says Bruce Tsurutani, a plasma physicist at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

To begin to understand the perfect space storm you must first begin to understand the gargantuan numbers with which plasma physicists like Tsurutani work every day. At over 1.4 million kilometres (869,919 miles) wide, the Sun contains 99.86 percent of the mass of the entire solar system: well over a million Earths could fit inside its bulk. The total energy radiated by the Sun averages 383 billion trillion kilowatts, the equivalent of the energy generated by 100 billion tons of TNT exploding each and every second.

But the energy released by the Sun is not always constant. Close inspection of the Sun’s surface reveals a turbulent tangle of magnetic fields and boiling arc-shaped clouds of hot plasma dappled by dark, roving sunspots.

What transpired during the dog days of summer 1859, across the 150 million-kilometre (about 93 million-mile) chasm of interplanetary space that separates the Sun and Earth, was this: on August 28, solar observers noted the development of numerous sunspots on the Sun’s surface. Sunspots are localized regions of extremely intense magnetic fields. These magnetic fields intertwine, and the resulting magnetic energy can generate a sudden, violent release of energy called a solar flare. From August 28 to September 2 several solar flares were observed. Then, on September 1, the Sun released a mammoth solar flare. For almost an entire minute the amount of sunlight the Sun produced at the region of the flare actually doubled.

“With the flare came this explosive release of a massive cloud of magnetically charged plasma called a coronal mass ejection,” said Tsurutani. “Not all coronal mass ejections head toward Earth. Those that do usually take three to four days to get here. This one took all of 17 hours and 40 minutes,” he noted.

Not only was this coronal mass ejection an extremely fast mover, the magnetic fields contained within it were extremely intense and in direct opposition with Earth’s magnetic fields. That meant the coronal mass ejection of September 1, 1859, overwhelmed Earth’s own magnetic field, allowing charged particles to penetrate into Earth’s upper atmosphere. The endgame to such a stellar event is one heck of a light show and more – including potential disruptions of electrical grids and communications systems.

Back in 1859 the invention of the telegraph was only 15 years old and society’s electrical framework was truly in its infancy. A 1994 solar storm caused major malfunctions to two communications satellites, disrupting newspaper, network television and nationwide radio service throughout Canada. Other storms have affected systems ranging from cell phone service and TV signals to GPS systems and electrical power grids. In March 1989, a solar storm much less intense than the perfect space storm of 1859 caused the Hydro-Quebec (Canada) power grid to go down for over nine hours, and the resulting damages and loss in revenue were estimated to be in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

http://socioecohisto...lar-storm-2012/

Imam al-mahdi is coming 2012'?

Edited by beetleking

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I don't actually belief the Mayan prophecy - the end of the world in 2012. You have to give them credit for their superior astronomical prediction, but I don't think the Mayan knew more than the Holy Prophet(sawa) or Imam of ahlul bayt (as). :unsure:

Great.

The year I'm graduating from highschool is also the year the world ends. >:|

I wasted my whole life in school!

:lol:

ps:education is never wasted,i am sure u will find it useful in other world too ;)

Hahaaa, true. But I got more academic education than religious. -.-

--

Okay, on a more serious note,

Qiyamat can't be in 2012. There's a hadith that states that there will be 7 years of peace after the Imam (ajtf) comes, so if he comes in 2012 (Ensha'Allah), the world would end in... 2019?

Oh, and the year (of Qiyamat) will be an odd number (in the Islamic calendar, I think.)

• Advanced Member

Hahaaa, true. But I got more academic education than religious. -.-

--

Okay, on a more serious note,

Qiyamat can't be in 2012. There's a hadith that states that there will be 7 years of peace after the Imam (ajtf) comes, so if he comes in 2012 (Ensha'Allah), the world would end in... 2019?

Oh, and the year (of Qiyamat) will be an odd number (in the Islamic calendar, I think.)

Solar strom only shut off electricity and satelite...

http://mondomondo.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/solar_storm.jpg :D Solar strom look like this, looks like a rose...

55:37

), "When the sky is torn apart, so it was (like) a red rose, like ointment."

Edited by beetleking

Solar strom only shut off electricity and satelite...

http://mondomondo.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/solar_storm.jpg :D Solar strom look like this, looks like a rose...

55:37

), "When the sky is torn apart, so it was (like) a red rose, like ointment."

Hm... I was talking about this with my sister just now, and she said that when she was reading the Bihar al-Anwar, there is a hadtih from the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) saying that all the predictions that state the SPECIFIC time that Imam al-Mahdi (ajtf) will come are lies.

