Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
bladeknight

why do we need the hadith?

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Raheel Yunus said:

since it is not mentioned in Quran.

I've read enough. I'm not going to pull any punches here: you have absolutely no knowledge of what is hidden deep within the lines of the Holy Qur'an, and it really shows. Reading the vast majority of your posts hurts physically and people would stop you right there and then if it weren't for the fact that they're simply entertained by such insanities and get a good laugh out of it.

Save whatever little remains unscathed of your dignity, reflect upon what is readily understandable (muhkamat) and leave aside the ambiguous (mutashabihat) for the Infallible ones (as). Have you not read the words of Allah (azwj):

bismillah.gif

قَالَتِ الْأَعْرَابُ آمَنَّا ۖ قُلْ لَمْ تُؤْمِنُوا وَلَٰكِنْ قُولُوا أَسْلَمْنَا وَلَمَّا يَدْخُلِ الْإِيمَانُ فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ ۖ وَإِنْ تُطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَا يَلِتْكُمْ مِنْ أَعْمَالِكُمْ شَيْئًا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ {14}

[Yusufali 49:14] The desert Arabs say, "We believe." Say, "Ye have no faith; but ye (only)say, 'We have submitted our wills to Allah,' For not yet has Faith entered your hearts. But if ye obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not belittle aught of your deeds: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَرْتَابُوا وَجَاهَدُوا بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنْفُسِهِمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الصَّادِقُونَ {15}

[Yusufali 49:15] Only those are Believers who have believed in Allah and His Messenger, and have never since doubted, but have striven with their belongings and their persons in the Cause of Allah: Such are the sincere ones.

قُلْ أَتُعَلِّمُونَ اللَّهَ بِدِينِكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ {16}

[Yusufali 49:16] Say: "What! Will ye instruct Allah about your religion? But Allah knows all that is in the heavens and on earth: He has full knowledge of all things.

يَمُنُّونَ عَلَيْكَ أَنْ أَسْلَمُوا ۖ قُلْ لَا تَمُنُّوا عَلَيَّ إِسْلَامَكُمْ ۖ بَلِ اللَّهُ يَمُنُّ عَلَيْكُمْ أَنْ هَدَاكُمْ لِلْإِيمَانِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ {17}

[Yusufali 49:17] They impress on thee as a favour that they have embraced Islam. Say, "Count not your Islam as a favour upon me: Nay, Allah has conferred a favour upon you that He has guided you to the faith, if ye be true and sincere.

You can go teach your miserable joke of a methodology elsewhere, start a religion of your own with what you claim you know, go lead other people (astray) and see for yourself what you may reap as reward for such foolishness.

And that's for you specifically, from Wasa'il us-Shia:

H 33500 – And in Ma’any Al Akhbaar from Muhammad Bin Al Hassan, from Al Saffar, from Ibrahim Bin Hisham, from Muhammad Bin Abu Umeyr, from Hamza Bin Hamraan who said:
Abu Abdullah (asws) said: ‘Surely, the one who answers every question that is posed to him, is insane’.
H 33485 – And  he (asws) said: ‘One who avoids saying ‘I do not know’ will face destructive difficulties’.
H 33486 – And  he (asws) said: ‘There is nothing better than abstainment during confusion’.
H 33487 – And he (asws) said: ‘Confusion has been named as such because of its similarity with the truth. As for the Guardians (asws) of Allah (azwj), the illumination for them (asws) is in their (asws) conviction, and their (asws) evidence is with Guidance, and as for the enemies of Allah (azwj), in their call is straying, and their evidence is in blindness’.

May Allah (azwj) protect us from such abasement and ignorance.

Edited by SamAlFarsi

10 hours ago, Raheel Yunus said:

Regarding Wudu in the verse sequence is given. which hand we wash first it is not important since it is not mentioned in Quran.

And since how many rak'at we offer in prayers is not mentioned in Quran, therefore it is also not important. How many sajdah's in each rak'at  should be performed, is not important for you. @Raheel Yunus, Do you even believe in Prophet Muhammad (S)?

Now look at the following verses:

لَقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِمَنْ كَانَ يَرْجُو اللَّهَ وَالْيَوْمَ الْآخِرَ وَذَكَرَ اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا {21}

[Shakir 33:21] Certainly you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much.
[Pickthal 33:21] Verily in the messenger of Allah ye have a good example for him who looketh unto Allah and the Last Day, and remembereth Allah much.
[Yusufali 33:21] Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.

