Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Nazar_Abbas

GAY MEN MARRYING LESBIAN WOMEN ?

Rate this topic

It’s been a few months since I first heard the word "Hasbian" used to describe a lesbian who had gone back to men.

Will such act be counted as Homosexuality, as the girl will try to find feminism in his partner while the guy will try to find musculinism in his counter part..... ?

Can such relationships really work .......?

It’s been a few months since I first heard the word "Hasbian" used to describe a lesbian who had gone back to men.

Will such act be counted as Homosexuality, as the girl will try to find feminism in his partner while the guy will try to find musculinism in his counter part..... ?

Can such relationships really work .......?

Seeems like they are bisexual and that probably the reason they go back to the opposite sex is because of bad relationships they experiance. However if it is bisexualism then its most probably they find a partner man or woman that they like. Astagferullah.

A few years back in the UK channel 4 presented a documentary. 'Muslim Gays' not that it is actually possible to be muslim and gay :S however they showed gay muslim men with children who had wives and lived with there wives for many years but were attracted to men. It was disgusting. they called themself the 'Imaan' sect. My guess is that they look for the feminism and masculism in there partner depending on being female or male. but anyways ASTAGFERULLAH.

A few years back in the UK channel 4 presented a documentary. 'Muslim Gays' not that it is actually possible to be muslim and gay :S

Why is it not possible? Of course it is! You can get muslim alcoholics or muslim drug addicts so whats different about muslim gays?

however they showed gay muslim men with children who had wives and lived with there wives for many years but were attracted to men. It was disgusting.

I dont really see how this is disgusting. What else are they supposed to do? They would be commiting haram if they had homosexual relations so surely this is better -doing what is religiously expected of them. I think you need to empathise with gay muslims a bit more. Its often not a choice to be gay - it just happens.

To Nazar, I dont think hasbianism can be counted as homosexuality. I actually think its a very good idea for homosexual religious people to solve their marriage problems this way.

when i was in UNI i had gay muslim room mate lol....thankfully i changed my room within a day hahaha

cant be muslim and gay at the same time lol

Why would you do that? Dont u think gay muslims need to know that they have the support of the muslim community in terms of aknowledging and understanding the [Edited Out] they go through every day? They dont need to be isolated further from us.

And can you explain how being gay takes you out of the fold of Islam? And are you referring to practising homosexuals only?

Why would you do that? Dont u think gay muslims need to know that they have the support of the muslim community in terms of aknowledging and understanding the [Edited Out] they go through every day? They dont need to be isolated further from us.

And can you explain how being gay takes you out of the fold of Islam? And are you referring to practising homosexuals only?

Ya Allah

Salams

Really? Have you ever read the quran?

Salams and Dua's

tewave

Being homosexual is not a sin. It is a state of mind. Thinking about lying doesn't make you a liar, thinking about having non-halal sex does not make you one who has committed zina, thinking about breaking your fast doesn't make you have to re-do it.

Being attracted to the same sex doesn't make you a non-muslim. Being attracted to the same sex and choosing to lead a halal lifestyle by getting married to the opposite sex and trying to live as normally as possible is a great jihad for homosexuals, and it will be rewarded by Allah greatly.

One who chooses to engage in homosexual activities...that is a completely different topic. Under Islamic law they should get killed and then go to hell.

See the difference brothers are sisters?

Jen is right for once! :P just kidding sis lol

Edited by 3ashiqat-Al-Batoul

Being homosexual is not a sin. It is a state of mind. Thinking about lying doesn't make you a liar, thinking about having non-halal sex does not make you one who has committed zina, thinking about breaking your fast doesn't make you have to re-do it.

Being attracted to the same sex doesn't make you a non-muslim. Being attracted to the same sex and choosing to lead a halal lifestyle by getting married to the opposite sex and trying to live as normally as possible is a great jihad for homosexuals, and it will be rewarded by Allah greatly.

One who chooses to engage in homosexual activities...that is a completely different topic. Under Islamic law they should get killed and then go to hell.

See the difference brothers are sisters?

Jen is right for once! :P just kidding sis lol

My bad i forgot to say that they left there familes to be gay and engage in sexual activies and take part in the documentary. Also they said they were not allowed to even go to their mosques. They had been thrown out and banned by Imam. So them men were purely haraam.

