Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Solider Malik Hassan kills 12 marines in Texas

Rate this topic

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - have your fun. I am really upset by your attitude. I dont want to be here ever again. Please get rid of my account.

People do not lose their whiteness when they become Muslim - often their race stands out even more. They are reminded of it to their face. Their children are reminded of it. Comments are made about

Wow are you guys serious? Defending imperialist Crusader forces?! I don't support random acts of violence, but you most of you guys actually seem to be on the verge of tears for imperialist white de

• Basic Members

As Salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmutullahi Wa Barakatahu, it is extremely sad that our Brothers and Sisters all over the world are suffering at the hands of various Heinous Oppressors, but please lets not simply submit to generalisations, it sickens me when I see my shia Brothers being abused tortured massacred in hidieous and disgusting ways but, in the `eyes` of Allah (SWT), all races are equal, it is only the actions and deeds of an individual that distinguishes his worth from another ; As Hazarat Mola Ali (A.S) has said "If you are not my Brother in faith, then you are my equal in humanity".

I'm not blued eyed nor am I caucasian, but I know that this on its OWN is not something to codemn a race of people with, After all, let us not forget why Allah (SWT) in his infinte wisdom sent Hazarat Muhammed (SAWW) to the land of the Arabs, as at that time they were the worst and most deviated, but even through "Barren Soil" so to speak, Allah (SWT) can make the most beautiful flowers "Blossom" i.e. The Holy Ahlul Bayt (A.S).

Racism is not permitted nor does it exist in ISLAM.."An Arab is not better than a non-Arab, nor a non-Arab better than an Arab".

We must strive against those that would seek to destroy us, but in defence. We cannot submit to generalsations. May Allah (SWT) guide us Always insha'Allah Ameen.

Fi AMAN Allah, MAAS SALAMA.

• Advanced Member

Please note that racist remarks are against site rules. (Including towards whites)

2:62 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

As for Holy Qur'an Surah 2:62, you are misinterpreting it so go ahead a read a real Tafseer.

Quote- [Pooya/Ali Commentary 2:62]

Sabeans belonged to Chaldean religion. Their religion was much modified at various times and places by Jewish, Gnostic and Zoroastrian influences, and so there are conflicting accounts of them in various Muslim authors. Star-worship was the distinctive feature of their religion, otherwise they were monotheists.

Before saying that whoever believes in Allah and the last day, and does good, not becoming a Muslim even after Islam has been chosen as the religion of Allah, is entitled to be blessed by Allah, the following verse should be taken into consideration:

And whoso seeks as religion other than Islam it will not be accepted from him, and he will be among the losers in the hereafter.

(Ali Imran: 85)

]And to remove misunderstanding, it should be noted that this verse refers to those Sabeans, Jews and Christians who, as sincere faithful, followed the original teachings of their respective prophets, without ever corrupting the true message, and believing in the prophecy of the advent of Muhammad made known by Musa, Isa and other prophets (see Baqarah: 40), and also those of them who lived in the days of the Holy Prophet but died before the news of his proclamation of the promised prophethood could reach them, because surely they would have come into the fold of Islam if they had known about it. Belief in the unity of Allah and the day of judgement and doing good is the spirit of Islam. This was the religion all the messengers of Allah preached to their people.

(see commentary for verse 4)

end quote.

So this verse you quote, is meaning "Christians" who were sincere in the true message preached by Prophet Jesus (as), that is Tawheed and Islam, before the advent of the final Prophet; Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) will be in Paradise. But after the advent of Islam, Islam is the only acceptable path to Paradise. So the terms "Christians" and "Jews", etc. are just figures of speech and means those who were sincere to the message of Islam preached by these Prophets (as) before the advent of the final Prophet (pbuh), Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), bringing the final complete message for all mankind (and not specific nations one at a time as was the method before).

So over 100+ Million Native Americans slaughtered by evil white people and all you can say is oh that's too bad, wow just wow. You truly can't recognize evil, that is the vast majority of white people.

Seriously man you should relax a little bit. All your posts are against these white devils who destroyed the pristine Americas of yonder years. The truth is that the red indians were killing themselves in the form of tribal wars and human sacrifices way before these europeans came here. Native Americans would have killed themselves long time ago irrespective of the influence of the white people. Furthermore, when a nation is going extinct, God is the ultimate reason behind it. Its not like the Americans are going to rule the world forever. Remember the romans? Where are they now? Their civilisation is long over. This is just another civilisation at its peak and will lose its power sooner or later.