وَمَا آتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانتَهُوا 
59:7 and whatever the Messenger gives you, accept it, and from whatever he forbids you, keep back

هُوَ الَّذِي بَعَثَ فِي الْأُمِّيِّينَ رَسُولًا مِنْهُمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِهِ وَيُزَكِّيهِمْ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَإِنْ كَانُوا مِنْ قَبْلُ لَفِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ {2}

[Shakir 62:2] He it is Who raised among the inhabitants of Mecca an Messenger from among themselves, who recites to them His communications and purifies them, and teaches them the Book and the Wisdom, although they were before certainly in clear error,
[Pickthal 62:2] He it is Who hath sent among the unlettered ones a messenger of their own, to recite unto them His revelations and to make them grow, and to teach them the Scripture and wisdom, though heretofore they were indeed in error manifest,
[Yusufali 62:2] It is He Who has sent amongst the Unlettered a messenger from among themselves, to rehearse to them His Signs, to sanctify them, and to instruct them in Scripture and Wisdom,- although they had been, before, in manifest error;-

How easily you have start inventing your own interpretations and procedures! Without even thinking about the consequences of your this action. I thought that you will give up and accept the truth that we do need a teacher, but surprisingly, you have proven something else to me. What a misery that is indeed! 

يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ لَا يَحْزُنْكَ الَّذِينَ يُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْكُفْرِ مِنَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا آمَنَّا بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَلَمْ تُؤْمِنْ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۛ وَمِنَ الَّذِينَ هَادُوا ۛ سَمَّاعُونَ لِلْكَذِبِ سَمَّاعُونَ لِقَوْمٍ آخَرِينَ لَمْ يَأْتُوكَ ۖ يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَوَاضِعِهِ ۖ يَقُولُونَ إِنْ أُوتِيتُمْ هَٰذَا فَخُذُوهُ وَإِنْ لَمْ تُؤْتَوْهُ فَاحْذَرُوا ۚ وَمَنْ يُرِدِ اللَّهُ فِتْنَتَهُ فَلَنْ تَمْلِكَ لَهُ مِنَ اللَّهِ شَيْئًا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُرِدِ اللَّهُ أَنْ يُطَهِّرَ قُلُوبَهُمْ ۚ لَهُمْ فِي الدُّنْيَا خِزْيٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ {41}

[Shakir 5:41] O Messenger! let not those grieve you who strive together in hastening to unbelief from among those who say with their mouths: We believe, and their hearts do not believe, and from among those who are Jews; they are listeners for the sake of a lie, listeners for another people who have not come to you; they alter the words from their places, saying: If you are given this, take it, and if you are not given this, be cautious; and as for him whose temptation Allah desires, you cannot control anything for him with Allah. Those are they for whom Allah does not desire that He should purify their hearts; they shall have disgrace in this world, and they shall have a grievous chastisement in the hereafter.
[Pickthal 5:41] O Messenger! Let not them grieve thee who vie one with another in the race to disbelief, of such as say with their mouths: "We believe," but their hearts believe not, and of the Jews: listeners for the sake of falsehood, listeners on behalf of other folk who come not unto thee, changing words from their context and saying: If this be given unto you, receive it, but if this be not given unto you, then beware! He whom Allah doometh unto sin, thou (by thine efforts) wilt avail him naught against Allah. Those are they for whom the Will of Allah is that He cleanse not their hearts. Theirs in the world will be ignominy, and in the Hereafter an awful doom;
[Yusufali 5:41] O Messenger! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief: (whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,- will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. They change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, "If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware!" If any one's trial is intended by Allah, thou hast no authority in the least for him against Allah. For such - it is not Allah's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment.

How is this not different than when shaitan said he only needed Allah and that he did not need a mere man or need to bow down to Adam?

and rejecting khilafa before it’s revealed? God said there would be a Khalifa in the land, he never said who or when or what or why, but Satan rejected when he didn’t know and thought he knew and that he it was sufficient for himself to just believe in God. Clearly that wasn’t the truth and clearly that wasn’t enough. Clearly he wasn’t a real believer 

How is this not different than telling Allah what is better for his religion? Irony at its max 

Edited by Ralvi

On 11/24/2018 at 3:16 PM, Salsabeel said:

So, please ask from the book the answers of my questions I asked earlier.

If they are difficult for you, here are new questions:

How should we enter into the toilet? Which step should we take first while entering and what should we recite? Which step should we take while coming out from there and what should we recite? 
How should we perform the ghusl? What are the types of ghusl? Which are the wajib ghusl? 

Regarding entering into toilet i think it depend upon one is left handed or right handed. Since i am left handed i always unintentionally put my left leg first into toilet. For me left or right leg it does not matter.