Why is it not possible? Of course it is! You can get muslim alcoholics or muslim drug addicts so whats different about muslim gays?

I dont really see how this is disgusting. What else are they supposed to do? They would be commiting haram if they had homosexual relations so surely this is better -doing what is religiously expected of them. I think you need to empathise with gay muslims a bit more. Its often not a choice to be gay - it just happens.

To Nazar, I dont think hasbianism can be counted as homosexuality. I actually think its a very good idea for homosexual religious people to solve their marriage problems this way.

Like i posted below i forgot to mention that they left there families and decided to be gay. Therefore Haraam. There is no such thing as being muslim and gay beause being gay means your completely going against God. I think your from the UK right? well the bbc 1 soap eastenders has put light on being Muslim and being Gay and well they just dont go hand in hand. The character is getting married to another muslim so that in islam and his community and society he is not looked down upon however secretly is engaing with sexual relations with another gay.

Ya Allah

Salams

Really? Have you ever read the quran?

Salams and Dua's

tewave

Yes. A few times actually.

Having homosexual feelings does not make you a kaffir. Infact I think you'd get reward from abstaining.

If you go one step further and act on your homosexual feelings - I think you'd be a sinful muslim (probably one of the MOST sinful types), but a KAFFIR????

Edited by _jen_

I Agree !

But, is it really possible, that such relationships can work, if we consider both sexual and spiritual aspect ? Or it would be just a compromise ?

when i was in UNI i had gay muslim room mate lol....thankfully i changed my room within a day hahaha

Now, this is so Rude !

I have number of Gay & Lesbian friends, you can even say about 60% of of my friends belong to this community.

And they are lovely people.

It depends on you sweet, how you maintain yourself in such companies. Nothing wrong to have such friends, but you need to be cautious, that you don't go with the flow. :)

Edited by Nazar_Abbas

Absolutely right !

The life which they are leading now is a test for them from Allah.

The one who refrains will be surely rewarded.

Now, this is so Rude !

I have number of Gay & Lesbian friends, you can even say about 60% of of my friends belong to this community.

It depends on you sweet, how you maintain yourself in such companies. Nothing wrong to have such friends, but you need to be cautious, that you don't go with the flow. :)

Salaam brother Nazar Abbas...

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) has narrated from his father Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) who said his father Imam Sajjad (as) stated: "O' my son! Beware of five (groups) and do not seek companionship (friendship) with them, do not speak with them, and do not make friends with them on (the) way."

Then, Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) asked his father who they were and might he introduces them to him. Imam Sajjad (as) responded:

"Beware of and do not associate with the one who tells lies. He is as a mirage which makes near for you what is far, and makes far to you what is near."

"Beware of and do not associate with an immoral person, because he will sell you at the price of a morsel or less than that."

"Beware of and do not associate with a miser because he will deprive you of his wealth when you are seriously in need of it."

"Beware of and do not associate with a fool, because he wants to be of avail to you but he harms you."

"Beware of and do not associate with the one who disregards his kinfolks, because I found him (such a person) cursed in the Book Allah, Almighty and Glorious, in three occurrences." They are: (Sura Al-Baqarah, 2:27; Sura Ar-Rad, 13:25; and Sura Muhammad, 47:22).

There are also hadith from our masumeens (as) that tell us that it is very important to select decent friends, and how quick people get influenced by friends. I know you well and everything, so I know for certain that you wont be influenced by them. But still, as a matter of caution, its undoubtedly reccomended in Islam to stay away from people who indulge in homosexuality.

This is how the Quran describes them...

7:80 Remember the words of Lot, who said to his people: “Will you persist in these indecent acts which no other nation has committed before you?

7:81 You lust after men instead of women. Truly, you are a degenerate people.”

y u bring this dumb topic anyways? wat do these degenerates have to do with islam, shia, or nything at all.

u want to know our opinion "if this relationship will work"....u kiddin?

Now i consider this, as a dumb question.

This issue has a lot to do with the teachings of Islam.

As you said such relations won't work, then how far is it right for the people of such community to marry the opposite sex ?

Does it also mean that marriage is not the right solution for such people & that they should continue the way they are living ?

