Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
moot ko yaad kero

can mr Ismail Bukhari defend this

Rate this topic

In the name of Allah , the Benefiecnt ,the Merciful.

As we all knows the Muhmmad Ismail al Bukhari posses a great position in the fiqha of Alhsunnha, and sunni consider his book "Shahi Bukhari" the most enthtic book after Quran.For Ismail bukhari one can easily says that he has great attachment with Bun Ommiya (bcz of his book).All his books follow the same pattern of bun ommiya regarding to Alhbat a.s.

For the Hadits bukhari depend on Abu hauraira,a kee factor of ommiya history,Bun ommiay use this person to degrade the Alhbat a.s and raise the status of their elders like usman bin affan. But in this process they forget Quran

"Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O Allah! Possessor of the kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom You will, and You take the kingdom from whom You will, and You endue with honour whom You will, and You humiliate whom You will. In Your Hand is the good. Verily, You are Able to do all things. " sura Al Imran 26

Here i like to quote some hadis of bukhari in which want to prove that after holy prophet pbuh the most superior person was abu bakar and umer,

Bukhari Book 5 , Chapter " Fazilat of Ashab" page 124,hadis #3655

" Abdul aziz bin yahya narrates from salma from yahya bin saeed from Nafa from Abdullah ibn umer, he said in the time of holy prophet when we choose the ashab who was superior then we declare the best person is abu baker then umer and then uthman"

Bukhari Book 5 , Chapter " Fazilat of Ashab" page 126,hadis #3659

" Hameed narrates from muhmmad bin abduallah from ibrhaim bin saad from his father from muhmmad bin jabeer from his father,

once a women came to holy prophet pbuh, holy prophet pbuh said came later, she said if i did not found you (after his death) then he pbuh said if you did not found me then go to abu baker"

these are just two example if you read this book you will found hundered of fake hadis like that.if you read these hadis the superior level goes as Abubakar to umer to uthma but you will not found ali a.s in these.

so according to these hadis abu bakar was the most superior person after holy prophet pbuh, i have no idea why abu bakar was superior person after holy prophet pbuh,

may be ismail bukhari have?

lets suppose abu bkar was superior after holy prophet pbuh due to his 1) Age 2) his closeness to holy prophet pbuh 3) in acceptances of islam 4) his knowledge (both deen and duniya).

may be according to ismail bukhar abu bakar possess these qualities so he became more superior then every one.

now kindly see another hadis of bukhari in which he shows us the umer was more superior then other in the term of Deen (islam)

Bukhari Book 5 , Chapter " Fazilat of Ashab" page 147 , hadis #3691

"Yahya bin bakeer narrates from Laesh bin saad from Aqeel from Ibn Shahab from Abu Amam from Abu Saeed Ghadari, I here from Prophet pbuh he said i saw in dream

some people came in front of me wearing shirts (Qameez), some people wearing shirts up to their chest, and some wear small shirts (Qameez), when umer came infront of me he wears shirt (Qameez) so long when he walk his shirt (Qameez) follows him , people ask what is this mean holy prophet pbuh said Deen (islam) "

After reading this one can easily conclude the umer was possess more deen (islam) then abu baker according this hadis.after writing this hadis bukhar himself realized

what he is writing, in this way he give superiority to umer over abu bakar so, to hide his lie he give the explanation of this hairs in such manner

" This hadis shows that umer possess strong deen (islam) but we can not give them superiority over abu bakar bcz hadis did not shows the name of abu bakar"

this is the explanation given by bukhari about above hadis.

so i like to ask from mr bukhari can they tell me

1) In the group of people why holy prophet pbuh only recognize umer bin khtab, who was other people

2) Holy prophet pbuh did not tell us the name of other people who was present there can mr bukhari proves that abu bakar was not present there.

hope mr bukhari or any follower of bukhari give the answer.

Now kindly read this hadis which shows that how much knowledge umer possess,

Bukhari Book 5 , Chapter " Fazilat of Ashab" page 145, 146,hadis #3689

"Abu jafar bin kofi narrates from abduallah bin mubarak from younas from zahari from hamza from his father (abduallah bin umer)

holy prophet pbuh said in dream i drink milk, and i drink so much that i can see the freshness of milk in my nails, then i pass the pot to umer, Ashab ask what is this mean, holy prophet pbuh said "knowledge"

so you can see that kowledge of mr umer, now you see the konwledge of mr umer in his period of khlaft.

