Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
husseintop

Is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad really a Jew?

Rate this topic

Thanks for demonstrating to the world what an Idiot you are to believe this garbage.

Iran is NOT a western country where someone can just make up his ancestry. A simple fact-check involves sending someone to your native town to speak with your (extended) family. If you are a convert, does it imply that your 2nd, 3rd, 4th cousins also converted with you? do you think he eliminated all the evidence of conversion? - except for the document he's holding up (apparently oblivious that he will be photographed during a photo-op!!!).

This story is a clear proof that the US/UK media is just as bad as it was in 2002 when they served as the government's propaganda ministry.

:D Very good point.

Listen idiot, its the worst kept secret outside of Iran ( where free speech means a free meal in prison ) that his family changed their surname. In the pre-election TV debates, some candidates raised the issue in a very subtle manner and Ahmadinejad dodged the question, rather than admitting the reason for the surname change. Strange that when he had a chance to publicly to address the issue, he chose instead to avoid the question!!

Either way, he family was either jewish as some reports state, or else his family changed his name as for the reasons outlined in another story below

"The reason that Ahmadinejad's father changed his surname has more to do with the class struggle in Iran. When it became mandatory to adopt surnames, many people from rural areas chose names that represented their professions or that of their ancestors. This made them easily identifiable as townfolk. In many cases they changed their surnames upon moving to Tehran, in order to avoid snobbery and discrimination from residents of the capital."

So the great Iran, that is proud of its equal treatment of all citizens, a family felt forced to change their surname to avoid "snobbery and discrimination." Surely not in Iran :D

Well.. in France, people do change their arabic first name to have a job!

I amamazed that being Irish you have so tototally not understood the difference between culture and religion. Is it possible that you have never ventured out of Ireland and therefore not seen some of the hurtful comments about 'thick paddies' . That is a prejudiced reaction against the Irish accent shown by many southern English.

I am probably far more well traveled than you. I have a very Irish sounding surname, and have both studied and worked in Southern England. I have had a few anti-Irish remarks thrown at me, usually in bars etc..., but not in the workplace, but they got such remarks back with interest. I am not, and never will contemplate discarding my family name and history to possible make life a bit easier. Only the weak do such things. I have also lived and worked in more than 10 countries throughout the world, and have not been on the end of prejudiced reaction.

Well.. in France, people do change their arabic first name to have a job!

Guess that applies to Mohamed Sissoko or Moussa Sissoko ( not related to Mohamed ), but two French born Muslim footballers, one of which still plays for a French team, and the other who started at a French team, but moved to Liverpool and then on to other clubs.

People love to find all kinds of excuses for failing to find a job using the old 'its the way I look, or my religion, or my surname', when in fact they are just a lazy failures in life, as others who 'look the same, share the same religion, and share similar surnames' have pointed out to them.

Guess that applies to Mohamed Sissoko or Moussa Sissoko ( not related to Mohamed ), but two French born Muslim footballers, one of which still plays for a French team, and the other who started at a French team, but moved to Liverpool and then on to other clubs.

People love to find all kinds of excuses for failing to find a job using the old 'its the way I look, or my religion, or my surname', when in fact they are just a lazy failures in life, as others who 'look the same, share the same religion, and share similar surnames' have pointed out to them.

you try to deny it but French organizations recognize the problem. I had watched even a documentary on that made by the famous french investigative progam "L'envoyé special" broadcasted on Frence TV "France 2"

Edited by culturei

I am probably far more well traveled than you. I have a very Irish sounding surname, and have both studied and worked in Southern England. I have had a few anti-Irish remarks thrown at me, usually in bars etc..., but not in the workplace, but they got such remarks back with interest. I am not, and never will contemplate discarding my family name and history to possible make life a bit easier. Only the weak do such things. I have also lived and worked in more than 10 countries throughout the world, and have not been on the end of prejudiced reaction.

LOL quite clearly you have no idea of the culture of the ME then. I was trying to illustrate it with something you could relate it to. Since you have very little knowledge of the history or culture of the ME yor triumphal comments were misplaced to say the least. Was going to illustrate it with some other example that you could perhaps relate to, but realised if you dont understand yu dont understand.

Read the background to surnames in the ME perhaps that might help you as well

Even if his parents were Jewish how does that make him a bad person

Jews are not bad people they are just like you and me

Just because their government acts in a bad way does not mean all Jews are just following them blindly

"The reason that Ahmadinejad's father changed his surname has more to do with the class struggle in Iran. When it became mandatory to adopt surnames, many people from rural areas chose names that represented their professions or that of their ancestors. This made them easily identifiable as townfolk. In many cases they changed their surnames upon moving to Tehran, in order to avoid snobbery and discrimination from residents of the capital."

Well genius, so the population in Tehran prior to the revolution was not predominantly Shia Muslims? :lol:

And he changed his name to be MORE Shia Muslim like to avoid snobbery and discrimination from the ALL the non-Shia Muslims that were Tehran prior to the revolution? :lol:

Quote "The new name was also chosen because it means from the race of Ahmad, one of the names given to Muhammad."

