Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Maula Dha Mallang

attack on shia man outside idara jafferia

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23740215-details/Mosque%20fear%20over%20pensioner%20attack/article.do

Mosque fear over pensioner attack

Felix Allen

04.09.09 Worshippersat a south London mosque today said they were living in fear after abrutal gang attack that left a pensioner fighting for life and twoother men injured.

A 67-year-old Muslim, named locally as Ikramul-Haq, is on life support in hospital after being attacked from behindas he stood with his five-year-old granddaughter outside theIdara-e-Jaaferiya Islamic centre in Tooting.

Today one of theother victims described how a gang of 20 teenagers in hoodies ambushedthem outside the mosque, on Church Lane, as they emerged from a prayersession.

Minicab driver Imdad Buhkari, 39, who was standing withanother victim, who is in his 70s, said: “They came down the road andabout six of them broke off from the rest and surrounded the two of us.

“Theyasked me for the time. I said I don't wear a watch and suddenly someonefrom behind punched me hard on the jaw. I was attacked from behind withno warning. Then they hit the old man, whose name is Atameer, and ranoff.

“I went round the corner and I wasshocked when I saw Ikram lying unconscious on the ground. He wasbleeding from his mouth and ear. Now he is in a coma. The doctors wantto turn off his life support machine but his family say no.

“It is terrible. Who would do such a thing?”

Four boys - one aged 12, two of 14 and one of 15 - were arrested and were today in police custody.

Mrul-Haq, a retired care home worker and widowed father of one, sufferedserious head injuries in the attack, at around 9pm on Monday.

Witnesses said the five-year-old girl, who was cared for by her grandfather, ran screaming into the mosque as he was assaulted.

Most of the congregation were still inside as they shared a meal to break their daily Ramadan fast.

Onefriend of Mr ul-Haq's, who asked not to be named, said: “Everyone inthe community is in shock. He was such a good, gentle person, a realgentleman. No one could have a bad word to say about him.

“Doctorsgave him 24 hours to live and now he is being kept alive by themachine. These people brutally attacked him for no reason at all. Nowwe are all fearful to go to the mosque.”

Two uniformed policemen were on duty outside the mosque in an effort to reassure frightened locals.

Allthree victims were Asian but detectives are keeping an open mind aboutthe motive. Mosque leaders have warned worshippers to be “vigilant” andnot to walk alone.

One of the trustees said: “There is a sense ofinsecurity. We don't know if it was a racist attack or if they werejust the kind of kids who get their kicks from random violence.

“I have watched the attack on CCTV and it was really quite horrific.”

Theattackers were described as black male youths but were part of a largergang that also included a number of girls and some white boys.

DetectiveChief Inspector John McFarlane said: “This is a sickening attack on aninnocent man. There was no attempt to steal anything. The motive couldsimply be casual violence for the sake of it.”

Anyone with information is urged to contact detectives on 0208 721 4205 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

this is freaking awful, my duas to the victims

i think in this instance we northeners are better off than southeners, we do zanjeer outside in full view so the upshot is everyone is terrified of us. however i agree, its only a matter of time before some scrotum tries to get inside the mosque, and is ripped limb from limb by the muslims inside and its used as proof that all muslims are savages which will, in turn, lead to more attacks against us

InshaAllah he recovers. His poor grandaughter.

i think in this instance we northeners are better off than southeners, we do zanjeer outside in full view so the upshot is everyone is terrified of us.

Upshot?! Good grief.

Attacks on ordinary people by gangs of youths ( hoodies ) are a daily occurence in the UK now. Highly unlikely this attack was motivated due to religion, he was just unfortunate that he happened to be in the same place as those scum that carried out the attack.

It said the attackers were mainly 'black male youths', so not likely to be BNP members or members of far right organisations. Just your average scum hoodies wanting to film an attack on their mobiles.

Edited by Irishman

They need to try those "youths" as adults for assault, and if the elderly man dies, for murder. Get them off the streets and make them do some hard time. Leniency leads to thuggery.

Unfortunately 'hard time' and UK prisons do not go together. Sitting around in their hoodies playing pool and playstation games is about as hard as it will get.

Inalillah wa inallahi rajeoon

Yes very sad to hear the Uncle passed away today...He was a really pleasant man, and i had no idea he was 67...I always thought he was in his late 40's Mashallah.

