Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hasan110

God does not punish...

Rate this topic

God is real. He is love & light. That is all. He does not punish and we are not his slaves. Like attracts like. Open your minds!

no were not gods slaves are we, were gods homies and were tyt with Allah... Allah will give us janah even if we kill 100000000 people :) isnt that right, Allah is safe.

MORON

Allah is most mercifull but he works on his principles

ali u think this guy has read the quran before?

may be he just dont want to accept reality and wanna stay in his fantasy world

Edited by Ali Huzaifa

Allah is most mercifull but he works on his principles

may be he just dont want to accept reality and wanna stay in his fantasy world

this is why going outside is a good thing right?

salam hassan....

The laws of attraction are very interesting - and sort of makes sense.

But your state of mind, when you are dying... I guess(hope) that it will be a summary of your entire life??

If you compare it with an examin - perhaps you study for years - you are skilled and always prepared - but the day of your final examin (the most important one) something turns up and you are not able to perform what you really can do.

I think that the teachers normally takes this into mind - one bad day does`nt make you a bad student..

But still - meditation and peace in mind is a very good idea...

What do you think?? :)

Have a great day!

kk

salam hassan....

The laws of attraction are very interesting - and sort of makes sense.

But your state of mind, when you are dying... I guess(hope) that it will be a summary of your entire life??

If you compare it with an examin - perhaps you study for years - you are skilled and always prepared - but the day of your final examin (the most important one) something turns up and you are not able to perform what you really can do.

I think that the teachers normally takes this into mind - one bad day does`nt make you a bad student..

But still - meditation and peace in mind is a very good idea...

What do you think?? :)

Have a great day!

kk

hmm... meditation is good, but this guy needs alot of it

no were not gods slaves are we, were gods homies and were tyt with Allah... Allah will give us janah even if we kill 100000000 people :) isnt that right, Allah is safe.

MORON

Not to suppot Hasan,

but Allah can grant Jannah to a person who has killed 100000000 people, if he repents. It's totally up to him, we do not decide. Please keep this is mind, before you get emotional and say things to people which may give a misleading impression. Allah is most Merciful.

(wasalam)

Basim Ali Jafri

Hassan, you should know that that isn't fully coroborated with Islaam. Yes, you are true, but there is different types of death, and remember, death is a long sleep. We will be back in full consciousness in the day of ressurection. In essence, what you are saying is true, but not as you state it.

Secondly, it was sort of daft to make that claim, make it once more when you have encompassed full knowledge of the world.

Not to suppot Hasan,

but Allah can grant Jannah to a person who has killed 100000000 people, if he repents. It's totally up to him, we do not decide. Please keep this is mind, before you get emotional and say things to people which may give a misleading impression. Allah is most Merciful.

(wasalam)

Basim Ali Jafri

u got a point but the stuff people come up with i mean common.

And we are NOT slaves.

If you die in a negative state, you'll have negative experiences in the astral dimension (where you go after death).

The Law of Attraction is real.

Now go meditate.

lol are you feeling ok?

I dont know what youve been watching but youve been watching to much of it. Or is all meditating getting to you head, tun tun tun...

MORON

lol joker, hear hear

And we are NOT slaves.

If you die in a negative state, you'll have negative experiences in the astral dimension (where you go after death).

Now go meditate.

Are you kidding us ?

all of those people here who only posted to make fun of the op need to take a look at themselves. just because he has different opinions to yours doesnt give you the right to make fun of them.

what i am truly sad to see here is the tacit consent shown by the mods and admins to make fun of people with different ideas here.

And we are NOT slaves.

Now go meditate.

i respect your opinion .

but if there was no hell why does THIS world exist? its almost close to hell.

this makes me believe that hell exists.

Hell refers to levels of negative thought-forms that reside in close proximity to the Earth realm. It is where we go to work out, or remain within, our hang-ups, addictions, fears, guilt, angers, rage, regrets, self-pity, arrogance, or whatever else blocks us from the power of our own light.

Everyone participated as spirits in the creation of the Earth which we created for the purpose of our spiritual growth. We participated in planning the conditions on Earth including the laws of physics and mortality which would govern us and the spiritual powers we would be able to access.

Edited by Hasan110

Hell refers to levels of negative thought-forms that reside in close proximity to the Earth realm. It is where we go to work out, or remain within, our hang-ups, addictions, fears, guilt, angers, rage, regrets, self-pity, arrogance, or whatever else blocks us from the power of our own light.

Everyone participated as spirits in the creation of the Earth which we created for the purpose of our spiritual growth. We participated in planning the conditions on Earth including the laws of physics and mortality which would govern us and the spiritual powers we would be able to access.

what is your religion called?

because if it is islam you should be incorperating this into your islam (within framework established)

you cannot take your 'positive' thought forms and proclaim truth that indicates the creator of everything has explicitly lied (when he said heaven and hell exsist).

unless you are another religion in which case I wouldnt bother you about it but I would be interested to hear more detail and enquire further when I dont understand or perceive inconsistancy.

so my question is says who? Allah? Buddah? vishnu? Scientology?.......if you say yourself without a framework and you are a muslim you might want to consider that you are A lesser dajaal. since you preech within islam what is not islam on your own authority and inspiration.

there is no hell= the creator angels and prophets lied.

god does not punish= the above also.

so again I say who says? what authority?

In a way, he is right.

We create JAHANNAM for ourselves by our own deeds.

This is the law of "what you sow in this life, you reap in the Hereafter".

This is why the new and progressive understandings of Janna and Jahannam are that they are metaphors for the state (either blissful or miserable) that a person will be in in the next life, based on how he/she lived in this life. It is God who set such a law (the law of requital).

For your information, "Jahannam" is actually derived from the Hebrew word "Ji-hinnom" (Gehennna), which was the name of a valley near JErusalem where they used to burn garbage as well as the corpses of criminals. It was a stinky, dark, hot, and dreary place (garbage dump)

The Quran is using this place as a metaphor to describe what it will be like in the Hereafter.

It is all "ghayb" of course. I guess we will find out after we die :)

And yes, you're right. One must be on crack to say something like that.

so my question is says who? Allah? Buddah? vishnu? Scientology?.......

God is the reality behind this universe, and the supreme will that has set its laws. Simple as that.

He describes himself as "Rabb". The traditional translation of Rabb is LORD. This is now viewed as an innacurate translation, because it smacks of idol-worship, and implies the image of some king or ruler (tyrant).

The truth is that the word "Rabb" is untranslatable to English. It means: "ones who develops and sustains things until they achieve their full potential" . The closest single word would be "sustainer". This is why a father is refered to as

"Rabb'ul usra" (Rabb of the family), meaning one who provides and sustains the family. Not LORD of the family.

All creatures on earth have been implanted with the instinct to know what is good for them. What makes them develop to attain their full potential, They instinctively abide by the laws of nature. The sea turtle knows, by instinct, which beach it must lay its eggs on, and how to cover them with sand. Just as the bee knows which flower to pollinate. All cretures abide by instinct. to the laws of the universe to reach their full potential, except HUMANS. Humans have to understand these laws and follow them willingly, in order to develop and grow their "nafs". This is the purpose of revelation, and why God sent anbiya and messengers to us. To teach us the REALITY behind the universe.

Those who chose to rebel against these laws and cover the truth with illusions and falsehoods (KAFIRS. The word "kafir" means literally: one who covers or hides. This is why a gardener is called "kafir" because he burries the seeds and covers them with soil) Those people will not develop their "nafs" and will be in a miserable and tortured state in the hereafter. They will end up in the Garbage Dump of the Universe (Jahannam)

Yes, I'm on crack. :)

Edited by Johnny_Appleseed