Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mustafa

Show me what death is like.

Rate this topic

In Gods Name

No matter how despicable I may look, this world looks even more despicable. I wonder how it will go on the long run. As a matter of fact, i don't think i can hate it more than this. I have lived in constant batteling and still. I could continue, but i wonder to what end? Suffering is not an issue (intellectual). I want to see death which everybody calims to have seen, but i am not allowed to move from my spot. Can someone tell me how it is? Describe it? I promise, i won't get scared. I promise that i won't hate you either. I promise that if you do this for me (something good) I will let you have it disobeying my God. I am not sure what my God wants except loyality, maybe you can tell me. Cut the root, going straight to the point to all of this.

Thank you

It depends on who takes your Spirit out of your body, Allah, The Death Angel, or one of his assistant angels.

If it is Allah swt then it would be as easy as a breeze passing by you and take your breath away :)

If it is 3ijrael (the Death Angel) then very painful but if you submit for knowing that you are going to cross a bridge of life from one state to another, then this will ease it considerably.

If it is one of his assistants, then God helps you! :)

See Quran for the three different types, search for "Yatawafa".

May Allah swt count us amongst His sincere people and ease our transition from lower life (Dunya) to higher/real life (3ulia or afterlife) in sha Allah.

Salam,

Ali

God >

(salam)

*pulls out shotgun* , so.....want it in the face or the chest?

Come on neighbor,do you want to be responsible for that? :!!!: Good sense of humour

Ash Khbarek? :D

You cannot hate this world, it is the world which you are going to build your hereafter first, no matter how bad the stuggle is, no matter how bad this world can be, work to improve and reform it like the Prophet (pbuh) and the Ahlul Bayt (a.s) would have.

I can describe you death, but you will never fully understand it, it is like telling a baby who is in a womb of a mother how good beryani tastes, he'll listen to you what you are saying, but will never understand its taste untill it tastes it one day when it is out of the womb.

Death is the lonesomeness of the grave-helplessness, and the point of no return.

Visit graveyards.

:lol:

Recite dua al-adeela to avoid Shaytan in the day you will die and the difficulties of the death, since he will tell you that if you say that there is no god he will give you alive again. He will leave you alone after that.

And well, live your live as if it were endless and live your religion as if today were your last day alive (imam Ali (as)).

Regards,

Bakir

In Gods Name

No matter how despicable I may look, this world looks even more despicable. I wonder how it will go on the long run. As a matter of fact, i don't think i can hate it more than this. I have lived in constant batteling and still. I could continue, but i wonder to what end? Suffering is not an issue (intellectual). I want to see death which everybody calims to have seen, but i am not allowed to move from my spot. Can someone tell me how it is? Describe it? I promise, i won't get scared. I promise that i won't hate you either. I promise that if you do this for me (something good) I will let you have it disobeying my God. I am not sure what my God wants except loyality, maybe you can tell me. Cut the root, going straight to the point to all of this.

Thank you

From the Book of the Dead:

When you die your whole life flashes in front of your eyes.

Your Witness will know your shame or dignity.

The Witness will return a single result:

A prevalence of Shame will compel you to the "Shelter of the Dark" where you will reside for as long as it takes to redeem yourself.

A prevalence of Dignity will dare you to the " Shade of the White Cedars" where you will reside until your eyes are accustomed to the Light.

My friend, never look at the cup half empty. Look at it half full. Always pray to Allah to be blessed, and if your duaa doesn't come true, Allah will surely make your torture on the day of judgement less. Try your best to make it through. The Shia Chat community is always here and remember, your never a lone.

Edited by Major Shia

(bismillah)(salam)

I recommend you read this book, it will explain everything

Death is all depends on your deeds, weather there good or bad

There is something called janatu(heaven) of barzakh.

And The Hell of Barzakh.

I will give you some answers :

Is a persons body effected after death ?

blank.gif Many are of the opinion that after death man's body becomes an absolute nothing like a dry wood, hence the question of reckoning in the grave does not arise.Such doubts are the out come of sheer ignorance and lack of belief in the unseen (Ghaib). Speech is the effect of the tongue and movements are impressions of a living body. But the spirit (rooh) is motionless and is hence independent of movements. whilst dreaming a man's tongue or his lips do not move, and a person awake will bear witness to it. After awakening the person will narrate the discussions he had with people, he will also claim to have travelled far off cities, but his body in reality having laid motionless on the bed all throughout the night.

Separation of the spirit(Rooh) from the body?

It is narrated in the tradition of Me'raj that a plank is placed in front of Izraeel, on which names of all creatures are written. When Allah wills death of any one of His creatures, the name on the plank disappears, and Izraeel does the needful. It is possible that at one time death of more than one creature may be ordained. Just as many candles can be extinguished in a single puff, more than one spirit can be removed together. Surely Allah is the giver of death as stated in the Qur'an, "Say (O Prophet) the Angel of death who is given charge of you shall cause you to die. (Surah-as-Sajdah: 11) In another verse it is stated. "Those whom the Angels cause to die while they are unjust to them selves". (Surah-an-Nahl: 28)

blank.gifIzraeel and his comrade Angels have been assigned the job of removing the spirits of creatures. An army which follows the commands of their king and conquers cities, it is said that the said army has conquered the said cities, but in reality it is the result of the king's military tacts & warfare. Many examples can be given to prove the above, but the fact is that it is beyond comparison.

Terror of the Grave

blank.gif It is quoted in Man La Yahzaruhul Faqih, that when a dead body is brought for burial, it should not be buried immediately. For there is no doubt that the terror of the grave horrifies the dead person, and he seeks refuge from Allah's wrath. The dead body should be laid to rest for sometime far from the grave, so that it prepares itself, and gets accustomed to it. Again one should stop and then take it to the grave. Allamah Majlisi while commenting on the above, says that even though the spirit is separated from the body, it is still maintains relation with it, and remains somewhat attached to it. The darkness and loneliness, questioning by 'Munkir and Nakeer', Squeezing in the grave (Fishar), and the chastisement in hell with it, and remains somewhat attached to it. The darkness and loneliness, questioning by 'Munkir and Nakeer', Squeezing in the grave (Fishar), and the chastisement in hell are some of the frightful stages.

This Book Explains everything im not shore if it is the full version, but if not its better than nothing http://www.rafed.net...azel/index.html

In Gods Name

Thank you

Death is the abscence of God in your life**

Brother this is no joke! Jokes like these can really cost someone their life.

It seems as though this brother is depressed. Depression is NOT something to joke about. I have been through some tough times myself. :(

Death is like sleep. One you will not rise from.

You cannot hate this world.

Brother. Hazrat Ali a.s disliked the world and divorced it 3 times. However, taking life is wrong and we must try to live like a true follower of ahlal bait a.s.

i suggest you read the book 'Manzilul Akhira' by sheikh Abbas al Qommi, its a detailed book on what happens in the process of death and after, in the grave, in barzakh. May Allah (swt) save all our souls InshAllah.

Death is like sleep. One you will not rise from.

You cannot hate this world.

Brother. Hazrat Ali a.s disliked the world and divorced it 3 times. However, taking life is wrong and we must try to live like a true follower of ahlal bait a.s.

you will rise from death, if Allah (swt) raises you from your death to fight in Imam Mahdi (atf) army, and definately on the day of Judgement.

this is a sensative issue, instead of making fun out of someone elses pain, you could do the decent thing and offer some advice and support.