Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shiasoldier786

Secret Nuke site? LOL

Rate this topic

It is apparently said to be inside a mountain near the ancient city of Qom

"It's not a secret site," Ahmadinejad said at a news conference in New York. "If it was, why would we have informed the IAEA about it a year ahead of time."

Here is what MY beloved PM had to say!

Gordon Brown said news of the covert site had "shocked and angered" leaders. He added: "We will not let this matter rest."

uhuuun! okkk than

Obama and Sarkozy too were very concerned

(salam)

They don't have one? :!!!: I thought the Iranians were ambitious. I could be wrong. I hope there really is a factory, underground and it better not be producing fake Nikes.

Who was the whistle blower? Russia? :squeez: I don't know why the Iranians trust Russians so much. Do they not see the for-sale sign hanging around their necks?

(salam)

They don't have one? :!!!: I thought the Iranians were ambitious. I could be wrong. I hope there really is a factory, underground and it better not be producing fake Nikes.

Who was the whistle blower? Russia? :squeez: I don't know why the Iranians trust Russians so much. Do they not see the for-sale sign hanging around their necks?

It's not a matter of trust. It's that Iran still needs countries like Russia, China, etc. for certain high tech equipment. Don't worry, if Iran had full self-sufficiency it would kindly give the finger to practically every country on earth.

(salam)

What they don't know is that I am secretly enriching uranium at home using my washing machine as a

centrifuge. Oops....shouldn't have said that, they will be sending in inspectors.

If Iran wants to have nukes, there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

(salam)

So they knew about the facility since 2002? What is the significant of the announcement made today? :unsure:

What do you make of the aeriel photographs? Anyone understand those? ...I am too embarrassed to admit that I just don't see anything :squeez: What are we looking at/for?

The news reporting says, the President of Iran was caught off-guard. I haven't look at the videos. Can someone comment on this?

This is yet more silly propaganda from the warmongering Western imperialist governments' and their Zionist friends: and most importantly the "media" (really just colonialist/Zionist propaganda mills) these devils control especially CNN, Fox News, BBC, Sky News, etc. Iran declared this facility to the IAEA long ago. Honestly in my opinion I wish Iran would just tell the IAEA to go screw themselves, and Iran then withdraw their signature from that worthless colonialist agency called the "IAEA"! The IAEA does all this [Edited Out] to Iran, who just wants nuclear energy and follows the rules of this group, but the IAEA is biased to the core (against Muslims and in favor of the West/Zionists) the IAEA cannot do anything to Zionist "Israel" with their confirmed nuclear weapons program at "Dimona" in the Negev desert. Everyone knows Zionist "Israel" has a nuclear weapons program that the French helped them create in the 1950s: http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/ The Colonial French (who still occupied Algeria at this time aka occupied "French Algeria") had an enemy in common with Zionist "Israel" and that was the pan-Arabist leader Gamal Abd al-Nasser of Egypt (see the Suez War of 1956 which had Egypt fighting against an alliance of Britain, France, and Zionist "Israel").

So again this story is anti-Iran nonsense, Iran is still following IAEA rules. But again Iran should just abandon this useless treaty (IAEA) and go on the route of fighting against the unjust colonialist states (like Zionist "Israel") that have their own nuclear weapons as blackmail: Iran should follow Pakistan in this area and have a nuclear deterrent to fight the colonialists and Zionist warmongers.

Edited by Abdul-Rahman Brent

Well, talks could be stopped in any time if necessary and if that is what the state of Zionist and its lobbies in the West are trying to do.

Then, everyone will test the aftermaths in the ME, North Africa, South Asia and the world. I believe things are connected..

What really this hidden "Mafia" be it from anywhere (Zionists or Leftists) want to gain from causing confrontation between Iran and the West?

Any side who can think of humiliating a nation and overcoming it by these childish tactics are miscalculating.

So again this story is anti-Iran nonsense, Iran is still following IAEA rules. But again Iran should just abandon this useless treaty (IAEA) and go on the route of fighting against the unjust colonialist states (like Zionist "Israel") that have their own nuclear weapons as blackmail: Iran should follow Pakistan in this area and have a nuclear deterrent to fight the colonialists and Zionist warmongers.

Sometimes, it is better to play the games according the their rules. The west has lesser reasons (eventhough they keep put more excuses and accusations to blame IRan) to pin down Iran. To be seen as abiding with IAEA is big advantage than to abandon the treaty totally. Iran can use IAEA to her advantage. Iran is trying to buy time and the West is not allowing it. The time is running out for Iran and the West; and with proper tactics Iran will be successful (because the USA is manufacturing false accusations and not based of facts.)

I have a full belief that the leadership of IRI is fully guided!

It is apparently said to be inside a mountain near the ancient city of Qom

"It's not a secret site," Ahmadinejad said at a news conference in New York. "If it was, why would we have informed the IAEA about it a year ahead of time."

Here is what MY beloved PM had to say!

Gordon Brown said news of the covert site had "shocked and angered" leaders. He added: "We will not let this matter rest."

uhuuun! okkk than

Obama and Sarkozy too were very concerned

By a year ahead of time, he does not mean a year ago, as this is the first time they have informed the IAEA about this site. Ahmadinejad seems to think they only need to inform the IAEA about it before it goes operational, the IAEA seems to think it must be informed about any sites at the design phase, and not when they are already under construction.

The construction of this site near to Qom is strange, and you dont need to be a nuclear scientist to work out why.

Edited by Irishman

By a year ahead of time, he does not mean a year ago, as this is the first time they have informed the IAEA about this site. Ahmadinejad seems to think they only need to inform the IAEA about it before it goes operational, the IAEA seems to think it must be informed about any sites at the design phase, and not when they are already under construction.

The construction of this site near to Qom is strange, and you dont need to be a nuclear scientist to work out why.

The site is not secret, and Iran informed the IAEA of it 18 months before they even had to under IAEA rules: something Western Zionist Jewish owned "media" ("Israeli" propaganda organs) don't want to admit. Iran is following the stupid IAEA, despite all the clear double standards, hypocrisy, and anti-Muslim sentiment this group shows under threat of U.S., England, France, etc. (all huge nuclear weapons holders themselves, including the American military which used atomic weapons against the almost entirely civilian populations of Nagasaki and Hiroshima in WWII).

From: http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=107223&sectionid=351020104

Quote- Iran: US, UK, France deceiving world on their nukes

IAEA Safeguards Agreements declared that Iran is only obliged to inform the UN nuclear watchdog of the existence of enrichment plants 180 days before the introduction of nuclear materials into the facility.

The Iranian envoy noted that he gave a letter to the agency on September 21 and informed the deputy general, elaborating that its new plant would be operational in about 540 days.

Soltaniyeh also clarified that Washington, London, and Paris deceive the people around the world by violating the Non-Proliferation Treaty articles.

"Those three countries in fact have violated for the last 40 years NPT articles."

"The United Kingdom has under secret program of the nuclear submarines so-called trident with over 30 billion pounds and the people of the world and even the British people are not well aware of that. This is a real deception that Mr. Brown has to answer the international community because this is a shocking threat to the international peace and security.

"France is also working on the nuclear weapon programs continuously."

"Americans are working hard on the nuclear weapon posture review. These are all deceptions and concealment."

The western countries have a "long-term strategy" and a "hidden agenda" to "destroy and jeopardize the spirit of cooperation between Iran and the IAEA in order to find an excuse and pretext for sanctions and other measures," Soltaniyeh concluded.

end quote.

And of course nothing in the Zionist owned media about "dear little" Zionist "Israel" and their nuclear weapons (200+) at their nuclear site "Dimona" in the Negev desert: which they refuse to grant any inspection access at all to the UN or IAEA (as Iran does with their programs) yet not a even a word from the hypocritcal Western governments even though every Arab nation and capitol lives in threat of these Zionist nuclear weapons.

So the freedom fighting nation of Iran is still following all these IAEA rules, and the people attacking them are either not following the rules themselves (imperialist powers like America, Britain, France, etc.) or are nuclear weapon having entities themselves that refuse to sign the NPT treaty, or join the IAEA, or grant any international inspection access at all: in this case Zionist "Israel". Imagine if Iran just said screw you to the IAEA and withdrew their signature from the IAEA (which in theory the law allows them to do), and Iran went on their own business making nuclear power plants as they should be allowed to do. Would the West be cool with this? Because these imperialist Western powers and their media are just fine with their little colonialist project Zionist "Israel" having an illegal nuclear weapons program at "Dimona" to threaten Arabs and Muslims with! I hate the hypocrisy and double standards of these Western imperialist/neo-colonialist regimes; nothing but imperialist bullies.

what are you talking about? Under NPT, Iran must declare a facility at least 6 month before any nuclear matterial are introduced not when they are building doors and windows.

what are you talking about? Under NPT, Iran must declare a facility at least 6 month before any nuclear matterial are introduced not when they are building doors and windows.