Jalalu'd-din Suyuti in his Tafsir-e-Durru'l-Mansur, vol. II, p.133; Ibn Kathir in his Commentary, vol.I, p.468; Jarullah Zamakhshari in his Tafsir-e-Kashshaf, vol.I, p.357; Fazil Nishapuri in his Tafsir-Gharibu'l Qur'an, vol.I, in connection with the sura Nisa (The Women) of the Holy Qur'an; Qartabi in his Tafsir, vol.V, p.99; Ibn Maja' Qazwini in his Sunan, vol.I; Asadi in Hashiyya-e-Sunan, vol.I, p.583; Baihaqi in his Sunan, vol.VII, p.233; Qastalani in his Irshadu's-Sari-Sharh-e-Sahih Bukhari, vol.VIII, p.57; Muttaqi Hindi in his Kanzu'l-'Ummal, vol.VIII, p. 298; Hakim Nishapuri in his Mustadrak, vol.II, p.177; Abu Bakr Baglani in his Tamhid, p.199; Ajluni in his Kashfu'l-Khufa', vol.I, p.270; Qazi Shukani in Futuhu'l-Qadir, vol.I,P.407; Dhahabi in his Takhlis-e-Mustadrak; Ibn Abi'l-Hadid in his Sharh-e-Nahju'l-Balagha, vol.I, p.61 and vol.VII, p.96; Hamidi in his Jam'-e-Bainu's-Sahihain; Faqih Wasiti Ibn Maghazili Shafi'i in his Manaqib; Ibn Athir in his Nihaya, and others have authentically narrated with slight difference in wording

that one day Caliph Umar during the course of his sermon to the people, said: "If any one marries and fixes a mehr (dowry) for more than 400 dirhams for his wife, I will inflict the prescribed punishment on him and will deposit the excess amount in the Baitu'l-Mal (Public Treasury)."

A woman from the audience called out: "Umar! Is what you say more acceptable or Allah's ordinance? Does not Allah Almighty say: 'And if you wish to have (one) wife in place of another and you have given one of them a heap of gold, then take not from it anything.'" (4:20)

Having heard this verse and the retort of the woman, Umar said: "You have better knowledge of fiqh and problems than Umar, all of you, including even the women observing purdah sitting in their homes."

Then Umar again mounted the pulpit and said: "Although I have forbidden you to give more than 400 dirhams as dowry to your wives, I now permit you to give as much as you like beyond the appointed limit. There is no harm in it."

In these hadis you can read that Holy prophet pbuh grant the janat to mr 3 with out any reason, and they accept it but when holy prophet grant the janat to any one else with out any reason mr umer bin khatab stop him doing so and holy prophet correct him according to umer.

Bukhari Book 5 , Chapter " Fazilat of Ashab" page 148 , 149,hadis #3693

" Yousaf bin musa narrates from Abu Osma from Uthman bin Gayas from Abu uthman nahdi from Abu Musa ashri said, me and holy prophet pbuh was present in a garden in madina, mean time a person came and want to open the door, holy prophet pbuh said , open the door and who will enter in the give me the good news of janat.when i open the door i saw abu bakar enter i gave him the good news of janat, he thanks to Allah.again a men came and want to open the door, holy prophet pbuh said, open the door and who will enter in the give me the good news of janat.when i open the door i saw umer came i gave him the good news of janat, he thanks to Allah.then a third person came and want to open the door, holy prophet pbuh said , open the door and who will enter in the give me the good news of janat after the difficulty which he face in this world.when i open the door i saw uthman so i gave him the same good news of janat he thanks to Allah "

so you can see the above fake haids of mr bukhari in which holy prophet pbuh grant janat to mr 3 with out any reason, they just enter from the door and get the janat.

i will not discuss the sand of this hadis bcz sunni consider bukhari same as quran.

Now kindly read what mr Muslim said in his book " Shahi Muslim"

Shahi Muslim Book Kitab ul Iman page 144 , 145

" Abu Huraira said once holy prophet pbuh give his shoes to me and said ,take my shoes and go behind the garden and which person you found who says Allah is one and his heart also admit this give him the good news of janat, Abu huraira went he saw umer, how ask him tell me who give this shoes to you, abu huariar said holy prophet give me this shoes and said go behind the garden and if you found any person who says Allah is one give him the good news of janat, when umer hear this he gave me a punch on my chest ,i control my self from falling and return to prophet pbuh,and explain the whole matter, suddenly umer came and ask the prophet pbuh do you gave him the shoes , holy prophet pbuh said yes i gave him

then umer said you do not do such kind of thing, i am afraid that people will only depend on this and will leave the good deeds.holy prophet pbuh said to abu huarira leave this."

so you can see in both cases when janat (heaven) allotted to mr 3 with out any reason, then they accept and when holy prophet pbuh give any one else then its not good thing.