(I'm looking for the hadith right now... I'll post it Ensha'Allah)

[EDIT] That hadith is also repeated in Allamah Majlisi's works. Have you head of it already?

[EDIT... Again] Is that picture actually real? D: That's so cool...

[EDIT #3805180985] Basically, the hadith I'm looking for is saying that the arrival of our Imam (ajtf) is going to be something very sudden, and no one will expect it.

Edited by 3alawiyeh

Salam All,

We should never set a date for the re-appearance. It depends on when we have sincere 313 people ready to scrafices themselves or even their kids like Prophet Ibrahim (as) did, then Allah swt will bring His Mercy upon the believers in sha Allah soon.

In chapter 55 (THE MERCIFUL ÇáÑÍãä) there are 31 repetitions of a verse that comes after every time God reminds us of a certain bounty He is bestowing upon both worlds of humans and genies and asks:

“What other bounties of your Sustainer, do you still not believe?”

“ÝóÈöÃóìøö ÁóÇáóÇٓÁö ÑóÈøößõãóÇ ÊõßóÐøöÈóÇäö”

Not only 31 is prime number but also the sum of its positions:

13 + 16 + 18 + 21 + 23 + 25 + 28 + 30 + 32 + 34 + 36 + 38 + 40 + 42 + 45 + 47 + 49 + 51 + 53 + 55 + 57 + 59 + 61 + 63 + 65 + 67 + 69 + 71 + 73 + 75 + 77 = 1433 is a prime number too.

We are now living in the Islamic year 1431 AH, the 1433 could be a 1433AH which is equal to 2012.

But this could be can become is if we count the number of words in The Merciful chapter and find it 355 (inc bismAllah) which is the same number of days in an Islamic year (lunar based, actually 354 or 355 but 1433AH will in sha Allah have 355 days as per the Hijri Calendar).

If 1433 is a reference to 1433AH (which I believe to be true 100%) then each word of the chapter points to a day in that yea and first occurence of the special verse at position 13 will occur on 7th January 2012 and the last will end on 7th Novmeber 2012. Nothing to do with the Mayan / Western predictions of 21 December 2012.

Also note the special verse above has 4 words in Arabic and so whatever going to repeat 31 times will last 4 days each time.

In sha Allah a Mercy from The Merciful comes our way.

Final I hope I ma wrong but using a reverse process on the same 31 positions (13, 16, ...77) I also found a reference to the year 1619 AH which is 2192AD.

Arranging these numbers right to left (Arabic direction), we get a 62-digit number that is only divisible by 7 as follow:

77757371696765636159575553514947454240383634323028252321181613 = 7 * 11108195956680805165653650502135350605769090617575464617311659

And separating the result into 2-digit numbers and sum them up:

11+10+81+95+95+66+80+80+51+65+65+36+50+50+21+35+35+06+05+76+90+90+61+75+75+46+46+17+31+16+59

= 1619 prime and its digit sum 1+6+1+9=17 is prime too.

Plus using the Quranic initials, Rashad Khalifa found the number 1709 but for lack of understanding how special prime numbers are he mistakenly changed it to 1710 to make it divisible by 19.

Please note that 1433, 1619, 1709 are all prime numbers with prime digit sums too (1+4+3+3=11, 1+6+1+9=17, 1+7+0+9=17), such prime numbers are called additive prime numbers. which are strongly hint to by Allah swt in chapter Al-Fatiha (The Key) which consists of 7 verses, 29 words, 139 letters that are all primes and their digit sums (7=7, 2+9=11, 1+3+9=13) are primes too.

And to add more evidence I developed a new numerology based on Prime Numbers with elf=2, baa=3, taa=5, thaa=7, ..., yaa=107 and applied it to The Key chapter and got a total primalogy value for the 139 letters of 8317, a prime with a prime digit sum (8+3+1+7=19).

So next few generations should look out for the year 1619 AH too :)

And God knows all.

Ali Adams

<prime numbers are God's signature>

Quran and 2012 at http://www.heliwave.com

• Veteran Member

Well, 2012 propaganda was done just for gaining more audience for the movie, nothing more. It is even a shame that we take it into consideration. And as a note, mayas didn't say the world will come to an end, they said it will change. We don't need to give more importance to that... The sooner we change our hearts and leave our love of the world, the sooner he will appear. We should be more concerned to our hearts and leave not only the forbidden acts but the makrooh, because it is said that many "shia" will be killed by him (our real problem is not when he will reappear, our real problem is that if we will be pure when he reappears).

Edited by Bakir

(salam)

I don't actually belief the Mayan prophecy - the end of the world in 2012. You have to give them credit for their superior astronomical prediction, but I don't think the Mayan knew more than the Holy Prophet(sawa) or Imam of ahlul bayt (as). :unsure:

How many times I have to tell you that the mayans didn't predict the end of the world for 2012 ?

stop watching tv and start reading serious sources

Bad? Perhaps it'll be good? Who knows maybe Imam Al-Mahdi (as) will come to us on that day?

Honestly, it all sounds a bit ridiculous, everyone believing in this. Since when could they predict the future? Even if that is what Allah (swt) wanted, He may still change it.

^ 100% Agreeness.

Besides, there's a hadith from the Prophet (pbuh) that says that all predictions of the Imam's (ajtf) arrival that give a SPECIFIC time (in which he will arrive) are lies. Meaning, his arrival will be very sudden and out-of-the-blue.

Allamah Majlisi has quoted this hadith in many of his books (try Kitab al-Ghaibah), and I think it was in Bihar al-Anwar, too.

Oh, I just found this other hadith:

Ikmaal al-Deen: Sawfaan al-Jammaal says, Said al-Sadiq (as), "Behold, by Allah, your Mahsi will disappearform you until your ignorat individuals would say, 'Allah does not have any need in the House of Muhammad.' Then he will come like a blazing meteor . He will fill the Earth with justice and equity as it will b efull of injustice and oppression.

Kitab al-Ghaibah, Pg 214, by Allamah Majlisi

• Advanced Member

How many times I have to tell you that the mayans didn't predict the end of the world for 2012 ?

stop watching tv and start reading serious sources

I know they didn't predict the end! It was the end of the calendar cycle and the beginning of a new cycle. Try to follow the discussion...please!

• 1 month later...
  • Basic Members

(bismillah)

Okay, 2012 is NOT the end, and I assume that Planet X is Not going to crash into the earth, it will be the bright star (Comet) that passes by the earth, I also do not want to foretell the appearance date, but Imam Mahdi will come on a Friday, which will be the 15th of Ramadan, right?

____The 15th of Ramadan of 2012 is a Friday.__________-

I read somewhere else that He (Imam Mahdi) will not come in an odd year, 2012 is not and odd year, but in the Muslim Calendar, 2012 is equal to 1433, I think.

Is this hadith verified?

Please give me some help about this,

Again, I have NOT foretold the day of appearance, but I think all the signs will appear on that day.

Thank you, comrades

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

Okay, 2012 is NOT the end, and I assume that Planet X is Not going to crash into the earth, it will be the bright star (Comet) that passes by the earth, I also do not want to foretell the appearance date, but Imam Mahdi will come on a Friday, which will be the 15th of Ramadan, right?

____The 15th of Ramadan of 2012 is a Friday.__________-

I read somewhere else that He (Imam Mahdi) will not come in an odd year, 2012 is not and odd year, but in the Muslim Calendar, 2012 is equal to 1433, I think.

Is this hadith verified?

Please give me some help about this,

Again, I have NOT foretold the day of appearance, but I think all the signs will appear on that day.

Thank you, comrades

(bismillah)

(salam)

If you google Islamic calendar 2012, the 1st day of Ramadan (Fasting Begins) is July 20, 2012. No, not 12-21-12.

Edited to add the link, but it is loading very slowly. http://www.holidays.net/ramadan/dates.htm

Edited by Hameedeh

• 10 months later...

if 2012 is supposed to be the end of the world,

wouldnt imam mahdi come to save us before?

(salam)

Almost the whole wold are shocked by the Mayan Prophecy as stated in their calender that by

21/12/2012 @11 will be the End-Day or the Qiyamah. Don't be worry there will no End-Day /

Qiyamah on that day. Talking about the Qiyamah there are 2 types of Qiyamah. When we perform

the Solat, here we still experiance the mini Qiyamah meaning "Standing Still" :

(1) Qiyamahtul Sughro - this is a small qiamah happen every day, every hour, every minute and

second. This small qiyamah happen when one end-time merge with one's own "Ajal Azali" as written

in one's own "Akashi Record", no one can escape, where every living being must die. Sooner or latter

we will die, must die and have to face death... The same happen.. to your 12th Imam the Caveman...

(2) Qiyamahtul Kubro - This is the grand qiamah where the whole world with all the living beings

and the creatures will be gone from pieces to dust. Are we all scared...???? Don't worry we all will

die together, nobody can escape. When will this Qiyamahtul Kubro will happen....???? Allahu'alam,

only Allah The Al-Mighty God knows. Al-Hamdulillah, every zaman there is an "Insanul Kamil" as

the Waliyullah and Savior, who will save and prolong the survival of the world. If not when all Allah

Servants living with full of greed and arrogant, when His servants have no knowledge as how Allah

should be known, by then the whole history of the world will be sealed forever. Who is the Waliyullah

as the Savior? He is the Wali Qutubul Alam Akhirul Zaman, ie the Super Imam Mahdi AS ....

Back to the Mayan Prophecy / Calender at 21/12/2012 as the End-Time. Don't worry on that date is not

the End-Time or the Grand Qiyamah. It is a period of transition between the Period of Darkness

and the Period of Light. No doubt there are still world disasters. Let Mother Earth shakes the earth,

let Father Heaven melts the polars, the whole world's structures and climate are changing and will be

transformed. That's the law of Pluto the planet of transformation, nuclear power, sex and death. when

Pluto will be 15 years in Capricorn....

Talking about nuclear power, I think Iran is now a Plutonic Transformer. Don't worry about the world

pressures on Iran's Nuclear Programmes, just proceed. Iran is becoming the strongest Islamic Country

which had threatened the King Dajjals Al-Masikh and Yakjud Makjud sleeky conspirations to conquer and

to dominant the world affairs. Islam have been treated so badly and they killed the Muslims like slaves.

They dare not to attack Iran. If they disturbed the sleeping "Lion Of Persia", just press the buttons,

the whole world will be smoked on fires....

The year 2012 is the year of the "Angelic Light Dragon". Year 2012 is the emerging of the New

Fifth World, the world of the Angelic Light Energy. Spiritually the year 2012 it is a warning sign, it is a

period of changes from the world The Underworld Of Oppressive to the period and the Upperworld

Of Heaven. Are we all ready and willing for the changes, incluuding changes in false believes sytems

or be forced to changes..?? The answers are within us and in us....

Lastly wishing to all my Muslim Borthers and Sisters,

....HAPPY MA'AL HIJRAH 1432H & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011M....

Year 20"11" the Year of The Spiritual Rabbit - Passage 11 :

The Ways Of The Super Magicians - The Al-Mighty Imam Mahdi AS....

Wallahu'ala & Wassalam....

Guest Muhamad

what i heard is that planet X will enter and exit our an orbit around our earth, and from a distance cause the poles of our planet to shift .. so basically we have sun coming up from west .. or polar shift ..

anyway, here's a trippy article that i found on my yahoo today:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110107/sc_yblog_thelookout/florida-temporarily-closes-runway-due-to-magnetic-pole-shifting

salam.gifsmile.gif

• Advanced Member

what i heard is that planet X will enter and exit our an orbit around our earth, and from a distance cause the poles of our planet to shift .. so basically we have sun coming up from west .. or polar shift ..

anyway, here's a trippy article that i found on my yahoo today:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110107/sc_yblog_thelookout/florida-temporarily-closes-runway-due-to-magnetic-pole-shifting

salam.gifsmile.gif

this sounds serious!

may Allah have infinite mercy on our fragile bones and soft bodies and the liquid flowing in us and the air we breath.

may the reappearance be soon and our salvation be guaranteed.may Allah spare us from disasters and mass deaths.ameen Ya Allah!

Guest Muhamad

this sounds serious!

may Allah have infinite mercy on our fragile bones and soft bodies and the liquid flowing in us and the air we breath.

may the reappearance be soon and our salvation be guaranteed.may Allah spare us from disasters and mass deaths.ameen Ya Allah!

ameen ya Rabb!

beautiful words dear soldier of truth.

smile.gifsalam.gifsmile.gif

• Advanced Member

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, [The Only One], The Very Merciful, The All Merciful. As salaamu 'alaikum; The peace be upon you, everyone.

There are new dates((?), for the appearance of Al-Mahdi A.S., (2015) and (2022) Prophet 'Isa PBUH, in the note beneath the video:

5-year-old Tanzanian boy converts thousands of people to Islam

Wassalaam. Faithfully999

• 4 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

There's going to be a nuclear warrrrrrrrrrrrr

and the black man is going to cause is

barack ''hussian'' obama and the aniti christ is white so

white ppl willl go 2 him without judging him cuz he wud help them

i mean come on never been history there has been a black men who is the usa presendent

simple face nuclear war thast why american took so much oil from the middle-east

• Advanced Member

There's going to be a nuclear warrrrrrrrrrrrr

and the black man is going to cause is

barack ''hussian'' obama and the aniti christ is white so

white ppl willl go 2 him without judging him cuz he wud help them

i mean come on never been history there has been a black men who is the usa presendent

simple face nuclear war thast why american took so much oil from the middle-east

source?