Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Are we najis?

Rate this topic

alial1234

• Advanced Member

Sallamun Alaykum

im not sure about extremest sunnis but i have seen many wahabis/salafis beleiving that we are najis specially damashqya i think its becuase they beleive that we beleive:

quran is incomplete

sahaba are all bad

we do shirk

we lie all the time on whatever we want

so naturally they would call us najis since a mushrik is najis but what can u do all we can do is enlighten our sunni brothers not to fall into this trap of beleiving incorrect things regarding our beleif especially on paltalk.

ws wr wb

• Forum Administrators

(salam)

They probably say this because most Shi'ites reject the companions and ahadith reported by them, many of which are concerning cleanliness and general fiqh. Since they believe the sahaba and wives are a better source than the Imams, they therefore feel that the Shi'ah are rejecting at least a part of the message as understood by the students of the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh).

But this is a very extreme case of Sunni thought, as the learned Sunnis know that twelvers follow Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (as) for fiqh and issues therein, who is a trustworthy and legitimate source even in Sunni thought, and they know we have our own scholars who can judge between trustworthy chains and da'if ones. They'll still stand by the idea that the sahaba are a better source than Ja'far (as) though, as they do not believe in Imamah and the beliefs of spiritual and political succession that come with it.

Edited by Qa'im

I doubt they would mean najis in the physical sense, considering the Sunnis madhahib generally (at least, I don't know if there have ever been exceptions) do not consider kuffar to be najis in that meaning. So even if the Nawasib consider us to be kafir, mushrik, or what have you, we would not be `ayn an-najasa according their fiqh.

• Advanced Member

Sallamun Alaykum

The reason i asked this question is beacause of this website www.[URL not allowed]

bro u should look at the discussion im having with them:

[url Edited]/index.php?showtop...amp;#entry73119

u should start from the beginning to understand everything.

bro they let their hatred take them over their logic and reasoning look at them bro they admit that they copy and paste from websites thats what they do they are like sheep following their teachers without researching.

ws wr wb