From what I have read, Iran signed up to an additional IAEA protocol in 2003, as did most if not all NPT countries, by which the IAEA are supposed to be informed about any new nuclear sites when they are still at the design phase. But the Iranian government never ratified this new protocol, hence the question over the legal issue.

From what I have read, Iran signed up to an additional IAEA protocol in 2003, as did most if not all NPT countries, by which the IAEA are supposed to be informed about any new nuclear sites when they are still at the design phase. But the Iranian government never ratified this new protocol, hence the question over the legal issue.

Hard to blame them not to ratify when their rights under the existing treaty are not being respected.

Hard to blame them not to ratify when their rights under the existing treaty are not being respected.

I am still suprised at Iran looking at nuclear power as an energy source. And also in wanting the complete fuel cycle via enrichment. Buying reactor grade uranium off the likes of Russia or China would not be too expensive either. The cost and time of producing it using old centrifuge technology is very expensive. Getting rid of spent nuclear fuel and storing it is not cheap either, nor is decommissioning old reactors.

I think this nuclear power is a very cheap energy source is being spun by all those who have an specific and economic interest in it. Many independent groups ( and even green groups which are totally against carbon emissions from regular power stations ) show that nuclear power is likely a much worse rather than better alternative. I can understand the main nuclear power ( regarding weapons ) countries using it, as its dual purpose alongside their weapons programs, and maybe Japan, as its a very small and highly populated country.

Ireland wanted to build one back in the early 80's and I remember taking part in the protests against it and I doubt the government will raise the issue again. Massive amount of offshore windfarms being developed though. If a reactor goes bang, although extremely rare, then you have got a major catastrophe on your hands. Radioactive leaks are by no mean rare.

I am still suprised at Iran looking at nuclear power as an energy source. And also in wanting the complete fuel cycle via enrichment. Buying reactor grade uranium off the likes of Russia or China would not be too expensive either. The cost and time of producing it using old centrifuge technology is very expensive. Getting rid of spent nuclear fuel and storing it is not cheap either, nor is decommissioning old reactors.

I think this nuclear power is a very cheap energy source is being spun by all those who have an specific and economic interest in it. Many independent groups ( and even green groups which are totally against carbon emissions from regular power stations ) show that nuclear power is likely a much worse rather than better alternative. I can understand the main nuclear power ( regarding weapons ) countries using it, as its dual purpose alongside their weapons programs, and maybe Japan, as its a very small and highly populated country.

Ireland wanted to build one back in the early 80's and I remember taking part in the protests against it and I doubt the government will raise the issue again. Massive amount of offshore windfarms being developed though. If a reactor goes bang, although extremely rare, then you have got a major catastrophe on your hands. Radioactive leaks are by no mean rare.

last time Iran depended on someone on something this important, it got screwed. Not again!

last time Iran depended on someone on something this important, it got screwed. Not again!

Let this guy to get tired of wondering and questioning.

He is surprised that Iran is looking at nuclear power as an energy source.

But, he is never surprised when Israel is using nuclear power making atomic bombs to have the source of 'mass destruction'.

This is an internal issue of Iranians......doesn't matter how and what they are using it for... if we are making it an international issue and questioning the facts behind it...then everyone is equal by the Law as King of Africa, Gaddafi said.

The first country to come forward to be tried is Israel and then India and all others

Basically Iran was caught cheating on the existing treaty. When an entity has been caught cheating its rights are accordingly restricted since it cannot be trusted.

Fuel grade enriched uranium is something that important? Look around the world and you will see that it is only that important to a couple of countries lacking in fossil fuel resources and depending on it for electricity production. It hardly seems likely that Iran will become dependant on nuclear fuel however if it wants to avoid it then its going down the wrong road entirely.

Basically Iran was caught cheating on the existing treaty. When an entity has been caught cheating its rights are accordingly restricted since it cannot be trusted.

Where was Iran allegedly "caught cheating"? Even the IAEA itself (and el-Baradei in the past) often vocally stood with Iran and its' nuclear energy program against Western/Zionist (nuclear weapons owners themselves) claims and propaganda. The fact that Iran has to deal with the stupidity of the IAEA, and that Iran still complies with them is amazing and something that shows the goodwill of Iran and its' government. All this Zionist propaganda while the Zionist entity has over 200+ nuclear weapons at their "Dimona" nuclear site in the Negev desert, Occupied Palestine. Yet not even a peep about how Zionist "Israel" has nuclear weapons, is completely unwilling to sign the NPT treaty, and how Zionist "Israel" continues to refuse to grant any inspection rights to the UN or IAEA (which they also refuse to sign on to): you'll hear nothing about this truth (about Zionist nukes) in the Zionist owned Western "media" (imperialist Zionist owned propaganda stations).