• Forum Administrators

The truth is that the red indians were killing themselves in the form of tribal wars and human sacrifices way before these europeans came here. Native Americans would have killed themselves long time ago irrespective of the influence of the white people.

It has to be said that there is more than a grain of truth in this. All 3 societies that A-R B refers to, Oz aborigines, black Africans and native Americans were AFAIK hunter gatherer societies at a time when that approach to life had passed its sell-by-date.

They were all dealt with inequitably - but let's face it, they were a bunch of paindus. This is why IMHO Islam encourages not just worship, but also co-operation, economic and technological growth. Where Muslim societies have forgotten this, they have also had a messy end.

AIUI the demise of those societies are supposed to be warnings for us.

• Basic Members

This thread is further proof that Muslim immigration to the West should be strictly controlled. Given the sentiments on here, it is painfully obvious that many Muslims do not love America, and instead pray for the destruction of this country. In what essence are Shi'as any different from the Salafis that represent RevolutionMuslim.info?

This thread is further proof that Muslim immigration to the West should be strictly controlled. Given the sentiments on here, it is painfully obvious that many Muslims do not love America, and instead pray for the destruction of this country. In what essence are Shi'as any different from the Salafis that represent RevolutionMuslim.info?

America =/= West.

Why should I love America? I'm a British Iraqi, I owe you nothing.

Do you love Britain? I highly doubt it. Do you endorse the views of Anjem Choudhary and demand that the UK be an Islamic state akin to the Taliban? It wouldn't surprise me.

I'm quite fond of Britain, yes.

And no, AC is a [Edited Out] and I don't support any of his views. I was actually going to go to the counter demonstration to his group's pro-Sharia demonstration, but they cancelled it.

Edited by Dirac Delta function

He served as psychiatrist in the US Army, not a combat soldier, and I doubt he had served abroad in any capacity. He was happy to join the US Army ( US policies towards MiddleEast have been well known for a long time ) and avail of the Army sponsored Medical Training to become a doctor. He achieved a fairly high rank of Major, so cant really say he was discriminated against. If he was asked to serve in Iraq or Afganistan, he could of refused and accepted a Court Martial and whatever consequences, be it jail term or discharged from the army. Instead, he chose to bring in outside weapons to Army base, and went into an area when unarmed soldiers and unarmed military personnel were, and opened fire on these unarmed people. Hopefully he will survive his wounds and have to face up to what he has done, and face the consequences of that.

He hired a military attorney to repay for training expenses but Obama forces of evil asked him to continue services. So you can believe a person who want to quit army and daily looking deep wounds of war zones, might have shared detail stories of combat troops, might know deeply how ruthless is wars and and how worst are war monger administrations.

Why same type of massacre is being not committed by another Muslim American of same ideology outside military facility? The reason is he was deeply involved treating war patients at one of biggest Military Hospital on the planet. He might have thought its better to kill them here as only a Doctor know the pain of deep wounds of combat zone.

There is a strong possibility Major Hasan was fed up of listening unjust poisonous propaganda, hate, humiliation and insult to Islam, Quran and Muslims during his lunch/dinner time, tea time share with other military executives. If any of you disagree, you can call 5 persons chosen from TX military base at tea time and a little chit chat with them can easily measure level of their hatred to Islam and humiliating remarks against Muslims. I strongly feel someone from military strongly humiliated him or made a fun of his way of following a simple Islamic lifestyle. But enemy apparatus will divert investigation to get excuses to tarnish image of Islam and Muslims.

CNN camera will never cover live chat from dining tables at military forts to ascertain "What Went Wrong?" In my opinion this is real motive Wars start at table and wars stops at table.

We know these recruits were unarmed, but they were in Uniform at heavily fortified armed World's biggest military base whose forces have killed millions of Muslim from this base alone.I hope Washington should taste 10% of war crimes what their Texas guys have committed in just one of neighborhood of invaded cities.

I think that's GODs wrath to forces of evil to stop their continued barbaric designs and crusades. This is not the end I agree with Obama, we will give you more surprises in the coming weeks. Next time someone might soon explode in fortified CIA-DIA-FBI , PENTAGON, State Department premises as Human brain can't tolerate ruthless continued policies and if the body can't change it, brain might overcome body for the sake of a CHANGE.