Ok, they changed it to be more Muslim like, in a country which is 92% Shia, to fit in better.

You are missing the whole point here. "moving to Tehran" and that means: In countries like Iran, people coming from rural areas or countryside always face discrimination from the people who live in the "capital". In big cities, especially in the capital, especially in the time when they moved to Tehran, people always thought of themselves to be the upper class in all terms, and those coming from other areas as very cheap. That is the case with most of the countries around. In your quote it clear explains that. A name like Ahmadinejad might not given their rural identity.

And when it comes to Jews, Iranian Jews largest community always been living in 'Tehran'. Someone or some Jews who move OUT of Tehran need to change their name, not when they move in.

ˆ

If Ahmadinejad didn't have anything against Jews then why does he call the Holocaust a myth? That is far from only speaking out against the crimes of zionists.

Judaism is not just a religion but an ethnoreligious group otherwise the term secular Jew would be self contradicting. DNA evidence clearly establishes Jewish traits going back thousands of years.

Distorting the truth is a slippery slope.

President Ahmadinejad has supported the right of scholars and individuals to freely discuss historical issues. A simple question President Ahmadinejad has raised, on western news sources like Larry King, etc. was simply where did the events of WWII happen. Obviously the answer is Europe, and those who were responsible for any war crimes or attacks against civilians were the government and military of Nazi Germany. The Palestinians should not have to pay for the crimes of Nazi Germany especially since there were around 150,000 Jewish German soldiers in the Nazi army (http://www.rense.com/general20/jewso.htm), the Zionist Jews themselves signed economic accords and alliances with the Nazi government see the 1933-1941 Haavara agreement (Transfer Agreement) between the Nazis and Zionists: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement, and the Zionist "Lehi" aka The Stern Gang offered the Nazis a military alliance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)#Contact_with_Nazi_authorities

The 2nd in command (later the new leader when the old leader Mr. Stern was killed) of the Stern Gang (that offered an alliance to the Nazis in 1941) was a man named Yitzhak Yzternitzky (who "Hebraized" his last name, changing it to "Shamir"); this Yitzhak Shamir later became the 7th Prime Minister of Zionist "Israel".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Shamir

Also there is a huge difference between questioning certain things; and allegedly "denying" the "Holocaust". For example one great scholarly work is the following that exposes many Zionist myths and Zionist attempts to silence honest debate (which threatens the Zionist sympathy/alleged guilt weapon):

http://vho.org/Intro/GB/Flyer.html

One example of a gross Zionist lie and myth that all real historians admit is false is the following; discussed in the above article.

Quote- Eyewitness Testimony

During medieval witch trials, many witnesses told similar accounts about broom-riding witches and the devil. Since most statements were made independently of each other and without pressure, this was taken as evidence that the stories must be true; material evidence was never produced. "Common knowledge," a word invented in those days, and social expectations formed the basis of these accounts, not the truth.

Today, we face the same "common knowledge" produced by 60 years of one-sided mass media propaganda and massive social and sometimes even legal pressure to conform to certain views. To support their theories, anti-Revisionists depend almost exclusively on "eyewitness" testimony produced in this poisoned atmosphere.

During the war crimes trials many "eyewitnesses" testified that Germans made soap out of human fat and lamp shades from human skin. Allied prosecutors even produced evidence to support these charges. For decades, highly respected scholars at the most prestigious universities in the world sanctioned these stories, leading us to believe that such stories were "irrefutable truths." But within time, many such stories have become untenable: In 1990, Yehuda Bauer, director of Holocaust studies at Hebrew University, Tel Aviv, admitted: "The Nazis never made soap from Jews…" (Jerusalem Post, Int. Ed., 5 May 1990, p. 6).

end quote.

And that was just that one silly myth, and look how it was taught in otherwise "respected" colleges and universities as alleged "history"!

See: http://www.codoh.com/

President Ahmadinejad has also exposed a huge contradiction in the West. The West claims it respects free speech, it even allows people the "right" to defame Prophets (as) and even God Almighty himself! Yet the Revisionist academics are not allowed to say a SINGLE word against the propaganda version of "history" that is propagated by the well oiled and funded (ex. U.S. "Holocaust Museum") Zionist groups; so this "Holocaust" religion (worship of the Zionist Jew "victim") is allowed to go on and nobody can speak against them publicly in the West (heck you can be arrested and put in jail in Europe for even asking scholarly questions!)

Finally, the term "secular Jew" is self-contradicting and meaningless: since Judaism is a religion (and only Zionists and Nazis think Jews are allegedly a "race"). There is no such thinking as "Jewish" DNA! Some info from here: http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story800.html

Quote- While both the Palestinians and the world's distinct Jewish populations have mixed with invading and host populations respectively, Oppenheim's team found "that Jews have mixed more with other populations, which makes sense because they were more likely to leave the Levant.".[12]

However, a follow-up study [Nebel et al. 2001] corrected that Jews were found to be more closely related to the peoples north of the Fertile Crescent (Kurds, Turkish "Turks" of Anatolia, and Armenians) than to the Arabic-speakers of Israel/Palestinian and other neighbouring now Arabic-speaking Levantines.[98][99]

98) Nebel et al. 2001, The Y Chromosome Pool of Jews as Part of the Genetic Landscape of the Middle East, Ann Hum Genet. 2001 Mar;70(2):195-206.