Many of us are just explaining the spiritual concept of this issue.

(bismillah)

(salam)

hello all,

first of all there is a need to sort out if homosexual attraction is a "native" thing or an "educated/learnt" thing... in my humble opinion i'm convinced it's mostly a native thing and MOST gays/lesbians can't choose to be attracted to same-sex people. so what happens to those people?

after all, there can be "mutation" is a way or another, and you can have a girl's soul in a boy's body, and a boy's soul in a girl's body, that's what i think. and that's what i think that Imâm Khomênî -qas- did well by accepting sex-changing operations. don't you know in iran you can change sex to live a correct islamic life with the corresponding body? And i believe that's the best solution.

so we should give the choices to these people to correct things in their body such that it relates to their soul.

BUT, when boys want to stay as boys and want to have male partners, as well as when girls want to stay girls and want to have female-partners, then it's a DEVIANCE and should be punished if not repented.

(wasalam)

Homosexuality is considered a sin because by definition a homosexual is someone who engages in homosexual activities. No one knows what is in your mind, if you are attracted to the same-sex or not, nobody cares and nobody will punish you. The moment you engage in a homosexual act you have become a homosexual.

You did poor use of your comparison. I am a cook because I cook food, not because I think about cooking. I am a liar because I lie. I am a homosexual because I kiss men and make love with them, it is not a state of mind.

Know the difference between ' TO BE ' and ' TO THINK/FEEL '

Yes, very very lovely people very much loved by God. :angel:

There is nothing wrong or rude staying away from sick individuals. In fact any muslim should stay away from sinners. Do you think the Prophet would stay around alcoholics, homosexuals and adulterers who don't repent ? Think carefully before saying such thing. Staying around those people is nothing sinful in itself and you will not go to hell because of it, it is simply far from being recommended. Having 60% of gay friends is pretty hum hum. :)

Edited by naro

Now i consider this, as a dumb question.

This issue has a lot to do with the teachings of Islam.

As you said such relations won't work, then how far is it right for the people of such community to marry the opposite sex ?

Does it also mean that marriage is not the right solution for such people & that they should continue the way they are living ?

Many of us are just explaining the spiritual concept of this issue.

wat a load of jibberish...seems to me like someone has a secret...

Edited by AlgerianShia

Homosexuality is considered a sin because by definition a homosexual is someone who engages in homosexual activities. No one knows what is in your mind, if you are attracted to the same-sex or not, nobody cares and nobody will punish you. The moment you engage in a homosexual act you have become a homosexual.

You did poor use of your comparison. I am a cook because I cook food, not because I think about cooking. I am a liar because I lie. I am a homosexual because I kiss men and make love with them, it is not a state of mind.

Know the difference between ' TO BE ' and ' TO THINK/FEEL '

No, homosexual is somebody who is attracted to the same sex. You can't make up definitions as you like. I am straight even if i have never kissed or had relations with a man. I don't have to do those things to be considered straight, similarly homosexuals don't have to do those things to be considered homosexual.

Now that that is cleared up, your next sentence has absolutely nothing to do with what i said. Now you are just using my words in a completely different manner and trying to rebuttal.. :unsure:

I said that somebody thinking about lying DOES not mean they have sinned. Similarly somebody that thinks about having relations with the same sex also has not sinned.

What you were saying has nothing to do with what i said...

Your last sentence also has nothing to do with what i am saying. :)

(bismillah)

(salam)

hello all,

first of all there is a need to sort out if homosexual attraction is a "native" thing or an "educated/learnt" thing... in my humble opinion i'm convinced it's mostly a native thing and MOST gays/lesbians can't choose to be attracted to same-sex people. so what happens to those people?

after all, there can be "mutation" is a way or another, and you can have a girl's soul in a boy's body, and a boy's soul in a girl's body, that's what i think. and that's what i think that Imâm Khomênî -qas- did well by accepting sex-changing operations. don't you know in iran you can change sex to live a correct islamic life with the corresponding body? And i believe that's the best solution.

so we should give the choices to these people to correct things in their body such that it relates to their soul.

BUT, when boys want to stay as boys and want to have male partners, as well as when girls want to stay girls and want to have female-partners, then it's a DEVIANCE and should be punished if not repented.