Let this guy to get tired of wondering and questioning.

He is surprised that Iran is looking at nuclear power as an energy source.

But, he is never surprised when Israel is using nuclear power making atomic bombs to have the source of 'mass destruction'.

Yeah, impossible to discuss anything about Iran without bringing Israel into the discussion. The discussion of activities of any country in the world should now always be measured against Israel. Maybe all men should give their girlfriends/wives a blacke eye tonight as maybe a neighbour somewhere has gave his girlfriend 2 black eyes :rolleyes:

This is an internal issue of Iranians......doesn't matter how and what they are using it for...

Yeah, all non-Iranian on here should not be allowed to discuss anything about Iran.

If we are making it an international issue and questioning the facts behind it...then everyone is equal by the Law as King of Africa, Gaddafi said.

Shame old Gaddafi cannot apply that in his own country. Also better not to mention one of his wayward sons committing crimes in other countries and using the good old 'diplomatic immunity' to avoid any prosecution.

The first country to come forward to be tried is Israel and then India and all others

That was a BIG surprise you put those two countries first :lol:

Where was Iran allegedly "caught cheating"? Even the IAEA itself (and el-Baradei in the past) often vocally stood with Iran and its' nuclear energy program against Western/Zionist (nuclear weapons owners themselves) claims and propaganda. The fact that Iran has to deal with the stupidity of the IAEA, and that Iran still complies with them is amazing and something that shows the goodwill of Iran and its' government. All this Zionist propaganda while the Zionist entity has over 200+ nuclear weapons at their "Dimona" nuclear site in the Negev desert, Occupied Palestine. Yet not even a peep about how Zionist "Israel" has nuclear weapons, is completely unwilling to sign the NPT treaty, and how Zionist "Israel" continues to refuse to grant any inspection rights to the UN or IAEA (which they also refuse to sign on to): you'll hear nothing about this truth (about Zionist nukes) in the Zionist owned Western "media" (imperialist Zionist owned propaganda stations).

Where Iran lied and covered up its secret nuclear program, that's where! El Baradei has been critical of the US position for being too hawkish however the IAEA reports have documented Irans violations of the treaty. The fact that the IAEA has taken a soft approach to try to bring Iran back in compliance rather than a confrontational one is beside the point.

Specific NPT Violations:

From the mid-1980s to 2003 Iran violated its safeguards agreement with the IAEA by failing to declare numerous activities required by Iran’s safeguards agreement with the IAEA, primarily involving experiments with nuclear material. Though several IAEA reports describe these violations, the November 2004 report provides an especially detailed summary of Iran’s overall nuclear program, including specific NPT violations. According to the IAEA, Iran failed to declare the following major activities:

• Uranium Imports: Iran failed to report that it had purchased natural uranium (1,000 kg of UF6, 400 kg of UF4, and 400 kg of UO2) from China in 1991, and its subsequent transfer for further processing. Iran acknowledged the imports in February 2003.

• Uranium conversion: Iran did not inform the IAEA of its use of the imported uranium in tests of its uranium conversion processes, including “uranium dissolution, purification using pulse columns, and the production of uranium metal, and the associated production and loss of nuclear material.” Iran acknowledged this failure in February 2003.

• Uranium enrichment: Iran failed to report that it had used 1.9 kg of the imported UF6 to test P1 centrifuges at the Kalaye Electric Company centrifuge workshop in 1999 and 2002. In its October 2003 declaration to the IAEA, Iran first admitted to introducing UF6 into a centrifuge in 1999, and into as many as 19 centrifuges in 2002. Iran also failed to declare the associated production of enriched and depleted uranium.

• Hidden Sites: Iran did not declare to the IAEA the existence of a pilot enrichment facility at the Kalaye Electric Company Workshop, and laser enrichment plants at the Tehran Nuclear Research center and at Lashkar Ab’ad. Because experiments at these sites involved

the use of nuclear material in equipment, Iran was obligated to report them to the IAEA.

• Laser Isotope Enrichment Experiments: Iran failed to report that in 1993 it imported 50 kg of natural uranium metal, and that it used 8 kg of this for atomic vapor laser isotope separation (AVLIS) experiments at Tehran Nuclear Research Center between 1999 to 2000,

and 22 kg of the metal for AVLIS experiments at Lashkar Ab’ad between 2002 to 2003.3 These activities were ultimately acknowledged in an October 2003 declaration.

