Orion

Dawoodi Bohra beliefs and practices.

^^^ How do you know this?

If true, this would be a a big difference since Shia and their beliefs are open to all. We want everyone to know the truth and love to promote our religion through peaceful means.

Another question would be:

What is the Bohri position regarding problems facing the Muslim world, like the Kashmir, Palestine and other issue?

Are they completely silent or do they have an opinion. And if so, what are they doing about it?

(bismillah)

I've asked a Bhori questions about their beliefs before and she was very dodgey in her answers or very round about. Sometimes she would even say "yeah I'm not supposed to tell you" or the like. So they are pretty secretive.

I'm going to guess they don't care all too much about issues that do not directly effect their sect. Though this is from anecdotal evidence which doesn't stand for that much for anyone except me.

(salam)

jannah is not for every one

Allah says in Quraan we created many humans and stones just for hell fire.

i wonder what he means by that

Where does it say that?

here we go buddy i know what i am talking about

FUEL OF HELL FIRE:

There is always something that is needed to keep the fire going. The fire is destructive in its nature, so it needs to consume something to keep itself going. The fuel of the Hell-fire will be Kuffaar as Allah (subhanu wa ta'ala) says: "… then fear the Fire [hell] whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers" (2:24)

Edited by shoelace

(bismillah)

jannah is not for every one

Allah says in Quraan we created many humans and stones just for hell fire.

i wonder what he means by that

Yes, what does He mean by that?

(note that when something is used for Allah, one should use capital letters like "He". Small letter words "he" is used for gods other than God.)

What are you trying to say in this post. Are you saying that anyone who questions Bohri beliefs and practices will go in hell fire?????????

How come you are so afraid about your own beliefs that you cant even handle a questioner. It expresses lack of confidence and weakness.If you have any question about our beliefs we will welcome you and reply. If we dont know the answer we will just say we dont know or that we will find out from more knowledgeable people and let you know......... We will not start sending you to hell fire!!!!!!!

FUEL OF HELL FIRE:

Thereis always something that is needed to keep the fire going. The fire isdestructive in its nature, so it needs to consume something to keepitself going. The fuel of the Hell-fire will be Kuffaar as Allah(subhanu wa ta'ala) says: "… then fear the Fire [hell] whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers" (2:24)

Wasn't that Br. Fakhruddin who said that Bohris are not supposed to read the translation of Quran?

So how did you quote Quran translation, or was that a sin?

Edited by Orion

Wasn't that Br. Fakhruddin who said that Bohris are not supposed to read the translation of Quran?

So how did you quote Quran translation, or was that a sin?

every day you bring up some thing really weird just coz of hate u have against shia and shia community....dowoodi bohra,ithna ashari,sunni or wahabi all are muslim first,and it is farrz on every muslim to read word of Allah and understand what it means.

in future if you want to argue without logic please do not address me.

i live in pakistan .. we hear the bohri azan daily in loudspeakers..

and i have a feeling.. the people on this forum are just common bohris.. they don't know much about their religion.. what they all know is what they have been told in their majalis ..they haven't actually read any bohra religion books.. so basically - its useless to argue with them!

as far as i know.. the bohri fiqh is based on the book "Daim ul Islam" ..and they quote history from "Sharhul Akhbar"

if i am not wrong i have seen all tis weird IDS on progressive bohra(sect forum against shia) but any ways wallah ho aalaam

it is so weird common bohra donno any thing about there religion still Imam Ali and imam Hussain allows them to built there zarih and great dignitaries of iraaq and iraan respects them alot

here is the example

http://www.malumaat.com/

http://www.malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/660.html

you haven't built their zareeh - your dai did..

you don't get any respect from the dignitaries - your dai gets..

you're just a common bohri.. who thinks he knows a lot - but actually he doesn't know anything

you haven't built their zareeh - your dai did..

you don't get any respect from the dignitaries - your dai gets..

you're just a common bohri.. who thinks he knows a lot - but actually he doesn't know anything

yeah i agree common bohri donno any thing compare to DAI e Imam -uz- zaman we have our own limitations.

