Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Solider Malik Hassan kills 12 marines in Texas

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Twelve people have been killed and 31 injured in a shooting at the Fort Hood military base in Texas, the commander there has said.

US media reports have named the gunman as Major Malik Nadal Hasan. He was reportedly in his late 30s or early 40s and due to be sent on a mission to Iraq.

Incidents like these are such a bad thing for muslims and enforce the stereotypes even more forcibly. All the hard work done by the peaceful organisations in disseminating truth about islam and muslims goes to waste in a second. Seriously, they should simply ban muslims from joining the US army so that they cannot accuse muslims of betraying their country later on.

They are investigating whether or not he changed his name after converting to Islam. Apparently he just found out he was going to be redeployed.

By his looks he looks like a muslim from birth.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

This is bad..bad ..very bad. It will just give bad impressions about Muslim.

He is either sick or very evil man or a terrorist. You don't start shooting people randomly.

What a coward. Hope he rot in hell.

Major is a pretty senior officer, no? This man would have received some of the highest security screens and clearances.

Sometimes people crack. Bad coincidence for us he's a Muslim.

• Advanced Member

Oh come on these american soldiers are not civilians Hezbullah would consider them a legit target.

(salam)

The only war you can fight is in the self defense. And there is no war without a true leadership.

Obviously this guy was a nutcase. He didn't know the basic of Islam.

Unfortunately he is is not going to rot in hell, because he is still alive.

He was going to hell anyways, even if he killed no body.

haha you are just assuming that he was sunni.

The only war you can fight is in the self defense. And there is no war without a true leadership.

Obviously this guy was a nutcase. He didn't know the basic of Islam.

Unfortunately he is is not going to rot in hell, because he is still alive.

THis is the first time i have heard of these new injunctions of islam that i didnt know of before. Hezbullah does it all the time and people praise them. Hamas does it and people praise them. Why not this guy?

I would say that this guy failed at his attempt. Had he killed 100s of people with a suicide bomb or better still destroyed the whole facility then he would have definitely been my hero.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Mr Islam, what lofty goal do you think he is fighting for?

Not defending him, but do are you feeling sorry for imperialist crusaders?! You actually care about them, after everything they done to oppress people throughout the world be it Iraq, Afghanistan, or any of the tons of other places American military terrorism has gone (Nicaragua, Cuba, American support of Zionist atrocities against Palestine, etc.).

http://american-genocide.netfirms.com/html/americanstateterrorism/

0195085574.jpg

I have no tears for the imperialists chickens coming home to roost.

He was distraught over going to iraq to fight against the muslims there or maybe he just didnt want to leave USA at all. So he was anti-war and did his best to interrupt the proceedings.

Timothy Mcveigh is considered a hero by quite a lot of Americans for his terrorism just because he wasn't a muslim.

Get rid of some of that hatred in your heart and you may find yourself with enough room to feel sorrow for the innocents who died in Fort Hood AND in Iraq.

INNOCENTS IN FORT HOOD?

they were all soldiers. soldiers know what they have to do and they are legit targets.

• Advanced Member

^Just wondering, would Seyyed Ali Khamenei endorse this view?

Iran regularly speaks against the arrogant powers in the world and their forces. Do you have sympathy for the enemies of Islam and enemies of the oppressed throughout the world?

• Veteran Member

No, I do not have a shred of sympathy for the enemies of Islam and enemies of the humanity and that is not the issue here.

Did Imam Ali (as) have sympathy for the army of Muawiya when he allowed them the water? and did Imam Sajjad (as) have sympathy for Ibn Hakam when he gave him refuge and shelter?

Edited by abbas110

Just because you threw in the name "Yazeed" doesn't mean you have validated your nonexistent points. I KNOW who Yazeed was and what his crimes were but you do not KNOW these people. They were at a military base therefore they must be evil? That is your logic?

You think our Imams would agree with all the hatred you spew? Your rants about evil white people? You can't just use the suffering of Imam Hussain (as) whenever you want to guilt trip someone and turn around and ignore Ahlulbait's emphasis on love and the beauty of compassion.

You, just like "imperialist, evil white people," are simply a product of hate. You can't be reasoned with and you can't be moved by human suffering unless it fits your political/ideological agenda.

you do realize that your post doesn't have a point.

all you said in it was that you cannot use yazeed to justify your point. what does that mean?

Its like saying that just because you live in Usa doesn't mean you have to support everything USA does.

^^^ nevermind this... disregard it.. just another rant..

Ok lets google where this military location is and send North Koreans and the enemies of USA to put a nuclear bomb on that site inshallah.

• Veteran Member

He had some mental issues........faced harassment.....he was against his own deployment to foreign countries, especially Iraq...

It has nothing to with his religion, I don't know why people here are so quick to bring up his religious background because he is 'a Muslim', the some way zionist media do..

Here, his cousin is explaining everything on FoxNews

• Veteran Member

He had some mental issues........faced harassment.....he was against his own deployment to foreign countries, especially Iraq...

It has nothing to with his religion, I don't know why people here are so quick to bring up his religious background because he is 'a Muslim', the some way zionist media do..

Here, his cousin is explaining everything on FoxNews

Coming from Fox news?? I would have thought that Fox News would be the first ones to call him an "islamist".

• Advanced Member

:( RIP everyone that was killed. I hope muslims in that area in particular aren't subject to the same repercussions as post 9/11 and that old stereotypes aren't reinforced.

It's funny you have these opinions for imperialist troops and then have a picture of Muhammad Ali in your profile. You do know that Muhammad Ali was brave and refused to go over in the draft to help the American military genocide in Vietnam right (which cased him to be stripped of his heavyweight title and to face jail time), unlike those at this military base who were and are willingly participating in the American imperialist/neo-colonialist genocides around the world. But I do agree with one thing you mentioned, may Allah(SWT) protect the Muslims from the grips of evil racist oppressors.

Edited by Abdul-Rahman Brent

• Advanced Member

It's funny you have these opinions for imperialist troops those at this military base who were and are willingly participating in the American imperialist/neo-colonialist genocides around the world.

(salam)

All your talk about imperialist and what not...you forgot one important thing.

The gunman was serving in the United States Military making very good income.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

All your talk about imperialist and what not...you forgot one important thing.

The gunman was serving in the United States Military making very good income.

I never said I supported what happened; but I certainly don't feel any sorrow for anyone in an American military that was, is, and continues to be involved in murdering, raping, and otherwise terrorizing the oppressed all over the world be it in Iraq, Afghanistan, supporting the Zionist terrorism in Palestine, etc. However, I completely agree with one thing you said and that is about the gunman. Why was he even serving in a neo-colonialist crusader force like this to begin with? I'm sure he was racked with guilt about supporting and being in theory a part of such crusaders and imperialists.

Edited by Abdul-Rahman Brent

The fact is the guy was an idiot who eventually snapped. Young muslim guys who joined the army have regretted it since they would be the target of constant harassment, abuse and bullying from fellow soldiers and superiors. Mix that with the fact that he was gonna go back into the same warzone where not only would his life be in danger from enemies, but his self-esteem from his comrades. Straight and simple this idiot snapped and now the media is having a heyday blaming Islam and the fact he was muslim. If anything he is no different than a disgruntled mailman who "goes postal".

I honestly agree with one poster. Muslims and middle easterners should be banned from joining the army.