Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
quantumsolutions

“The Swine Flu Vaccination is a Satanic Trick”

Rate this topic

As Salaam Alaikum,

Brothers and Sisters in Islam, we must spread this URGENT message to the Muslim and Arabic world quickly.

There is a deadly plan that could wipe out the entire Ummah if we don’t stop it immediately. It is regarding the deadly vaccination for the laboratory-made swine flu. This whole thing is a trick to kill us and sterilize our children. I realize this sounds crazy. Please keep reading. We have the proof.

I will keep this short and quickly let you know that I have 5 healthy children who have NEVER received any vaccines---not even at birth! That is because I learned of the deadly nature of vaccines 17 years ago and have been warning and educating mothers ever since. In fact, it was this issue that woke me up to higher truths and led me to Islam. Al Hamdu Lillah.

And it was nearly 13 years ago that it occurred to me that vaccines may be used to kill off the Ummah one day. It just seemed too easy a trick not to use. I theorized that they would attempt to sterilize the youth.

Anyway, fast forward to today and we have the Swine Flu vaccine mandated by the UN and WHO for the entire world. I didn’t realize they would target the whole of humanity!! This is perhaps one of the biggest tricks the Shaitan has ever tried to pull on mankind and we must stop it!

After many emails to Al Jazeera they have finally reported on this most pressing story on the planet. Please watch this Al Jazeera interview in Arabic if you don’t believe me.

And here is a related article from The Palestine Telegraph in English.

http://tinyurl.com/swine-flu-genocide

Here are some websites in English where you can do some more research.

www.theFluCase.com

www.nvic.org

www.drtenpenny.com

www.vactruth.com

http://www.pathlights.com/nr_encyclopedia/onlinebooks/Vaccine/Vaccination-Crisis.pdf

Americans and Europeans are taking this to the streets to wake up their brethren. Many doctors and nurses refuse to take the vaccine because they know it is deadly and are willing to lose their jobs!! Oprah’s famous doctor, Doctor Oz will not be vaccinating his own 4 children. And here is a disturbing video of a woman who is now paralyzed 10 days after receiving her flu shot in the grocery store. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4MIm1mB7GM

The authorities continue to tell us, “Don’t worry. It’s very rare to have a bad reaction.” That is a lie. Allah (swt) warns us that the Shaitan is the arch deceiver and he likes to use the television to spin his deception.

Brothers and Sisters we must change our thinking if we are to survive. And Saudi Arabia will crumble if it continues to enforce the rule that all those wishing to perform Hajj must first be injected with the evil UN’s poisonous shot of pig DNA. And yes, this does cause mutation of our own human DNA. Even if it didn’t contain pork, or mercury or dangerous squalene, Allah (swt) does not want us to inject disease into our bloodstream. Shaitan is laughing at the Ummah right now. We must fight back and time is running out!!

We need each and every one of you to stand up and sound the alarm!! Do not let the kuffar inject ANYTHING into your bloodstream. And just in case you believe vaccines help stop disease, please read this page. It will really help you to see the trick that has fooled so many of us for so long. http://stopthevax.com/VaccinationCrisis.html

Vaccines never eradicate disease. They always, always, ALWAYS cause more death and disease and often spark pandemics of the very disease they were supposed to stop! I know there is a mother or father right now reading this with tears running down their face because they have lost something precious to this insidious evil called vaccines.

If our beloved prophet were here now, would he advise us to take a diseased injection? Does it make sense to inject disease into your body in order to be healthy? That would be a bit like cutting off your toes so you can run faster. Silly, eh? And I haven’t even mentioned the mind-control microchip they hope to implant in all of us.

I invite you to turn to Allah (swt) and the natural remedies He so graciously provides during times of illness. I will say this unequivocally. “You cannot poison yourself into a state of health.” This goes for chemotherapy or any other poisonous pharmaceutical treatment for that matter. Allah (swt) is the Healer. This is a test for the Ummah. A very big test. Will we hand our lives over so easily to the kuffar?

After you do some research and realize that what I say is true, come help us save the Ummah by posting this same message (copy and paste) on as many forums as you can. Send out emails. (copy and paste). Call your local newspapers. Hand out this Arabic flyer in your community. www.STOPtheVAX.com/FlyerArabic.pdf Print this post up and give it to your Imam. Yell it from the rooftops. Let Allah (swt) hear that we truly care for each other and have true faith in Islam.