This was our promise to give you the same peace what you gave us in Kabol, Baghdad, Islamabad. Now we will keep you busy policing your own forts, skys[Edited Out]pers to leave our cities, our bases , our soil. Major Malik Hassan sacrifices establish a model "How to punish perpetrators of War Crimes Force-NIP THE EVIL IN THE BUD"

I am sure , he might not have killed those soldiers if they were not wearing military uniform. While American biased news media condemning his actions, they should come forward and condemn Obama's continued onslaught and crusade over Muslim cities.

While Obama will salute these dead comrade's cascades covered in American Flags, it will be a point of rejoice at every street corner of war torn nations, mothers of millions of massacred muslims from Bosnia to Baghdad to Kabol to Islamabad will be happy to see dead US Soldiers. The same forces whose fighter jets have dropped half ton laser guided bombs killing tens of thousands innocents in un-justified air strikes.

Edited by Honorable Army Doctor

He hired a military attorney to repay for training expenses but Obama forces of evil asked him to continue services. So you can believe a person who want to quit army and daily looking deep wounds of war zones, might have shared detail stories of combat troops, might know deeply how ruthless is wars and and how worst are war monger administrations.

Why same type of massacre is being not committed by another Muslim American of same ideology outside military facility? The reason is he was deeply involved treating war patients at one of biggest Military Hospital on the planet. He might have thought its better to kill them here as only a Doctor know the pain of deep wounds of combat zone.

As said, the US Army and US Political approach to the Middle East has been long known. He still joined the army and accepted the rules. Rather than buy his way out, he could of just said 'No' to the deployment and accepted a court martial. That would of been the honourable thing to do, rather than murder unarmed people.

There is a strong possibility Major Hasan was fed up of listening unjust poisonous propaganda, hate, humiliation and insult to Islam, Quran and Muslims during his lunch/dinner time, tea time share with other military executives. If any of you disagree, you can call 5 persons chosen from TX military base at tea time and a little chit chat with them can easily measure level of their hatred to Islam and humiliating remarks against Muslims. I strongly feel someone from military strongly humiliated him or made a fun of his way of following a simple Islamic lifestyle. But enemy apparatus will divert investigation to get excuses to tarnish image of Islam and Muslims.

Total speculation. There are 20,000+ Muslims in the US army. He looked happy walking around that morning wearing his Islamic clothes. Have not heard him ever report anti-Islamic abuse towards him, until after he was to be deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan. Again, he would of had a non-Combat role there.

CNN camera will never cover live chat from dining tables at military forts to ascertain "What Went Wrong?" In my opinion this is real motive Wars start at table and wars stops at table.

Yeah, its so racists, a Muslim like him got on a very difficult to get medical training degree sponsored by the US Army and got promoted to be a Major!!

We know these recruits were unarmed, but they were in Uniform at heavily fortified armed World's biggest military base whose forces have killed millions of Muslim from this base alone.I hope Washington should taste 10% of war crimes what their Texas guys have committed in just one of neighborhood of invaded cities.

So you saying because some soliders in the US military are responsible for the deaths of some Muslims, then its ok to kill any US soldier, armed or not?. I guess US soldiers could look at ordinary Muslims the same way in the US now, as some US Muslims have killed US soldiers?. Two wrongs dont make a right. Just becase someone is a US soldier, and US soldiers have killed innocent Muslims in the past, should NOT mean any US soldier, even on US soil is a valid target.

I think that's GODs wrath to forces of evil to stop their continued barbaric designs and crusades. This is not the end I agree with Obama, we will give you more surprises in the coming weeks. Next time someone might soon explode in fortified CIA-DIA-FBI , PENTAGON, State Department premises as Human brain can't tolerate ruthless continued policies and if the body can't change it, brain might overcome body for the sake of a CHANGE.

See my comment above. Again, you are trying to justify attacks on any US Military or Political person as a response to innocent Muslims being killed.

This was our promise to give you the same peace what you gave us in Kabol, Baghdad, Islamabad. Now we will keep you busy policing your own forts, skys[Edited Out]pers to leave our cities, our bases , our soil. Major Malik Hassan sacrifices establish a model "How to punish perpetrators of War Crimes Force-NIP THE EVIL IN THE BUD"

More of the same, is there no something in the Holy Quaran about killing innocent civilians being wrong, whether they are in US skys[Edited Out]ers, or US cities. Major Malik Hassan will most likely be burning in hells fire, when he finally gets to his judgement day.

