Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Awaiting_for_the12th

Zakir Naik vs. Ali Raza Jan Ali Shah Kazmi

Rate this topic

U can tease but cannot change the truth

did i? what a pity , i asked proof for your definationof sahabi, you didnt gave any, i gave you the defination as per ahlesunnah.

If you still disagree then this clarifies a lot.

well i asked you proof but you didnt produce any, because you didnt have any thing to support your funny assumtions.

you said:

so get some lessons now:

A companion is anyone who met Prophet Muhammad [Peace be Upon him] believing in him, and died in that state of belief/islam. Everyone that met the Prophet [Peace be Upon him], and accompanied him one day, one month, one year, or more or less is a companion.

THE FUNNY PART FROM YOUR ASSUMPTION WAS THAT, IF A PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN BLIND DURING THAT TIME , THEN FROM YOUR LOGIC HE IS NOT A SAHABI, SINCE HE DIDNT SEE HIM. :lol:

as for feroz , i guess he is mentally sick, don't have any sensible answer. these type of guys should mess up thread from there junk posts. so if you have any thing sensible then post, as for what frm ur post needed a reply i refuted that from your own logic. :lol:

and i proved logicaly that munafiqs love n respect lanati zakir naik

If munafiqs love n respect lanati zakir naik its not outr fault

both shias and sunnis have issued fatwas agianst lanati azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfiqs r third group who love n respect lanati zakir naik

accept it and feel proud of that salafi dog

so get some lessons now:

A companion is anyone who met Prophet Muhammad [Peace be Upon him] believing in him, and died in that state of belief/islam. Everyone that met the Prophet [Peace be Upon him], and accompanied him one day, one month, one year, or more or less is a companion.

OH please!! its such a mere 'coincidence' that you didnt mention one of the utmost important aspects of a sahaba.. which is, ADHERING to the ways taught by the prophet!!!

so according to your belief, is HYPOCRISY an attribute of the sahaba?? if not, then the fact is that the ones u call so called 'sahabas' dont even come close to deserving the title of sahaba!! i dont need to mention any names, as everyone, including urself know of whom i speak!!

my purpose was to post the video... Sunnikid the point was not that the youth beat zakir naik ... did you actually listen to the points Ali Raza raised coz you are blindly in love with the guy and defending him when so many shia/sunni people have tried to contact him and he doesnt reply back... the guy doesnt know QURAN his skill is that he got a really good memory thats all... when ppl start defending likes of zakir over Imam Hussain(as) then you know their faith level is so low that they cannot differentiate between haq and batil...

my purpose was to post the video... Sunnikid the point was not that the youth beat zakir naik ... did you actually listen to the points Ali Raza raised coz you are blindly in love with the guy and defending him when so many shia/sunni people have tried to contact him and he doesnt reply back... the guy doesnt know QURAN his skill is that he got a really good memory thats all... when ppl start defending likes of zakir over Imam Hussain(as) then you know their faith level is so low that they cannot differentiate between haq and batil...

some point to note:

1. ali raza didnt "provide any proof" of what zakir naik said. He just said those from himself. Which is not satisfactory to convince any just person.

2. claim that zakir naik doesnt know qura, world knows that(since they are video proofs). But i shows thatAli reza didnt even knew ayat ul kursi, as he forgot some words in between.

3. its again a false propoganda that zakir naik didnt accpet the challege , infact if you want ill give you video proof from the words of zakir himself accpeting the challenge, but no shia turned up.

zakir naik said to hire the same ground in which he said (ra) for yazeed. And bring a good number of crowd and h will debate. NOW THE DUTY OF A FAIR CHALLENGER WHO WAS SERIOUS WAS THAT, AFTER THE OPPENENT ACCPETS THE CHALLENGE, THEY SHOULD HAVE HIRED THAT GROUND , GATHERED THE PEOPLE AND CALL ZAKIR NAIK,

but did this happen? no why we know that.

4. i can go on but i guess its sufficient to sensibles out here.(excluding the other oxymorons)

lol its very good propoganda without any proof. But the only intention of this child is to acheive popularity , and this way is best to get it since dr zakir is a renowned scholar. .........Blahblahblahb.......

(bismillah)

So when Salafis win a debate (i don't think this has ever happened), it's a sign of Allah (swt) and the haqq, but when we win its obviously the work of Iblees (la) and batil propaganda? :Hijabi:

(salam)

(bismillah)

So when Salafis win a debate (i don't think this has ever happened), it's a sign of Allah (swt) and the haqq, but when we win its obviously the work of Iblees (la) and batil propaganda? :Hijabi:

(salam)

surprised??

well i m not

munafiqs always love munafiqs

now if some lanati munafiqs love muawiya lanati , yazeed lanati and zakir naik lanati

Munafiq lanatis will always love munafiq lanatis we cant stop them

(bismillah)

(salam)

yes you can't think because thinking requires a brain. :lol:

anyways, what is proof for that so called propogandic debate(which i doubt that it took place) being won by that kid? his own statement. well if so then go and have party.

But people with brain need a solid and considerable proof.

Salam o Alikum,

seems like a debate did take place between Zakir Naik and the 17 year old Ali Raza Jan Ali Shah Kazmi :!!!: and apparently zakir naik admitted that he is not an expert in this issue... this is not the debate coz the debate took place through emails... but here is the video of the discussion that took place...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr8Pe1Ll56w&feature=related

salamz

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

I believe Dr. Zakir Naik specializes in debating non-muslims not muslims. Which explains why he refused to debate Ali Raza Jan Ali Shah Kazmi. Bigger scholars than Ali Raza Jan Ali Shah Kazmi have debated live on Al-Mustaqila TV against Sunni Scholars, and quiet honestly I believe they couldn't defend claims put forth against them by the Sunni Scholars.

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

sunni kid u r asking proof of this but what the proof of ghader khum ...................Revelation of Qur'anic Verse 70:1-3

Some Sunni commentators further report that the first three verses of the chapter of al-Ma'arij (70:1-3) were revealed when a dispute arose after the Prophet reached Madinah. It is recorded that:

On the day of Ghadir the Messenger of Allah summoned the people toward 'Ali and said: "Ali is the mawla of whom I am mawla." The news spread quickly all over urban and rural areas. When Harith Ibn Nu'man al-Fahri (or Nadhr Ibn Harith according to another tradition) came to know of it, he rode his camel and came to Madinah and went to the Messenger of Allah and said to him: "You commanded us to testify that there is no deity but Allah and that you are the Messenger of Allah. We obeyed you. You ordered us to perform the prayers five times a day and we obeyed. You ordered us to observe fasts during the month of Ramadhan and we obeyed. Then you commanded us to offer pilgrimage to Makkah and we obeyed. But you are not satisfied with all this and you raised your cousin by your hand and imposed him upon us as our master by saying `Ali is the mawla of whom I am mawla.' Is this imposition from Allah or from you?"

The Prophet said : "By Allah who is the only deity! This is from Allah, the Mighty and the Glorious."

On hearing this Harith turned back and proceeded towards his she-camel saying: "O Allah! If what Muhammad said is correct then fling on us a stone from the sky and subject us to severe pain and torture." He had not reached his she-camel when Allah, who is above all defects, flung at him a stone which struck him on his head, penetrated his body and passed out through his lower body and left him dead. It was on this occasion that Allah, the exalted, caused to descend the following verses:

"A questioner questioned about the punishment to fall. For the disbelievers there is nothing to avert it, from Allah the Lord of the Ascent." (70:1-3)

sunnikid just refute the claims of what Ali Raza said.. i care less if he beat zakir naik or not... he is of the same age as you...

Salam,

You think this is a game? This is religion you are talking about, its not a sports game or some childish game you won and I won. Zakir Naik, I watched debates for him, he answers and introduces questions of non-muslims to know more about Islam.

Go watch debates between big scholars Shia and Sunni on Al-Mustaqila, not some apparent debate that took place between someone and someone on emails that neither you or I saw.

Salam.

bro why sunnykid is thinking he is logical but there is no sense a simple answer of this is .Its not a small issue its a big issue .If jan ali bhai is saying something infront of media it must be true if not then why dont zakir naik refuse to it. mashallah what a comman sense

sunni kid u r asking proof of this but what the proof of ghader khum ...................Revelation of Qur'anic Verse 70:1-3

Some Sunni commentators further report that the first three verses of the chapter of al-Ma'arij (70:1-3) were revealed when a dispute arose after the Prophet reached Madinah. It is recorded that:

On the day of Ghadir the Messenger of Allah summoned the people toward 'Ali and said: "Ali is the mawla of whom I am mawla." The news spread quickly all over urban and rural areas. When Harith Ibn Nu'man al-Fahri (or Nadhr Ibn Harith according to another tradition) came to know of it, he rode his camel and came to Madinah and went to the Messenger of Allah and said to him: "You commanded us to testify that there is no deity but Allah and that you are the Messenger of Allah. We obeyed you. You ordered us to perform the prayers five times a day and we obeyed. You ordered us to observe fasts during the month of Ramadhan and we obeyed. Then you commanded us to offer pilgrimage to Makkah and we obeyed. But you are not satisfied with all this and you raised your cousin by your hand and imposed him upon us as our master by saying `Ali is the mawla of whom I am mawla.' Is this imposition from Allah or from you?"