Ghusl is mentioned in Quran hence it is necessary.

(4:43) O you who believe! Do not approach prayer while you are intoxicated until you know what you are saying or (when you are) impure, except (when) passing through a way, until you have bathed (ghusl)..........

(5:6).........But if you are in a state of ceremonial impurity, purify yourselves. But if you are ill or on a journey or one of you has come from the toilet or
you have had contact with women and you do not find water, then do
with clean earth by wiping your faces and your hands with it. Allah does not
intend to make any difficulty for you
but intends to purify you and complete
His Favor upon you, so that you may be grateful.

Allah does not want to complicate things for us you can use clean earth instead of water.

1 hour ago, Ralvi said:

God said there would be a Khalifa in the land, he never said who or when or what or why, but Satan rejected when he didn’t know and thought he knew and that he it was sufficient for himself to just believe in God.

I wish if you were able to see the words of angels:

قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَنْ يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ
What! wilt Thou place in it such as shall make mischief in it and shed blood, and we celebrate Thy praise and extol Thy holiness? (2:30) 

I wish you were able to comprehend the crime of Iblis: 

وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي خَالِقٌ بَشَرًا مِنْ صَلْصَالٍ مِنْ حَمَإٍ مَسْنُونٍ
فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِنْ رُوحِي فَقَعُوا لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ 
فَسَجَدَ الْمَلَائِكَةُ كُلُّهُمْ أَجْمَعُونَ 
إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ أَبَىٰ أَنْ يَكُونَ مَعَ السَّاجِدِينَ

15:28-31

2 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

And since how many rak'at we offer in prayers is not mentioned in Quran, therefore it is also not important. How many sajdah's in each rak'at  should be performed, is not important for you. @Raheel Yunus, Do you even believe in Prophet Muhammad (S)?

I believe in Prophet Mohammad (s).

1 hour ago, Ralvi said:

How is this not different than when shaitan said he only needed Allah and that he did not need a mere man or need to bow down to Adam?

and rejecting khilafa before it’s revealed? God said there would be a Khalifa in the land, he never said who or when or what or why, but Satan rejected when he didn’t know and thought he knew and that he it was sufficient for himself to just believe in God. Clearly that wasn’t the truth and clearly that wasn’t enough. Clearly he wasn’t a real believer 

How is this not different than telling Allah what is better for his religion? Irony at its max 

I resembles satan because i do not follow hadeeth ?

Take a look .........

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235060058-sahih-bukhari-volume-9-book-93/

3 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

I wish if you were able to see the words of angels:

قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَنْ يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ
What! wilt Thou place in it such as shall make mischief in it and shed blood, and we celebrate Thy praise and extol Thy holiness? (2:30) 

I wish you were able to comprehend the crime of Iblis: 

وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي خَالِقٌ بَشَرًا مِنْ صَلْصَالٍ مِنْ حَمَإٍ مَسْنُونٍ
فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِنْ رُوحِي فَقَعُوا لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ 
فَسَجَدَ الْمَلَائِكَةُ كُلُّهُمْ أَجْمَعُونَ 
إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ أَبَىٰ أَنْ يَكُونَ مَعَ السَّاجِدِينَ

15:28-31

Can you please expand? I don’t know how it relates to my post? Thank you would appreciate your thoughts 

3 hours ago, Raheel Yunus said:

I resembles satan because i do not follow hadeeth ?

Take a look .........

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235060058-sahih-bukhari-volume-9-book-93/

I’m saying your argument is ironic, and that it’s the same spirit and argument Iblis made. God sent the Quran yet you are questioning the one that is master over it. Ie hadith from the prophet who is a walking talking Quran. God sends things in fixed writing and that is quiet and sends one who is master over it and is never quiet. That is why one cannot have the Quran and NOT the ahlulbayt, you must have both; becuase the Quran can then be used As a tool for mans desires and ambitions. I.e Bible, Torah whose masters are long gone now. But a Muhammed is still here and therefore the Quran has remained undistorted 

5 minutes ago, Ralvi said:

Can you please expand? I don’t know how it relates to my post? Thank you would appreciate your thoughts 

Excuse me brother, mistakenly quoted you. That comment was directed towards Raheel

5 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Edited by Salsabeel
Typo

On 11/23/2018 at 10:06 PM, Salsabeel said:

How should we give talaq? What to recite and say when giving talaq?

There are very clear instruction about talaq in Quran.

But hadeeth says otherwise and because of this came instant talaq.

People giving talaq through facebook, whatsapp,email,mobile. Instant talaq a product of hadeeth being misused.