• Plutonium Experiments: Iran did not report to the IAEA that it had produced uranium dioxide (UO2) targets, irradiated them in the Tehran Research Reactor, and then separated the plutonium from the irradiated targets. Iran also failed to report the production and

transfer of waste associated with these activities and that it had stored unprocessed irradiated targets at the Tehran Nuclear Research Center. In later meetings with the IAEA, Iran said that it conducted the plutonium separation experiments between 1988 and 1993 using

shielded glove boxes at the Tehran Nuclear Research Center.

IAEA report

Zionism is irrelevant to ths issue of Iran's violation of international treaties it has signed up to. Your tone is reminiscent of the Nazis and similarly offensive bringing shame on your community.

Edited by husseintop

Yeah, impossible to discuss anything about Iran without bringing Israel into the discussion. The discussion of activities of any country in the world should now always be measured against Israel. Maybe all men should give their girlfriends/wives a blacke eye tonight as maybe a neighbour somewhere has gave his girlfriend 2 black eyes :rolleyes:

LOL nothing makes sense right?..

Why not Israel? This is the exact same case. The UN is looking for something which they call it illegal especially in the ME. They suspect Iran might building them, while Israel has many of them, and now UN is going after Iran without questioning Israel ever. Yea, if this case was about selling potatoes in Tehran and then we discussed Israeli nuclear arsenals then that might make some sense?

Yeah, all non-Iranian on here should not be allowed to discuss anything about Iran.

It is not about the discussion, it is about 'how' you discuss it.

Shame old Gaddafi cannot apply that in his own country. Also better not to mention one of his wayward sons committing crimes in other countries and using the good old 'diplomatic immunity' to avoid any prosecution.

Again, Gadhafi is not talking about other countries internal issues, that repeatedly you bring his countries internal issue and compare it with the UN. He is talking about UN and its SC on the international level where it is worthless and never consider all nationals equal.

That was a BIG surprise you put those two countries first :lol:

They are the reason why the ME and South Asian countries are destabilized.

LOL nothing makes sense right?..

Why not Israel? This is the exact same case. The UN is looking for something which they call it illegal especially in the ME. They suspect Iran might building them, while Israel has many of them, and now UN is going after Iran without questioning Israel ever. Yea, if this case was about selling potatoes in Tehran and then we discussed Israeli nuclear arsenals then that might make some sense?

My previous post was discussing the economic and energy benefits of nuclear reactors, not the nuclear arsenals, and anyhow Iran is not looking to develop a nuclear weapon, so why is this linked argument linked to Israel having nuclear weapons?

It is not about the discussion, it is about 'how' you discuss it.

That is what the jews say about the Holocaust, you are becoming more like them in using this to limit freedom of speech. Got your skull cap on today? :lol:

Again, Gadhafi is not talking about other countries internal issues, that repeatedly you bring his countries internal issue and compare it with the UN. He is talking about UN and its SC on the international level where it is worthless and never consider all nationals equal.

Really?. In his speech to the UN, did he also not say call for 'a reinvestigation into the assassination of the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.'

Gadhafi said

"His killing was a plot, and we should know why he was killed and who killed him,"

It happened in the US, not it Libya, so it is none of his business then by your reasoning and he should shut up about it. Likewise for the JFK killing he was rambling on about.

They are the reason why the ME and South Asian countries are destabilized.

Not Pakistan and the Taliban or the other wahhabi's?

Edited by Irishman

Gadhafi said

"His killing was a plot, and we should know why he was killed and who killed him,"

It happened in the US, not it Libya, so it is none of his business then by your reasoning and he should shut up about it. Likewise for the JFK killing he was rambling on about.

Gadhafi is a loony, and I really don't care what he says. But people whom know about secret societies (freemasons, illuminati, etc) and know the foundation and ultimate goals of the UN, know why he is saying what he is saying. JFK started talking about a Shadow government that really rules the nation and this is why he was killed. These same people are running the world scene and UN is establishment with a goal for them. This is why he brought up these statements, it had everything to do with his criticism of the UN. Because it goes back to the foundation of the UN which are the very killers of JFK (and very much on topic of his criticism of the UN).

The only thing which makes it sound all looney and idiotic is that it's coming from an idiot and a looney. Else I know what this idiot is talking about and hinting to, he isn't simply rambeling things randomly but that's what appears so to most people.

Edited by Awakened

My previous post was discussing the economic and energy benefits of nuclear reactors, not the nuclear arsenals, and anyhow Iran is not looking to develop a nuclear weapon, so why is this linked argument linked to Israel having nuclear weapons?

You clearly tried to make your point that Iran does not need nuclear power as energy source. That explains everything. And now you say nothing is related to this and that...BS...

That is what the jews say about the Holocaust, you are becoming more like them in using this to limit freedom of speech. Got your skull cap on today? :lol:

Jews can't be wrong all the times. Plus, do not generalize, not all Jews say that.

Really?. In his speech to the UN, did he also not say call for 'a reinvestigation into the assassination of the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.'

Gadhafi said

He was referring to world wide terrorism where Israeli services carrying out worldwide. He wasn't discussing JFK's election victory or to question the legitimacy of the election in the US.

Not Pakistan and the Taliban or the other wahhabi's?

Pakistan never invaded any country, Taliban is no power in regional or world stage and has only a few guns to do their operations mostly given the opportunity to them by those who fight them, and Wahabism is a sect and a religion,...if you and I do not like them that is a different story..their practices their way of religion, not our business.

Gadhafi is a loony, and I really don't care what he says. But people whom know about secret societies (freemasons, illuminati, etc) and know the foundation and ultimate goals of the UN, know why he is saying what he is saying. JFK started talking about a Shadow government that really rules the nation and this is why he was killed. These same people are running the world scene and UN is establishment with a goal for them. This is why he brought up these statements, it had everything to do with his criticism of the UN. Because it goes back to the foundation of the UN which are the very killers of JFK (and very much on topic of his criticism of the UN).

The only thing which makes it sound all looney and idiotic is that it's coming from an idiot and a looney. Else I know what this idiot is talking about and hinting to, he isn't simply rambeling things randomly but that's what appears so to most people.

Yep, Gadhafi is a loony believer in conspiracy theories and his fellow believers will surely nod their loony heads in appreciation and understanding. No, those expounding conspiracy theories don't just ramble randomly but do it to push their ideology playing on the paranoi and injustice felt by the disadvantaged masses. It involves a kind of scapegoating, blaiming an elite for all the woes of the world.

So no, it doesn't sound loony because it comes from the mouth of an idiot but because it so obviously, simply is.

Fuel grade enriched uranium is something that important? Look around the world and you will see that it is only that important to a couple of countries lacking in fossil fuel resources and depending on it for electricity production. It hardly seems likely that Iran will become dependant on nuclear fuel however if it wants to avoid it then its going down the wrong road entirely.

Good thing we have an energy analyst here ;)

I'm not going to comment on your dull statement that being able to enrich uranium isn't an economic power source in the future. Too trollish and lame statement to make to have an argument about.

Good thing we have an energy analyst here ;)

I'm not going to comment on your dull statement that being able to enrich uranium isn't an economic power source in the future. Too trollish and lame statement to make to have an argument about.

Nice example of hypocrisy!

You obviously consider yourself something of an energy analyst with your opinion that the ability to enrich uranium will be a source of economic power in the future.

If you really think enriching uranium for energy production is the future then you should know two things. Firstly its not new technology but old, probably from your grandparents time. The new technology and future for the nuclear energy industry is at the other end of the nuclear reaction spectrum: fusion. Here the raw fuel component is deuterium which essentially means enriching water and is a much easier process than enriching uranium. So if Iran was really interested in future nuclear energy processing it would be conducting real research along with other nations and enriching water rather than uranium instead of conducting clandestine experiments like a schoolboy making bombs in gravel pits and backsheds.

Secondly, the actual fuel component in nuclear power production quite unlike that based on fossil fuels, is only a very small part of the costs of production and is never going to be of overriding importance. In fact this is the golden egg of nuclear power. The enrichment process cost is about half the total costs of the uranium fuel rod and has been slowly going down in price the last couple of decades. Argentina, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Russia, the UK and the US all enrich uranium under the auspices of the IAEA so there's hardly much risk of a monopoly.

The lame dull trollish argument is coming from you not me!

Nice example of hypocrisy!

You obviously consider yourself something of an energy analyst with your opinion that the ability to enrich uranium will be a source of economic power in the future.

If you really think enriching uranium for energy production is the future then you should know two things. Firstly its not new technology but old, probably from your grandparents time. The new technology and future for the nuclear energy industry is at the other end of the nuclear reaction spectrum: fusion. Here the raw fuel component is deuterium which essentially means enriching water and is a much easier process than enriching uranium. So if Iran was really interested in future nuclear energy processing it would be conducting real research along with other nations and enriching water rather than uranium instead of conducting clandestine experiments like a schoolboy making bombs in gravel pits and backsheds.