In these hadis you can read that Holy prophet pbuh grant the janat to mr 3 with out any reason, and they accept it but when holy prophet grant the janat to any one else with out any reason mr umer bin khatab stop him doing so and holy prophet correct him according to umer.

Bukhari Book 5 , Chapter " Fazilat of Ashab" page 148 , 149,hadis #3693

" Yousaf bin musa narrates from Abu Osma from Uthman bin Gayas from Abu uthman nahdi from Abu Musa ashri said, me and holy prophet pbuh was present in a garden in madina, mean time a person came and want to open the door, holy prophet pbuh said , open the door and who will enter in the give me the good news of janat.when i open the door i saw abu bakar enter i gave him the good news of janat, he thanks to Allah.again a men came and want to open the door, holy prophet pbuh said, open the door and who will enter in the give me the good news of janat.when i open the door i saw umer came i gave him the good news of janat, he thanks to Allah.then a third person came and want to open the door, holy prophet pbuh said , open the door and who will enter in the give me the good news of janat after the difficulty which he face in this world.when i open the door i saw uthman so i gave him the same good news of janat he thanks to Allah "

so you can see the above fake haids of mr bukhari in which holy prophet pbuh grant janat to mr 3 with out any reason, they just enter from the door and get the janat.

i will not discuss the sand of this hadis bcz sunni consider bukhari same as quran.

Now kindly read what mr Muslim said in his book " Shahi Muslim"

Shahi Muslim Book Kitab ul Iman page 144 , 145

" Abu Huraira said once holy prophet pbuh give his shoes to me and said ,take my shoes and go behind the garden and which person you found who says Allah is one and his heart also admit this give him the good news of janat, Abu huraira went he saw umer, how ask him tell me who give this shoes to you, abu huariar said holy prophet give me this shoes and said go behind the garden and if you found any person who says Allah is one give him the good news of janat, when umer hear this he gave me a punch on my chest ,i control my self from falling and return to prophet pbuh,and explain the whole matter, suddenly umer came and ask the prophet pbuh do you gave him the shoes , holy prophet pbuh said yes i gave him

then umer said you do not do such kind of thing, i am afraid that people will only depend on this and will leave the good deeds.holy prophet pbuh said to abu huarira leave this."

so you can see in both cases when janat (heaven) allotted to mr 3 with out any reason, then they accept and when holy prophet pbuh give any one else then its not good thing.

where are the follower of mr bukhari, i think they run like wise their elders who runs from ohad and khyber.

any way here are some thing more about their 100 % correct book.

bukhari is one of those person who always hide the bad works of the enemy of alhbat a.s and present them as noble and great person in forent of people.

but in this process he forget the quran

Bashack izat aur zilat Allah ka haat ma ha,

bukhari trys his best to give them respect but when Allah send lant on then what can mr bukhari do.

now kindly read how bukhair defend the enemy of alhbat.

" History of Ibn Aseer" Book 3 page 149

" When maviya want baya for yazeed (lanti dog) then abdul rehman bin abubaker protest againt him.Marwan address from the people in Masjid -e- nabvi, he was governer of Hijaz at that time, he said, maviya is making yazeed khlifa after him , abdul rehman said, (marwan) you are a lier,and maviya has no right of making khlifa.

marwan said he (abdulrehman) was the person for him in quran Allah said

" those who said from his parents "tum per asfos ho"

Bibi Ayasha was listing this behind the cutain, she said

Marwan i tell the truth to the people,

you said this ayat came for abdul rehman, you are a lier this ayat came for some one esle,

abdul rehman is not that person but the prophet pbuh of Allah send lant on the father of marwan,while marwan is from his "Salab"

you can see that whats happend thier and what was happend between marwan and bibi ayasha.

now kindly read what mr bukhari writes about this incident.

Shahi Bukhair book 3

"maviya makes marwan the governer of hijaz, Marwan address from the people in Masjid -e- nabvi,in which he tells about yazeed bin maviya,so people accept him khlifa after maviya , abdul rehman said, "some thing" then marwan said capture him.

he enter in the house of bibi ayasha

marwan said he was the person for hin Allah said in quran

" those who said from his parents "tum per asfos ho"

you (ayasha)consider him sinless person

Bibi Ayasha was listing this behind the cutain, she said

what was Allah said for him is another matter,Allah accept me excuse for him (abdul rehman).

you can see hwo mr bukhair cuts all the conversation between marwan and bibi ayasha, only to save marwan and maviya

you can read the whole incident in Shahre Bukhari " Fatha Bukhair" by Ibn Hajir

which expose the lies of bukhair