By the way, there are natural remedies that can help with the flu such as Vitamin C and Vitamin D. There are also MMS drops which are useful and colloidal silver products. Let a healing fever run its course. Never interrupt a fever with drugs such as Donald Rumsfeld’s Tamiflu. That is poisonous. Fever is your friend. Please turn to Allah (swt) and your local natural healer for advice or watch my Healing Praxis Series. It’s free and very powerful, easy to apply. I don’t sell anything. May the Ummah rise together in Strength, Faith and Good Health and may Allah (swt) bless our efforts to save the Ummah before it is too late.

Peace and Strength,

Um Luqman aka Susan

Founder of www.STOPtheVAX.com

www.TheHealingPraxis.com

Both the disease and the 'vaccine' were developed artificially in the laboratory of a pharma corp. That's not a conspiracy theory but the truth. The same company (Baxter) is selling tens of millions of doses of untested 'vaccine' for the disease it itself manufactured, and which does NOT occur in pigs.

Actually the vaccine is haram as it contains pig cells. Look it up.

^Do you, fool, know that bioterrorism charges were filed against Baxter for having put the LIVE H1N1 flu inside the vaccine (contaminated batches) to several countries? That H1N1 is a genetically engineered virus not previously known in pigs or humans that binds to DNA not RNA as the regular flu virus?

Do you, fool, know that vaccines are not supposed to have LIVE virii inside them?

The fool here is you. Go ahead, take the vaccine and spare us your ignorance.

you're really making a fool of yourself,

do you even know what a vaccine is? pig cells in the vaccine? really now?

Yes, Youtube-generation illiterate. Porcine gelatin, look it up.

Acid pretreatment is invariably used for porcine gelatin. Pigskins are first dehaired, usually by a combination of steam, rubber paddles, and flame (Farmer, et al., 1982). The pigskins may then be degreased by various methods, such as centrifuged in a rotating drum heated with steam to temperatures between 60° and 65° C. or approximately 150°-160°F. (Hinterwaldner, 1977a). Petroleum-based solvents such as tetrachloroethylene (TCE) may also be used to degrease animals, but this is less common than steam and mechanical methods because of safety and environmental issues (Norris, 1982). Hydrogen peroxide may be used to remove grease passed through a chopper or macerator to cut the skin into uniform sizes (Keenan, 1994). The skins are then soaked at a pH of 1 to 4 with a food-grade mineral acid such as hydrochloric (HCl), phosphoric (H3PO4), or sulfuric (H2SO4) acid for 8 to 30 hours (Hinterwaldner, 1977b; Keenan, 1994; Cole, 2000; Ledward, 2000). This treatment causes the material to swell to two to three times its pre-treatment volume (Ledward, 2000). The acid-treated pigskins are then washed with water to remove impurities. The skins are then extracted with hot water and the extract is filtered through an anion-cation exchange column to reduce ash or mineral levels. The gelatin extract is vacuum concentrated or ultra filtered to a concentration of between 15 and 35%, filtered, pH adjusted to between 3.5 and 6, evaporated to 50% solids, sterilized at temperatures between 248-303°F. for up to 13 seconds, chilled and extruded into noodles approximately 1/8 inch diameter, dried through a multi zone oven at 158°F., and milled to the specified particle size and packaged (Hinterwaldner, 1977a). Acid pretreatment is sometimes used for beef ossein, but this is relatively uncommon (Rose, 1990).

You better go ask your mullah LOL

Edited by Researcher

porcine gelatin in the h1n1 vaccine is not haram at all, before you open your mouth check your sources

salam

Salam

Sorry I don't shop for a fatwa first before deciding if gelatin from pig skin is haram as the Qur'an is clear that we do not ingest pigs.

regardless of that fact, the benefits of vaaccines have greatly outweighted the negative impacts of vaccination.

and yes the quran ALLOWS eating pig under certain conditions.

Edited by lion

There have been several documented cases of vaccines being as a means for eugenics. Anyone that denies this fact and still trusts their elected officials and media representatives, people like that i would say deserve the criminals that are in power.

I don't know about this swine flu vaccine thing, but i've come a number of articles to at least be skeptical of what's being officially told.

Edited by Aloysius Pendergast

I wanted to add, I personally do not reccommend that anyone does take the swine flu vaccine,as of yet.

