Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Solider Malik Hassan kills 12 marines in Texas

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

I never said I supported what happened; but I certainly don't feel any sorrow for anyone in an American military that was, is, and continues to be involved in murdering, raping, and otherwise terrorizing the oppressed all over the world be it in Iraq, Afghanistan, supporting the Zionist terrorism in Palestine, etc. However, I completely agree with one thing you said and that is about the gunman. Why was he even serving in a neo-colonialist crusader force like this to begin with? I'm sure he was racked with guilt about supporting and being in theory a part of such crusaders and imperialists.

You know, what is ironic is that you are essentially doing the same thing by paying taxes to the "neo-colonialists" that you so openly despise. Someone can ask what are you doing here in the first place? Shouldn't you go move to Iran if America is such an evil place? And you wonder why Americans can't trust Muslims with sentiments like yours :rolleyes

Go worry more about the Salafis that actually a lot of the terrorizing in Afghanistan and Pakistan, unless you consider them your brothers.

Iran regularly speaks against the arrogant powers in the world and their forces. Do you have sympathy for the enemies of Islam and enemies of the oppressed throughout the world?

Iran is all talk, for the most part. They were scared of the Taliban even after the Taliban slaughtered their diplomats and continue to slaughter their co-religionists in Pakistan.

But hey, according to you, the Taliban must be okay because they are resisting the "evil occupiers" while they're killing Shi'as in the process. One evil is justified by the other in your view.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - have your fun. I am really upset by your attitude. I dont want to be here ever again. Please get rid of my account.

People do not lose their whiteness when they become Muslim - often their race stands out even more. They are reminded of it to their face. Their children are reminded of it. Comments are made about

Wow are you guys serious? Defending imperialist Crusader forces?! I don't support random acts of violence, but you most of you guys actually seem to be on the verge of tears for imperialist white de

وَمَا لَكُمْ لاَ تُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ وَالْمُسْتَضْعَفِينَ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ وَالنِّسَاء وَالْوِلْدَانِ الَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْ هَـذِهِ الْقَرْيَةِ الظَّالِمِ أَهْلُهَا وَاجْعَل لَّنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ وَلِيًّا وَاجْعَل لَّنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ نَصِيرًا (4:75)

4:75 (Asad) And how could you refuse to fight [89] in the cause of God and of the utterly helpless men and women and children who are crying, "O our Sustainer! Lead us forth [to freedom] out of this land whose people are Oppressors, and raise for us, out of Thy grace, a protector, and raise for us, out of Thy grace, one who will bring us succour!"

This Dr. might be fed up of listening shocking news, brutal barbaric combat actions of Bush Obama regime in which millions of Muslims are massacred and being a Psychiatrist, he can't tolerate level of evil, terror, hate being propagated from Pentagon. It may be that he succumbed to that which he was supposed to heal. Maj Hasan's His aunt said he had been affected by the physical and mental injuries he saw while working as a psychiatrist at Walter Reed for nearly eight years.

While Obama is mourning, we are celebrating massacre of forces of evil at almost every street corner of war torn cities recently bulldozed by barbaric shameful invasion and we should praise heroic act of Dr. Hassan. While Iraqi failed to slap on Bush face, Jordanians/Palestinians have taken a step ahead for inflicting a huge loss to Obama forces. Now the coward Obama will think before he will announce to add 40K troops for Afghan mission.

If he is not going to pullout troops from Iraq/Afghanistan, he is going to face more disasters in the near future, every new bravo action establish a base for a further more severe blow to Oppressor's forces of evil. Yesterday it was Moqtada and Montadher, Today its Dr. Nedal Malik Hasan. While Bush Obama crushed genuine resitance of Moqtadas , Montadhers, they might not be aware of another Moqtada is growing right in the heart of Walter Reed Medical Center , Washington D.C.

And I agree with Obama its just finished here, we will continue to give you unending surprises, we will make everyday a trip to your military graveyard saluting fallen comrades.

Palestinians should be proud of their son as the army major was born in the United States to Palestinian parents who had emigrated from a small town near Bait al Maqdas.

Edited by Honorable Army Doctor

(bismillah) (salam)

CIA dont put it past them to give him some best buddies who yapped on and on about injustice, and some mind altering stuff in his tea, then target him with outgroup hostility to get his alienated and oppressed juices going then voila! they have another reason to take away more liberties and more hate for muslims.

Its always a conspiricy! :unsure: ( it always is) :squeez: they probably had some agents talking day and night about how they are going to kill iraqis and undress and rape muslims etc.etc to push his mind into previously unthinkable acts.

funny how he studied for a degree in an institution then suddenly went awol in the military. The question is what did they do to him, that he became extreme?

• Advanced Member

Wow, it must be nice to have the moral simplicity and clarity that some of you experience. Life is so much simpler in black and white, without those troublesome shades of gray. I thought like that.

Sadly, the transition from child to adult is an irreversible process.

He was apparently suffering from mental illness.

When I was in basic training, a young Mormon girl flipped out after the drill sergeant told the platoon that for the next 8 weeks he was "mama, daddy, and God", and they refused to issue her a rifle and started outprocessing her immediately. Mental illness is no laughing matter. If someone even might possibly be dangerous, precautions need to be taken. Better to lose one person's work than to lose dozens of lives or health when they finally go off the deep end.

He is bye product of Bush and Obama's continued legacy of PENTAGON, frustration, fear and unfulfilled promises with unforgettable deep war wounds transformed his personality , that's why he missed to have social life, friends and family. The impact is not just loss of 13 soldiers, it will be having a long lasting effects on US Policy towards Muslims and Muslim Nations. Morale of US /UK Forces is totally shattered and to boost it , these war monger oil cartel may launch a more severe war then what Bush launched after 911 and I am looking total collapse of US Society and its values.

• Advanced Member

He was apparently suffering from mental illness.

He was? I haven't really been keeping up with the story, so has any outlet stated this? I think it's very important to specify his actual motives. Obviously, him being Muslim is gonna raise an alarm, but was there any actual antagonism toward or because of U.S presence in Iraq? Or was him being redeployed the reason, an outcome of his frustration and helplessness.

He is bye product of Bush and Obama's continued legacy of PENTAGON, frustration, fear and unfulfilled promises with unforgettable deep war wounds transformed his personality , that's why he missed to have social life, friends and family. The impact is not just loss of 13 soldiers, it will be having a long lasting effects on US Policy towards Muslims and Muslim Nations. Morale of US /UK Forces is totally shattered and to boost it , these war monger oil cartel may launch a more severe war then what Bush launched after 911 and I am looking total collapse of US Society and its values.

He served as psychiatrist in the US Army, not a combat soldier, and I doubt he had served abroad in any capacity. He was happy to join the US Army ( US policies towards MiddleEast have been well known for a long time ) and avail of the Army sponsored Medical Training to become a doctor. He achived a fairly high rank of Major, so cant really say he was discriminated against. If he was asked to serve in Iraq or Afganistan, he could of refused and accepted a Court Martial and whatever consequences, be it jail term or discharged from the army. Instead, he chose to bring in outside weapons to Army base, and went into an area when unarmed soldiers and unarmed military personnel were, and opened fire on these unarmed people. Hopefully he will survive his wounds and have to face up to what he has done, and face the consequences of that.

• Forum Administrators

Shouldn't you go move to Iran if America is such an evil place?

Nope A-R B has every right to voice what he thinks is right for the USA, from within the USA.

After all if Zionist Americans can lead the USA into a war that has led to thousands of American dead and over a million Iraqi/Afghan dead, then people like A-R B have every right to voice their opinions against such a war. Why don't you ask the pro-War people to move to Israel?