I am sure , he might not have killed those soldiers if they were not wearing military uniform.

Pure speculation again, his motives are unknown at present.

While American biased news media condemning his actions, they should come forward and condemn Obama's continued onslaught and crusade over Muslim cities.

While Obama will salute these dead comrade's cascades covered in American Flags, it will be a point of rejoice at every street corner of war torn nations, mothers of millions of massacred muslims from Bosnia to Baghdad to Kabol to Islamabad will be happy to see dead US Soldiers. The same forces whose fighter jets have dropped half ton laser guided bombs killing tens of thousands innocents in un-justified air strikes.

Blaming the US for Muslims murdered in Bosnia?. Maybe you should be looking at the Serbs and their Russian backers for that!!.

As Salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmutullahi Wa Barakatahu, it is extremely sad that our Brothers and Sisters all over the world are suffering at the hands of various Heinous Oppressors, but please lets not simply submit to generalisations, it sickens me when I see my shia Brothers being abused tortured massacred in hidieous and disgusting ways but, in the `eyes` of Allah (SWT), all races are equal, it is only the actions and deeds of an individual that distinguishes his worth from another ; As Hazarat Mola Ali (A.S) has said "If you are not my Brother in faith, then you are my equal in humanity".

I'm not blued eyed nor am I caucasian, but I know that this on its OWN is not something to codemn a race of people with, After all, let us not forget why Allah (SWT) in his infinte wisdom sent Hazarat Muhammed (SAWW) to the land of the Arabs, as at that time they were the worst and most deviated, but even through "Barren Soil" so to speak, Allah (SWT) can make the most beautiful flowers "Blossom" i.e. The Holy Ahlul Bayt (A.S).

Racism is not permitted nor does it exist in ISLAM.."An Arab is not better than a non-Arab, nor a non-Arab better than an Arab".

We must strive against those that would seek to destroy us, but in defence. We cannot submit to generalsations. May Allah (SWT) guide us Always insha'Allah Ameen.

Fi AMAN Allah, MAAS SALAMA.

(bismillah) (salam)

racism is not permitted but it definetly does exsisit in 'islam/muslims', unless you are blind, deaf,and dumb.

racism is disgusting, and the great wall of China was necessary.

As said, the US Army and US Political approach to the Middle East has been long known. He still joined the army and accepted the rules. Rather than buy his way out, he could of just said 'No' to the deployment and accepted a court martial. That would of been the honourable thing to do, rather than murder unarmed people.

Total speculation. There are 20,000+ Muslims in the US army. He looked happy walking around that morning wearing his Islamic clothes. Have not heard him ever report anti-Islamic abuse towards him, until after he was to be deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan. Again, he would of had a non-Combat role there.

Yeah, its so racists, a Muslim like him got on a very difficult to get medical training degree sponsored by the US Army and got promoted to be a Major!!

So you saying because some soliders in the US military are responsible for the deaths of some Muslims, then its ok to kill any US soldier, armed or not?. I guess US soldiers could look at ordinary Muslims the same way in the US now, as some US Muslims have killed US soldiers?. Two wrongs dont make a right. Just becase someone is a US soldier, and US soldiers have killed innocent Muslims in the past, should NOT mean any US soldier, even on US soil is a valid target.

See my comment above. Again, you are trying to justify attacks on any US Military or Political person as a response to innocent Muslims being killed.

More of the same, is there no something in the Holy Quaran about killing innocent civilians being wrong, whether they are in US skys[Edited Out]ers, or US cities. Major Malik Hassan will most likely be burning in hells fire, when he finally gets to his judgement day.

Pure speculation again, his motives are unknown at present.

Blaming the US for Muslims murdered in Bosnia?. Maybe you should be looking at the Serbs and their Russian backers for that!!.

The humiliation a person receives with a Muslim name at the US border checkpoints pulls the rug from under the feet of all what the CIA is tying to promote. This has diverted thousands of Muslim students away from US high education institutions. I can reply to the CIA CNN campaigners by asking the following questions:

1.Why the Americans are not imposing economic sanctions or invading Israel for being in breach of 39 UN Security Council resolutions the way they did to Muslim Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan?

2.Why the Americans are not sending weapon inspectors to disarm Israel huge stockpile of all types of Weapons of Mass Destruction, including +400 nuclear war head, the way they disarmed their own stooge Saddam and their current campaign against Muslim Iran.