I however will choose to opt out this year.

Edited by lion

regardless of that fact, the benefits of vaaccines have greatly outweighted the negative impacts of vaccination.

and yes the quran ALLOWS eating pig under certain conditions.

lion, all I can say is go do the research. You will be shocked. Did you read my letter?? This is not a time to be repeating what we have been programmed to think from the television. Laziness in thinking can kill you.

Power to the Ummah and all Believers.

And it was nearly 13 years ago that it occurred to me that vaccines may be used to kill off the Ummah one day.

So you went to search for proof after you've had that idea. That's not called research, that's called bias.

as a doctor, i research all these vaccine hoax... they are not true

It is promoted by some western nutcases like Sarah Stone, Joseph Mercola, leonard horowitz and Bergmeister...

they do not have any scietific evidence. they are promoting their own products they call "natural"!

Mercola is activist against all form of vaccines... Horowitz is a fraud.. former dentist who find a living in health quacks. Bergmeister is complete nutcase.. she is behind the suit against baxter... she claims UN and WHO want to kill all Americans for the benefit of secret mysterious gang and for the UK, China, And Mexico who want to take american resource by killing all americans!!!!

The vaccine is safe. scientific researched showed that. (i checked myself in medical journals). The vaccine is based on seasonal flu vaccine. which is given safely to millions of people since years...

ofcourse there is always side effects.. in medicine you can't eliminate side effects... H1N1 vaccine have no more side effects than MMR, DTP, BCG or even polio vaccines

sure , marshal law is necessary if a pandemic reaches level 6. besides helping reduce the spread of the pandemic, what does the govt want to do to americans? put them in prison? hypotheticals just put fear into people.

sure , marshal law is necessary if a pandemic reaches level 6. besides helping reduce the spread of the pandemic, what does the govt want to do to americans? put them in prison? hypotheticals just put fear into people.

(bismillah)

we are all humans and the american government hasnt got a good track record when it comes to restraining themselves from shedding blood. If you are a muslim the last thing you want is marshall law because they dont really like us muslims much and errrm what can i say without sounding like a nut?

it just isnt a good situation for a muslim in america to have their rights taken away and marshall law imposed.

Did you notice the suffering in guantanmo and wars on muslims? You should notice that muslim blood is cheap and if they kill muslims in afghanistan etc.etc.......

if any muslim thinks they will not be dealt with like muslims in other parts of the world because they are us or uk citizens they are mistaken.

And that is all worrying enough but worse still is marshall law under pretext of flu and dajaal at the same time.

I assure that no american soldier is ready to shed the blood of an american.

You're being far too optimistic. Not toward US soldiers, but human nature in general when you say this.

True but the law dictates human nature, and the law in usa will always huant any administration that goes beyond to such point where civilians are killed in usa in mass numbers that is

True but the law dictates human nature, and the law in usa will always huant any administration that goes beyond to such point where civilians are killed in usa in mass numbers that is

You can make people believe that such an action is needed for the greater good of America. The end justifies the means, however unconstitutional and criminal they may be. That logic, believe or not would appeal to a pretty high percentage of people.

I'm sure the people that carried out 9/11 thought killing 3,000 of their fellow countrymen would be a worthwhile sacrifice for the greater interest of Imperial USA.

Yes fiasco, tell me who would the president trust if he intended to carry out an attack of such caliber, no one, he can't even trust his own brother, don't you understand that to orchestrate such an inside job would take massive consensus? One that congress or the supreme courts would not know about?

It sounds good that bush did it but by any rational means its not doable

What you've addressed is a digression from what we were originally talking about, but i'm to blame for bringing this up i suppose.

My point lion, really was that there are people that are strong believers in the end justifies the means method. People in the U.S Government even. Soldiers, everyday citizens. They might be well intentioned in terms of their love for their country, but the point is that methods they use to achieve security and stability for their country can include gunning down their fellow countrymen.

Yes fiasco, tell me who would the president trust if he intended to carry out an attack of such caliber, no one, he can't even trust his own brother, don't you understand that to orchestrate such an inside job would take massive consensus? One that congress or the supreme courts would not know about?

Well, your first error is in assuming the president himself is somehow the arhitect behind the entire ordeal. It's not neccessary for him to be. It's entirely plausible to be just one of the pieces, just one individual playing his role post 9/11 making sure a certain narrative is stressed.

