Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Chosing wrong marja send you to hell?

Rate this topic

(salam)

one should check thoroughly the intelligence of a man before even considering him truthful enough to consider listening to, intelligence is guidance from Allah, many scholars are perverse, and many men are wrong, mistaken, and misguided. this is why we must check carefuly into every matter. because whom we listen to is whom we are taking as leader towards truth a head of us, a leader towards the fire will lead you to the fire and a leader towards paradise will lead you to paradise. Many are the scholars who have come making the unlawful lawful and making lawful the unlawful. one must be cautious and investigate deeply before following any scholar.

(wasalam)

WA wr wb..

mA, nicely put. i'd think Imam al Asr would like us to start using our brains a little as well and not just sit with a dormant mind.

• Advanced Member

I dont need to prove to you what I believe. Only Allah (swt) can judge me, not a 14 yr old kid on shiachat.

(bismillah) (salam)

OH CMON!

When I was 12 people used 12 year old as an insult.

Now I'm 14 and the new insult is 14 year old.. What is this!

I hope this doesn't keep going till I am 60

Edited by ShiaSoldier@2007

• Advanced Member

It has been a long time since I posted here.

It hurts to see believers fight.

It has been truly said that to see the forest one must find a place higher than the trees.

As one who has confessed the truth of the Koran and the Prophet pbuh, I still see Islam from the outside.

Any who undertake to lead will be called forth on judgement day and be required to account for their teachings.

All who follow, and rely on an others interpretation to justify gross violation of the most basic laws will be required to explain themselves.

Men will be judged on the law they have received.

Men who take it apon themselves to usurp the role of judge, and cause men to misdirect their actions will be judged harshly.

The approach to obedience is all that can be interpreted, not the need for obedience.

The human words of a law may be interpreted, the law cannot be made or unmade by men. No matter what the rank.

The prophet Jesus, pbuh, (And truly he was a prophet as was said by the last prophet before the last days, pbuh,) said that the most important law was to love Allah, pbuh, the 2nd was to love your fellow man. All other laws are based on the first two.

If we fight over the form of worship, and which man to follow, we have denied the 2nd law, and by that violate the first law. If we judge and condemn fellow believers we place the judgement of man above that of Allah, pbuh, and usurp the role of judge, and expose our lack of faith in the mercy and judgement of Allah, pbuh.

Lack of faith in Allah, pbuh, and denial of the true words that he has given the prophets , pbut, are the greatest sins.

We are but little children in the understanding of the laws. May we not be as little children fighting over the words of our elders. For truly the fights of little children and the hurts they bring to each other bring no joy to their right living elders.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Read the post by Sis BintAlHoda. She has taken the time and energy to really answer your question.

When I was 12 people used 12 year old as an insult.

Now I'm 14 and the new insult is 14 year old.. What is this!

I hope this doesn't keep going till I am 60

:!!!: You are just too funny!

• Veteran Member

WA wr wb..

mA, nicely put. i'd think Imam al Asr would like us to start using our brains a little as well and not just sit with a dormant mind.

(salam)

Jazaka allahu khair

i can agree with that we must use our minds always, and consider deeply, check and re check and most of all seek guidance from Allah.

(wasalam)

btw i dont want to send this thread way off topic, but i was watching this video today and the lecturer (shaykh safdar razi) was addressng the same topic as the above video, but iin a less 'shockng' fashion, and i think he did a good job of it

btw alial, to my knowledge he is a muqallid of nether of the 2 marja's you mentioned. so consider him neutral :)

it is a good video anyway

btw i dont want to send this thread way off topic, but i was watching this video today and the lecturer (shaykh safdar razi) was addressng the same topic as the above video, but iin a less 'shockng' fashion, and i think he did a good job of it

btw alial, to my knowledge he is a muqallid of nether of the 2 marja's you mentioned. so consider him neutral :)it is a good video anyway

(bismillah) (salam)

Thanks sister i'll take a look at it. About the bolded part,i'm over all the " you vs. me " stuff, because Allah (swt)'s religion is in unity. Imam ali sermon 126. Though i still have some questions to ask, i'll ask in a non-offensive way.

(wasalam)

(bismillah) (salam)

Thanks sister i'll take a look at it. About the bolded part,i'm over all the " you vs. me " stuff, because Allah (swt)'s religion is in unity. Imam ali sermon 126. Though i still have some questions to ask, i'll ask in a non-offensive way.

(wasalam)

No probs, he talks about the 'you vs. me' stuff in the next video in the series :)

btw alial, to my knowledge he is a muqallid of nether of the 2 marja's you mentioned. so consider him neutral :)

it is a good video anyway

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Salamun Aalaykum,

Excellent video. This is also backed up by authentic Ahadeeth. Such as this one:

Usul Al-kafi Kitab al Huja Chapter 44 Hadeeth 4:

أَبُو عَلِيٍّ الْأَشْعَرِيُّ عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْجَبَّارِ عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ عَنْ عَلِيِّ بْنِ النُّعْمَانِ عَنْ سُوَيْدٍ الْقَلَّاءِ عَنْ أَبِي أَيُّوبَ عَنْ أَبِي بَصِيرٍ عَنْ أَبِي جَعْفَرٍ ( عليه السلام ) قَالَ إِنَّ لِلَّهِ عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ عِلْمَيْنِ عِلْمٌ لَا يَعْلَمُهُ إِلَّا هُوَ وَ عِلْمٌ عَلَّمَهُ مَلَائِكَتَهُ وَ رُسُلَهُ فَمَا عَلَّمَهُ مَلَائِكَتَهُ وَ رُسُلَهُ ( عليهم السلام ) فَنَحْنُ نَعْلَمُهُ .

Abu Ali al-Ash‘ari has narrated from Muhammad ibn Abd al-Jabber from Muhammad ibn Isma‘il from Ali ibn al-Nu‘man from Suwayd al-Qalla from abu Ayyub from abu Basir from abu Ja‘far (as), who has said the following:

“Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, has two kinds of knowledge. One kind of knowledge is that which no one knows except He. The other kind is that which He has taught to His angels and His Messengers. Whatever His angels and Messengers have learned we also know it.”

This Hadeeth has been graded as Saheeh By Alamah Majlisi in Mirat al Uqul and its also graded as Saheeh by Behbubi. Its chain is very strong, its narrators are among the most trusted and authentic narrators that we have in shi'sm. Its 100% saheeh.

As the Shaikh (ha) mentions in the video about the knowledge that was possesed by differnt people mentioned in the quran (prophets) and what they were able to do with that knowledge, how is it not possible that Ahlulbayt did not have that same knowledge and even more, when the hadeeth says they have the knowledge of all the prophets and even the angels.

Edited by Al-Mufeed