I don't understand what you mean by this.

God has prepared for evil doers, but Allah (swt) says he made good everything he created. So their original purpose was not for hell, but has prepared for one people become that.

Edited by Awakened

every day you bring up some thing really weird just coz of hate u have against shia and shia community....dowoodi bohra,ithna ashari,sunni or wahabi all are muslim first,and it is farrz on every muslim to read word of Allah and understand what it means.

This thread was created to ask questions about Bohra beliefs and practices. And before opening this thread I asked Br. Fakhruddin if he would agree to answer questions and it was only after his agreement that this thread was opened.

You say I ask weird questions.......if they are not true why not just deny them?????? or explain them if they are true.

People come to this forum and ask all kind of weird questions about our beliefs and practices but we welcome them and answer them politely. If something is true we provide and explanation to the best of our knowledge. And most of the time we are able to provide evidence from Quran, Hadith books, historic text and logic. If something is not true we tell them its not true.

in future if you want to argue without logic please do not address me.

Who is arguing with you? In the whole thread you have zero contribution. Br. Fakhruddin has answered some questions and removed some mis-understandings. But what have you done? Have you provided any answers???????

We are asking questions about your beliefs and practices. We expect some of them to be true and some false. All we are asking you is to tell us which of them are true which are not.

Is that too difficult for you?

It seems that in my absence you guys have started fighting.

One advice to brother Shoelac..

As you are aware that we have be oppressed, tortured and killed both by Shia and Sunni clan in the past 1000 years. But we Bohris have never ever retaliated or even said something bad back to them. Why because our Dai's has always taught us that stay away, Imam is in seclusion, he only can decide whether to fight back. So over past 1000 years, we have remain steadfast on our belief and have stuck to Imam uz Zaman and his Dai.

For brother who have said that our dai stay in palaces or drives in limousine or average bohri on this forum can't answer. I would say to him, that tough you have hurt our feelings,we don't care, just imagine if average bohri like me can answer you, if our sheikh comes online, Allah help you.

Brother Shoelac be constructive in replys without quoting anything which may hurt others feeling.

Okay lets give answer one by one. starting with Azan

Inshallah, Allah will help me to answer them.

Salam,

I have a question, why are Bohras so secretive, that they are even secretive in their Azans? Aren't Muslims supposed to recite Azan openly for everyone to here? Have anyone ever heard a Bohri Azan before? Could some brethrens in shiachat provide evidence to support my claim for Azan to be recited openly?

Truth is not tbe hidden, unless there's something wrong with it. The True belief will never hide. It clearly shows with all these unique secret user naems and passwords for Bohries and secret frequencies to access videos, that the Bohri Leaders know what they truly are, and this is a business of Power. Anyone can achieve mystical powers -even christians and chinese do. That doesnt make them the right path. Subconsciously you folks know this.

One more thing, were the AhlulBayt including the Holy Prophet Ghujrati? Why sudden change of clothes and official language? Why not follow the style and sunnah of the Holy Prophet?

This is what I wanted to say. And I swear Imam Ali[a.s] would never travel in Limos and live in Palaces. Just look at President Ahmedinejad -he's mroe of a role model than the Da'i is. They all just run religions to follow their low desires [according to Quran].

I know I am harsh in my speech, but Im being straightforward. Whatever bohras Ive absorved are more focused in materialistic world and business. In the end, we'll become apparant -just like in the Hereafter. Everyone will be recognized by his face.

Wasalam.

Dear brother Mafhhzb.

really it said half knowledge is harmful both for the person who has half knowledge and for others to whom he gives.

Thats precisely you have done. You don't know the full thing, that has lead to your anger and misunderstanding and have also misguided others.