The fact is the guy was an idiot who eventually snapped. Young muslim guys who joined the army have regretted it since they would be the target of constant harassment, abuse and bullying from fellow soldiers and superiors.

I don't think you are taking into account his age. He was 39. After med school he joined the army, AFAIK, so he'd obviously joined up well before 9/11. I'd guess that at that time few Americans would have known what a Muslim was.

Edited by Haji 2003
  • Advanced Member

The reason I logged on today was to express sympathy and condolences to the families and friends of all those injured and killed by Major Hassan . Also to express the same feelings to the friends and family of the Major.

He is a coward, and a murderer. He is not a right thinking believer, and not a person with true knowledge of Islam. He accepted the honors, ranks, and education offered by the army. He lacked the courage of his convictions to resign his rank and protest then by legal means. He killed men with whom he had no arguement. He may have sought to usurp the right judgement of Allah , pbuh, and now that judgement is his only hope.

There would not be any army in the lands dominated by Islam if the political ambitions of wrong thinking leaders were not misguiding their followers. Nor would there be if other wrong thinkers were not trying to usurp power over good Moslems.

Our prayers should be with his family, he has dishonored himself by his actions, let us reach out to them in peace.

To those that of Islam who strive to keep peace, who fight the evil that has overtaken the world, and serve in the armed forces of any nation against anarchy. Thank you for your service. There are many of us thankfull for your sacrifice to protect our homes, friends and families.

Edited by WesDavidson
  • Advanced Member

I can't believe I just heard someone hurl the epithet "White Devil" here.

Actually, come to think of it, I shouldn't be that surprised.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to share. Back to my "white devilry."

Not intended for all white people, only those who are evil and racist (which unfortunately is most white people) just as African-"Americans" and the the Native "Americans" (that is if you can find some that were not exterminated in the American Holocaust started in 1492). If you've become Muslim you've lift the evils of the vast bulk of white people, for example I recommend the website: http://racetraitor.org/

The website's title: RACE TRAITOR - treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity

Edited by Abdul-Rahman Brent
  • Advanced Member

Not intended for all white people, on those who are evil and racist (which unfortunately is most white people) just as African-"Americans" and the the Native "Americans" (that is if you can find some that were not exterminated in the American Holocaust started in 1492). If you've become Muslim you've lift the evils of the vast bulk of white people, for example I recommend the website: http://racetraitor.org/

There is no place in Islam for racism. By any group.

We will be judged for our acts in conformance with what we have been taught.

Allah, pbuh, is God and judge of all men. And is a respector of no man.

If there is hate in your heart is is of satan, and must be purged by right thinking, study and prayer.

It is the right of Allah, pbuh, alone to judge, or appoint judges, not the place of men.

If you seek out evil teachers you will be judged for the evil you do as taught by them, if you teach evil you will be judged for the evil that has been done by your teaching.

If you waste your life in fear, ignorance and hate, you have denied the truth and justice of Allah, pbuh, and denied him.

Beware that it may be that at this time the only redemptive worth of your spewing of hatred may be to show only what evil is.

Watch that you do not serve only as a warning to others of the evil in the world, and the threat to the right followers of Islam.

Remember that Allah, pbuh, is just and merciful.

• Advanced Member

Not intended for all white people, on those who are evil and racist (which unfortunately is most white people) just as African-"Americans" and the the Native "Americans" (that is if you can find some that were not exterminated in the American Holocaust started in 1492). If you've become Muslim you've lift the evils of the vast bulk of white people, for example I recommend the website: http://racetraitor.org/

There is no place in Islam for racism. By any group.

We will be judged for our acts in conformance with what we have been taught.

Allah, pbuh, is God and judge of all men. And is a respector of no man.

If there is hate in your heart is is of satan, and must be purged by right thinking, study and prayer.

It is the right of Allah, pbuh, alone to judge, or appoint judges, not the place of men.