(wasalam)

It doesn't matter if a homosexual is born that way or raised that way. The hukm is about homosexuality. What you are describing is what transsexuals are, not homosexuals. Transsexuals feel like they were born inside the opposite sex than they are inside, and thus they are allowed to have a sex change. Homosexuals do not feel like they are really men or women, they just are attracted to the same sex, rather than the opposite. See the difference?

being 'born homosexual' and doing homosexual things arent always the same.

a lot of people who do this thing and then 'revert' back are just experimenting to try something new, or some people have a bad experience in a relatonship and so 'try out' other lifestyles. and then give it up. i heard of a lady once (didnt know her personally) who became a lesbian to try to find a community to 'fit in' with because that community is very close. but she gave it up after a few years.

these are just the times we live in (or i suppose this has happened in many times, but it is very popular today in some areas)

if you are genuinely concerned about this for some personal reason, then basically it is an issue of repentance and whether the repentance is sincere and the person regrets it and does not plan to go back to the behavior. and also that they genuinely have heterosexual feelings and aren't lying about it.

if you dont have a personal reason to be concerned about it (ie it's not a relative or something u r talking about) then just ignore it, in our faith it is haram and it is just one of the many haram things out there. and there is no point dwelling too much on what is forbidden.

i wouldnt recommend for someone who genuinely is not attracted to the opposite gender to get married (to someone of the opposite gender) unless there is complete understanding about this between the man and woman beforehand so there are no surprises. otherwise it is not fair to the spouse. there is no obligation to marry and one may stay single.

if you are genuinely concerned about this for some personal reason, then basically it is an issue of repentance and whether the repentance is sincere and the person regrets it and does not plan to go back to the behavior. and also that they genuinely have heterosexual feelings and aren't lying about it.

i wouldnt recommend for someone who genuinely is not attracted to the opposite gender to get married (to someone of the opposite gender) unless there is complete understanding about this between the man and woman beforehand so there are no surprises. otherwise it is not fair to the spouse. there is no obligation to marry and one may stay single.

This issue is related to a muslim lesbian friend of mine. She says she was this way since her birth.

And after knowing that Imam Khomenie has allowed sex change, she also planned to undergo the sex change surgery.

But due to family issues, she held back herself. She tried committing suicide, but in vain.

She admits that she had sexual relationships with the same sex from past few years.

And now finally she is deciding to be Hasbian. I asked her about the reason. I am not sure if she is doing this just because her family is forcing her to get married or if she is really trying to be heterosexual once again. She is ready to get married only if the guy is Gay.

I am really concerned about her.

To be quite honest, i proposed her, before knowing that she is a Lesbian.

Salaam brother Nazar Abbas...

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) has narrated from his father Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) who said his father Imam Sajjad (as) stated: "O' my son! Beware of five (groups) and do not seek companionship (friendship) with them, do not speak with them, and do not make friends with them on (the) way."

Then, Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) asked his father who they were and might he introduces them to him. Imam Sajjad (as) responded:

"Beware of and do not associate with the one who tells lies. He is as a mirage which makes near for you what is far, and makes far to you what is near."

"Beware of and do not associate with an immoral person, because he will sell you at the price of a morsel or less than that."

"Beware of and do not associate with a miser because he will deprive you of his wealth when you are seriously in need of it."

"Beware of and do not associate with a fool, because he wants to be of avail to you but he harms you."

"Beware of and do not associate with the one who disregards his kinfolks, because I found him (such a person) cursed in the Book Allah, Almighty and Glorious, in three occurrences." They are: (Sura Al-Baqarah, 2:27; Sura Ar-Rad, 13:25; and Sura Muhammad, 47:22).

There are also hadith from our masumeens (as) that tell us that it is very important to select decent friends, and how quick people get influenced by friends. I know you well and everything, so I know for certain that you wont be influenced by them. But still, as a matter of caution, its undoubtedly reccomended in Islam to stay away from people who indulge in homosexuality.

This is how the Quran describes them...

7:80 Remember the words of Lot, who said to his people: "Will you persist in these indecent acts which no other nation has committed before you?

7:81 You lust after men instead of women. Truly, you are a degenerate people."

