Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Waiting for HIM banned for being extremely abusive and rude, refused to correct his behaviour after multiple warnings.  

Sorry but no matter how high your post count is, if you do not know how to respect others you are not welcome on the website. 

followthetruth is http://www.shiachat.com/forum/user/167368-abdabd/

Previously banned for sending vulgar messages and insults to a sister. According to other mods (in the warning logs) abdabd was already a previously banned member.

I haven't posted in this thread for a while but I wanted to for this particular member. It is amazing how a person can make threads & posts about justice and worshipping Allah, and say things that may amaze some people - such as saying that verses of the Quran make them weep, but this person is corrupt. They clearly have some knowledge and spend time studying, but they are still corrupt (Even Shimr (L) performed acts of worship). These pseudo-ethical/religious persons (this particular one also happens to demean religious people) always give away signs of their internal corruption, no matter how much they study or preach. Our external characteristics are a symptom of what is inside. 

Edited by Muhammed Ali

Invoker banned. Once again, questioning, or otherwise insulting, a member's parentage will not be tolerated under any circumstance. Doing it in Urdu won't save you either.

On a general note, I would remind people that if you need to resort to using bad language (in whatever language) or personal insults (especially about someone's family), then you might want to ask yourselves whether you are making the best use of your time on here. Instead of arguing for and against the likes of Muawiya or your favourite political topic, maybe your time would be better spent developing your akhlaq. Just on a practical note, the first one to lose their temper in a debate has usually lost.

Alamgir banned. Blatant nasibi troll. I've never read so much hatred for the ahlulbayt, and Imam `Ali (as) in particular, in my life. Such people can only be tolerated as long as they are willing to engage in a constructive debate, not just to spew their hatred against the ahlulbayt (as).

Edited by Haydar Husayn

Sabrina Abbas is Queen Yoda. 

I had suspected this because of a number of similarities in their posts. And some other things ......... 

Confirmation through IP checks on early posts. It's not a straightforward matter finding those posts because our search doesn't work too well. However after finding those posts, IPs checks showed a clear match.

Edited by Muhammed Ali

Banned Ibn-Ahmed Aliyy Herz for calling members monkey and insulting their wife in chat. Also insulted me after i warned him. EDIT: He had several other accounts that were also banned. 

Edited by Hameedeh
To add the EDIT.

Agora. Was on mod preview. Had a deal with an admin to improve his behaviour. However he still continued to be trollish and immature. Broke rules prior to this deal, even on this account.

His previous banned accounts:

Yabnul_Taha
Bashar al-Assad
Zulfiqar-e-Ali
Mu3lam
Fi sabil Allah
Romano
Namaz-e-Shab
Sevaka Ji
Severus
Shaykh Osama

Ismi_Zayn

Dhulfiqar313

AlwaysChangingHisUserName

`Ali

I hope he doesn't return any time in the near future. Needs to grow.

Another banned member:

reformist. Banned him because he had too many muta/sex obsessed posts. Suspected that he was http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234970870-banned-members/?p=2696655 IP addresses do confirm that he was.

Edited by Muhammed Ali