If you seek out evil teachers you will be judged for the evil you do as taught by them, if you teach evil you will be judged for the evil that has been done by your teaching.

If you waste your life in fear, ignorance and hate, you have denied the truth and justice of Allah, pbuh, and denied him.

Beware that it may be that at this time the only redemptive worth of your spewing of hatred may be to show only what evil is.

Watch that you do not serve only as a warning to others of the evil in the world, and the threat to the right followers of Islam.

Remember that Allah, pbuh, is just and merciful.

• Advanced Member

An article stated that he had been in counseling for difficulty getting along with people, and was stressed out about his upcoming deployment and did not want to go. He clearly didn't want to be in the Army anymore, but was prevented from leaving. He had offered to repay the cost of his education, but they had refused to release him from his contract.

Ahh ok. If true, that's quite revealing. His motives become a bit more clear.

Any chance i could get a link to that article?

• Advanced Member
The vast majority of whites are pure evil, again just ask the enslaved Africans or the Native "Americans" again if you can find any who weren't murdered in the largest Holocaust in human history (white evildoers killed over 100+ Million Natives throughout the Western hemisphere).

All races throughout history have been guilty of massive atrocities. It has everything to do with the human heart and nothing to do with any genetic or outward color variations. That is obvious to most civilized people.

Guest Zahratul_Islam

I can't believe I just heard someone hurl the epithet "White Devil" here.

Actually, come to think of it, I shouldn't be that surprised.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to share. Back to my "white devilry."

I was actually going to post in response but decided against it. Sometimes people are so far gone that arguing is useless. People read a book or two on Malcolm X and this shapes their entire world view and closes them off to anything that challenges their mentality.. they spend their entire lives full of hatred for "white people" and ranting about America belonging to the Native Americans. You can have very legitimate disagreements about how America goes about its foreign policy decisions and interests without using blanket generalities and racial epithets.

It is an unfortunate reality that says everything about them and nothing about you.

(salam)

(bismillah)

Thus do We relate to you (some) of the news of what has gone before; and indeed We have given to you a Reminder from Ourselves.

Whoso turneth away from it, he verily will bear a burden on the Day of Resurrection,

Abiding under it - an evil burden for them on the Day of Resurrection,

On the day when the trumpet shall be blown, and We will gather the guilty, blue-eyed, on that day

They will speak in a very low voice to each other (saying): "You stayed not longer than ten (days)."

We know best what they say, when the fairest of them in course would say: You tarried but a day. 20:99-104

question?

why are the guilty blue eyed?

(bismillah)

They know only the outside appearance of the life of the world , and they are heedless of the Hereafter. 60:7

question?

Why does Allah SWT say the Romans only know of outward appearance and are heedless of the hereafter.

question?

And finally if you defend a race of kufar who perpetuate extreme evil, why do you dissasociate from sahaba (/Fathers/son inlaw x2) and wife of the Prophet Mohammed SAW?

Edited by imanbeautysoap
  • Advanced Member

The reason I logged on today was to express sympathy and condolences to the families and friends of all those injured and killed by Major Hassan . Also to express the same feelings to the friends and family of the Major.

Wow! Specially logged on today to say express sympathy for the imperialist army? Didnt you feel like doing that for the thousands of civilian muslim victims in Iraq and elsewhere, killed by your own beloved US forces?

Come on people, lets get real, the US Army is the same one killing our brothers and sisters in Iraq and Afganistan, raping our sisters there. The same ones training the IDF, which have massacred tens of thoudsands of Lebaneese and Palestinian brothers. Joining the US Army makes them part of it. These are not civilian americans we are talking about. Im sure most of these were about to be deployed to invade Afganistan or Iraq.