And no lion, a massive consensus is not neccessary. It takes no more than a few dozen individuals to orchestrate such an attack. The entire government need not be aware of what one of their sectors is up to. A few men here, a few men there. Granted, men with tremendous power and influence, but still few in number.

It sounds good that bush did it but by any rational means its not doable

You seem like an intelligent young man. You really think that a bunch of cave dwellers striking the heart of the most powerful nation, penetrating it's most secure establishments is more rational than a group of individuals in that nation's government itself. Men that would know the in's and out's of the security apparatus, men perhaps who are in CONTROL of the security apparatus?(Norad and Cheney come to mind)

Edited by Fiasco

salam fiasco, I appreciate taking your time to respond,

In terms of logistics, its alot easier for alqaida to commit such an act than it is for the US govt.

all they needed was experienced pilots, what they didnt need was to hide anything(which I think is the hardest of parts)

You proposed that its possible that the president didnt know about it, do you see a CIA chief attacking a US city without the president knowing?, or Richard cheney would give an order to CIA to initiate an attack on an american city without his president knowing? for arguement's sake , if all of the above were true, there needs to be a substantial number of men who carry out such communications, and are active in organizing such an attack,correct? remember now ,it only takes ONE ,ONE person and the whole PLAN fails and you would most certainly see govt officials behind bars.

do you think the FBI knew about this and let it slide because everyone agreed that ,' hey lets kills 3000 americans and destroy 4 planes so we can go to afghanistan? such intelligence/reasoning was not known to most to propose such an idea in the first place.

but the biggest problem is the attack itself, if the government carried out the attack , who did they use as pawns? who drove those airplanes toward those towers?

you could say ,''oh but they were missiles'' , if you say that your WHOLE plan fails because now A LARGE group of people would have to be in this, INCLUDING AIRLINE COMPANIES and ''families' of victims as well.

like i said , if the law wasnt there, then hey i dont see anythign wrong with your theory but in reality too many constraints for it to happen.

salam

LOL this is soo funny

thanks for sharing :!!!:

Specially this line:

And I haven’t even mentioned the mind-control microchip they hope to implant in all of us.
Edited by N-E-R-D

You proposed that its possible that the president didnt know about it, do you see a CIA chief attacking a US city without the president knowing?, or Richard cheney would give an order to CIA to initiate an attack on an american city without his president knowing? for arguement's sake , if all of the above were true, there needs to be a substantial number of men who carry out such communications, and are active in organizing such an attack,correct? remember now ,it only takes ONE ,ONE person and the whole PLAN fails and you would most certainly see govt officials behind bars.

I think you've misunderstood me. I've not claimed the President would be completely unaware. Rather, what i have said is that the President doesn't necessarily have to be the chief architect behind it.

Your error is in assuming that government bodies like the CIA or the FBI work in complete cohesion. All towards one goal. There are parties and groups within those organizations that don't see eye to eye on everything. It's entirely possible that one sector of the CIA, perhaps no more than a handful of men were involved and were working in collaboration with Cheney, while another sector is completly oblivious to whats going on.The VC didn't have to orders to anyone. The men that were involved were already highly resourceful. They had the logistics, the blueprints, the ins and out of the security, control of airspace and so forth.

Like i've said, the number of individuals involved doesn't have to be more than a few dozen. That's not that many people, and it isn't difficult to keep the secret in house.

do you think the FBI knew about this and let it slide because everyone agreed that ,' hey lets kills 3000 americans and destroy 4 planes so we can go to afghanistan? such intelligence/reasoning was not known to most to propose such an idea in the first place.

Again, the FBI is not one person. It is a group of men. It has it's bureaucracy. It is men that are well intentioned and men that are not. I first off, don't even think the FBI was involved. At the most, maybe the people that were involved had a couple of "their guys" in the FBI, providing them with whatever resource they could to make the operation work properly.

Please don't assume that the entire FBI knows what's going on. As if every agent is aware of what the other agent is upto. Same with the CIA and another government body.

but the biggest problem is the attack itself, if the government carried out the attack , who did they use as pawns? who drove those airplanes toward those towers?

The "hijackers" could have been patsies or they could have been agents. The latter seems more reasonable to me. However either one makes sense.

The airplanes could easily have been remote controlled. Such technology had been available at that time as well.