Thank you dear for the explanation.

But is it really so easy to keep ourselves away from such companies ?

If we do this, we will be deserted, as we know that out of 10 atleast 8 of our friends have some drawbacks.

No one perfect.

So can't we have such companies but also be sure not to get influenced by them ?

Gay muslim guy, wanting to marry a lesbian?

! think these come quite rare.

She already know 2 Muslim Gay Guys who are ready to get married.

They are good friends of mine too.

I really don't know what are they up to ?

I was just wondering how is this thing possible, and came up with this topic.

But, is it really possible, that such relationships can work, if we consider both sexual and spiritual aspect ? Or it would be just a compromise ?

I think these relationships could work - even with reversed roles. Technically, there's nothing wrong Islamically with this kind of relationship either. I mean at the ned of the day hasbianism is still a relationship between a man and a woman. It really is an excellent way for homosexual muslims to deal with marriage pressures. Of course, its not ideal - as they wont be as happy as being in a homosexual relationship. But thats Islam for you - no fun/ happiness :(

Perhaps i didnt phrase it right :Hijabi:

I mean like there's too much restriction, you cant really do anything fun islamically. Everything fun = haraam. We all know this! (practically all our desires are repressed if we follow Shariah) The only reason that most muslims are heterosexual is because they miss out on the fun of experimenting with their sexuality.

Edited by _jen_

I mean like there's too much restriction, you cant really do anything fun islamically. Everything fun = haraam. We all know this! (practically all our desires are repressed if we follow Shariah) The only reason that most muslims are heterosexual is because they miss out on the fun of experimenting with their sexuality.

What a load of rubbish.

She already know 2 Muslim Gay Guys who are ready to get married.

You do have really dodgy friends by any standards bro! :lol:

Everything fun = haraam.

Sex is halal (Marriage + Muta)

Video Games Halal

Sports halal

Social events halal (without the Haram stuff)

Let's see you are talking about:

Sex with same sex (Disgusting, but w/e is there not in normal sex?)

Getting Drunk (I could never see what's fun in that)

Parties/Dances (OK I give that, we been missing out on that so what.., there are other halal meetings and weddings, etc.. where you have fun)

So it seems like you like Satanic Evils as Fun? And all Halal stuff is not Fun?

It's like saying all food tastes bad except pork and other haram foods!

Seems like it's a love affair with evil if you ask me!

But all this stuff is garbage anyways, like Ibrahim (as) says "I do not love that which passes away"... we really don't love, but rather we love something beyond it we only temporally seek in that (only to be dissappointed even if we don't realize it), we are just in delusion... we had more fun playing with a Toy as a kid than all this complicated stuff people do now.. wake up, Satan's promises in things are all deceiving..

A hypocrites eats with seven stomaches - a believer with one - a believer isn't seeking more then what is there... he eats to eat, and not seeking anything beyond what it is in it (only to be dissappointed)...

You eat a lot a food, or you eat a little bit.. there is no difference except when you eat too much you gain weight and you lose control over yourself..you enjoying would sastified yourself and you would feel better later...

It's the same with everything... people seek peace in things that don't bring peace, they want to fill all their appetites with low things... while a believer just takes the low things for a low appetite, doesn't seek more in it, and seeks the everlasting instead for a higher appetite, not seeking higher things with mix of lower appetites as well (for example, not seek knowledge and then expect praise from people or reverence of people).

Take everything for what it is...not more...

God is the Peace we seek.

Edited by Awakened

Guest Zahratul_Islam

the reason most Muslims are heterosexual is because they are attracted to the opposite sex. It is the reason why there are more straight people than gay people in the world. Homosexuality is not the product of sexual experimentation and I am sure most homosexuals knew there was something "different" about them way before their first homosexual encounter.

Islam does not forbid sexual experimentation. I can see where you are coming from though, some Eastern cultures discourage women from exploring their sexuality even within the confines of matrimony.. if she does so it has implications for her character. However this has more to do with particulars of culture than with religion because you have many Muslim couples with healthy sexual relationships all over the world.

When it comes down to it Islam emphasizes the importance of sex while protecting the sanctity of marriage and a strong family unit, as is the case with most religions.

Edited by Zahratul_Islam