Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Your most beloved person on this Planet

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Islamically

For a man His parents

For a woman her husband

your source for such a claim.. what are you telling is never read by me so i need a reliable source

In islam IMAO,

Prophets and their progeny get the most love from their followers... then comes Parents and among them mother should get the most affection... then other relations come like husband/wife, grandparents, children, friends etc... there is no gender variation for this rule a female child should love her parents equivalent to a male child, and it is observed (by me of course)that a female child loves her parents more than her male counterpart...

every relationship has its own due share of love and affection... only the divine love should exceed from every other love... A female/male should give the required quantity of love to her husband/wife and it should not exceed more than that...!!! like when people starting claiming that a wife/husband could give up her/his life for her husband/wife... thats wrong!! that love is reserved for the divine beings

Mothers should be loved without question... but husband/wife should be loved on conditions.. like if a woman gets a husband of the same character as was of Imam Ali (as), then such a husband desrves his due share of love but if a woman gets a husband whose character is inclined towards Yazid then of course he does not deserve love instead deserves hatred...

Wassalam

Edited by Fida wal muqawamah

lol I love my mum a lot - but I think my most loved person is prob my youngest brother probably because there is a 9 yr age gap - i feel responsible for him in a way that I dont experience for my parents or other siblings (who are in their 20's).

• Advanced Member

^ lets take for an example ... in a hypothitical situation ... if a terriorist is pointing a gun over my mother and husband head and asked whom do you chose ...hypothitically i will say love you honey and goodbye :) i could have another husband after four months but i will never be able to have another mother. HYPOTHITCALLY i think this makes sense

• Advanced Member
^ lets take for an example ... in a hypothitical situation ... if a terriorist is pointing a gun over my mother and husband head and asked whom do you chose ...hypothitically i will say love you honey and goodbye :) i could have another husband after four months but i will never be able to have another mother. HYPOTHITCALLY i think this makes sense

lol :lol:

i was being seriuos sister..

well in this situation i would better prefer my life as the most beloved one :P ;)

because you never know a person with a gun can shot anyone

(bismillah)

(salam)

aliadams,fida wal muqawam,Nadaa and esposabella,"you guys rock".Well, my most beloved person was my agha ji but he died on 2nd Ramazan.Now my Baba and Mama are my most beloved ppl on this planet earth.

(wasalam)

Salam saba,

Inna liAllah wa-inna illaihee raji3oon (We are all from Allah and we all go back to Him).

"Death is a bridge, for the belever from a prison to a palace and for the disbeliever from a palace to a prison." Imam Al-Sadiq (as) or another Imam not sure, sorry.

So alhamdu liAllah for everything, even if condemed to Hell, for we would have deserved it despite the limitless Mercy of Allah.

Go to Hajj if you can and you may begin to appreciate the limitless Mercy of Allah swt.

Salam,

Ali

God > infinity

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

aliadams,fida wal muqawam,Nadaa and esposabella,"you guys rock".Well, my most beloved person was my agha ji but he died on 2nd Ramazan.Now my Baba and Mama are my most beloved ppl on this planet earth.

(wasalam)

just out of curiosity... why we ROCK???

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Fida wal muqawamah because of your post,i loved it.It was a deep thought otherwise i don't have any personnel relation with you that can make me praise you.So simple not entangled.ok

(wasalam)

Edited by saba fatima naqvi

• Advanced Member
I dont post much...m much of a reader here...I like u too...You have mind of your own and are not afraid to put your thoughts openly..unlike me. :)

"The good and the wise lead quiet lives"-therefore you win. ;)

• Advanced Member

I don't have just one person, I have many.

First, the aimmah of course.

Second, my parents for giving me a roof over my head and free food, support and tons of love since the hour I was born.

Third, my extended family..wayy too many to list

Fourth, my awesome friends!

• Advanced Member

<

<b>Fida wal muqawamah</b> because of your post,i loved it.It was a deep thought otherwise i don't have any personnel relation with you that can make me praise you.So simple not entangled.ok

Forgive me for my ignorance.. i really have a great difficulty in understanding english phrases, like i have difficulty in understanding this one too.. Don't press yorself :wacko: how can someone press himself :wacko:

• Advanced Member

^she said praise* and not press*...you need to develop reading tactics :P

I do not understand what you are trying to say... i was telling her that i have a great difficulty in understanding English phrases and i gave this phrase as an example," don't press it" thats it...!!!

p.s. Come on my English isn't that bad, i know the difference between praise and press :dry:

• Advanced Member

Mum. My baby brother (he isn't actually a baby, well into his awful teens but he will always remain my baby). My fiancee.

(salam)

Same is the case here.I miss my younger brother nayab mehdi, who is 13.He's too cute and still i have to treat him like a baby.He is in a boarding school that's why he's so sensitive but i really love him.

(wasalam)