3.Why the Americans are not asking the Israel to leave occupied Arab territories and India to leave occupied Kashmir the way they did to free Kuwait from Saddam army?

4.Why the Americans are not insisting on Israel to free the 12500 prisoners currently languishing in Israeli desert concentration camps while campaigning to free the arrested dissidents in Muslim Iran?

5.Why the Americans are not asking the International court of justice to prosecute Israeli Nazi Generals for their crimes in Gaza, the way they prosecuted Muslim President Omar Al-Bashir for the crimes in Darfur?

The mighty US Jewish mafia has been corrupting American media, financial and political institutions. As a result, the highly-religious American nation is represented by a governemnt that blindly serves the immoral Israeli designs and the Jews who refuse to recognise Christianity or Jesus Christ. In reality, the American politicians are defending their own interests and not those of America; despite claiming the upper moral ground and monopolising patriotism.

The CIA has been pushing a number of its agents and TV stations on their payroll to promote a discussion on “America is not against Muslims or Islam”. This is to counter the perception that the current wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and the threats against Iran are not an anti-Islamic crusade. I can tell these agents that “Only a fool thinks others are fools”. One don't need to invade America as internally its a sick shattered society, US has more social crimes,hate , terror and evils then for the reasons, the wars are being launched. I am not going to see Obama will finish his term successfully before fall of American empire. He is daily busy saluting his dead comrades. We are patiently waiting 40K additional armies in the real face to face combat , come and face a real ground war if this so-called superpower is really a brave superpower . If you don't have enough fit people to serve armed forces , we will supply you to fight you wars as we have provided you enough shield in Iraq and sooner Taliban army will be fighting alongside you, but you will never be able to rule over our hearts. The seats of your favorite self- installed client regimes are being shaking everyday Baghdad to Islamabad.

Jews have been spying on America and pass information to Israel. That didn't prevent Obama from surrounding himself with Jews including his chief of staff, Rahm Emmanuel, who serves as a reserve Israei army officer. I sincerely believe that the Obama-Clinton on-going support for Israei atrocities and the change in their position regarding Israeli illegal settlements, was behind Major Hassan outrage.

Edited by Honorable Army Doctor

The humiliation a person receives with a Muslim name at the US border checkpoints pulls the rug from under the feet of all what the CIA is tying to promote. This has diverted thousands of Muslim students away from US high education institutions. I can reply to the CIA CNN campaigners by asking the following questions:

1.Why the Americans are not imposing economic sanctions or invading Israel for being in breach of 39 UN Security Council resolutions the way they did to Muslim Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan?

2.Why the Americans are not sending weapon inspectors to disarm Israel huge stockpile of all types of Weapons of Mass Destruction, including +400 nuclear war head, the way they disarmed their own stooge Saddam and their current campaign against Muslim Iran.

3.Why the Americans are not asking the Israel to leave occupied Arab territories and India to leave occupied Kashmir the way they did to free Kuwait from Saddam army?

4.Why the Americans are not insisting on Israel to free the 12500 prisoners currently languishing in Israeli desert concentration camps while campaigning to free the arrested dissidents in Muslim Iran?

5.Why the Americans are not asking the International court of justice to prosecute Israeli Nazi Generals for their crimes in Gaza, the way they prosecuted Muslim President Omar Al-Bashir for the crimes in Darfur?

The mighty US Jewish mafia has been corrupting American media, financial and political institutions. As a result, the highly-religious American nation is represented by a governemnt that blindly serves the immoral Israeli designs and the Jews who refuse to recognise Christianity or Jesus Christ. In reality, the American politicians are defending their own interests and not those of America; despite claiming the upper moral ground and monopolising patriotism.

The CIA has been pushing a number of its agents and TV stations on their payroll to promote a discussion on “America is not against Muslims or Islam”. This is to counter the perception that the current wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and the threats against Iran are not an anti-Islamic crusade. I can tell these agents that “Only a fool thinks others are fools”. One don't need to invade America as internally its a sick shattered society, US has more social crimes,hate , terror and evils then for the reasons, the wars are being launched. I am not going to see Obama will finish his term successfully before fall of American empire. He is daily busy saluting his dead comrades. We are patiently waiting 40K additional armies in the real face to face combat , come and face a real ground war if this so-called superpower is really a brave superpower . If you don't have enough fit people to serve armed forces , we will supply you to fight you wars as we have provided you enough shield in Iraq and sooner Taliban army will be fighting alongside you, but you will never be able to rule over our hearts. The seats of your favorite self- installed client regimes are being shaking everyday Baghdad to Islamabad.

