Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
FJS

Global warming?

Can anyone tell me the best solution to global warming? something that is practical? affordable? works?

I can think of saving electricity, but that is a big issue. People don't want to give up electricity.

global warming(human caused that is) is fake, dont believe in that junk.

is the eearth getting hotter? yes it is, are humans responsible? no we are not.

so lit the fire and let it cook.

Edited by lion

global warming(human caused that is) is fake, dont believe in that junk.

is the eearth getting hotter? yes it is, are humans responsible? no we are not.

so lit the fire and let it cook.

LOL!!! we are responsible !! LOL! that wasn't a good solution :|

well its not as easy you put it, theres huge debate in the scientific community on whether humans have had an impact on climate change, my opinion on this issue is that if we did have any impact on climate change it would be very little that its not something to worry about.

i was listening to the radio and it was said 1999 (i think) was one of the coldest years to date. and some states in the USA are having the coldest temperatures ever in October if i remember correctly. i'd call it global cooling if anything. a lot of these people who tell us to save and go green live hypocritical lives.

Edited by gogiison2

Can anyone tell me the best solution to global warming? something that is practical? affordable? works?

I can think of saving electricity, but that is a big issue. People don't want to give up electricity.

Wait for the natural factors causing warming for the past few decades to naturally switch back in the other direction and adapt yourself to your environment.

Human impact on climate is evident. international scientific consensus is that climate changes had been accelerated and is more than what can be accounted for by natural processes.

what can we do?! nothing!

Global warming is more commonly known as Climate change now, since it causes extreme temperatures in both directions, not just hotter weather. This is caused by glaciers melting, causing for the natural turning of oceans and bodies of water to change direction and/or temperature.

One major way to drastically minimize CO2 levels is to increase trees all over the earth big time. Instead of doing this we continue to cut them down though, and expect our world to magically become better by itself :).

Global Warming usually has a natural backfire of sudden extremely cool temperatures. But overall, there is a higher change of temperature each year and possibly decade. It is not fake. The Earth is like the human body. If you don't take good care of it, it won't take good care of you.