"Fight in the cause of Allah against those who fight against you, but do not transgress limits. Lo! Allah loves not aggressors. ...And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against transgressors." (2:190, 193)

There is no doubt that the Imperialist US is in war with Islam. Look at the Middle East. They have military bases all over, in Jordan, Bahrain, etc... And if Countries refuse to have those dogs, they are called the "Axis of Evil". And good job hezbollah in the 1982. Maybe some of you ppl should also apologize to the families of the 242 US marines killed meddling in Lebanon. haha! The Americans who join the US army do it fully knowing the satanic policies of their state.

• Advanced Member

this is starting to look very similar to the virginia tech shooting. apparently this guy was exhibiting some strange behaviour, people notified his superiors and nothign was done. either because they were being politically correct or because of the fact that the guy had a high rank and they had invested alot of time and money in him and they needed his services.

always count on beaurocrats to blow it, the guy obviously should have been discharged

• Advanced Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

Thus do We relate to you (some) of the news of what has gone before; and indeed We have given to you a Reminder from Ourselves.

Whoso turneth away from it, he verily will bear a burden on the Day of Resurrection,

On the day when the trumpet shall be blown, and We will gather the guilty, blue-eyed, on that day

They will speak in a very low voice to each other (saying): "You stayed not longer than ten (days)."

We know best what they say, when the fairest of them in course would say: You tarried but a day. 20:99-104

question?

(bismillah)

They know only the outside appearance of the life of the world , and they are heedless of the Hereafter. 60:7

question?

Why does Allah SWT say the Romans only know of outward appearance and are heedless of the hereafter.

question?

And finally if you defend a race of kufar who perpetuate extreme evil, why do you dissasociate from sahaba (/Fathers/son inlaw x2) and wife of the Prophet Mohammed SAW?

My blue eyes have scanned a lot of nonsense, but ... wow.

I'm just speechless about this thread. Half the posts are just nauseating.

I have to question whether some of the posters here are even human.

The vast majority of whites are pure evil, again just ask the enslaved Africans or the Native "Americans" again if you can find any who weren't murdered in the largest Holocaust in human history (white evildoers killed over 100+ Million Natives throughout the Western hemisphere).

Please note that racist remarks are against site rules. (Including towards whites)

Whites are mostly non-Muslims anyway, and they are evil and will burn in hell.

2:62 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

(salam)

(bismillah)

question?

(bismillah)

question?

question?

Salam SisterImanBeautySoap,

That verse does not mean 'blue eyed people will be standing guilty'. It is a figure of speech.

Also, the 'Romans' are not famed for having blue eyes, nor are white Americans ethnically 'Roman'.

To the rest of you - please don't make new accounts just to post on this thread. Thank you.

Also, I wanted to say, let's not fill this thread with hatred. There are some images of some (in my opinon) very respectable leaders such as Sayed Nasrullah who preach resistance and defending one's self, but not hate.

People read a book or two on Malcolm X and this shapes their entire world view and closes them off to anything that challenges their mentality.. they spend their entire lives full of hatred for "white people" and ranting about America belonging to the Native Americans. You can have very legitimate disagreements about how America goes about its foreign policy decisions and interests without using blanket generalities and racial epithets.

Racial epithets - aside from being ill mannered - are against the rules, as Zahratul Islam is reminding us.

However, as we refrain from racial abuse, we should also be respectful towards history and the suffering various peoples have gone through, just as we hope people are sympathetic to our sufferiing as well. It's not 'ranting' to acknowledge that the Native Americans were in the US for a very long time and sufferered (and continue to suffer) at the hands of the settlers in some barbaric ways. There was some very ugly history and are still many ugly things in US society, and they should be acknowledged for the sake of truth and the sake of humanity. It is very disrespectful to a people's history to make light of what happened. Surely we don't appreciate it when people make light of Shi'a-killings.

Even so, however, that does not mean that one should attack a race as a 'race of kuffar destined for hell', etc. It just means respectful acknowledgment.

Guest Zahratul_Islam

Also, I wanted to say, let's not fill this thread with hatred. There are some images of some (in my opinon) very respectable leaders such as Sayed Nasrullah who preach resistance and defending one's self, but not hate.