You are getting off topic here a bit. But your points show clearly US Policy towards many 'a few' Muslim countries over the years. Yet this Muslim Malik Hassan, and about 20,000+ other Muslims are currently members of the US Army. As said, he did NOT need to go to Afghanistan if he wished not to, and was currently taking a legal approach to remove himself from the army. Why did he not wait for that to be fully decided in a court?. He could of also refused the order to go and accepted a court martial. Instead he chose to take out his anger or frustration in unarmed people, be they soldiers or not.

I think you will find the UN is putting charges together against Israel at present. The same may happen against Hamas, as again, civilians were targetted in the conflict. Not sure you will be happy to accept a Hamas leader in the court, if an Israeli leader is there also?. The same UN that put charges against Al-Bashir ( which many Muslim countries were against ), with up to 300,000 deaths due to his regime and militias under his control, as opposed to around 1,500 Palestinians killed in Cast Lead, and yet the same Muslim countries are calling for Israeli leaders to be charged?. Muslim leaders and countries need to consistent with who is guilty or warcrimes and who is not, or else this is not better than the US/UK/French etc.. approach.

You will also notice that a certain Serb leader ( a non-Muslim ) is currently being charged with war crimes against Muslims. And the previous non-Muslims Serb President died during his ongoing court case for genocide.

• Advanced Member
No problem however it is worth mentioning that it is not just a historical atrocity but it is still a reality as there are still many native Americans who live in very substandard conditions on reservations and in other parts of the country.

if you are a muslim living in the US you have just as much cuplability for that as a white christian person.

if you feel this is native americans land you should give your house to a native american and go someplace else.

• Advanced Member

Incidents like these are such a bad thing for muslims and enforce the stereotypes even more forcibly. All the hard work done by the peaceful organisations in disseminating truth about islam and muslims goes to waste in a second. Seriously, they should simply ban muslims from joining the US army so that they cannot accuse muslims of betraying their country later on.

By his looks he looks like a muslim from birth.

Nope. This is not a Muslim issue. This guy just snapped.

You are getting off topic here a bit. But your points show clearly US Policy towards many 'a few' Muslim countries over the years. Yet this Muslim Malik Hassan, and about 20,000+ other Muslims are currently members of the US Army. As said, he did NOT need to go to Afghanistan if he wished not to, and was currently taking a legal approach to remove himself from the army. Why did he not wait for that to be fully decided in a court?. He could of also refused the order to go and accepted a court martial. Instead he chose to take out his anger or frustration in unarmed people, be they soldiers or not.

I think you will find the UN is putting charges together against Israel at present. The same may happen against Hamas, as again, civilians were targetted in the conflict. Not sure you will be happy to accept a Hamas leader in the court, if an Israeli leader is there also?. The same UN that put charges against Al-Bashir ( which many Muslim countries were against ), with up to 300,000 deaths due to his regime and militias under his control, as opposed to around 1,500 Palestinians killed in Cast Lead, and yet the same Muslim countries are calling for Israeli leaders to be charged?. Muslim leaders and countries need to consistent with who is guilty or warcrimes and who is not, or else this is not better than the US/UK/French etc.. approach.

You will also notice that a certain Serb leader ( a non-Muslim ) is currently being charged with war crimes against Muslims. And the previous non-Muslims Serb President died during his ongoing court case for genocide.

Justice supposed to be speedy, the time crime or evil is being committed not after decades of support to repressive rules and then after millions of people massacred and plenty of carnage. CIA pushed client regimes to hang ex installed rulers to hide the real criminals behind them.

• Advanced Member

Racism may be against site rules and it is not permtted towards some races, but it is definitely permitted against whites, in this and in other threads. It is rarely spoken against or edited out.

It is totally acceptable.

If it was not permitted, there would not be so much of it on SC .

Agreed. I worry that one day all the anti White sentiment amongst Muslims will be problamatic when there is a large White Muslim community ( which shouldn't be too far in the future given the number of White converts to Islam every year ), if our Muslim Brothers require us to be ashamed of being white after we take Shahada, they will find this is not the case.

