Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[Resolved]SHIACHAT REP POINTS

Rate this topic

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOahahahahah just goes to show what kind of childish, naive, immature, self righteous, conservative, stone bone headed morons are surfing SC on crazy hours of the night when people like MACDADDYISAC,

I don't think reputation points is a good idea. People are always up at arms against each other on this site and you will be awarded with a red point every time you make a post. All it needs a person

Don't blame these people, Marbles. I think they're just lashing out because of their latent homosexuality or because of feelings of inadequacy at certain anatomical shortcomings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Veteran Member

BRO ITS NOT ABOUT U, you are rightfully chilling on the wise corner of sc. Its the next 10 year old who signs up at sc with baller dreams of becoming a lawyer and an allstar pro athlete accompanied with a few years later in hawza who might be misguided into quitting school right now all together, quitting his football dreams and going into hawza because he would only pay attention to the green repped +40 dimwits on this forum.

LMAO maryam is negative repped too i just checked, wth has she ever done to hurt ur stone hearted feelings.

BRO ITS NOT ABOUT U, you are rightfully chilling on the wise corner of sc. Its the next 10 year old who signs up at sc with baller dreams of becoming a lawyer and an allstar pro athlete accompanied with a few years later in hawza who might be misguided into quitting school right now all together, quitting his football dreams and going into hawza because he would only pay attention to the green repped +40 dimwits on this forum.

LMAO maryam is negative repped too i just checked, wth has she ever done to hurt ur stone hearted feelings.

Dude if the 10 year old has any brains he won't fall for it, if he does then he's a stupid [Edited Out] and deserves it lol.

• Veteran Member

WOahahahahah just goes to show what kind of childish, naive, immature, self righteous, conservative, stone bone headed morons are surfing SC on crazy hours of the night when people like MACDADDYISAC, ALIMOHAMMAD and the gang have positive 40 rep points and Marbles, Khadim, Zahratul Islam and the gang are averaging -30.

HAHAHAHAHAHA either that or this is just a lame attempt by the former to stop naive members from being influenced in a positive light since they themselves cant ever produce credible evidence to support their boneheaded views.

ROFL!

Think about this, it could be just a single person, searching for the posts of someone they hate, giving them -ve.

• Advanced Member

ROFL!

Think about this, it could be just a single person, searching for the posts of someone they hate, giving them -ve.

No, a single individual can only up or down rate a single post once. So if a post is rated -4, that means 4 distinct people went out of their way to do it. (Or, who knows, maybe more; could be more -ves cancelled out by positives for some)

The feature can potentially be useful, it's just that it becomes un-useful if a few people are just blindly downrating someone because of some personal thing, regardless of the contents of a particular post, or uprating every post of an "ally."

The rating thing is best when used sparingly, with the the idea that most posts should probably be rated neutral. A positive is given to highlight an unusually valuable contribution, while a negative is used to point out a particularly vile contribution. And not just based on disagreement, but on something more substantial. The whole rating thing loses all value however when +'s or -'s are thrown out casuallyor for petty reasons. Like any currency, it is devalued when you flood the supply on the market.

• Basic Members

WOahahahahah just goes to show what kind of childish, naive, immature, self righteous, conservative, stone bone headed morons are surfing SC on crazy hours of the night when people like MACDADDYISAC, ALIMOHAMMAD and the gang have positive 40 rep points and Marbles, Khadim, Zahratul Islam and the gang are averaging -30.

HAHAHAHAHAHA either that or this is just a lame attempt by the former to stop naive members from being influenced in a positive light since they themselves cant ever produce credible evidence to support their boneheaded views.

Cry Moar.

SVPjKx41Xmti9vynJ5EkZnnio1_400.jpg

You remind me of that kid.

Edited by thydavidcome
  • Advanced Member
is there a way to find out which of your posts were rated? Because i cant see any rating on my recent posts, yet they obviously have been....

Look on the lower right of your last post. For illustration's sake, I uprated you by pressing the green +. You see the green "1" there?

That's how you see.

Note however that if you get a + and a - for a post, the ratings annihilate each other and disappear, showing no rating.

• Veteran Member

No, a single individual can only up or down rate a single post once. So if a post is rated -4, that means 4 distinct people went out of their way to do it. (Or, who knows, maybe more; could be more -ves cancelled out by positives for some)

bro.. i mean different posts of the same person, so that the overall rep goes down...

• Advanced Member

bro.. i mean different posts of the same person, so that the overall rep goes down...

Yeah, some roving gang of faceless COWARDS did that to me in another thread.

LMAO at Khadim getting -2 rating for describing the system.

Yeah, these children can KMRIA as far as I'm concerned.

(I'll refer readers to James Joyce's Ulysses for an explanation of the acronym KMRIA.)

Guest Zahratul_Islam

I was like -30 last night but I am like +5 after this thread. You crack me up.

MACDADDYISAC

:huh: (and you're rather off on alimohamad's points...)

So there's no thoughts of impropriety here, I'll point out voting is currently broken for mods and admins.

Can't trust a word you say. Every time you say something I usually find out upon further inspection that it is complete balderdash.

• Advanced Member

loll, I don't get the big deal here. So what if people online rate you -ve? It doesn't prove anything nor will it effect your life. Iooll, im a bit amused at the fact that members are getting worked up over something so trivial.

On the other hand, the rating options can be misused. my suggestion is, disable the -ve box, and only leave the +. if its bothering people to such an extent. That way, only good posts get +, and the other posts remain neutral.

YOU CAN REP US RED, but best believe Malcolm X and Ali were the most hated men in the STATES AT ONE POINT.

what lessons did these guys teach or which ways did they follow that made them hated by many?

loll, I don't get the big deal here. So what if people online rate you -ve? It doesn't prove anything nor will it effect your life. Iooll, im a bit amused at the fact that members are getting worked up over something so trivial.

On the other hand, the rating options can be misused. my suggestion is, disable the -ve box, and only leave the +. if its bothering people to such an extent. That way, only good posts get +, and the other posts remain neutral.

i like your idea.

You should read up. Please don't bring the nation of islam into this.

subhanAllah, i think i do know why. you make it seem like they are the perfect islamic role model (for what they had done) and maybe they are to you and as long as you know why they were hated, then i think you know best who you choose to look up to.

Edited by gogiison2
  • Veteran Member

subhanAllah, i think i do know why. you make it seem like they are the perfect islamic role model (for what they had done) and maybe they are to you and as long as you know why they were hated, then i think you know best who you choose to look up to.

Who said perfect? Why are you jumping onto conclusions here. Yes I look up to them but that doesn't mean they are the sole source of anyone's inspiration or guidance. I just want to make it clear to you that they were hated for all the wrong reasons.

• Advanced Member

^-44 DAaaaaaaaaaaaaym.....you got a few enemies on here bana!

Anyways, i think its a well good idea havin these reps. Its obvious that the people in red are not the backwards muslim type , and the people in green are. I think its good to be differentiated.