Edited by Raheel Yunus

On 11/24/2018 at 3:12 AM, Raheel Yunus said:

(2:2)This is the Book, there is no doubt in it, a Guidance for the Muttaqeen.

This is the very beginning of Quran.
It says the book is guidance for those who have no doubt in it.

And those who do not have any doubt in it (Muttaqeen) will follow the verses firmly which are the basis of Quran and understand perfectly the meaning of the allegorical verses.
One have to attain the status of Muttaqi it is difficult but not impossible.

and do not ever think that you will not be able to understand/interpret Quran. 

ذَٰلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لَا رَيْبَ ۛ فِيهِ ۛ هُدًى لِلْمُتَّقِينَ {2}

[Shakir 2:2] This Book, there is no doubt in it, is a guide to those who guard (against evil).
[Pickthal 2:2] This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who ward off (evil).
[Yusufali 2:2] This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah;

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ {55}

[Shakir 5:55] Only Allah is your Vali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.
[Pickthal 5:55] Your guardian can be only Allah; and His messenger and those who believe, who establish worship and pay the poordue, and bow down (in prayer).
[Yusufali 5:55] Your (real) friends are (no less than) Allah, His Messenger, and the (fellowship of) believers,- those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship).

وَمَنْ يَتَوَلَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ {56}

[Shakir 5:56] And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant.
[Pickthal 5:56] And whoso taketh Allah and His messenger and those who believe for guardian (will know that), lo! the party of Allah, they are the victorious.
[Yusufali 5:56] As to those who turn (for friendship) to Allah, His Messenger, and the (fellowship of) believers,- it is the fellowship of Allah that must certainly triumph.

إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ {1}

[Shakir 63:1] When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are most surely Allah's Messenger; and Allah knows that you are most surely His Messenger, and Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.
[Pickthal 63:1] When the hypocrites come unto thee (O Muhammad), they say: We bear witness that thou art indeed Allah's messenger. And Allah knoweth that thou art indeed His messenger, and Allah beareth witness that the hypocrites indeed are speaking falsely.
[Yusufali 63:1] When the Hypocrites come to thee, they say, "We bear witness that thou art indeed the Messenger of Allah." Yea, Allah knoweth that thou art indeed His Messenger, and Allah beareth witness that the Hypocrites are indeed liars.

اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ {2}

[Shakir 63:2] They make their oaths a shelter, and thus turn away from Allah's way; surely evil is that which they do.
[Pickthal 63:2] They make their faith a pretext so that they may turn (men) from the way of Allah. Verily evil is that which they are wont to do,
[Yusufali 63:2] They have made their oaths a screen (for their misdeeds): thus they obstruct (men) from the Path of Allah: truly evil are their deeds.

ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ آمَنُوا ثُمَّ كَفَرُوا فَطُبِعَ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ فَهُمْ لَا يَفْقَهُونَ {3}

[Shakir 63:3] That is because they believe, then disbelieve, so a seal is set upon their hearts so that they do not understand.
[Pickthal 63:3] That is because they believed, then disbelieved, therefore their hearts are sealed so that they understand not.
[Yusufali 63:3] That is because they believed, then they rejected Faith: So a seal was set on their hearts: therefore they understand not.

On 11/24/2018 at 3:12 AM, Raheel Yunus said:

Do not stop here, try to purify yourself by following the verses which is basis of the Quran and you will be among those who are firmly rooted in knowledge  and you will say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord      And book itself will tell you everything.

هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ ۖ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ ۗ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۗ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِنْ عِنْدِ رَبِّنَا ۗ وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ {7}

[Shakir 3:7] He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive, they are the basis of the Book, and others are allegorical; then as for those in whose hearts there is perversity they follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. but none knows its interpretation except Allah, and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord; and none do mind except those having understanding.

1) Decisive Verse - Basis of the Book

2) Allegorical Verse

3) Whose hearts there is perversity they follow the Allegorical

4) Why- Seeking to mislead

5) how- by seeking to give it their own interpretation.

Let's stop here...

What is the Book itself telling you here? 

Ok, lets not stop here.

6) Who knows the Interpretation  of the Book? 

7) Who are the ones firmly rooted in knowledge? 

I do not know the process of collecting Hadith.
Suppose "X" came to the Rasool (saw) with a question. "X" got the answer. After sometime "X" told "Y" what he listened. After sometime "Y" passed this information to "Z", "Z" to "A".

What is the guarantee that 
"A" knows exactly what being said to "X".

The person who is collecting hadith after many years passed, how he is sure that these are the same words  Exalted one spoke.