Racial epithets - aside from being ill mannered - are against the rules, as Zahratul Islam is reminding us.

However, as we refrain from racial abuse, we should also be respectful towards history and the suffering various peoples have gone through, just as we hope people are sympathetic to our sufferiing as well. It's not 'ranting' to acknowledge that the Native Americans were in the US for a very long time and sufferered (and continue to suffer) at the hands of the settlers in some barbaric ways. There was some very ugly history and are still many ugly things in US society, and they should be acknowledged for the sake of truth and the sake of humanity. It is very disrespectful to a people's history to make light of what happened. Surely we don't appreciate it when people make light of Shi'a-killings.

Even so, however, that does not mean that one should attack a race as a 'race of kuffar destined for hell', etc. It just means respectful acknowledgment.

I completely agree. I was not making light of their suffering at all. All I was doing was pointing out that this particular member has done nothing to honor their memory and has used their suffering as method to spread the most vile hatred. The plight of Native Americans is not something that I can deny, it was a historical atrocity that was fueled by the same sense of self righteous superiority that has been displayed unabashedly on this forum. All too often we hear people "ranting" about something in order to further an agenda that only increases racism and hatred. They focus on a historical occurrence not to better themselves or prevent it from repeating itself but rather to defend the legitimacy of their own racism. Bigoted tit for tat.

That was my point and I am sorry if I sounded dismissive to their plight because this was most certainly NOT my intention.

I completely agree. I was not making light of their suffering at all. All I was doing was pointing out that this particular member has done nothing to honor their memory and has used their suffering as method to spread the most vile hatred. The plight of Native Americans is not something that I can deny, it was a historical atrocity that was fueled by the same sense of self righteous superiority that has been displayed unabashedly on this forum. All too often we hear people "ranting" about something in order to further an agenda that only increases racism and hatred. They focus on a historical occurrence not to better themselves or prevent it from repeating itself but rather to defend the legitimacy of their own racism. Bigoted tit for tat.

That was my point and I am sorry if I sounded dismissive to their plight because this was most certainly NOT my intention.

No problem however it is worth mentioning that it is not just a historical atrocity but it is still a reality as there are still many native Americans who live in very substandard conditions on reservations and in other parts of the country.

Salam SisterImanBeautySoap,

That verse does not mean 'blue eyed people will be standing guilty'. It is a figure of speech.

Also, the 'Romans' are not famed for having blue eyes, nor are white Americans ethnically 'Roman'.

To the rest of you - please don't make new accounts just to post on this thread. Thank you.

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

Allah SWT knows best the meanings of these verses. I did not comment on them in any way.

Actually 'Romans' are famed for blue eyes 'Rome' of ancient (stretching from Turkey through Europe to Russia), and Americans are 'Romans'.

But hey tomaaatoes tomatoes, potaaatoes potatoes. I wouldnt want to hurt anyone with an interpretation to my questions,so I will just happily shut up. :D

Edited by imanbeautysoap
Guest Zahratul_Islam

No problem however it is worth mentioning that it is not just a historical atrocity but it is still a reality as there are still many native Americans who live in very substandard conditions on reservations and in other parts of the country.

Absolutely, that is why I used the word "plight." It is an unfortunate reality.

• Veteran Member

I was actually going to post in response but decided against it. Sometimes people are so far gone that arguing is useless. People read a book or two on Malcolm X and this shapes their entire world view and closes them off to anything that challenges their mentality.. they spend their entire lives full of hatred for "white people" and ranting about America belonging to the Native Americans. You can have very legitimate disagreements about how America goes about its foreign policy decisions and interests without using blanket generalities and racial epithets.

It is an unfortunate reality that says everything about them and nothing about you.

Actually anyone who has even half read a book on Malcolm X would hold no such hatred towards the white man of America. I would say rather its usually based on a couple of 4 min videos on youtube.