99) Muir, Diana. "Genetics and the Jewish identity". Jpost

end quote.

Edited by Abdul-Rahman Brent

Listen idiot, its the worst kept secret outside of Iran ( where free speech means a free meal in prison ) that his family changed their surname. In the pre-election TV debates, some candidates raised the issue in a very subtle manner and Ahmadinejad dodged the question, rather than admitting the reason for the surname change. Strange that when he had a chance to publicly to address the issue, he chose instead to avoid the question!!

oh my..I didn't know anyone knew this 'secret' before.

the fact that they DID change their surname was a part of his pre-election profile 4 years ago, in case you were learning to read back then.. nothing secretive about it!

Either way, he family was either jewish as some reports state, or else his family changed his name as for the reasons outlined in another story below

so..doesn't the latter reason sound more likely, considering HE CANNOT GET RID OF HIS EXTENDED FAMILY if he wants to hide his jewish past!!!!

So the great Iran, that is proud of its equal treatment of all citizens, a family felt forced to change their surname to avoid "snobbery and discrimination." Surely not in Iran :D

so he earned a Phd cuz his dad changed his last name? or was the family's social mobility primarily due to some HARD WORK?

..anyway, you carefully avoided answering my question: how can anyone not identify his extended family, which as per your theory is jewish?

Edited by ShahLatif

i would like to point out in this discussion of mr. ahmadinejad's roots that there is no contradiction between being sayyid and a jew. since sayyidness comes from the male side and jewishness comes from the female side, one can have the honour of being born as both!

however of course this is all irrelevant and i don't think anyone cares if his ancestors were jewish or not. he is clearly identifyinghimself as a non-jew.

786-92-110

If he is the kind of jews from the Progenies of Holy Prophets Jacob, Youssouf, Moses and Aaroon, David and Salomon, or from the family of Imraan ( (as) to all ) Then Iranian should be proud of having both the progenies of Isma'il and Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) with their Sayyids Khomeyni and khamenei and the Progeny of Abraham and Isaac through the anti zionists "jew" Shia 12er, Ahmad "dine jihad" since all he advocates is the followance of the offspring of Apostle of jesus christ, Simon peter (r.a),the son of bibi pak Nargysse : IMAM AL MAHDI (atf)

Let's wait and see where they ( zionists) would trace his family tree from !!!

786-92-110

If he is the kind of jews from the Progenies of Holy Prophets Jacob, Youssouf, Moses and Aaroon, David and Salomon, or from the family of Imraan ( (as) to all ) Then Iranian should be proud of having both the progenies of Isma'il and Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) with their Sayyids Khomeyni and khamenei and the Progeny of Abraham and Isaac through the anti zionists "jew" Shia 12er, Ahmad "dine jihad" since all he advocates is the followance of the offspring of Apostle of jesus christ, Simon peter (r.a),the son of bibi pak Nargysse : IMAM AL MAHDI (atf)

Let's wait and see where they ( zionists) would trace his family tree from !!!

I don't understand this, how they should be proud if they are from the progeny of holy prophets, as you stated, Prophet Yahqob, Yousuf, Haron, .... prophet Mohammad (pbuh) ... I don't see anything in Shari'a where it gives them extra respect, unless they are chosen or purified by God and his messengers!

Today, in Iran the most disgraceful politicians who are attacking Islam from the within Islamic establishment are "Sayed Mohammad Khatami" and "Mir Hussain Mousiavi", both who trace their family trees from the last prophet of Islam. I don't see how they are honored. I don't have any respect for any of these 2. And I don't believe somehow they are special than non-Arabs or non-Sayeds or non-Mousavis. They all build their own profiles, no one is guaranteed heaven or hell because of their family tree, ethnic, race or color in Islam.

If Iranians did cease to trust him because he was Jewish, that would be very telling. This distrust would have had to have had a source. If the Iranian people make the critical choice of distrusting someone for that reason, why not create disunity and chaos?

My point is, as much as international relations and foreign media outlets do play a significant part (and as biased as we may find their perception of the affairs in Iran) there are no conspirators here. We live in an unbalanced, multipolar system where all actors are constantly seeking their own advancement.

This kind of paranoia makes it harder for us to examine the real reason behind civil unrest in Iran. These are legitimate issues and the Iranian people are aware and cognizant of these factors, they are not just puppets of some hidden force behaving surreptitiously in order to isolate them.

Actually, if you read about how Reza Khan used propaganda (among other things) to get to power, and also how journalists and other opinion-makers were bought to create a hype against Mossadeq you'll see exactly how easy it is to manipulate people. And that's just some recent examples in Iran, it's happening all over the world. We sure would not like to think so but we're very susceptible to these things.