Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Syed Baqir Nisar Zaidi's books now in English

Rate this topic

Assalamu Alaikum

Ya Ali (saw) Madad

We have just launched our new website and discussion forum http://www.mominonline.com. We invite all momineen and mominaat to come and join us in remembering and sharing knowledge and in spreading the true message of Masoomeen (as).

Our project team has been hard at work translating into english those books which previously were only available in Urdu or Arabic. We have already completed three books by Syed Baqir Nisar Zaidi and inshaAllah will complete all of his books with the help and blessings of Masoomeen (as).

We are also translating those wonderous books of marifat such as Najul Israr, Kokab Durri, Kitab Sulaim bin Qais, and many many more. We have already started translations for Najul Israr and inshaAllah with the help and blessings of Masoomeen (as) we will translate into english both the first and second editions so that all momineen and mominaat can come to know the true attributes of Masoomeen (as) and Their true teachings by reading those sermons and sayings which previously were only available to Urdu or Arabic readers.

Also we have a live discussion forum http://www.mominonline.com/forumwe encourage everyone to join. Our goal in creating this forum is to allow those who usually are not allowed to voice their opinions and beliefs, a place where they can not only share their thoughts but be free in how they express their love of Masoomeen (as).

We hope you will support our endeavor and we offer our condolences to Imam Zamana (ajf), RasoolAllah (saw), and all other Masoomeen (as) on the eve of the Shahadat of our Holy and Blessed Ameerul Momineen (saw).

Moula (saw) aap ko salamat rakhay Ameen

Admin Team at www.shiachat.com

• Advanced Member

bismillah.gif

salam.gif

Great that you are translating Arabic, and urdu literature into the English, May Allah(SWT) reward you for that.

If possible kindly translate the works of the late Allamah Abdul Kareem Mushtaq, from what i have heard, his books of the polemic nature were really good..............

Wasallam

bismillah.gif

salam.gif

Great that you are translating Arabic, and urdu literature into the English, May Allah(SWT) reward you for that.

If possible kindly translate the works of the late Allamah Abdul Kareem Mushtaq, from what i have heard, his books of the polemic nature were really good..............

Wasallam

Assalamu alaikum Ya Ali (as madad...

Thanks for the reply.. We have an option to request translations on our forum and website so if you have requests please feel free to add them there and inshaAllah we will add them to our list of books that we are translating...

• Advanced Member

These books of Baqir Nisar Zaidi are full of fitna, bidah, ghuluw and distortions of the authentic teachings of Ahlul Bayt (as).

From the book Kashful Salat. . .

I advise the youth whenever anyone objects to this to tell them “assalamu alaikum” and “Ya Ali (as) Madad” are not two different things. They are the same. In other words, “Ya Ali (as) Madad” is an easy translation of “Assalamu Alaikum”.

Where did he get this from? Which Imam told us to greet each other saying "Ya Ali..."

People hate to hear the name of my Moula (as). This is why they hate hearing “Ya Ali (as) Madad”. They should always remember protection comes through Moula Ali (as) who is the helper of all creation.

:huh:

It is haram to perform prayer behind these types of people:

2. One who does not give the testimony of wilayat of Ameerul Momineen (as) in his prayer

Which Imam said this?

These three testimonies apply at all times and in every occasion. The way it is wajib to give three testimonies in kalima, adhan, and iqama, it is also wajib to give three testimonies in the tashahud of prayers.

:huh:

If you deliberately or unintentionally leave out just one of the three testimonies, then your prayer will be invalid.

May Allah(swt) curse the ghulats(LA) and those who are distorting the authentic teachings of Ahlul Bayt (as).

w/s

Edited by Jondab_Azdi

In His Name, the Most High

Salaams

Can someone representing the site please provide information on the Ulema that are sponsoring this site; and what their credentials are. Also what verification mechanism is available to certify the validity and veracity of a given translation.

Also; it should be noted that based on the post of Br Jondab_Azdi, can someone from the site please provide authentic fatawi from the Righteous Maraj'e Taqleed as to the validity of the given sites propogation of an ideology that at best is problematic and confusing; and at worst is divisive and against the true Islam of Muhammad(S). Naturally; if the point made by the respected brother has been made in error; please can you also state that.

Thank you.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

• Advanced Member

This man (Syed Baqir Nisar Zaidi) is a classic malang "scholar", i.e., extremely deceitful, a hypocrite, and profoundly ignorant. Several examples of his ignorance and deceit have already been pointed out in Jondab_Azdi's post above. An example of his stark hypocrisy is that, while he quotes ahadith from al-Kafi, Ma'ani al-akhbar, and other sources on several topics, he doesn't quote a single hadith when it comes to describing the tashahhud or the adhan or iqamah. Because he knows that if he does, his deceit will be made apparent to his readers. La'natallah alayh.