Sadly the "White Devil" guys commentary is not that far off from the way many Muslims feel. I have alot of friends who make anti-White statements right in front of me and think I won't mind because I'm Muslim. Islam transcends race however racism is sadly one of the biggest problems Islam faces today. I worry about what will happen when there are as many White American Muslims as there are Black American Muslims, and Immigrant Muslims ( and their descendants ), all living in North America, if this anti-White attitude is still held. InshAllah I hope we can all respect each other and put the White Devil stuff away with all the White Supremecy rhetoric as well ( which also doesn't mix with Islam of course ).

Edited by AlAwhad
  • Basic Members

As Salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmutullahi Wa Barakatahu, I understand what you are sayingbut the point I am making is that you cannot blame the faith for the fault of the pratictioner, If a `muslim` lies, cheats, or steals, is this ISLAM? No. If `Muslims` go about blowing themselves up in trains is this ISLAM? NO. If some muslims are racist, is this ISLAM? NO. I know that Racism does sadly exist in some people who `belong` to the muslim faith, but the irony is that Racism does not exist in ISLAM Alhumduliah Let us not forget the Loyal Companion Hzarat Salam Al Farsi (A.S).

FI AMAN Allah, MAAS SALAMA

• Veteran Member

Iranian soldiers get killed in Iran by Iranian nationals ALL THE TIME.

I'm not defending what he did but it's not exactly a war crime.

I will also say this: the US Army is no place for a Muslim. He could have been Mr American Supersoldier and it wouldn't matter because he would have always been perceived as the enemy. This is something he should have thought of before enlisting because clearly he did not have the moral fortitude to handle this reality.

Guest Zahratul_Islam

Yours is a lone voice in a cold desert night. No one is likely to hear.

If I said the same thing about Arabs and Blacks what this guy Brent says about whites, I'd be thrown out of these e-premises at once. No admonishes, no warnings, no mods previews, nothing.

Mods should have edited his trash but they have chosen to leave it there for everyone to read, even his hateful racism against the "pure evil white people".

It is people like Brent who should be under constant moderation not Irishman.

Irishman is under moderation? Why?

• Veteran Member

Yours is a lone voice in a cold desert night. No one is likely to hear.

If I said the same thing about Arabs and Blacks what this guy Brent said about whites, I'd be thrown out of these e-premises at once. No admonishes, no warnings, no mods previews, nothing.

Mods should have edited his trash but they have chosen to leave it there for everyone to read, even his hateful racism against the "pure evil white people".

It is people like Brent who should be under constant moderation not Irishman.

White folks may have pretty words, clean-shaven faces, and smiles, but it was with those same words, faces, and smiles that they casually sent millions of innocent people to their graves during the World Wars. I don't care how diplomatic and reasonable they act, the proof is in the pudding.

• Veteran Member

I don't understand this statement. Whites mostly fought other whites in the World Wars. Those wars were not fought over race - they were not racial wars. What is the idea here bradaram?

The idea, brother, is that actions speak louder than words. I've gotten into so many arguments about various political issues with white people. And I still fail to see any shred of humanity in their worldview. I don't know if you're familiar with the rapper Ice Cube, but he said (in one of his songs): "To me Uncle Sam is Hitler without an oven." Yes they have a friendlier face and they have for the most part shunned military confrontation, but what has changed since 1945?

Remember the Belgian withdrawal from Rwanda? How many of their soldiers were killed? I think it was 6. Certainly no more than 12. So this caused them to withdraw, and -- the Belgians comprising the bulk of UN troops in Rwanda -- leave the country ripe for mass slaughter. Through the withdrawal of their troops from Rwanda -- and the subsequent genocide of 800 thousands Tutsis -- the Belgians implicitly made this statement: "6, 8, 12 Belgian lives are more valuable than 800 thousand Rwandan lives." This same statement was made during the rescue missions. European and other Western countries evacuated their own people while leaving blacks to die.

I guess that would make people like Brent your hero.

The former poster was correct, White Muslims have a lot to fear.

Actually I haven't read Brent's posts in this thread.

Edited by baradar_jackson

I guess that would make people like Brent your hero.

The former poster was correct, White Muslims have a lot to fear.

(bismillah) (salam)

how have white muslims got a lot to fear? If they are muslim their blood money and honour is same as every other muslim.

In fact if you take a bunch of white muslims and a bunch of black muslims that have converted......... I dont know why I am even bothering, you must be hypnotized if you think white people have anything to fear. :wacko: