Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zuhair_naqvi

Wali-e-faqih VS Khalifat-ul-muslimeen

Rate this topic

Struggle to protect yourself is JIHAD FEE SABEELIN-NAFS (both literally and logically) - If a sinner dies protecting himself from a wild animal (self defence) would you call him a martyr?

WHERE AS:

Struggle to protect the covenant of Allah (i.e. at the command of an infallible) is JIHAD FEE SABEELILLAH

Can't make it any simpler!

Tell me more. How is Jihad fi Sabilin Nafs diferent from from Jihad fi Sabilillah? Did Prophet (S) attack anyone to propagate Islam. Or to include more land in the Islamic State? Or were all his Jehads in self defense since kuffar were attacking Muslims. Give me practical examples.

I will push others like you push, you have political view (do nothing, site, wait for Ma'asoom) and I have political view (Rise like blessed true Shia like Zaid ibn Ali (as) not coward people like his rejectors ), but God knows best whom wants what he calls for and whom just loves his dogma rhetoric that won't help Islam in the slightest bit, while the opposite of what he is supporting, is keeping Jinn Worshippers from their New Middle East plans, and like Quran shows were it not for God defending some people with some people, ie. True Warriors like Nasrallah (ha) , oppression and fasad would reach completely on the earth, no Masjid would stand, no Church, no religon, Just JINN worshippers and what they want...

During his reign he spread the Muslim empire to Levant, Egypt, Cyrenaica, Tripolitania, Fezzan, Eastern Anatolia, almost whole of Sassanid Persian Empire including Bactria, Persia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Caucasus and Makran. Accordiong to one estimate more than 4050 cities were captured during these military conquest. Guess who was this? Umar bin al Khattab (la)

The Dynasty became reborn in Cordoba (Al Andalus, today's Portugal and Spain) and lasted there for another 800 years in several forms; Emirate, Caliphate, Taifas, and as the Kingdom of Granada until the 16th century AD, within Portuguese and Spanish borders. Constructed mosques and converted europeans. Guess who was this? Banu Umayya (la)

He conquerd Mesopotamia, Aleppo, Mosul & Jerusalem and forever left his footprint in this history of JIHAD against CRUSADERS.. Guess who is this? Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb (la)

All heros according to your standards.

(bismillah)

He could not gather 40 supporters to pledge allegiance to him, During his caliphate a large portion of Muslims revolted against him and he did not invade a single country, guess who this is? Imam Ali ibn Abutalib (as)

His supporters abandoned him, his people were continuously subjected to atrocities, he did not invade a single country, he was poisoned by his wife, guess who is this? Imam Hassan ibn Ali (as)

He wasn't allowed to live peacefully and his mission of spreading the marefat of Allah to his shia was sabotaged by demand of allegiance from his arch enemy, he never invaded a country, he was invited to Kufa by people begging for an Imam, he wrote back saying:

"The majority of the letters state "We have no imam over us, so come that God may unite us through you on guidance and truth" - (Imam's letter to Kufan leaders from Maqtal abi Miqhnaf) guess who was he? Shaheedush shuhada Imam Hussain (as)

He was driven away from his home in Medina, separated from his family and brought to Khurasan, we was forcefully made Wali Ahd, and then poisoned, never revolted or invaded any country, Guess who is this? Ghareebul Ghuraba Imam Reza (as)

And it's the same story with other Imams and these are my Heroes...

Islam as you see it and Islam as I see it are certainly two different things.

Tell me more. How is Jihad fi Sabilin Nafs diferent from from Jihad fi Sabilillah? Did Prophet (S) attack anyone to propagate Islam. Or to include more land in the Islamic State? Or were all his Jehads in self defense since kuffar were attacking Muslims. Give me practical examples.

On the decree of Allah (swt) Rasoolallah (sawas) commanded invasion of territories such as Khaybar and others to the extent of most of Arabia. But this was based on the decree of God and not to force people to accept Islam but to prepare ground for the Message of God which had been ignored in case of earlier prophets who did not use force.

Again in regards to Jihad Fee sabeelinnafs, If a sinner dies protecting himself from a wild animal (self defence) would you call him a martyr?

Edited by zuhair_naqvi

Mixing two things..invading countries unless you were attacked, has nothing to do with repelling, I'm talking about repelling the enemies of God that plan day and night to destroy people.

Dawood (as) and Sulaiman (as) and Talut (as) and Mohammad (pbuh) etc.., not to mention them aswell ay?

Imam Ali (as) fought during time of Nabi Mohammad (pbuh) and was warrior, and trust me had more then 40 supporters, the Muslims whom went from oppression to victory, where granted tranquil faith and dignity, and would not abandon him like the people (to be called his Shia) later...

And yes he had Fitna in his rule, and ofcourse, the cowards described in nahjul balgha, he tells them "You get attacked and you do not attack?"..etc.. It came down to wussy followers, this is why there was no victory... nothing to do with his not Jihaad stance.

As for Imam Hassan (as), he fought for 6 months and yes was abandoned by Wussies...

Imam Hussain (as) - rose to overthrow Yazeed and establish Islamic Government

Imam Zainal Abideen (as) - continued to propagate his message and had supporters doing uprisings..

And so on to all the Imams (as) teaching the of duty to over throw oppressors, keeping the message of Hussain (as) and seeking helpers in God's cause, but as Imam Ali Al-Hadi (as) says:

My thoughts failed to remove his oppression. Whoever of Your people I asked for help disappointed me, and whoever of Your creation I relied on betrayed me

And there is no doubt all Imams (as) wanted to remove oppression and sought help of the people in overthrowing oppressors...but being abandoned by so called supporters and followers.

As Imam Hussain (as) called out "is there any helper whom will help us?".

And today, as we read in Du'a Nudba, "while the cowards abandon you"...and so the history of Warriors being abandoned and their cause betrayed by love of world...

And the True Alims were the ones whom did the duties as stated by sermon of mina, and sermon 3 of nahjul balagha, and other hadiths...

And yes we do believe in two different Islams...

Edited by Awakened

On the decree of Allah (swt) Rasoolallah (sawas) commanded invasion of territories such as Khaybar and others to the extent of most of Arabia. But this was based on the decree of God and not to force people to accept Islam but to prepare ground for the Message of God which had been ignored in case of earlier prophets who did not use force.

Again in regards to Jihad Fee sabeelinnafs, If a sinner dies protecting himself from a wild animal (self defence) would you call him a martyr?

When a person defends himself against oppressors, and dies, generally he is a matryr because it's honorable and dignified and this is rewarded by God, while many people as Imam Ali (as) says doesn't bother them that they get attacked and do nothing.. "what you get attacked and you don't attack?"...

If the Kufans had this sense of this dignity the person whom fights defending himself (and others attacked as well, his people attacked), then they would have brought dignity ...and would not have brought all that grief expressed in nahjul balagha by Imam Ali (as)...

And your qayas is pathetic as usual.

Are you saying that the invasion of Khyber was not in self defense?????

The Jews of Khyber were living peacefully. They did not do anything against Muslims. No attack no provocation of Muslims no killings no looting....... and one day Allah gave a decree to Rasool Allah (S) to invade them just like that?

And this you call Jehad fi Sabilliiah?????

WS

Edited by Orion

(bismillah)

The Battle of Khyber

The Jews of Madina ever since their treachery during the battle of Khandaq, were always on the look out for some mischief to hurt Islam. This mischief mongering increased so much so that they were banished from the city to live outside Madina. They had extensive lands and had built strong fortresses where most of the jewish community lived. The fort of Khyber was a strong fort built of stone with an iron gate. It was the strong hold of the jews who invaded muslim lands and villages around the area. They killed muslims and looted their property. Warnings were given to the Jews of Khyber to stop their mischievous deeds but they did not bother even to acknowledge their misdeeds. The Holy Prophet proceeded to stop this problem for the muslims. Muslim forces encamped outside this fort. It was in the month of Muharram in the 7th year of Hijra.......

more: http://www.al-islam.org/kaaba14/2.htm#The%20Battle%20of%20Khyber.

(bismillah)

(salam)

oh yes i remember that topic where bro sayyid zuhair naqvi wanted to write his own risalah.

the topic died a natural death when bro shabbir pointed out to him that he had not even got the spelling of his

own name correct.

the search feature is still not fully upto form, once it is the topic will be highlighted.

enough for bro sayyid

(wasalam)

Some people never run out of off-topic ideas, in any case, I dont want to leave it unanswered. Pronunciation of an arabic word in english can lead to a number of spellings, but you're right I cant spell my name correctly but wouldn't that also apply to these personalities?

Seeking your dua and valued comments,

Siyyid Zuhair Naqvi.

I await your reply; (when I refer in the first person; I am talking to my respected brother "Siyyid Zuhair Naqvi"

(is this a typo - should it be Sayyed - the word Siyyid is an invalid conjuction linguistically - and hence

provide my primary evidence for your lack of knowledge in terms of Arabic linguistics).

Sayyid Ali Husaini Sistani - http://www.sistani.org/local.php?modules=nav&nid=1

Sayyed Muhammad Hussein Fadlullah - http://english.bayynat.org.lb/

Syed Aqeel-ul-Gharavi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syed_Aqeel-ul-Gharavi

Sayyed Ali Khamenei - http://english.khamenei.ir//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=57&Itemid=20

Ofcourse it does NOT, and you only showed your ignorance from that comment.

And, I didnt want to publish my risalah - I was looking for risalah of an akhbari marja or alternatively collect ahadith with sanad on ibadaat. And behamdillah I found the Risalah of Shaikh Hurr Al Ameli (ar) and it's called Bedayat al-hidaya.

Compiling Tawzeeh Ul-masail Shariyyah without ijtihad

We have decided to start working in this direction and our goal is to use the existing works like Mani ul-Akhbar,

Wasail us-shia, Bidayat al-Hidayah etc. to produce a tawzeeh ul-masail

Can I request you and others on this thread to not go off-topic unnecessarily?

(bismillah)

(salam)

we shall have to wait for the search feature to become fully operational, won't we.

(wasalam)

You don't need to, an easier way to find my post on SC is to google "site:shiachat.com zuhair_naqvi" - go for your life mate :-)

(bismillah)

(salam)

most interesting read

thanks zuhair, that is it mate, done with you.

(wasalam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

most interesting read

thanks zuhair, that is it mate, done with you.

(wasalam)

Very impressive memory haideriam, considering that was nearly 3 years ago! I'm certainly not that sharp at recalling verbatim one of my hundreds of posts over years.

I have since then found Bidayat al Hidaya to be very resourceful and sufficient so far but thank you for reminding readers that I did try to collect aqwaalil masoomeen years ago and that I have been sincere in my intentions all along AND Qala Rasoolallah (sawas): Innamal amaalo binniyaat

Done with you :-)

Edited by zuhair_naqvi