Edited by fyst

Salaams

Aha; yes indeed; I have heard the name previously; but like I said; it would be useful and interesting for the brothers involved in the site to answer my few questions that I raised:

Can someone representing the site please provide information on the Ulema that are sponsoring this site; and what their credentials are. Also what verification mechanism is available to certify the validity and veracity of a given translation.

Also; it should be noted that based on the post of Br Jondab_Azdi, can someone from the site please provide authentic fatawi from the Righteous Maraj'e Taqleed as to the validity of the given sites propogation of an ideology that at best is problematic and confusing; and at worst is divisive and against the true Islam of Muhammad(S). Naturally; if the point made by the respected brother has been made in error; please can you also state that.

Naturally if these answers cannot be provided; then it would be prudent to avoid this site; and consider it as yet another internet site that creates confusion and misguides the masses.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Assalamu Alaikum.. Ya Ali (as) Madad...

While I do not speak on behalf of the author...if you will look at the site, you will notice it is not only his books alone which are in the process of translation.. we are also translating Najul Israr a collection of sermons and sayings of Ameerul Momineen (as)...do you also think that people should be unaware of the words of our First Imam (as)? it is easy to shout "ghali ghali" and classify everything as ghulat and malang...however we are not malangs or akhbaris or whatever name you wish to attribute to us...nor do we wish to debate or argue this point...

but i will say this..before simply dismissing his books...why not try to refute what he has written by using only hadiths of Masoomeen (as) and Quran ...if you will look at his books..and yes i realize people will pull certain lines or phrases out of context...and the book the brother above quotes from..and asks for a reference from an Imam (as)...it is clearly stated all references are available in his other book....also in his books which are not so brief...all of his references are hadiths or quranic ayahs and tafseers...he states not only the book name...but which edition, page number and hadith number as well so it is very easy to check his references....it is easy to write him off as malang and i am sure there will be people who will read your words and not bother to read b/c oh its just another ghali shouting Ali (as) Ali (as)...but i would ask that people keep an open mind...and read what he says..and then go to the books he has listed as his source of reference and read it yourself...and only after you have done all of this...provide a refutation using hadiths and Quranic ayahs and tafseer....

if you don't like what we have...no one is forcing you to come...we simply wish to provide an avenue where these topics can be discussed...openly and freely and all sides involved are absolutely free to voice their opinions and beliefs...at no place have we stated you must agree with us...nor does it benefit us in anyway whether or not you do...but just as you are free to have your own opinion and beliefs ..so are we...

all we really ask is that people instead of blindly following whatever they hear...that they actually do the work of researching and finding out what is the truth behind it...and whether or not it is really something Masoomeen (as) have truly said....

as i said before ..his books are not all that is on our site...there are sermons and sayings from Najul Israr..as well as hadiths from Mojezaat e Aale Muhammad and inshaAllah we will be adding many more books...as with any and all things in life you're free to like or not like ..to come or not come...but if you don't agree, then bring proof ...by the words of a Masoom (as) or Quran....

• Advanced Member
before simply dismissing his books...why not try to refute what he has written by using only hadiths of Masoomeen (as) and Quran

Because it has already been refuted dozens of times before using only aHadith and Qur'an.

it is clearly stated all references are available in his other book...

Really?

Then, since you seem to be interested in defending this hypocrite, why don't you provide a reference for the following claims he has made:

1 - it is wajib to give three testimonies in kalima, adhan, and iqama,

2 - it is also wajib to give three testimonies in the tashahud of prayers.

all we really ask is that people instead of blindly following whatever they hear...that they actually do the work of researching and finding out what is the truth behind it...and whether or not it is really something Masoomeen (as) have truly said....

You first. Instead of blindly agreeing with what this liar is saying, why don't you do some research to determine whether it is really something that the ma'soomeen have said. If you find any references for the above two points that I've listed, I'll be glad to read them.

Salaams

Hmm as I expected; my question was deliberately ignored. Much like the references for the ahadeeth requested by Br/Sis fyst.

Do we really need more fitneh-esque sites and cults within Islam? Subhan Allah; the lengths some people will go to to disobey Imam al-Hujjah(AJ).

May Allah hasten the return of our Master; and alleviate our suffering. Amen.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir