Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[Resolved] *Love AhleBayt*/Mrs F here

Rate this topic

afs fzn

Salam!

Okay now some months ago, i emailed some Admin, i dun remember which one, i guess it was Ali Imran, to unregister me. But when i visited back i saw my id still available but with certain board issues. Whenever i tried to view someone's profile/ post something, i got an error that i wasnt permitted to do so..

i duno why this happened.. so naturally, coz i wanted to return bk, i had to create a new account here on SC with my Yahoo ID which i dun prefer using.

So i would like Admins to remove my account *Love AhleBayt* completely so that i can change the settings for this account of mine. Settings as in, to change my email settings from yahoo to my hotmail account which already is registered here with my old account which is giving me the error stated above.

I already mailed Ali, the admin, but got no response. So i thot ill type it in here...

Thanks Alot

btw, i dun like the new shiachat.. its very confusing..

• Advanced Member

Welcome back joon. You'll soon get used to this look ;)

As for the pm feature-it's not accessible to anyone, due to the upgrade-I guess it's being worked on?-don't know- but you should be able to view profiles.

Welcome back joon. You'll soon get used to this look ;)

As for the pm feature-it's not accessible to anyone, due to the upgrade-I guess it's being worked on?-don't know- but you should be able to view profiles.

thanks sweetie..

yea i can access it with this account, but not with my old one..

• Veteran Member

Maybe your original account is just unregistered and you just need to have that lifted and then you can use it again.

Welcome back :)

EDIT: I just checked and it is unregistered - you can use that account if you like - just contact the admin to lift the unregistered status and make you registered again.

Edited by Maryaam

• Veteran Member

(salam)

I am no longer Admin, but I do remember putting you in the unregistered group because I believe I gave you the option of returning back - which in that case I would just put you in the advanced member group. What was your exact user name? I can't find it in the members' search. Anyways, what ever it was, it would probably just need to be put back to the advanced member settings and you will be able to use it.

Wassalam

wen will this issues get solved, wen will an admin look into this matter.. whenever i try to change my email address it says email account already in use..

wen *love AhleBayt* doesnt exist, than y does my hotmail account still exist.

can some responsibile look into this matter plz..

• 1 month later...