The Prophet said : "By Allah who is the only deity! This is from Allah, the Mighty and the Glorious."

On hearing this Harith turned back and proceeded towards his she-camel saying: "O Allah! If what Muhammad said is correct then fling on us a stone from the sky and subject us to severe pain and torture." He had not reached his she-camel when Allah, who is above all defects, flung at him a stone which struck him on his head, penetrated his body and passed out through his lower body and left him dead. It was on this occasion that Allah, the exalted, caused to descend the following verses:

"A questioner questioned about the punishment to fall. For the disbelievers there is nothing to avert it, from Allah the Lord of the Ascent." (70:1-3)

nice way to divert the topic. :lol:

bro why sunnykid is thinking he is logical but there is no sense a simple answer of this is .Its not a small issue its a big issue .If jan ali bhai is saying something infront of media it must be true if not then why dont zakir naik refuse to it. mashallah what a comman sense

yes this is the main technique to derive public attention and to get publicity. Now from many examples of the people who have done this before, I will give you one.

Heard of ali sina ever?

He too plays same tricks challenging people in media and saying he has won challenges, and some scholars like zakir naik cant debate him.(shias atleast agree that zakir naik is expert in comparitive religion studies). blabla bla.

But zakir naik didnt come with a special session dedicated to respond him why? because its a kind of publicity he will get, a person who is nobody will be recognized by people. And the list of such thirty people for publicity is very long, and ali jan is one among them, so zakir naik doesnt care to answer such claims, because neither its the first time made, nor this is the only person who made it.

lastly what is sufficient to close your mouth is this:zakir naik said to hire the same ground in which he said for yazeed. And bring a good number of crowd and h will debate. NOW THE DUTY OF A FAIR CHALLENGER WHO WAS SERIOUS WAS THAT, AFTER THE OPPENENT ACCPETS THE CHALLENGE, THEY SHOULD HAVE HIRED THAT GROUND , GATHERED THE PEOPLE AND CALL ZAKIR NAIK,

SO THE SHIAS STILL HAVE THE OPPURTUNITY , WHY DONT THEY UTILIZE IT?

sunnikid just refute the claims of what Ali Raza said.. i care less if he beat zakir naik or not... he is of the same age as you...

whatever was there to be refuted as per the "topic of the thread" , i already refuted and didnt get any sensible reply for it.

here its agains:

some point to note:

1. ali raza didnt "provide any proof" of what zakir naik said. He just said those from himself. Which is not satisfactory to convince any just person.

2. claim that zakir naik doesnt know qura, world knows that(since they are video proofs). But i shows thatAli reza didnt even knew ayat ul kursi, as he forgot some words in between.

3. its again a false propoganda that zakir naik didnt accpet the challege , infact if you want ill give you video proof from the words of zakir himself accpeting the challenge, but no shia turned up.

zakir naik said to hire the same ground in which he said for yazeed. And bring a good number of crowd and h will debate. NOW THE DUTY OF A FAIR CHALLENGER WHO WAS SERIOUS WAS THAT, AFTER THE OPPENENT ACCPETS THE CHALLENGE, THEY SHOULD HAVE HIRED THAT GROUND , GATHERED THE PEOPLE AND CALL ZAKIR NAIK,

but zakir naik is lanati munafiq and cursed by muslims all over the world

wat does it mean??

lanatis and munafiqs love n respect lanati zakir naik and munafiqs and lanati love n respect lanati muawiya and yazeed -s-using yr own logic isnt it??

firoz bhai actually i think sunni kid is a blind follower of zakir naik and not the follower of islam .

Exactly Haider bhai-Munafiqs will always love munafiqs

yazeed /muawiya and zakir naiks r having real good munafiqs lanatis as their followers

firoz bhai actually i think sunni kid is a blind follower of zakir naik and not the follower of islam .

firoz bhai actually i think sunni kid is a blind follower of zakir naik and not the follower of islam

you both failed misebraly to answer anything either with proof or sense. So you doesnt deserve a respose for you funny posts. start eating almonds ,better luck next time.

you both failed misebraly to answer anything either with proof or sense. So you doesnt deserve a respose for you funny posts. start eating almonds ,better luck next time.

when wahabis /salafis lose argument they make such stupid post

now wat has almonds to do with lanati zakir naik and yazeed and lanatai muawiya

see wat i mean??

munafiqs love munafiqs -plain n simple and we have proved it from his own stupid logic

zakir naik munafiq loves yazeed n muawiya -

lanatis love n respect zakir naik and to change topic he bring almonds here