Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
bladeknight

why do we need the hadith?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Have you witnessed that God is one? Or if he is samad? Or is he lam yalid wa lam yoolad? 

That is the purpose/aim of your life to not only witness  but also realize that Allah is one, He is Samad, He is lam yalid and walam yoolad.

The moment you did it you are free.

3 hours ago, Ralvi said:

you cannot and will not see that’s fine 

you do you 

I’ll do me

Sure

you do you 

I’ll do me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Raheel Yunus said:

That is the purpose/aim of your life to not only witness  but also realize that Allah is one, He is Samad, He is lam yalid and walam yoolad.

The moment you did it you are free.

Sure

you do you 

I’ll do me.

 

We have not though, we only know because the Propeht told us. 

Be realistic

no human has had a direct witness to this

thats why we follow the prophet and ‘submit’ to this

thats what Iam trying to say 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

Thanks.  Ill have to put this on order. 

Is this  comprehensive or do other books that have other hadith grades  fron other scholars/ayatollahs that exist?

Salam it's comprehensive but these are other works that written before it but also their problem fixed through these years

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Ikhtiyar_ma'rifat_al-rijal_(book)

http://en.wikishia.net/view/A'yan_al-Shi'a_(book)

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Fihrist_asma'_musannifi_l-Shi'a_(book)

 

iranian software (all Farsi/Arabic books in 1 DVD:98 books in 273 volumes about 66000 person from 54 sources)

http://www.noorshop.ir/fa/product/15021/نرم-افزار-رجال-شیعه

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ralvi said:

We have not though, we only know because the Propeht told us. 

Yes it is true we know because all the prophets told us, i do not deny this.

The difference lies here

I say : I love Allah and love those who love Allah.
you say: One cannot love Allah unless he love those who love Allah.

2:165. There are some who deify and takes other than Allah equals, loving 
them with the love of Allah (as though they are loving Allah)! The believers
on the other hand, are conscious that their beloved is only Allah. When those who (by denying the reality) do wrong (to themselves) see the suffering they accrue as a result of this, they will realize that the only force active in the universe is the force of Allah, but alas, it will be too late... if only they could have realized this sooner... Allah is shadid al-adhab (the One who severely enforces the consequences to those who are persistent in their wrongdoing).

166. When those who are followed see the suffering awaiting their 
followers, they will walk away and disown them. When the truth becomes 
apparent, the tie between them will be severed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Raheel Yunus said:

Yes it is true we know because all the prophets told us, i do not deny this.

The difference lies here

I say : I love Allah and love those who love Allah.
you say: One cannot love Allah unless he love those who love Allah.

2:165. There are some who deify and takes other than Allah equals, loving 
them with the love of Allah (as though they are loving Allah)! The believers
on the other hand, are conscious that their beloved is only Allah. When those who (by denying the reality) do wrong (to themselves) see the suffering they accrue as a result of this, they will realize that the only force active in the universe is the force of Allah, but alas, it will be too late... if only they could have realized this sooner... Allah is shadid al-adhab (the One who severely enforces the consequences to those who are persistent in their wrongdoing).

166. When those who are followed see the suffering awaiting their 
followers, they will walk away and disown them. When the truth becomes 
apparent, the tie between them will be severed!

Nobody here is putting anybody on par with God, did you read my posts? How is loving Muhammed and ahl Muhammed(saaws) putting them as equals to God? We love them becuase God told us to.

Please do not suggest that as what we are doing here as you’re trying to imply 

You’re viewpont sounds narrow here to suggest such a thing. 

we love, fear, praise and pray to only Allah

And one can also love Muhammed and Ahl Muhammed(saaws) as well

so what’s the problem or difference?

there is none 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...