May Allah guide lost causes.

I can't stand it when people blame the government for everything. It's the bloody parents.....what kind of animals the parents must be to raise more animals

Then the UK populace need to WAKE UP!! (Not that Canada is any better - although Canadians are more likely to take matters into their own hands and not bother the authorities)

Unfortunately we have silly European Court of Human Rights rules, that means it even infringes on a prisioners rights if he has to 'slop out'. I'm not sure I agree with taking matters into their own hands, that is a slippery slope to go down.

This is not a youthful "prank" crime - adult crimes require adult penalties. Any teen of any age (whatever their life circumstance) knows that you cannot take the life of an innocent person. Attacking an elderly man in a gang is the most cowardly of actions. These blobs of protopalsm need to also have their parents held accountable.

I agree with you on this though.

Attacks on ordinary people by gangs of youths ( hoodies ) are a daily occurence in the UK now.

All part of a certain street/drug/ethnic/music/fashion culture. Unfortunately there are Muslims who seem to identify with it and glorify it and they can't see it for the trash that it is.

I am surprised when I venture out of north London, into South and East London and see kids on street corners. They may not be doing anything, but they should be at home, doing their homework. You don't see this in places like Golders Green and Hendon and rates of such crimes are correspondingly low.

Cannot believe that people who call themselves humans would commit such a vile, unprovoked attack on an elderly person. It all comes from this fake macho culture of rap and gangsters where individuals who lead hollow and meaningless lives try to compensate by carrying out such atrocities. If power was in my hands I'd not let a single one of these "gangsters" loiter on street corners and force them to work or educate themselves.

ive spent enough time around former IRA terrorists and even UDF murderers who did hard jail time in long kesh prison for murder. dont be fooled by the tv, taking the life of another human being is not so easy that you can just brush it off your shoulder. unless these losers are clinically psycopathic the knowledge that they took a life of an elderly, innocent man while his granddaughter watched, will haunt them every day for the rest of their lives.

throw the [Edited Out]ers in jail. a lifetime of getting anally thundered in the showers every single day will serve as a good enough punishment in this life, and in the next..well...we know where they will end up inshallah

(bismillah) (salam)

Innah Lillah Wa Innah Ilayhi Rajioon

Åöäøó áöáúãõÊøóÞöíäó ãóÝóÇÒðÇ [٧٨:٣١]

Verily for the Righteous there will be a fulfilment of (the heart's) desires;

I am speechless. Lanatullah alal zalimeen. I dont know if it is permisible but I would like to pray for a gruesome death for the killers.

taking the life of another human being is not so easy that you can just brush it off your shoulder. unless these losers are clinically psycopathic

I think it is possible that they may be:

Prevalence of psychotic disorder was significantly higher among black men (3.1 per cent) than men from other ethnic groups (0.2 per cent of white men; no cases observed among men in the South Asian or ‘other’ ethnic group). There was no significant variation by ethnicity among women.

http://www.nhsconfed.org/Publications/Documents/MHN_factsheet_August_2009_FINAL_2.pdf

Possible reason:

For instance, when compared to service users in general, Black service users (defined as Black Caribbean, Black African and ‘other’ Black) were half as likely in 2006/07 to be primary heroin users and five times more likely to be primary crack users.

http://www.nta.nhs.uk/publications/documents/2_black_african_final.pdf

Edited by Haji 2003

* Two youths aged 14 and 15 have appeared before Wimbledon Youth Court accused of committing grievous bodily harm with intent on Mr Haque.

* They and another boy, aged 12, are also accused of conspiracy to commit GBH and two counts of assault on victims in their 40s and 70s. Another 14-year-old has been charged over the attacks, but has yet to appear in court.

Shocking really. Absent parents and the children falling into the hands of gangs is causing this, along with drugs. May he RIP.

(bismillah) (salam)

There were some disgusting posts on this forum which I found. It is not for those easily angered or upseted.

http://forums.islami...nk-death-28232/

bro what do you expect? these weakass nawasib have a history of being beaten and overcome by everyone throughout history, the only people they can "beat" are women and young girls who dare to step outside the house. they must be jumping out of their shrunken pajamas and flip flops in excitement that the shia has been killed, without realising that the shia have lebanon, the shia have iran, the shia have hussain, while they have saudi, they have the taliban, they have saddamn hussain