You want to know Azzan. I will tell you, though you can go to any masjid to listen it, and also pray in bohra masjid.

azaan1.jpg

azaan2.jpg

azaan3.jpg

“Allaaho akbar (4 times). Ash-hado anlailaaha illallaah (2times). Ash-hado anna Mohammadar Rasulullah (2 times). Ash-hado anna maulana Aliyaw waliyullah (2 times). Hayya ‘alas salaat (2 times). Hayya alal falaah (2 times). Hayya ‘ala khairil ‘amal (2 times). Mohammaduw wa ‘Aliyun khairul bashare wa ‘itratohoma khairul ‘itr (2 times). Allaaho akbar (2 times). La ilaaha illallaaho la ilaaha illallaah.”

“Allah is the greatest (4). I bear the witness that there is no God but Allah (2). I bear the witness that Mohammad (SAWS) is his messenger (2). I bear the witness that Ali (as) is the friend of Allah (2). Hasten towards the prayer (2). Hasten towards the betterment (2). Hasten towards the best of deeds (2). Mohammad (SAWS) and Ali (as) are the best of mankind and their progeny is the best of all progenies (2). Allah is the greatest (2). There is no God but Allah (2).”

Imaam Ali Zayn ul-Aabideen (as) has said: ‘Whenever Rasulullah (SAWS) heard the azaan, he used to repeat the words with the mo'azzin . But when the caller proclaimed Hayya ‘alas salaat (2 times), hasten to the prayer; Hayya ‘alal falaah (2 times), hasten to the success; and Hayya ‘alaa khair il- ‘amal, hasten to the best of works, Rasulullah (SAWS) used to say la hawla wa la quwata illa billaah, there is neither power nor strength but with Allah.'

I need to anwser this brother lot many question. one thing there is saying.

Once Imam Sadiq or Baqir had worn splendid dress when he had come to Mecca. A person asked, been Imam he should not wear such splendid clothes. Imam said, that Imam does as per will of Allah and what circumstance required that time for Imam to act. Similarly Dai's does as per Imams instruction and acts according to circumstance. Dai's have always acted for benefit of mumineens. Even tough current dai lives in saifee mahal, please go through the biography of him by no bohris and you will find he lives as per shariah of Rasullah in every minute aspects and i guess you may be still far of even to touch outter limits of shariah than pointing fingers on him.

I am kinda tied up today so going offline.

But to inform this brother i think i will have to post lifes spend by all 52 dais to complete brothers knowledge.

Is that too difficult for you?

questions and false allegation are 2 different things i am sure aliasger engineer taught u well how to manipulate haq and bring more hate between shia and muslims.

Edited by shoelace

yeah i agree common bohri donno any thing compare to DAI e Imam -uz- zaman we have our own limitations.

(salam)

These are just excuses. You are not limited. You think you have limitation because you don't have the desire to seek knowledge. It is either this or your faith has become to comfortable that the truth no longer matters anymore.

(salam)

These are just excuses. You are not limited. You think you have limitation because you don't have the desire to seek knowledge. It is either this or your faith has become to comfortable that the truth no longer matters anymore.

Who cares about the truth...... when you have a faith based on dreams and miracles?

:Hijabi:

Who cares about the truth...... when you have a faith based on dreams and miracles?

:Hijabi:

let me know ur true details and i will let u know what truth is....

Edited by shoelace

Even Allah has brought many changes in his own way of work from the day world has been created he has sent many different shariyah,Imam zainul abedin use to wear exp clothes that doesnt means he is not on HAQ,comparing life of Muhammed(saw) with the present DAI is pure vague Muhammed(saw) had his own responsibilities and his own way of work,syedna taher safuddin lived a very simple life it was his era now time is change Muhammed burhanuddin has his own way of work and his own responsibilities and we momeen already know how much respect and peace we have got within in this golden age of present dai,no matter what enemies of dawaat try to do or make different arguments against haq this ship of faith and tawhid will never sink. INSHALLAH

Salam. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Your reply seems vague. Please tell me specifically, do Bohra's recite azan openly and not just heard within the interior of their Mosque. I have never personally heard the Bohra recite any Azan.

Secondly, we take the example of the AhlulBayt, though they were rich with all the Khums money and other incomes they got from wars and economy, they never chose to live a lavish life-style. Imam Ali when he became Caliph, used to eat the harshest kind of food, just so that in the Day of Judgement -no poor person could complain against him. They used to do their own work and they were no ashamed. I dont think riding around in Limos, living in Palaces and eating various delicacies for dinner from the income of people points to a truly saint person.

Regards.

p.s. link me to an audio file of Bohra Azan. Or do we need secret passwords?

send me ur email address ill send u audio file i cant upload it here coz its arround 10 MB

“Allaaho akbar (4 times). Ash-hado anlailaaha illallaah (2times). Ash-hado anna Mohammadar Rasulullah (2 times). Ash-hado anna maulana Aliyaw waliyullah (2 times). Hayya ‘alas salaat (2 times). Hayya alal falaah (2 times). Hayya ‘ala khairil ‘amal (2 times). Mohammaduw wa ‘Aliyun khairul bashare wa ‘itratohoma khairul ‘itr (2 times). Allaaho akbar (2 times). La ilaaha illallaaho la ilaaha illallaah.”

“Allah is the greatest (4). I bear the witness that there is no God but Allah (2). I bear the witness that Mohammad (SAWS) is his messenger (2). I bear the witness that Ali (as) is the friend of Allah (2). Hasten towards the prayer (2). Hasten towards the betterment (2). Hasten towards the best of deeds (2). Mohammad (SAWS) and Ali (as) are the best of mankind and their progeny is the best of all progenies (2). Allah is the greatest (2). There is no God but Allah (2).”

^Do you people consider "أشهد ان علي ولي الله" as the part of Adhan? A/c to our books it was added by ghulats(LA).

w/s

Edited by Jondab_Azdi

Salam. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Your reply seems vague. Please tell me specifically, do Bohra's recite azan openly and not just heard within the interior of their Mosque. I have never personally heard the Bohra recite any Azan.

Secondly, we take the example of the AhlulBayt, though they were rich with all the Khums money and other incomes they got from wars and economy, they never chose to live a lavish life-style. Imam Ali when he became Caliph, used to eat the harshest kind of food, just so that in the Day of Judgement -no poor person could complain against him. They used to do their own work and they were no ashamed. I dont think riding around in Limos, living in Palaces and eating various delicacies for dinner from the income of people points to a truly saint person.

Regards.

p.s. link me to an audio file of Bohra Azan. Or do we need secret passwords?

Brother are you devoid of basic understanding or what?

I have written the entire Azzan and told that you can go to any bohra masjid to hear it, and you are saying reply seems vague.

Also one hand you say sorry and on other hand you pass sarcastic comments, are you playing or what.

http://www.sautuliman.com/index.php is the site where you can hear azzan online.

Also how many bohri have you met, that you can claim i have not heared any bohri recite Azzan..

I think you meet him in masjid or markaz or at sleeping time, whereyou will be able to hear him, offcourse your ears should not be blocked by ignorance for which i have a password.

Also my dear friend Shoe lac have replied in previous post about Dai living, if you want i will post his daily biography.

Also in modern day, when a individual like us stay in good appartments and drive expensive car, you expect us to allow our dai to stay on road and make him walk. Brother it is our thanks to him that we shower onhim what we can, because of favours of All 52 dais have bestowed upon mumineens.

But i guess to unlock you my password will not work.

(bismillah)

@shoelace

Just saw your message. Its late, but as per your request, I have deleted the article.

thankyou i appreciate it jazakallah...make sure u cross check all content of internet before u post it on public forum coz some times it can really create misunderstanding and division between people hearts.