If i may continue with my earlier point about security. I've a few questions for you as well....

It is now pretty much established that the twin towers and WTC 7 fell the way they did, because of explosives planted within the buildings. These are highly secure buildings, especially WTC 7 which contained offices for a number of government agencies such as the CIA. Is it reasonable to claim that the Al-Qeada somehow went into those buildings and planted bombs in professional fashion without anyone noticing?

Second. Why was not the plane that hit the pentagon shot down? Standard Norad procedure is to intercept any plane that fails to respond to any incoming communication. Why on that faithful day did Norad decide to go against it's standard procedure and allow a plane to head straight for the pentagon? In a day, where just earlier two planes had crashed into the twin towers, one would assume that the Norad would be on high alert if anything. Yet, they were apparently kicking back and talking a day off.

I think you've misunderstood me. I've not claimed the President would be completely unaware. Rather, what i have said is that the President doesn't necessarily have to be the chief architect behind it.

Your error is in assuming that government bodies like the CIA or the FBI work in complete cohesion. All towards one goal. There are parties and groups within those organizations that don't see eye to eye on everything. It's entirely possible that one sector of the CIA, perhaps no more than a handful of men were involved and were working in collaboration with Cheney, while another sector is completly oblivious to whats going on.The VC didn't have to orders to anyone. The men that were involved were already highly resourceful. They had the logistics, the blueprints, the ins and out of the security, control of airspace and so forth.

Like i've said, the number of individuals involved doesn't have to be more than a few dozen. That's not that many people, and it isn't difficult to keep the secret in house.

Again, the FBI is not one person. It is a group of men. It has it's bureaucracy. It is men that are well intentioned and men that are not. I first off, don't even think the FBI was involved. At the most, maybe the people that were involved had a couple of "their guys" in the FBI, providing them with whatever resource they could to make the operation work properly.

Please don't assume that the entire FBI knows what's going on. As if every agent is aware of what the other agent is upto. Same with the CIA and another government body.

The "hijackers" could have been patsies or they could have been agents. The latter seems more reasonable to me. However either one makes sense.

The airplanes could easily have been remote controlled. Such technology had been available at that time as well.

If i may continue with my earlier point about security. I've a few questions for you as well....

It is now pretty much established that the twin towers and WTC 7 fell the way they did, because of explosives planted within the buildings. These are highly secure buildings, especially WTC 7 which contained offices for a number of government agencies such as the CIA. Is it reasonable to claim that the Al-Qeada somehow went into those buildings and planted bombs in professional fashion without anyone noticing?

Second. Why was not the plane that hit the pentagon shot down? Standard Norad procedure is to intercept any plane that fails to respond to any incoming communication. Why on that faithful day did Norad decide to go against it's standard procedure and allow a plane to head straight for the pentagon? In a day, where just earlier two planes had crashed into the twin towers, one would assume that the Norad would be on high alert if anything. Yet, they were apparently kicking back and talking a day off.

(bismillah) (salam)

this video 9/11 in plane sight is good 8 parts on you tube.

Edited by imanbeautysoap

Destroying immune systems, eh? Yeah, that's why mass vaccinations eradicated certain childhood diseases in the developed nations ... well, that is, until certain retarded, retrograde parents chose not to vaccinate their children.

(salam)

Look guys, Islam is not against vaccination. Why should it when there are so many benefits with very minimum side affect.

If you don't believe me, then you may start reading about Polio

Polio (also called poliomyelitis) is a contagious, historically devastating disease that was virtually eliminated from the Western hemisphere in the second half of the 20th century. Although polio has plagued humans since ancient times, its most extensive outbreak occurred in the first half of the 1900s before the vaccination, created by Jonas Salk, became widely available in 1955.

At the height of the polio epidemic in 1952, nearly 60,000 cases with more than 3,000 deaths were reported in the United States alone. However, with widespread vaccination, wild-type polio, or polio occurring through natural infection, was eliminated from the United States by 1979 and the Western hemisphere by 1991.

http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/bacterial_viral/polio.html

Farrakhan: H1N1 vaccine developed to kill people

By Andrew Moran.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/280790

In Memphis on Sunday, Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan said to an audience that the H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccination was developed to depopulate the human race.

You must be very proud of him as such an intelligent and moderate Islamic leader :!!!:

Edited by Irishman