Secondly, the actual fuel component in nuclear power production quite unlike that based on fossil fuels, is only a very small part of the costs of production and is never going to be of overriding importance. In fact this is the golden egg of nuclear power. The enrichment process cost is about half the total costs of the uranium fuel rod and has been slowly going down in price the last couple of decades. Argentina, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Russia, the UK and the US all enrich uranium under the auspices of the IAEA so there's hardly much risk of a monopoly.

The lame dull trollish argument is coming from you not me!

1. No one said it was new technology.

2. Enriching Uranium, and possibly later other elements for sale is going to be the future. Those that can enrich it become independent of others while others become dependent of them. World is experiencing electricity shortage plus a higher fuel price. Nuclear energy provides today more than 15% of world electricity. You are the worst business man if you think this is not the way to go.

3. You say Iran should conduct in research in fusion before mastering fission. I would like to see you jump from 3rd grade to 7th grade. Assuming you have high enough IQ to open a door knob, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and hoping you understood my point.

4. If nuclear energy wasn't such a big deal, specially the enrichment process, then you wouldn't have the greatest business powers in the world bringing it up all the time and trying to prevent Iran from getting it. With the so gullible magnetic excuse that they will create nuclear weapons. Which only rednecks and berry pickers buy into. Guess which one you are :)

From your so intense semi-imbroglio reply i would guess two things.

1. You try to come off as a educated raconteur, and fail when someone picks up on your redolent comments. When you pick up a stick, the thief automatically flinches ;)

2. Pan-arabs, mojahedeen khalgh and anti wilayatis greater than you have failed trying to demonize the Islamic Republic, what on earth did you sniff to make you think that you are capable? Wild guess being you are a good mix of all three.

you_fail_002.jpg

PS for admins: Please create a function to block people :)

1. No one said it was new technology.

2. Enriching Uranium, and possibly later other elements for sale is going to be the future. Those that can enrich it become independent of others while others become dependent of them. World is experiencing electricity shortage plus a higher fuel price. Nuclear energy provides today more than 15% of world electricity. You are the worst business man if you think this is not the way to go.

3. You say Iran should conduct in research in fusion before mastering fission. I would like to see you jump from 3rd grade to 7th grade. Assuming you have high enough IQ to open a door knob, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and hoping you understood my point.

4. If nuclear energy wasn't such a big deal, specially the enrichment process, then you wouldn't have the greatest business powers in the world bringing it up all the time and trying to prevent Iran from getting it. With the so gullible magnetic excuse that they will create nuclear weapons. Which only rednecks and berry pickers buy into. Guess which one you are :)

From your so intense semi-imbroglio reply i would guess two things.

1. You try to come off as a educated raconteur, and fail when someone picks up on your redolent comments. When you pick up a stick, the thief automatically flinches ;)

2. Pan-arabs, mojahedeen khalgh and anti wilayatis greater than you have failed trying to demonize the Islamic Republic, what on earth did you sniff to make you think that you are capable? Wild guess being you are a good mix of all three.

you_fail_002.jpg

PS for admins: Please create a function to block people :)

1. OK so when has spending vast resources on old technology been a good good business strategy?

2. Your statement is from the past when fission energy was novel and promising. The capacity of having an enrichment industry has not shown to have any vital value as you are suggesting. Sweden was dependant on importing enriched uranium for its reactors. Its reactors are being decommisioned and phased out, not because of this dependancy but because of the disadvantages of nuclear power production. The same goes for Germany which is phasing its nuclear power industry out despite generating 25% of electricity at present, in favour of alternative energy - wind produced electricity is presently at 5%. Denmark never opted for nuclear power and now wind generates 20% of electricity. All three countries are highly developed nations and all participate in a fusion program along with a considerable number of other countries. That is the future here in 2009, The future you talk about is one which may have had some relevance 60 years ago in a different age.

There is no global electricitry shortage and the price of fuel is not increasing but falling thanks to a global recession. You give th eimpression that nuclear power produced electricity is growing, in fact over the last few years its been falling slightly eg. down 2% from 2006 to 2007. The future picture ia a murky one with some countries opting for an increase in production while others, as I mentioned already are phasing it out altogether. Its been over thirty years since any new reactor has been planned in US. Danish businesssmen thought that the way to go was with wind generated electricity and not nuclear. Had they thought nuclear was the way to go they would have been in dire straights now with major trading partners phasing out their reactors. As it happens the wind turbine industry has now become a major export success with Denmark leading the world. Hardly the worst businessmen!

3. I do not say what Iran should do, only what makes sense. Fusion does not depend on fission, there is no progression from one to the other, no more than the capability of landing a man on the moon. Furthermore you don't have to enrich uranium in order to master fission. Many countries do research and development work on fusion without enriching uranium. I have sufficient IQ to see when a door knob has already been opened and most of the poeple who queued eagerly to get in have come out again and are headed in a different direction. Your point demonstrates you don't.

4. It is only the enrichment issue which is the big deal and not nuclear energy and it is so because of the potential for making nukes. Iran has already been caught cheating. Nobody with any sense at all would not be suspicious of Iranian intentions after that including rednecks and berrypickers and whoever else you want to include. You might be excused for not spotting a bankrobber before a robbery but it takes some stupidness not to spot one afterwards!

1&2

From your incorrect use of the indefinate article in a educated raconteur coupled with your choice of words in the final part of your post, I would guess that you are trying to enhance your literary status with the help of an online thesaurus. Sorry but that clown manouvre makes anyone flinch!

If you cannot defend your position you don't need to reply. Noone was forcing you to look like a clown.

The procedure is for you to report my posts to the mods with the report button if you feel my views as expressed here should be blocked. I have no intention of reporting your posts even if they do contravene the rules, as they are so revealing.

Edited by husseintop

post-14633-12545755264567_thumb.jpg

Except that Condoleezza Rice never offered a hand to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, never proposed a diplomatic meeting. In fact she called dialogue with Iran pointless.

Einstein said God doesn't play dice - Bohr showed him he was wrong.

Einstein thought the universe couldn't be expanding. The discovery was his biggest mistake.

Even great men can make mistakes.

1. OK so when has spending vast resources on old technology been a good good business strategy?

2. Your statement is from the past when fission energy was novel and promising. The capacity of having an enrichment industry has not shown to have any vital value as you are suggesting. Sweden was dependant on importing enriched uranium for its reactors. Its reactors are being decommisioned and phased out, not because of this dependancy but because of the disadvantages of nuclear power production. The same goes for Germany which is phasing its nuclear power industry out despite generating 25% of electricity at present, in favour of alternative energy - wind produced electricity is presently at 5%. Denmark never opted for nuclear power and now wind generates 20% of electricity. All three countries are highly developed nations and all participate in a fusion program along with a considerable number of other countries. That is the future here in 2009, The future you talk about is one which may have had some relevance 60 years ago in a different age.

There is no global electricitry shortage and the price of fuel is not increasing but falling thanks to a global recession. You give th eimpression that nuclear power produced electricity is growing, in fact over the last few years its been falling slightly eg. down 2% from 2006 to 2007. The future picture ia a murky one with some countries opting for an increase in production while others, as I mentioned already are phasing it out altogether. Its been over thirty years since any new reactor has been planned in US. Danish businesssmen thought that the way to go was with wind generated electricity and not nuclear. Had they thought nuclear was the way to go they would have been in dire straights now with major trading partners phasing out their reactors. As it happens the wind turbine industry has now become a major export success with Denmark leading the world. Hardly the worst businessmen!

3. I do not say what Iran should do, only what makes sense. Fusion does not depend on fission, there is no progression from one to the other, no more than the capability of landing a man on the moon. Furthermore you don't have to enrich uranium in order to master fission. Many countries do research and development work on fusion without enriching uranium. I have sufficient IQ to see when a door knob has already been opened and most of the poeple who queued eagerly to get in have come out again and are headed in a different direction. Your point demonstrates you don't.

4. It is only the enrichment issue which is the big deal and not nuclear energy and it is so because of the potential for making nukes. Iran has already been caught cheating. Nobody with any sense at all would not be suspicious of Iranian intentions after that including rednecks and berrypickers and whoever else you want to include. You might be excused for not spotting a bankrobber before a robbery but it takes some stupidness not to spot one afterwards!

1&2

From your incorrect use of the indefinate article in a educated raconteur coupled with your choice of words in the final part of your post, I would guess that you are trying to enhance your literary status with the help of an online thesaurus. Sorry but that clown manouvre makes anyone flinch!

If you cannot defend your position you don't need to reply. Noone was forcing you to look like a clown.

The procedure is for you to report my posts to the mods with the report button if you feel my views as expressed here should be blocked. I have no intention of reporting your posts even if they do contravene the rules, as they are so revealing.

Not Answering your professional reply, since I already have and can't keep up with your awesomeness i would rather comment on your literacy since you seem to be an expert on it.

Here are you spelling errors professor:

dependant is actually spelled dependent

decommisioned is actually spelled decommissioned

dependancy is actually spelled dependency

indefinate is indefinite

manouvre awwwww, maneuver

There is no such thing called stupidness , its called stupidity. ;) But your smart right?

I'm guessing your thesaurus didn't work huh :(